Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 10, 2008 12:26 AM

Jan 2008
NorthHawk said:
Sigh, maybe they shouldn't have made Saito a familiar again. The show was much more interesting back when Louise couldn't throw out "I'm the master he's the familiar" to any and every problem that popped up. u.u We were getting some real and interesting relationship stuffs for a bit, you know? So soon back to same-old, same-old, and this episode really highlighted that in the beginning.

Yes, I completely agree!~

This episode wasn't that good. Well I was happy that Louise didn't blow Saito up for no reason - but I was really hoping for some plot. Instead we got censored Siesta, whipped Saito, bunch of yuri and finally at the end we got something interesting. A good two minutes of it.... T___T;;

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Oct 23, 2008 2:59 PM

Jun 2007
I loved this episode. I don't think I need to explain why. Although some more plot would be nice. Hopefully it will be more focused from now on.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Nov 20, 2008 8:47 PM

Nov 2008
I found it very funny, and yurilicious ^^

Plot? Someday it will come. No need to rush.
Dec 8, 2008 10:07 AM
Jun 2008
*-* Full of ecchi scenes *-*

I wonder how this season will end...
Dec 23, 2008 5:17 PM

Aug 2008
i can't believe people are complaining of a lack of plot, that episode was awesome
Feb 6, 2009 2:43 AM

Jul 2008
I don't really want to sound like a broken record, but has the plot been thrown away. At least some of the plot will continue next episode. Although the love potion theme was already done this was the funniest episode of this season.
Mar 10, 2010 4:03 PM

Jan 2010
Stop complaining about the show not having plot. Who watched ZnT for the story?

Siesta is as annoying as ever...
Apr 11, 2010 4:10 AM
Feb 2010
One of the most interesting fanservice i've seen, girl x girl. It's certainly much better than in the past, where whipping is the norm (Season 2).
Apr 11, 2010 4:20 AM
Feb 2010
NorthHawk said:
Sigh, maybe they shouldn't have made Saito a familiar again. The show was much more interesting back when Louise couldn't throw out "I'm the master he's the familiar" to any and every problem that popped up. u.u We were getting some real and interesting relationship stuffs for a bit, you know? So soon back to same-old, same-old, and this episode really highlighted that in the beginning.

Bulk of the episode: Faaaan serviiiice. It'd be fine if they hadn't set us up for an interesting plot early on, then completely ignored it in favor of the stuff for ages. Props to Saito for actually trying to find a way out of his erotic situation and back to his own room, though. Nice to see him not completely subservient to his physical desires in this season.

Ending of the episode: Woot, looks like we're finally getting somewhere! And with Tabitha, too! Oh, Tabitha, the show needs more of you.

Next episode preview: Maybe not so much? Saito/Louise relationship development, maybe? You know, until something completely random and stupid happens and we're back to square one, as always. Sigh. u.u

This is getting dangerously close to being dropped, personally speaking.

Nice comment for

Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 6 Discussion.

Some opinions of mine towards ur comments:

"Sigh, maybe they shouldn't have made Saito a familiar again. The show was much more interesting back when Louise couldn't throw out "I'm the master he's the familiar" to any and every problem that popped up. u.u We were getting some real and interesting relationship stuffs for a bit, you know? So soon back to same-old, same-old, and this episode really highlighted that in the beginning."
Well, I like them being familiar and master again, as long as the producer doesn't screw up their personalities too much, like in season 2. Plus, it didn't seem like the "we are not related" relationship between them really made the story better. Louise was constantly needing to "be alone", thus acting as bait and being truly annoying. She will scold Saito when she doesn't need help, and cry for Saito when she needs help.

"Bulk of the episode: Faaaan serviiiice. It'd be fine if they hadn't set us up for an interesting plot early on, then completely ignored it in favor of the stuff for ages. Props to Saito for actually trying to find a way out of his erotic situation and back to his own room, though. Nice to see him not completely subservient to his physical desires in this season."
That is season 2. Fan-service is fine, cos this is adapted from a light novel, so the material could be insufficient (like Gintama, which's manga is very short) Season 3 Saito returned to normal.

"Next episode preview: Maybe not so much? Saito/Louise relationship development, maybe? You know, until something completely random and stupid happens and we're back to square one, as always. Sigh. u.u"
Lol isn't that was has been happening for every time till now? Take end of season 1 for example. Once season 2 starts, the trouble begins again.
Jan 26, 2011 1:21 PM
Dec 2010
ecchi, yuri
When finally such a cute girl as Seista is alone with Saito for limited time , Louise shows up, screws their time up, then loves potion is accidentally applicated from lips to lips of every girl and transvestite that r near by. Thats summary i guess...
If u got dvd version and r fan of ecchi u can be happy with 6.5th ep there is more ecchi scenes (Girls r trying swimsuits from Seitos world...)

2.5/5 for both 6.0 /6.5
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 28, 2011 8:21 PM
Mar 2009
Good laughs all around, but no plot.

Lol at how the love potion spreads through some, "Hot yuri action."
Jan 9, 2012 12:45 PM
Jan 2012
I am curious has to do Tabitha
Mar 24, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2011
The plotless episodes don't really bother me. I just love watching Zero no Tsukaima, always brightens up my day. :)
Oct 3, 2012 1:04 AM

Jul 2012
Legendary naked apron!!!!!
Jul 4, 2013 2:19 AM

Jun 2012
disturbed_gregg said:
The only thing that bugged me was that Siesta was already naked under the apron; she really didn't need a love potion after that now did she?

Yeah, that kind of made me shake my head. Siesta has been making very aggressive advances towards Saito (i.e. last episode's "you can touch my breasts!") for a long time now. She finally got him right where she wanted him, alone and separated from Louise, sitting next to him while completely naked and only wearing an apron. She didn't need some love potion to get the lovin' from Saito.

NorthHawk said:
Sigh, maybe they shouldn't have made Saito a familiar again. The show was much more interesting back when Louise couldn't throw out "I'm the master he's the familiar" to any and every problem that popped up.

Yeah, I remember that. That one time, back then.
Or more specifically, that handful of minutes in-between episode one and episode two. Yeah.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jun 8, 2014 6:09 PM

Oct 2013
lol Loved this ep
dat love potion <3
naked apron
SO GOOD
[/quote]
Jun 15, 2014 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was so dumb. So much yuri too :P
Mother. Fucking. Naked apron!

They made it even more obvious that Tiffania is the other user of the void. You know, void, loss of memory...

That ending was really mysterious. That dragon she was talking about... Was she talking about the airplane?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 1, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
Louise = Cockblock
Saito = Wuss
I wished this show had better main characters T_T
Jan 22, 2015 8:37 AM
Jan 2015
So.. I'm beginning to fear that they wont make a proper storyline for this season.

I'm also sad that nothing happened to Saito, nor Tiffania. It would've been awesome if the love posion would've progressed (If you know what i mean). Apropos Tiffania, might she be the other void mage?

And regarding the last post i made about Tabitha/Carlotte, because of the ending in this one and her relationship to Saito, i might think she's trying to lure him into something bad.
May 22, 2016 5:11 AM

Jan 2016
A Love potion.. A love triangle somethingsomething , rather funny, but Meh, Alright episode, nothing really big tho. until we got the ending with the letter.Someting is about to happen?! next
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 31, 2016 6:41 AM

Mar 2014
Ahh ~ .. an exclusive maid just for you ~ !! Not bad for a bewitching drug ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2016 9:03 AM

Jul 2014
The female villain from 4 episodes ago seems to know a lot of Tabitha. What mission???? Finally the plot returns, hopefully.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 12, 2016 10:39 AM

Jan 2013
Tabitha noped out of there SO FAST :D
Shame it's just fooling around so far though, maybe with Tabitha meeting that Void user we'll see some progress.
Sep 5, 2018 7:27 AM

Aug 2018
Yuri action and lots of laughs. This was a great episode.
Sep 9, 2018 10:05 AM

Jan 2013
Nice change of pace for the MC to get some quality time.

If the chihuahua was going to get jealous anyways, why did she even agree on anything?
Dec 6, 2019 1:33 AM

Jun 2017
Another random ep, and it's very funny and the yuri is strong with this one, I like it... in a lot of ways.. Montomorency and the princess lol.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 15, 2020 11:36 AM

Nov 2016
Yuri vibes = win episode

No for real, it was quite funny overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2020 6:32 PM

Dec 2018
not a fan of yuri
not a fan of the "love potion" bit (again)
not at all entertaining
this show is going downhill at breakneck speed since the end of s1
Nov 6, 2020 5:12 PM
Oct 2020
If you watch this for the plot just skip to the last 2-3 minutes when it looks like Tiffania is about to cast a spell.
This is the first time I skip entire parts of the episode and I'm damn glad I did. This was a literal yuri filler and I find it weird how it's not marked as "mostly filler" in filler lists.
This is especially frustrating considering the fact that there seemed to be some form of mild character development in the past few episodes. I don't envy those who actually had to sit and wait for this episode in 2008 and sit and wait AGAIN for another one to actually get some reasonable plot progression.
Waste of time, glad I rushed through this one.
Sep 2, 2021 10:49 PM

Nov 2010
This is the most hilarious episode from this series so far. I loved it. Those girl on girl action was such a treat. hehe

Oh man, I wish I had a dedicated maid like Siesta serving me like that. I really feel bad for her, she's making the most effort on Saito despite the fact she's clearly lost. Serve me instead Siesta babes!
Nov 23, 2021 2:06 PM

Feb 2014
Whooa, Siesta going all out with that naked apron.

The yuri kisses part was... a bit rapey, much like some yuri manga can be, nonetheless, besides Yamada-kun and the seven witches, no other anime that I have seen had that many unexpected kisses.
And poor Montmorency, ended up kissing the muscular gay guy.
Nov 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Sep 2014
holy hell its the mandatory "grass touching" episode. This anime truly was ahead of its time.

I do think its a shame siesta has been so sidelined lately, but I appreciate her accepting saitos and louises relationship, but also not giving up.

After last ep was already ecchi this just went even further beyond. I totally expected the love potion to backfire and hit Siesta/Louise, I did not expect it to spread like kiss zombies! Could have filled the entire episode if you ask me.

Amazingly this supreme ecchi episode was yet again actually relevant to the plot, it all but confirmed Tiffania as the other void mage.
Comander-07Nov 28, 2023 12:30 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 15, 6:23 PM

May 2017
One of the few harems that make me laugh every episode even after i watched it 3 times

However , this is the first time i want to lick siesta as* that much ! XD

I wish the love potion plan would have work , siesta need more love
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

218 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:41 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princesses no Rondo~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 8, 2008

64 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Aug 25, 2008

91 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 29, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 3, 2008

113 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Princess no Rondo~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kouma_Kun - Jul 27, 2008

151 by Comander-07 »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.