Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2011 12:12 AM
Dec 2011
Wow.... watching the last two episodes, I'm honestly starting to think that this MIGHT ACTUALLY turn out to be a Kodaka/Yozora ending...........

They have had limited interactions with one another ALONE while on the other hand, Sena's chemistry with Kodaka has improved drastically with the airing of each episode.....It would be insane if the author went with the childhood from in this one. Blasphemous.

Eg) The swimming park, sleepover, all the talks. The blushing etc etc etc etc.

I honestly don't see how they can pair Yozora up with Kodaka after putting so much effort in building up the relationship between Kodaka/Sena, it would be asinine.

The insanity of it all, please let this be a shuffle! ending with the pairing of Sena/Kodaka ending while having Yozora as the BFF. I honestly can't imagine Sena losing this triangular relationship, I can't imagine.

My rating for this anime right now is 8.7/10 because it's comedic substance is top notch. EVERY character has been memorable in this anime. My favorite character is Rika :), but I know she has no chance because of the reasons stated above.

All in all, if this turn out to be a Yozora ending, then [NOTSUREIFSERIOUS.JPG]
MobyzDec 16, 2011 12:22 AM
Dec 16, 2011 12:32 AM
Sep 2010
NOT ON MY WATCH!
It must be a harem ending!

Just kidding. Yozora looks nice with short hair. I mean I prefer girls with short hair. And thanks to Kodaka I now know that lighting their hair on fire and putting it out with a bucket oh water soaked with fireworks is the way to do it!
Dec 16, 2011 12:44 AM
Dec 2011
Ampereox said:
NOT ON MY WATCH!

Just kidding. Yozora looks nice with short hair. I mean I prefer girls with short hair. And thanks to Kodaka I now know that lighting their hair on fire and putting it out with a bucket oh water soaked with fireworks is the way to do it!

Agreed on the short hair comment :), but there is no possible way they can somehow turn the tides in the last 3 episodes and make Yozora the winner, if that's the case, it would make no sense to develop SenaxKodaka throughout the series.
MobyzDec 16, 2011 12:47 AM
Dec 16, 2011 12:51 AM

Dec 2010
That last scene made me not mind a Yozora ending; i don't know why really... to be honest i was always preferring Sena more than Yozora due to her bullying and such but i kind of felt bad for her in that last scene like she was holding back telling him for all that time and as so i really wouldn't mind it but even so...

Ampereox said:

I believe it will be a harem ending; but that's just my guess from the anime i have seen and the norm which this type of anime seems to set.
Dec 16, 2011 12:55 AM
Dec 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
That last scene made me not mind a Yozora ending; i don't know why really... to be honest i was always preferring Sena more than Yozora due to her bullying and such but i kind of felt bad for her in that last scene like she was holding back telling him for all that time and as so i really wouldn't mind it but even so...

Ampereox said:

I believe it will be a harem ending; but that's just my guess from the anime i have seen and the norm which this type of anime seems to set.

A harem ending would be good, but a Yozora ending would make this anime horrible............... all the development for NOTHING.

The anime could have ended in 3 episodes if this is a Yozora ending is how it ends.
Dec 16, 2011 2:28 AM

Feb 2011
I haven't read the light novels, but I don't think this is gonna end on a typical "oh, let's pair these two up" ending.
Dec 16, 2011 2:47 AM

Mar 2009
Well at the rate its going it looks like it'll only cover the first 3 novels (there are curently 7) so there could be a second season.
Dec 16, 2011 3:39 AM

Jan 2010
nothing gonna happen. move to next season
Dec 16, 2011 4:25 AM

May 2010
oh,they are going to end it with yozora x kodaka pairing most likely,not my favorite but my fav is definitely not going to be adapted(kodaka x Rika) even in the novel anyways..

EDIT:- I loved Rika x Kodaka back in 2011 too and now, I ship these two even harder! Rika x Kodaka rocks:D
TragicRomanceJun 30, 2013 2:05 AM
Dec 16, 2011 4:39 AM

Nov 2007
Looks like it, and I like it!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 5:07 AM

Jun 2010
Nope. End of the world if that happens. Kodaka x Sena to the end..
Dec 16, 2011 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
tembikai said:
nothing gonna happen. move to next season
true story
Dec 16, 2011 6:24 AM

Nov 2008
Yozora's hair won't be short in the next episode though, dreams crushed all around, but the ending will be inconclusive and season 2 may be announced after it ends, the BDs sell and the LN sells.

Dec 16, 2011 7:01 AM

Aug 2010
-MgZ_ said:
Nope. End of the world if that happens. Kodaka x Sena to the end..

I agree.
Dec 16, 2011 8:21 AM

Sep 2008
I don't think Kodaka will end up with Yozora.
Maybe if they will make second season,
I could expect Kodaka will end up with Yozora or Sena.
But after this season I really can't see he could pick someone.

In the end of episode 11 he find out Yozora is his childhood friend,
so suddenly he start love her?
No, no... not possible...
He don't show up any romantic feelings towards Yozora.
Also I think all girls are just friends for him.
He need one more season if he could start feel something to one of girls.
Dec 16, 2011 8:34 AM

Dec 2010
Yukimura is enough for him. Sena, Yozora, and Rika can all get eaten by a starving Maria while Kobato can just make like a vampire and disappear.

Yukimura x Kodaka forever. I won't accept anything less.

Dec 16, 2011 11:46 AM

Feb 2009
I haven't been able to shake the feeling that it was going to be a Kodaka/Yozora ending the entire series. Even though I much prefer Sena and like how they've focused on her relationship with him instead.

I'm gonna go with Harem Ending. I reckon it'll probably be the usual fare of everyone realizing they're now friends and therefore being happy in the club and not wanting to change it.

Although I'd love Kodaka to troll everyone and get with Yukimura :P
Dec 16, 2011 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
As much I dislike Harem endings, I can see that occuring as I don't think it's possible to wrap up all the relationships between the three in just one episode.
All I can hope for is that the VN and BD sales are huge so that there can be a second season :).
Dec 16, 2011 12:39 PM

Jun 2010
LittleStar said:
I don't think Kodaka will end up with Yozora.
Maybe if they will make second season,
I could expect Kodaka will end up with Yozora or Sena.
But after this season I really can't see he could pick someone.

In the end of episode 11 he find out Yozora is his childhood friend,
so suddenly he start love her?
No, no... not possible...
He don't show up any romantic feelings towards Yozora.
Also I think all girls are just friends for him.
He need one more season if he could start feel something to one of girls.

True. He view her as a childhood friend. Nothing more nothing less.
Dec 16, 2011 12:42 PM

Sep 2011
you really dont need to watch the show to know they are going to end up with each other, it was really obvious from just looking at the cover or hearing the description of the show

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 16, 2011 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
It's not going to happen like that. This is actually a pretty good place to leave off to season 2...

Pretty much for those reason, it would be bullshit to make Yozora the end heroine with the amount of interaction they had(still can be friends though). And besides in the novels it wasn't really an "ending" at all.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 17, 2011 7:47 AM
Jan 2011
tsubasalover said:
Looks like it, and I like it!

agree
Dec 17, 2011 8:31 PM

Sep 2011
It's going to be a "No heroine" ending for this season. Moving on......
Dec 20, 2011 12:47 AM
Aug 2009
I really hope the end of the anime (not season) has him choose one or the other. I'm tired of harem endings. I'll tolerate it, but I'd prefer it if he choose someone.
Dec 20, 2011 6:42 AM

Aug 2011
Yozora is the main character anyway(See the cover of the first volume of light novel).
I don't think the anime will have YozoraXKodaka end but i don't get the problem of letting the 2 of them end up together.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dec 20, 2011 7:35 PM

Aug 2009
in the anime, i think it will be still get a harem ending.
in the novel, i think Kodaka will end up with Yozora (YESSS)
and in the manga boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai plus, i think obviously Kodaka eill end up with Sena because the story follow Sena's route.
Dec 21, 2011 4:08 PM

Sep 2011
tsuntsunrage said:
in the anime, i think it will be still get a harem ending.
in the novel, i think Kodaka will end up with Yozora (YESSS)
and in the manga boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai plus, i think obviously Kodaka eill end up with Sena because the story follow Sena's route.

Did you read the Light Novels? I would like to know what's going on in vol 7(not going to read them for a while)

oh you like Kirino huh......
Jun 11, 2012 10:08 AM

May 2011
well now that i have watched it all i think there should be a second season to expand their friendships whilst kodaka and yozora develop their relationship.

im gonna start reading the novel now anyways.
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jun 21, 2012 6:27 AM

Apr 2007
Winley said:
I haven't been able to shake the feeling that it was going to be a Kodaka/Yozora ending the entire series. Even though I much prefer Sena and like how they've focused on her relationship with him instead.

I'm gonna go with Harem Ending. I reckon it'll probably be the usual fare of everyone realizing they're now friends and therefore being happy in the club and not wanting to change it.

Although I'd love Kodaka to troll everyone and get with Yukimura :P

I agree with you, and I don't like it. It feels like it will be a typical "First Girl Wins" ending.
I hate it when they develop the "Second Girl" more/better (can only judge from what I've seen so far, ofc. Also personal preferences) than the "First Girl" and then the protagonist ends up with the first one anyway because she called some metaphysical dibs by meeting him first.

Bah! Bah, I say!
Too lazy. Maybe later.
Apr 28, 2013 4:06 AM
Apr 2013
i really want a Sena x kodaka ending but i have this bad feeling saying its gonna be Yozora and not Sena :( Sena and Kodaka just go well together. and looking at the cover of the light novel it kinda hints a Yozora ending. lets just hope things go good between sena and kodaka :)
May 7, 2013 3:14 AM

May 2013
ag
Ampereox said:
NOT ON MY WATCH!

Agree on the short hair comment too! And yes might be a harem ending but it would be nice to see kodaka and sena to end up with each other considering they are already engaged.
May 7, 2013 3:17 AM

Aug 2012
To the two users above me:

Hi and welcome to MAL!
Please be civil and enjoy your stay~

Judging by Haganai NEXT, I'm pretty sure it's heading toward Sena ending...
May 8, 2013 12:46 AM

May 2013
Agree, GO! Kashiwazaki, Sena
I'm rooting for you...
:D
May 29, 2013 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Hoping for a Sena ending as well. To the horror of Kobato.
Jun 28, 2013 10:35 AM

Feb 2012
I hope its Yozora. I personally like her more than Sena.
Nov 30, 2013 4:54 AM

May 2013
I like yozora too but IDK sena just has that "atmosphere" to her...
that's just me though....
Jul 27, 2014 10:43 PM
Jul 2014
I'm hoping for Yozora. Sena's not really one of my favorite characters in this. So I guess I'd prefer it really being anyone but Sena, but am rooting for Yozora.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2011

231 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.