Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 13, 2012 7:43 AM

Nov 2009
Finally finished this series, I thought the first 5 episodes were an absolute drag but it gradually improved in the the second half of the series, so overall it was good but I think they took way too much time with revealing things.
Oh yeah that human blender had me cringing that was nasty.
Anyway a 7/10 from me as it was good, I will probably watch the movie to see how this all turns out.
Jan 21, 2012 10:05 PM

Jan 2012
I just felt that there was something odd about the teacher and the cafe guy, I wasn't sure what, but I did. Plus, you could tell that there was something seriously wrong with the town: traffic lights, but not one car in sight. It was just to quiet.

Plus, you could tell that the "father" was hiding something or you felt that there was something off with him because he was very distant towards Saya. Usually, when your child isn't feeling well or comes home covered in blood and gashes everywhere, your at least a bit more concerned than this guy was.

Also, this show was just one blood bath after another. It got worse the more the story progressed. I can usually take bloody scenes, but this was just to much, especially the 2 last episodes! I would rather watch Blood+ again than this, at least the blood in that series was tolerable. I'm not saying it was a bad show, the story line was pretty good and I liked it, it was just to bloody. But the action was AMAZING!!!!

Finally, I find myself wanting to watch the movie. I need to know what happens next.
Silverfang18Jan 21, 2012 10:13 PM
Jan 28, 2012 3:34 PM

Oct 2007
Okay, I'll admit that the last half got interesting, but that's why I rated it so low. It took half the series to get somewhere good, and by then I was already perturbed that I wasted so much time on the first parts. This would have made a better movie than a series, even if it was just 12 episodes long. I really felt no connection to any of the characters, and no remorse when any of them died. I didn't feel bad for Saya, and I found the whole thing just pointless. Overall, I feel like it was a waste of my time. Glad it was only 12 episodes.
Jan 31, 2012 4:00 PM

Jan 2012
This was a ok anime compared with Blood+ and Blood: The Last Vampire.
But the last two episodes were great, I kinda didn't saw it coming.
Also the bender was a nice touch!
I really hated the censorship on this anime! I'll wait when a light uncensored version comes around.
By the way, am I the only one who thinks that Tokizane and the class rep looked a lot like Yukito and Touya!? I liked that too, even if it was just me.
Feb 18, 2012 11:14 PM

Jan 2010
The story was ok, and I would score it alone as a 7/10. However, as a whole I cannot go over 5/10. The gore was just too much, they were trying to sell IT (the gore) as a gimmick to watch this show and I simpy did not buy it. This anime had potential, but they just took a lot of wrong turns.

Should have been named Blood-G , for Gurotesuku.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Feb 20, 2012 11:23 AM

Aug 2009
The gore was fantastic. Hell, I'd watch over every ecchi harem there is.
-Fixing-
Feb 23, 2012 12:00 PM

Nov 2007
THAT WAS GREAT!
i love this anime. :) 10/10. Hoho. I like how Clamp does things. :)) call me odd, but we have different perspectives so there.. :))

Everything was cleared. nice! atleast, that was an ending where it was smooth with answering our questions, but then again, i want more!!!! Still, Thanks to the MOVIE, i guess, i can expect there. :))

AS for the anime ending..
*sigh. Fumito-san, i still like you! Hoho. but i want you to fall in the hands of Saya.. :))
AS for classrep, i can't believe that he still can talk after they shot him a lot of times. Hahaha. that was nice. but, weeee, he really fell in love huh? A looot better than Tokizane.. :)
As for the father? *sigh. So, they are the same eh? Too bad for him.. :(

I was already looking for watanuki at chapter 11, and he just showed at this episode at the last scene.. what the?!
So, it was cleared that Saya herself made the wish huh? and the next wish is for herself to be granted too.. woooahh.. I need the movie........
;))

Still! Nice! Another anime that I liked from clamp.. :)
Mar 29, 2012 4:34 PM

Feb 2012
This was a really bad anime, i felt nothing when the characters died(maybe a bit 4 nene at 1st) and i actually want fumito to win and that's sad really, i want the elder barins to slaughter everything in sight and that's the only reason im watching the movie.
Apr 3, 2012 12:57 PM

Oct 2007
The first 3 episodes were boring, but after I had a lot of fun!
+1 because they kill the twins 2 times!!! I wanted to do it since the beginning ^^
I'm not specially fan of gore so I didn't really mind the censure, but I will maybe see the bluray just for the twins!! All in one it was funny! Happy to didn't drop it after episode 3!
And now I'm hungry!
Just don't know if it worth 1000 yens to see the movie in theater in June...
Apr 5, 2012 7:10 PM

Dec 2008
Omg I knew it!

I thought that it was weird that Saya's 'dad' let Fumito in her room while she was sleeping all the time and he doesn't even bats an eyelash when Fumito was stroking her hair. but as soon as Tozi-san talks to her he flys off the wall.

Plus every time she drinks his coffee her head 'feels' better.

But this just got sort of random. And still my otp remains dead, ugh.

Apr 5, 2012 7:42 PM

Dec 2008
Man the way those rabbit things were eating the people was so funny. It's like the way humans would eat certain foods.

I feel bad for Saya. It seems as if she was always alone and then when she finally got friends and a dad they were fake.

I also thought Fumito had a thing for Saya but I guess I was wrong in way.

Anyways, I want to know what was the condition for the loser of the game.

drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?!
FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

Lol I almost ate but then I thought, "Why would I eat if I know there will be blood." lololol
kaylee130Sep 1, 2017 2:45 PM

Apr 8, 2012 7:36 PM

Aug 2011
The last episode clearly trumped out the previous episodes for me. I was agreeing with the reviews on how dead paced the story was crawling along and then the sudden info spam in the last episodes. I'm looking forward to the movie purely because of the last episode.
May 10, 2012 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
Am I the only one who is sad that the class rep died? XP
May 16, 2012 8:04 AM

Apr 2009
After seeing that ep last time, i trembled in fear after seeing the gorey mess and people getting eaten. Seriously, i got so terrified, i almost threw up and started shaking. It's like a nightmare haunting you in reality. Uncut or not, that actually got me in a nightmarish scare that time.

And a sheer disappointment in how Saya actually failed to keep her word in protecting everyone when they all died in the end. I mean, First her friends, then random people, then the entire school (real gross its sad), her friends... again (that got intense), and now the entire town is dead. THE ENTIRE TOWN. WTF, Saya? W..T..F?
Jun 13, 2012 2:34 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
loved blood+ 8/10 really nice story and touching.

blood-c 6/10 (if by my feelings only then 3/10 . but i mix my feeliing and overall anime analyze and thats how i decided on anime score)

anyways.. that was 1 hella depressing anime. nothing compared to blood+ .. saya couldnt save anyone.. and all that was just an game by some maniac.. this is just sick... really depressing.... this anime just isnt even a bit similar to blood+ .. i still think they shouldve used different title and names....

oh well...
Jul 6, 2012 2:24 PM

Nov 2011
Oh, awesome awesome AWESOME all that gore. Where is the uncensored version? Oh, the censors ruined it! Very decent ending.

Saya's colder voice reminded me of Lucy or something.

Doesn't make the first 11 episodes worth it at all, though. If you're going to make it pointless, have 12 episodes this successfully gory.

now.. BLOOD+ TIEM
Jul 20, 2012 8:46 AM

Mar 2010
I think that's how interesting animes' are. They start of slow at the start which makes you want to turn off but then at the end it just leaves you with your jaw hanging out.

Tears streamed down my face. Knowing the truth behind everything made it all so real at the end. Saya, having her memories destroyed like that but to only find the reality of the people that surrounded her were all fake.

It really grabbed me in. Sword fights, the mystery, how unreal everything was. What was wrong with this town... It was all answered at the end.

I really enjoyed this anime, i just can't hate this. Admitting that i didn't feel anything at the beginning but at the end i just wanted to say.

"Saya... you can make it through this."

Not to forget Itsuki-kun.... <3 wish he didn't have to die at the end *pouts*
Aug 21, 2012 5:07 PM

Apr 2010
so...... in the end, what was fumito's goal by setting this whole 'game' up?
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Aug 31, 2012 12:47 AM

Jan 2010
JEBUS!!! Why does CLAMP always crossover xxx holic into everything they do? Sure it was a great anime but... come on, it's ridiculous.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Oct 11, 2012 1:39 PM

Jul 2008
Wow....now that was one of the bloodiest anime episodes I have ever seen. The twins real death was brutal...then the townspeople was just...god just how many gruesome ways can you come up with someone to be eaten...then we get the blender and coke bottle. Ugh don't eat before watching this episode.

WTF story aside, I give the series a seven just for the juxtaposition of the beginning with the over the top finale.
Nov 12, 2012 9:21 AM
May 2012
ReemBasheer said:
After watching this horrible finale, I can totally say "it's such a horrible remake of Blood"

The only thing I'm excited for is the dog, xxxholic fans will know why ;) I would love to know what exactly will happen (That's why I'll watch the movie)

I was also wondering, why clamp insert xxxholic in random projects they do?

you won't believe how excited i am just because watanuki was shown in the trailer ( don't care if he will be just a cameo for some secs or mins) ^-^
and by the end of the year the blu-rays will be released where i live--> epic
Dec 6, 2012 1:52 PM

Feb 2011
I didn't have the chance to watch the first Blood series. but i finished watching Blood C awhile ago. all i can say is i don't like Blood C. probably might hate it. The reason is everyone that Saya san knows ended up bunch of hypocrites. maybe it's just me who doesn't like it. I might try watching the movie when it comes out.
Mar 4, 2013 8:26 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Release of movie subs reminded me how "Beyond horrible" this series was.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 11, 2013 7:21 AM
Aug 2012
the op is full of incorrect issues and parts are missing like it was not sayas father but an actor she probs does not have a father or at least he wld probs be hundreds of yrs old the pink food was made of the monsters she killed nd the monsters killed anythin near by except those with charms came back from the dead iguess or left a dumby corpse. this series is one of the most gore intense anime ive seen the part where they jst blend a bag full of people ew or when one of the twins is split in half i cldnt watch but the story is prtty interesting i fail to understand why its rating is low there is no gaps in the story the character devlopment was ok for something that was fake. the one thing i cldnt understand was why saya allways let people die before killing the monster i think tht may have been her trueself stoping her. in the end has she won the bet or not i guess she hasnt as she changed a bit
Jun 7, 2013 1:07 AM

Feb 2010
What the heck?!! I actually like this show and everyone who keeps bashing on it are saying this was the best episode...and I hated this episode. That's just weird.
I really like the start..so my h. I am so disappointed. Hated the last 2 episodes. I was gonna give it a 9...I dropped it to a 7.
I really liked all the characters and they were just all fakes and evil. Now I hate all the characters I thought I liked. I wish they had chosen something else for the ending.
Most of the series I was just excited cause I thought saya and the black haired dude were gonna get together and it was so sweet. He was just a liar and died. That just...no.
Also...I adore gore and stuff but omg the ending scene with the monster killing the people..that was seriously disturbing. Wow and I don't think I've ever felt disturbed from any gore anime. Poor people.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Jun 13, 2013 10:36 PM

Mar 2013
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!
i loved it i loved all the deaths in this i replayed a few even
"Stop whining, all I did was chop off your stupid legs."
Jun 30, 2013 9:43 AM

Jan 2012
I hate this anime so much, I don't even think that it is worth my time to explain what about this anime that I hated so much. It has no redeeming reasons to ever watch this series. They can't fool me with a couple of cool sword fights, this series was shit. You know if they cut it down to a two or 3 episode OVA this could be a series that is worth watching once. 3/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2013 6:26 PM

Feb 2009
I don't give a rat ass about the main cast death except for the one playing Saya's dad T-T

But holy fuck that ending! Too bad she didn't kill that asshole that did that experiment.
Aug 7, 2013 10:42 PM

Sep 2008
I rly enjoyed the series, even tho that promise thing was bit too annoyed and repeated bunch of times, anyway I rly enjoyed and I wish there would be more gore animes like this and less brainless crap like yuyushiki, this anime is underrated!

the whole experiment thing kinda reminded me MGS2 that was awsm. gonna watch movie next.

P.S. don't get fooled by shitty score, 8/10 from me.
Aug 29, 2013 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
Did anybody else's mind immediately jump straight to the Scream films in the last two episodes?
"Hey! I'm totally an adult! I bitch and whine, lie through my teeth, and do things that are unfair."
Jan 30, 2014 3:38 PM

Apr 2008
Damn that was bloody and gory xD
I just found it hilarious, couldn't take it serious.
The way those white elder bains things ate the humans, too funny. Rolled some into a ball, put some on their fingers like bbq sticks. Put a ton of them into once arm and mixed them like a mixer thing :P

Feb 22, 2014 3:00 AM
May 2013
It worth watching 8 average episodes for this awesome ending , this twisted ending saved it .
I hope Saya gets the job done in the movie .
Mar 2, 2014 4:06 AM

Jan 2014
This series was only gore and violence for it's own sake.

12 episodes were too much, it could perfectly be produced in OVA type.
The final was good, yes, but insufficient to like the whole series.
Mar 9, 2014 4:48 PM

Jul 2007
I was eating Chicken Wings at the time of watching this. Mmm tasty

I really still don't get what kind of fuckery i just watched. So can some please explain to me what the hell just happened in the last 2 episodes.

Sep 20, 2014 11:27 AM

Nov 2012
At least it wasn't so boring as blood+ (no hate)

People hate this because they can't stand some blood ?xD For me story defend itself and gore is well prepared as for gore anime (long build up - THAT IS IT IN HORROR), expect last scene which was more grotesque than serious, overall it's good anime 7/10.

NOW MOVIE!
Nov 5, 2014 6:54 PM

Jun 2013
I don't think I completely understood this series as a whole, but I did love all the action and gore.
I watched this without any censoring, so it was pretty crazy with the amount of popped heads, pierced bodies, and hanging organs that I saw. I can only image how much this was censored and how horrible it must've been to see half of the screen cut out.
The bunnies just going around and desecrating the town was pretty entertaining, random human blender was just O_O...

I enjoyed this series, if only for the action and gore, they got really creative with the killing too. The story was really "meh", if you watch this, make sure it's uncensored though. 7/10 for me.
Nov 16, 2014 11:49 AM

Apr 2014
I didn't really understand the story of this anime a whole lot. The MC girl annoyed me a lot most of the series. This ep and the previous one were my favs. The gore in this ep was good, that's about the only thing this series had going for it imo. The rabbits catching all those people in the bag was something else:o
---------My Profile------------
Jan 9, 2015 10:58 AM

Feb 2011
Wow... what an ending!

All those giant white monsters looked funny when they came waddling through the town, and then all that carnage. *shivers* The whole human blender scene was F'D UP! Actually, it was all f'd up.

Was sad about the class rep. Other than the dog, and maybe her "dad," I think he was the only one who could have been on her side, and then he gets shot up like that. RIP

Everything really came together with these last two episodes and validated a lot of the annoying pieces of the earlier eps. Saya's behavior, as well as everyone else's weirdness makes sense now, but that doesn't change the fact that it was sometimes a chore to get through. Maybe the revelation should have come sooner, then the content of the movie could have finished it up?

Overall, I give this props for the finale and trolling it did, but it trolls so well that it almost scared me away. I don't mind a little confusion and frustration, but I think Blood-C wanted me raging. Guess it worked well enough. I'm going to go watch the movie now.
Jan 25, 2015 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
As much as I liked the last (two) episode(s), it just can not redeem this series overall. Working towards a certain plot twist does not justify 10 episodes of boring, (literally) characterless filler, of which the MC's favourite shower tune will haunt me more than the gore. The latter is really a waste, because once Saya got her memories and thus also her de-kawaiied voice back, it turned out to be one of the better female voices in anime.

Secondly, even with the last two episodes, the plot still has more holes than Swiss cheese, each hile being at least thrice the size of an elephant's rectum. We still do not know where Saya actually came from, who she promised to not to kill humans, who/what the chipmunkish doggy is, who has won and how (what were the conditions for winning?), nor what Fumito would gain if he would win. We can probably get quite far by guessing, and the movie obviously will reveal a lot, but I sincerely doubt everything will be cleared up in the end, or even explained to a satisfactory level. Finally, the same goes for the movie as for the last two episodes: working towards a movie doesn't justify leaving us hanging like this either.

Another thing that pissed me of, aside form the overall lack of physics and logical combat techniques: if that sacred blade was not sacred, but just a blade, how the !@#$%^&* would it withstand all the abuse? Even if it was a sacred blade, especially if it was a sacred blade, you wouldn't let it drop on the ground like that after a fight, let alone consistently smashing the scabbard (lol Saya breaks the saya) on the ground like that in an act of defiance. And everytime when she throws the scabbard on the ground, you can hear by the sound, that it is indeed a regular scabbard made of wood, yet whenever she draws the blade from it, it sounds like she is drawing metal from metal. Anyone who has ever handled a real katana knows that this thing is way off, in every possible way.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Feb 12, 2015 5:20 AM

Nov 2012
Those things was really creatible when they eated human O.o

And it was really sad that those characters have to die :/
Aug 3, 2015 9:05 AM
Aug 2015
I've noticed a trend in the people posting, and that trend is that 90% of you watch these cutesy slice of life animes. Welcome to the horror genre, now go back to your shoujo high schools. Fantastic series with an overwhelming character build up process, very well designed and by far one of my top 3 favorite animes of all time (just behind Naruto and Future Diary) but overall a 10/10 series, stunning visuals, amazing and in-depth character detail, and a very well designed anime!
Sayachanftw123Aug 3, 2015 9:16 AM
Sep 24, 2015 6:51 PM

Mar 2012
Took too long to get to the point, they teased "It's about time you learned the truth" and stretched that out for like 6 episodes. Great gore though

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Nov 12, 2015 9:24 AM

Mar 2013
So everything was fake? EVERYTHING? Her dad, her friends, the boys, the school, even the village. I have to admit I didn't see that coming. The fact that Saya's life was an experiment with cameras and actors by Fumito was... really disturbing to know.
It was absolutely confusing and absurd during its whole length, to be honest. First, there was the protagonist, Saya, normal high school girl at day, a "brave" sword woman who protects the village from monsters at night. Her usual phrase was "I want/must protect everyone" but it was super hilarious how always that people ended up being murdered and smashed right in front of her eyes.

Every night she would go outside and kill those disgusting monsters, and being live presence of horrific murders and dismemberment. Yet every morning, she would wake up like nothing happened and go to school, sing a song while walking and all that cheesy stuff, what the in the fucking holy earth was that, I wonder.

When her friends were killed at school, my head was a fucking mess already. And I totally lost it when Tokizane, probably the only decent character in the series, was killed. I swear to god I didn't want to keep watching, but when the episode of revelations came on, it was so disturbing my mind couldn't even handle. Her friends and Tokizane were alive and they were actors, so it was Fumito and the teacher. WHAT?! Seriously... Such amount of unnecessary stuff, and the breast gropping, was that an attempt to fanservice? lol. Come on, you can do better than that.

The last episode, and I'm being damn serious, was the most ridiculous thing I've watched in my entire life. The pretty boy and the only character I liked who was 'alive' was killed again in the most disgusting and gruesome way possible, but this time was for real. Tatsun's handsome character dying in such way, I was so shocked. ;n;

The rest is story. I'm not going to keep giving my thoughts on every scene, because overall, Blood-C was absurd and it didn't make any sense, from first to last and it's not even necessary to point it out. I didn't see such amount of blood, guts and brains not even when I watched Elfen Lied though.

Short story: Confusing, ridiculous and mediocre series as a whole. Unintentionally hilarious. I bursted into laugh in the last scenes. The characters were a fucking pain in the ass, didn't care too much about them, Saya didn't get a development until the end and Tokizane and the class president may have been actors, but they were actually the closest to "decent". They were hot btw. Sad they had to die like that.

I suppose this series it's fine for someone fond of gore and lots of mindless killing and won't care if it makes sense or not. For me it was huge pile of garbage. No, and it's not about the blood. 4/10 and I'm being generous because of the guys and pretty animation. I'm done.
HeiizeAug 28, 2019 11:21 AM
Dec 15, 2015 8:13 PM

Aug 2012
The last few episodes were hilarious! But the last one was fcking hysterical! Those cloned-mutant bunny things were doing the most when they were eating those people! Lol shish kabobs, collecting them to make smoothies, etc. Damn that was a massacre. I'm not sure if my belly is turning from all the gore or laughter. In the beginning, this was looking like a 6 - it started of boring. But it's a seven now, this was too funny. Pretty messes up that everything was a lie. Time to watch the sequel :)
Juu_GoDec 15, 2015 8:17 PM
Feb 12, 2016 8:07 AM

Sep 2012
That was so awesome. OVA and movie time.
Apr 20, 2016 5:56 AM

Jan 2016
The pacing is not good. Nothing really happens in the beginning episodes. The violence with the monsters is mostly for entertainment and doesn't have much meaning.
Apr 30, 2016 2:57 PM

Dec 2010
The best part of the show is that despite the fact that everybody but Saya were playing fakes, she was the most fake one. Her class got killed? Nah, whatever, time to sing about shinning sun. Her class members are getting dismembered and killed? Nah, they can`t find about my secret! And then you have her whole concept - angel during the day but deadly at night. What is more amusing she did not even think about why she posses high speed regeneration and why is she so much stronger not only than regular humans but even than friggin monsters. Then after being beaten badly she fall asleep. She awokes, eats something that look suspicious and she is as good as new. Give me a break :D

Then you have the story. Oh boy they wasted 10 episodes of "world building" to bury it down after that. Pointless. Oh wait, they didnt even care about "world building". It was just fanservice for school loving guys. Then it was fanservice for people loving blood/gore. And there is something for people enjoying big twists. Not enough? Vampire with a glasses(I need to contact Saya and ask about indestructible glasses!).

In the end they tried to pander everyone, but frankly that was not a good decision. The school moments were really boring for everyone that is not a fan of those. And gory moments, while decent, were too much for school loving otakus.

I have to admit I liked the gore. Was quite creative(especially the cute bunnies, wow that was distrubing). And I liked most of the monsters. While their design was "pokemonish" at least they weren`t vampires or some other, overused shit.

Taking everything into consideration I will give this 4/10. This story and concept would be good for a movie or 4ep OVA. 12 episodes were boring snoozefest.
Oct 17, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2015
those rabbits are the most terrifying things ive ever seen in fiction honestly
Feb 23, 2017 11:32 PM
May 2010
This is one of the worst anime I have ever seen. The plot was crap, pointless excessive gore, the ending predictable. The only redeeming quality is Mizuki Nana and the battle sequences.

Believe me, I have seen gore in anime known for it. (Higurashi, Umineko, Ninja Scroll, etc) But I think that it has to serve a purpose and drive the story. However, this series took it to a new level and the deaths of humans was almost as if they were animals to be slaughtered. By the end of the series I found myself laughing at how stupid the gore was.

I felt like I was watching one of those PETA videos showing how cows get killed for human consumption. Truly disgusting. (IE:THE BUNNY SCENE and NENE/NONO) Seriously do not eat while watching this.

This is nothing like Blood: The Last Vampire, good work in its own right. CLAMP totally screwed up this franchise.

I once admired CLAMP for their work in CCS and Tsubasa, totally innocent beautiful cute shows, but it seems they rather appeal to 10 year old gore fanatics who giggle at the sight of blood.

1/10
MakiseFeb 23, 2017 11:47 PM
Jul 9, 2017 7:39 PM

Feb 2015
Phew...this ep was definitely one of the goriest things I've ever seen in anime. But at least all the assholes got what they deserved. Minus Itsuki and her "dad"...I felt bad for them. On the other hand...those creepy rabbits...*shiver*.
Overall I enjoyed this show with all it's twists. I don't get all the hate here but eh whatever...I'm looking forward to watching the movie and seeing how they conclude the story.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.