Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2011 1:28 PM

Feb 2011
I can't believe all your positive comments. This anime was simply horrible- 1/10. I wish MAL had a "not going to watch" list, so I could add the Blood-C movie in there.
Sep 30, 2011 1:29 PM

Jul 2009
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I feel just as sick as you do. That was TOO much, we got a blended human supreme, skewers, light snack popcorn, humanstick (drumstick). LIKE WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THE MANY WAYS U CAN EAT PPL LIKE THEY ARE FOOD.
Sep 30, 2011 2:19 PM
Sep 2011
As some people might have the same opinion of this episode , i was completely disgusted about the killings of the extras (townspeople), Tokizane. Nono and Nene. Although they censored it but you could imagine what was being done to them before they were devoured by the dog like Elder Bairn. The scene where Tsutsutori was bitten by tadayoshi was disgusting as well along with the killing of the main cast (T,Nono and Nene). The only three scenes i like about this episode is the fightiing. usually when i watch this anime i would skip the fighting scenes since to me its boring but this one made me watch it to the end. I really liked it. The two memorable moments of this episode was where Tadayoshi was lying on the ground close to dying and was having a warm talk with Saya. I was heartbroken to see that Saya is once alone again. The last scene that made me want to cry is the death scene of Itsuki. Among the whole main cast, i would say he is the nicest and the most considerate person of all. The others were just thinking about themselves. I cried in that scene where Itsuki confessed to the real Saya. I kind of agree with Itsuki that the Saya who lost her memories is a part of her. Maybe deep inside her heart she really wanted to be with someone but not by herself even though she wished to be alone. In other words, the Saya that lost her memories reflects the other side of her. Overall, i would give this episode a 7/10 because of the memorable moments and the fighting scene but as a anime overall i would give it a 6/10. Though some people might think that it is too high, but there are moments where i find that scene pretty well fit in that situation and more.
Sep 30, 2011 2:19 PM

Apr 2008
LOL this episode was fucking hilarious. Is this a comedy anime?
Sep 30, 2011 3:42 PM

Aug 2007
Mm....

1. I think CLAMP forgot the dog until the very final of the anime. Sudenly he disappeared.
2. The death of the twins wee so cruel.
3. I hate the censored scenes. WI wish that the DVD and BR won't have the horrible censored scenes.
4 iT is really necessary a movie? I will think if watch it or not

Anime overall: 7/10. And I though it. I was thinking of putting 6
Sep 30, 2011 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:
WTF DO I ALWAYS WATCH THIS SHOW WHEN I DECIDE TO EAT?! FUCK!! I CAN'T EAT FOR A FUCKING WEEK NOW! FUCKING HUMAN BLENDER WAS GROSS AS FUCK!

I feel just as sick as you do. That was TOO much, we got a blended human supreme, skewers, light snack popcorn, humanstick (drumstick). LIKE WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE THE MANY WAYS U CAN EAT PPL LIKE THEY ARE FOOD.

nuffsaid. Even though it only happens when I watch 720p version.
4/10, try next time CLAMP.
Sep 30, 2011 5:07 PM
Jun 2008
Seoko said:
7.5/10 for me, this show is good, maybe you haters don't look at the big picture of this show.

I don't get how you guys hate this show and yet watch it. In other-words why is there 12 topics of this show and there is always some post saying this show is bad.
Seriously, you haters saying this show is bad for the last 12 topics is wierd, it makes it seem you want to watch this show just cuz you hate it.

Hate is the opposite of love, in otherwords you haters love this show a lot.

I have to make a quick post, because I have to go do stuff, but your comment honestly caught my attention.

• Some people watch a show all the way through so that the people who are rabid fans can't tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they didn't watch all the way through.
  • Some people will watch anything, simply for the fun of it.
  • Some people like watching bad stuff simply to laugh their heads off at how bad it was. They actually like the stuff because it is bad, so that isn't hate is it?
  • Some people watch a bad show to say they managed to get through it.
Sep 30, 2011 6:05 PM

Feb 2008
Uhhh what.

This is so ridiculous that I can't even tell if it was supposed to be serious. It's like a parody or some shit. And what kind of ending was that? Am I supposed to wait a year for the movie just to see the actual story?
Sep 30, 2011 6:17 PM
Aug 2009
Great ep and a good series. Pretty much happy with the way it turned out
Sep 30, 2011 6:33 PM

Apr 2011
Yemi_Hikari said:
Seoko said:
7.5/10 for me, this show is good, maybe you haters don't look at the big picture of this show.

I don't get how you guys hate this show and yet watch it. In other-words why is there 12 topics of this show and there is always some post saying this show is bad.
Seriously, you haters saying this show is bad for the last 12 topics is wierd, it makes it seem you want to watch this show just cuz you hate it.

Hate is the opposite of love, in otherwords you haters love this show a lot.

I have to make a quick post, because I have to go do stuff, but your comment honestly caught my attention.

• Some people watch a show all the way through so that the people who are rabid fans can't tell them that their opinion doesn't matter because they didn't watch all the way through.
  • Some people will watch anything, simply for the fun of it.
  • Some people like watching bad stuff simply to laugh their heads off at how bad it was. They actually like the stuff because it is bad, so that isn't hate is it?
  • Some people watch a bad show to say they managed to get through it.

It kinda remind of the sayin 'The more you hate, the more you love' XD

..or doesn't make sense.
Sep 30, 2011 6:51 PM

Feb 2009
This show really wasn't as bad as most people are/were claiming. I actually quite liked it. It's nothing really special but it sure as hell was fun to see.

7/10 5/5 and really looking forward to the movie. :)
Sep 30, 2011 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
The last episode felt really different then the others. Scenery change with the whole running through town, the jumping after the helicopter and her landing at the beach (was that near the school or where?).

And they actually introduced a new type of censor, the blurring, which they used mostly, instead of the huge white bars. Yes, seeing people being torn apart like the one twin, or being used like a snack is horrible. But either you do not use (extrem) graphical violence or you do. Why animate it all only to censor everything again?

Also, they showed us the panties of both twins. Wonder why they did that. They did not have fanservice before, so why start now? With something that weird? Well, using "weird" is weird here, too, if someone is up side down it's too be expected that some things get exposed - except for magical skirts. But they could have done with a more torn uniform, revealing cleavage, or showing the panties when they run or fall, but no, they actually spent quite an effort to not show them before, especially with the second twin.

We see her being held up side down for some time, several scene changes, and either the magic skirt does work, or the angle is just so that we don't see anything. And then the elder bairn grabs her by her other foot to and she is held with the magic skirt failing upside down in plain sight.

But the ripping apart was fully censored with a white bar agian, as was the eating O_o.

Also, a lot of revelations. A lot was suspected before, like her father not being her father, and Fujimoto being behind all of this, even the whole thing being a set up was guessed, but not exactly how.

I did like the show before, too. It's not the best, but it was ok, but i agree, if the whole show had been like this.. still, it explains a lot about Sayas behaviour, not being able to save anyone etc. We saw a brief glimpse on what she is capable of when not being drugged, with her saving the teacher and when she first went Super Saya with the glowing sword in the fight against her "father", going from being beaten to killing him within seconds. And then that last jump. I really did hope she would get him. Should have aimed for the helicopter itself, but she probably didn't want to harm the others (the girl and/or the pilot).

Too bad the movie is that far away. Maybe i'll watch Blood+/BLV in the meantime.

Also, you have to give them credit for at least trying something diffferent. They surely could have made a more standard anime, it might have turned out better. This is what the huge game publishers like EA do all the time. The same over and over again.

The fact that they actually manage to release a new game in some franchises like Call of Duty literally every year shows that there can't be much change to the previous one, which also means they do not have to take a risk. Change some characters, update the graphics slightly, change the scenery to winter instead of summer or jungle instead of conifer forest, and voilá, a whole new game.

If they would have made Blood-C too similar with Blood+, many would have complained "whats the point of Blood-C? It's exactly like Blood+ besides the school uniform colors". And they would have had even more right then now. So be happy they decided to make something different, even if it may have strayed too far.
Sep 30, 2011 7:03 PM

Sep 2010
Last Episode 9/10 i lol'd so hard!!

overall 4/10

She lost the eye but not the hair!!!
Sep 30, 2011 7:03 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
daniellkun said:
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:

Well the censor really killed it though... <_<

Again,
total character development = ZERO
Plot development = ZERO

Many people may not be comfortable with the gore... But after seeing photos of real people's head blown off and corpses and stuffs like that, this series was totally mild in comparison. Again, not everyone is into gore and stuffs so I'm not sure what exactly the producers were thinking when they made this.

They should just have made this an OVA instead. It would have worked MUCH better.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 30, 2011 7:08 PM

Apr 2011
As someone who's watched a lot of the 80's gorefests, the highly-censored violence here wasn't too bad, comparitively speaking. The fucked-up bunny Bairns at the end did seem a bit gratuitous, and they made sure to kill those extras in the goriest ways they could think of (human shish-ka-bobs, and WTF a human blender?), tho the omnipresent censor tried its best to cover it. Strange that the bunnies eating the people were only blurred, but the twins' deaths were backlit by the goddamn Eye of Ra. Guess because the 'main cast' kids were, well, kids, and the townsfolk were just adults.

So Saya's 'prize' was that she'd be able to feed on humans as well as Elder Bairns? That doesn't really make Saya's true form out to be much of a 'good guy', does it? So essentially this series is all about evil preying on evil which preys on evil.

Anyway, I have to drop it back down to a 7. The mystery really wasn't all that great of a reveal, and while there was some really nice fighting and things got intense at the end, that doesn't make up for the horrid pacing at the beginning. I am glad I stuck through to the end, and I'll definately see the movie when I get a chance. It takes so long to sub the movies, tho, it'll be years before I get a conclusion. One-eyed Saya is gonna kick some Guimauve ass.
Sep 30, 2011 7:23 PM

Aug 2010
Blood-C?!

"Blood-Clamp"!!! (Need to say this, all times)

I hope for sequel (Movie or second season)

It´s fun to watch, not eating...

No more coments...
Sep 30, 2011 7:45 PM
Jun 2008
Magito said:
It kinda remind of the sayin 'The more you hate, the more you love' XD

..or doesn't make sense.

There is a reason why people like B movies so much, despite the fact they are so bad. There were also things that I felt would have been good elements, if it hadn't been for the blundering plotline. I critique fanfiction and this Anime did a lot of things I tell fanfic writers not to do, because you don't get a good story, but they do them anyways. And of course, you get your haters, your fans because it is bad, fans because they don't know what good stuff is, and the ones who are just... fans just because.

As for what I gave the series, I'll freely admit I wasn't generous on this Anime and gave it a two. I'll also be upfront that if the Anime had actually tied into the Blood franchise better, which is what you are supposed to do when franchises are involved, or have been earmarked as original work, I would have given it a higher score, a five to seven.

I mean, the storyline is the type that could have been wrapped up in half the episodes it was. There could have been more character interaction, not to mention MORE tie in to the original series. I know some people say, think of it as a series on its own. However, I am of the firm belief, if the work is not identifiable as dirivitive, you need to simply mark it as original work, not ride on the coat tails of something else. If you have a good story, you can do it.
Sep 30, 2011 7:52 PM

Dec 2010
that was the gruesomest shit ive ever seen.
bastard had some pretty sick idea.....
but i have the feeling i'll enjoy the movie. more action packed and no bullshit
Sep 30, 2011 7:56 PM

Apr 2009
I really want to see Saya's revenge in the movie.

Sep 30, 2011 8:35 PM

Jul 2011
I have no idea why people feel the way they do about this show.

I had a hell of a time watching, especially this episode.

The plot made plenty of sense to me once it was revealed. Saya is some kind of vampire for vampires. Cafe guy is working for the government and captures Saya. Saya's memories are erased and is placed into The Truman Show with Vampires. What's not to understand?

It's a pretty damn original twist too. It made me go WTF and that's a good thing. It's hard to find something genuinely surprising these days in fiction.

For those who were turned off by the gore, it's got "blood" in the title. I'm not too much into gore, myself, but there's no way you could have the series without it.

Also, those fight scenes were ballin. Best swordplay I've seen in anime, ever. Even Afro Samurai and its millionaire budget couldn't top just how aggressive and visceral they felt.

I'm giving this a 9/10. And I shall anxiously wait for the movie.
Sep 30, 2011 10:07 PM

Mar 2009
Psyris said:
Watching this on niconico with streaming comments actually made it bearable and somewhat enjoyable... If it wasn't for that I would have dropped this show very early. But this was just plain ridiculous in a so bad it's good kind of way that I hadn't experience before. Thanks for that Clamp, but this writer should seriously be fired.

I'm giving this a generous 3/10, and that's thanks to the niconico comments.

You and me both, friend. If it weren't for niconico, I don't know how I would have kept watching.

ahahahahahahahahaha wtf did i just watch

That was the most gratuitous, over-the-top ending I've ever seen. Tadayoshi turned into a furry, and then died. And we were supposed to feel bad for him? GIANT RAVENOUS BUNNIES OUT OF NOWHERE. Exposition after exposition after exposition. The big bad reveals all the secrets of the show IN THE FINAL EPISODE. So bad. 3/10.
Plus 1 point because I enjoyed laughing throughout the entire show, and the niconico stream was entertaining.
Sep 30, 2011 10:17 PM
Mar 2011
gotta admit, i hate this show but i couldnt drop it. always wanted to see what was going to happen next. i like how it ended, next come the movie. Unlike alot of shows that are good in the beginning and flopped at the end, this one is the exact opposite.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 30, 2011 10:38 PM

Jul 2008
Now we have to wait over a year to see the movie finale. Ugh.

I feel this series could have been much better. First of all, a movie was not necessary. If they moved at a faster pace at the beginning without being repetitive they could have ended the story within 13 or so episodes. I don't like how the show's first have was really drawn out and boring just so there could be a movie sequel.

The last two episodes I actually thought were pretty good. So maybe the movie will be way better than most of the series was.
Sep 30, 2011 11:13 PM

Jan 2011
Well now, that was really quite an enjoyable last episode for me. The quality of the animation and fighting scenes were really superb. Aside from the censoring but I don't think I have the stomach to watch monsters eat humans like fried chicken anyway.

The story overall was pretty bland. The entire story development was pretty much crammed into the final episode.

But I think I'll enjoy looking forward to the movie as well. I would like to see how this story ends after coming this far.
Oct 1, 2011 12:01 AM

Nov 2007
spoiler .... everyone dies. again.

this really made the whole series seem pointless. I knew the father wasn't it on it, and glasses guy wasn't so bad. pretty predictable. along with the Guimauve being blood.

what's left? the dog thing and it's promise. Saya's revenge or whatever?

at least Saya isn't an annoying airhead anymore. also who was it she wanted to save? someone new? her real mother?
Oct 1, 2011 12:09 AM

Apr 2011
In the end I kept watching silly bloodshed, twins dying again in some kind of sick horror movie style, bunnies playing with their food and a eye patched pirate Saya.. woot..
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Oct 1, 2011 12:20 AM
Sep 2011
LeoHamasaki said:
LOL this episode was fucking hilarious. Is this a comedy anime?

why the fuck are you watching if you dont like it?
idiot troll kid...
Oct 1, 2011 12:22 AM
Sep 2011
wakka9ca said:
daniellkun said:
Inugirlz said:
drendren said:

Well the censor really killed it though... <_<

Again,
total character development = ZERO
Plot development = ZERO

Many people may not be comfortable with the gore... But after seeing photos of real people's head blown off and corpses and stuffs like that, this series was totally mild in comparison. Again, not everyone is into gore and stuffs so I'm not sure what exactly the producers were thinking when they made this.

They should just have made this an OVA instead. It would have worked MUCH better.

BLOOD+ is ZERO is the shittest blood series....
Oct 1, 2011 12:36 AM

Apr 2009
Saya wasn't f'ing around. It was a pretty damn good fight scene too(between her and her fake father). But damn the town folks got f'd hard on some evil ****Wow. Ed Boon would be proud of those fatalities. The ending set up the movie and i have to say i look forward to it now. This anime started out slow with a lot of hate but the last 4 episodes i think made it worth the watch.

Overall: 8 out of 10.
Oct 1, 2011 12:40 AM

Feb 2008
the most gruesome final ep of any anime that I have ever watched (400+). I guess shit just got real with saya with a third of her face blown off and stuff.... 8/10 because of the last ep
Oct 1, 2011 12:59 AM

Nov 2010
Although this show was a class-B anime, it was not so bad because of the last stages. But, as some people pointed out, 12 episodes was too much for the plot.

The director said in his blog as follows:
"We exaggerated it (too much blood) on purpose. Since it is harsh to see realistic bleeding, we made it unrealistic."
So don't take it too serious, if you claim you are ...

Anyway some of us should crave for the uncensored version and the movie. Aren't you anxious how the story will develop and how shocking scenes it will have? [grin]

By the way, the scene that one of the twins was torn up into two, it reminded me of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan Episode 8 that was made by the same director.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=38686&pages=1&show=0#msg11213215
Oct 1, 2011 1:24 AM
Dec 2007
After a rushed revelations/tension-builder 11th episode, this last one totally rocked with amazing fights, great animation, good direction and also scipt clarifications that answered pretty logically to a lot of questions (I still find the game concept a bit clumsy but appart from that it's all good script-wise) while delivering a terrific climax. A solid ending that makes me want to watch the movie. Overall, it was only a good anime with problems of construction and characterization, but the fact that it was spawned by the Blood franchise after the disaster that was Blood+ makes it a bit better in my eyes. Also, the fact that a lot of "fans" of Blood+ (I didn't know they existed three months ago honestly) raged all over the internet due to this series is pretty fun I must admit. At least, they now understand the franchise title's meaning and what a horror series really should be : brutal, ruthless and totally disregarding of human emotions. The Ancients are a superior race and we're their prey. Do we care about the emotions of cattle when we bring it to the slaughterhouse ? Nope, and the Ancients don't either. So good call by CLAMP/IG on the horror part, and also on the mix of slice-of-life in the first 7/8 episodes, which was a great couterpoint to the horror. 8/10

Renkaw said:
People are pissed about it mainly because it's part of the Blood franchise. After Blood+, which had this really serious and sad theme to it the whole way through the series, this show just felt like a joke. You go from a series where Saya tries so hard to save everybody around her, and everyone turns emo when even one person dies, into a series where people are dying left and right and the next morning Saya is singing a happy song, it's a disaster.

First time I see "serious" and "sad themes" put together with Blood+. Face it, Blood+ was a joke most of the time, the scipt a pure trainwreck with no enjoyment involved and no theme accurately developped whatsoever except for the Russia arc, the construction was ridiculous, the characters awfully depicted silly emos (Saya included), and you didn't get any sense of fear out of the anime since no main character died in the series despite being plunged in a world of horror and death. Honestly, your argument "[...] from a series where Saya tries so hard to save everybody around her, and everyone turns emo when even one person dies [...]" alone would prevent me to watch Blood+ if it wasn't already done. Blood+ was bad, Blood-C is still not exceptionnal but at least better, maybe you didn't understand what C was all about but that doesn't change the fact that's it's a good anime in its genre.
JacutOct 1, 2011 1:39 AM

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 1, 2011 2:01 AM

Jul 2009
Magito said:
KayChan4U said:
drendren said:

I KNOW. FUCK. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHOW. I WAS FUCKING EATING AND WELP..THERE GOES ALL MY FOOD DOWN THE TOILET.

I seriously think I'm traumatized for life now. I'm having fucking nightmares all week now. So..thanks Blood C. You've ruined my life.

Fuck the movie. Seriously. I dunno if my sanity [or what's left of it], let alone my stomach, will be able to handle it if it's as bad as this episode via gore content. This was just fucking disturbing on all levels.

And then that one dude got his fucking head twisted around and snapped off..well...there went the rest of whatever was in my stomach.

...fuck this show. Just fuck it.

YEAH! Fuck this shit. I was happily eating my breakfast when I saw it, then I suddenly lost my appetite! It's a major nonesense bloodfest. Everything from getting ripped apart and the human blender was awfully disturbing! I'll give this show a 5/10.

Good thing I ate breakfeast before I watched the Blood-C anime finale. :)
I am also Horrified at gore and violence in episode 12. I was covering my eyes and mouth and thinking to myself WTF/OMG.

Finial score: 7/10= 4/5
Grade: B-
I invite you to answer some questions on my profile.

Oct 1, 2011 3:00 AM

Sep 2009
I don't care about haters. I liked this series and will definitely watch the movie
Oct 1, 2011 3:16 AM

Oct 2007
If this was happened 6 or 7 episodes ago this show would have been amazing to watch with all the twists that were happened in the last 2 episodes. Well, as a whole this show failed everything excepted the cliffhanger at the end, so I will wait for the Movie with expectation. And I hope I am not too greedy about this.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 1, 2011 4:04 AM
Apr 2008
Heh, suddenly I like this show!

I sure hope the blurays are uncensored! :)
Oct 1, 2011 5:17 AM

Aug 2009
Actually, this was... ...good. Wow.

I think it was good. It was one hell of ride. Except for the frequenct, consecutive annoyance from shit directions and pacing + not ending properly going on to the movie sequel, this ending was... quite nice. I also once was a hater, but never was hater of good revelation, some shocking gore that was lacking in recent animation, action and character's whatever madness. I liked it.

To sum up, this gets 6/10. Horrible, horrible start up, ending with ka-boom. Good. This was fine animation.
Oct 1, 2011 5:42 AM

Jul 2011
I give 6/10 to this series

Dislike the story but well, the name of this anime is Blood-C and we saw a lot of blood so yeah not bad >D

Waiting for uncensured version...
Oct 1, 2011 7:14 AM

Jun 2009
So,, well...
this whole 12 eps anime just a teaser for the movie...

3/10 from me, but the movie really promising...
Oct 1, 2011 7:19 AM

Dec 2010
A great "ending" (well, let's just call if "final episode") to an anime that could have been equally great, had it not been for spending 4 eps in pointless SoL and MotW, and abusing the same mechanic once it got on track.

Also, I watched it while having lunch :D

7/10, bumped up by the last eps.

Now MOVIE FUCKING WHERE.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Oct 1, 2011 8:16 AM

Aug 2010
wow class prez stayed true to Saya till the end D: god dang it serves you right Tokizane -__- the twins getting killed again in a more gruesome way ._.
The fight with Saya's dad was actually pretty awesome, I guess Class prez and Tadayoshi were the only ones (aside from Wata-inu) who actually cared about Saya and they're gone DX
that sneaky Fumito and his gun destroyed part of Saya's face =3= looks like Guimauve did turn out to be some sort of hypnotic thing and tasted like human organs >_>; talk about messed up
speaking of messed up, those bunny monster and the massacre of the whole village was pretty drastic; I'm actually kind of worried watching this episode uncensored O_O;
anyways all in all bumped 4/10 to 7/10 because if you take into account that this was a teaser/prologue to the movie, it's actually not that bad (and the last episode redeemed itself) looking forward to the movie~
Oct 1, 2011 8:43 AM

Dec 2007
This was funny in so many ways.
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!
Oct 1, 2011 9:03 AM

May 2008
I just can't express my reactions I made while watching this episode. I kind of liked it, still this one episode won't make it up for that crap we got for the rest. The answers we got were confusing, unerasonable and made more questions that I doubt the movie will be able to answer.
And also, that huge mass murder they pushed into our face (with a lot of censoring that I don't mind at all) was something I've never seen before but I've left my mouth wide open and it wasn't from the amusement.

The thing that I liked the best in this episode was the animation and the fight scene between Saya and Tadayoshi. That's a winning point.
Oct 1, 2011 10:43 AM

Jun 2010
It wasn't that bad for a last episode. Although typical CLAMP with the main character losing it's eye. If they didn't waste 6-7 episodes for stupid slice-of-life moments, it would have been much better.
Oct 1, 2011 11:10 AM

Dec 2010
In this Episode, i couldn't care less about thw story, my eyes were fixated on the bloodshed >:3
Oct 1, 2011 11:21 AM
Sep 2011
Whew! I finally rejoiced when I watched this episode.The last episode--woohoo! After the agony of waiting for it to end---and after all the revelations which are just too sh*tty to expect, at least I can already let go of this series and bury it to the recesses of my memory.

Proceeding to the "good bits".
The fighting scenes in this episode has been increased ten fold and there were less Saya trashing. No more sweet and teary-eyed heroine!
At least this character's death has satisfied my inner vengeance for all those mushy scenes he produced then scorning the heroine in the next episode!

Then the "sad bits".
Well, after fighting scenes. The chase comes in and Saya chases after the helicopter with the creepy smiley-smiley cafe guy. After showing us some amazing and cool sword slicing and hacking skills that killed an elder bairn or two--- SPOILER ALERT!!!---- Saya faced her match in the form of a GUN.

The ending was hanging and it makes you want to watch since Saya will now be serious in fighting and no more la-la-la songs every episode. Maybe I'll check out the first episode if they release the next season. Just to test the waters... (I hope they make this better.)

I rate this series as a 2.5/10 (Those who liked it don't get mad at me-- I clearly felt that this could have been more.)
kasumi_ryumizuOct 1, 2011 11:53 AM
Oct 1, 2011 11:27 AM
Jul 2011
Hahaha, I actually thoroughly enjoyed this episode. It totally makes up for all the crappy Saya we had to go through before. Cafe guy was so bad ass. Class president was so awesome, it was so sad to see him go like that. I loved yet hated the rabbits. They were horrible, but the way they killed people was hilarious and unique, definitely. I enjoyed the scene with Saya's "father" and her crying over him. Plus, the scene of Saya just glooming over the shock value of how all of her previous memories were a lie, but she still is back to her old self, was really really good.

As for the eye patch, lol it wouldn't be a true Clamp story if someone didn't lose an eye.

That being said, looking forward to the movie, especially if it's going to conclude to what happens to Saya and Cafe guy.
Oct 1, 2011 11:47 AM

Jul 2011
It's been a while since I saw such an entertaining anime episode XD Laughed my ass off watching massacre scene and I wasn't even drunk! The violence was so over the top it was hilarious!
Not the great series by any stretch of imagination, but, whatever, it's better than most of the summer (and apparently fall) season. 7/10.
OrangeHollow.png
Oct 1, 2011 12:47 PM

Jan 2009
Wow... horrible ending to a horrible series. I really don't know whether I should laugh or puke.

Blood-C does have extremely well done action scenes and great soundtrack, but it's too little to save this series from its crappy script, horrible pacing and bland characters. 2/10
Oct 1, 2011 2:11 PM

May 2010
nope.avi

why would they do that/10
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.