Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 8, 2011 12:00 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit the beginning was fucking crazy! They even gave us a freaking fear with no censoring in the following spoiler
holy shit! If the BDs have more of that it will be the gore shit! Been a while have seen that. Poor girl. D:

Saya was totally good in the fight but totally shit in preventing deaths once again. Furthermore I have not seen anything as gory as in the spoiler
except in horrors movies not anime and some hentais. Folks this monster is truly a disgusting piece of shit that I hope will not give nightmares because it was fucking horrifying to see this episode. I am totally shaken at its depiction.

Saya you stupid cunt 90% of your classmates are dead because of your fucking headaches! R.I.P. to them!

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
ones of Saya/the teacher.
Yumekichi11Sep 16, 2011 1:02 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 8, 2011 12:22 PM

Oct 2010
This seems like a new type of fanservice - killing every annoying/useless character in a really bloody way. :D
BTW everyone seems to be quite SLOW at understanding that you should run-the-hell-away-from-here-before-you-get-stabbed/chewed-to-death. ^^
Sep 8, 2011 12:24 PM

Jul 2010
Wow seriously, can't one normal person, not act like an idiot and die? Oh God the censored gore, is just torture.
Sep 8, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2007
Jeez =___= it took all her classmates to die before she powered herself up. It was frustrating to watch as she couldn't protect and fight at the same time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2011 12:44 PM

Jan 2009
Yep, COMPLETELY don't trust that teacher AT ALL, anymore.

Now wondering if the guimauve is what is holding her memories back...

At least Saya was smart enough to realize that only her class was notified to come to school...

Toki confessed! But it's very interesting that Toki looked away from her when he said "We're in the same class. Of course I've seen things to make me like you." and then Saya saying "How long have I been with you?" But GOD DAMMIT! What the hell was he going to say when he sadly looked down at her after she asked that?! Stupid "father"! Totally cock blocking him

And then there was with the glaring between Toki and Saya's "father"...

soldieroH said:

BTW everyone seems to be quite SLOW at understanding that you should run-the-hell-away-from-here-before-you-get-stabbed/chewed-to-death. ^^

+1
LadyOrihimeSep 8, 2011 12:50 PM
Sep 8, 2011 12:47 PM
Aug 2010
Okay Saya, I forgive you somewhat because it looks like your classmates are all idiots as well.
Sep 8, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2011
What's the point in adding excessive amounts of gore, when they have to censor 3/4 of almost every scene -.-

This episode was ok-ish I guess. Not so bad. Now, if this episode was number 4 or 5 and not 9, I would have more hope for this ....
Sep 8, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2010
Had my mouth open the entire time.(not in a bad way :3)
Looks like Saya got hypnotized or something.
Can she only get serious when shes pissed off or something? It took her till everyone died to finally go serious mode
Sep 8, 2011 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
The stupidity... there's just so much of it in this episode my brain is melting...

soldieroH said:
This seems like a new type of fanservice - killing every annoying/useless character in a really bloody way. :D
Normally I'd be leaping for joy as we're slowly removing this bland cast of characters, but the senselessness of it all is killing me.

FiiFO said:
Jeez =___= it took all her classmates to die before she powered herself up. It was frustrating to watch as she couldn't protect and fight at the same time.
Precisely.

LadyOrihime said:

Funny, because I thought the teacher and guimauve being suspicious elements was a given right from the get go. :P
Sep 8, 2011 1:43 PM
Mar 2008
Wow, so much gore.
They wiped off half of the cast in a couple episodes, lol.
Sep 8, 2011 2:28 PM

Aug 2009
WOW.... SAYA KILLED HER ENTIRE CLASS....

Saya's uselessness is just so annoying...-___-

Not even that many people in Blood+ died compared to this!!!!!!!

And Father is a cockblock! XDDD
Sep 8, 2011 2:34 PM

Mar 2009
That was good ep, but I wish that class rep was killed too....
I think he will turn into such monstrous chara like this....thing:
http://myanimelist.net/character/838/Kai_Miyagusuku
TenragSep 8, 2011 2:37 PM
Sep 8, 2011 2:42 PM
Jul 2011
Too much killing, i love that. Next i hope tadayoshi will be chopped into pieces ;) No.. not toki & class rep.
Sep 8, 2011 3:34 PM

Jun 2009
If you are ever around saya, there is a 99.9% chance you will die.

I don't like the fact that they censor most of the stuff...i mean really what's the point...might as well not even bother

When she was askiing Toki about the other "classmates" or whatever....what other students? have there ever been more students in the school I mean really...they don't really pass other students from other classrooms. >.>

I swear all those kids were asking to be killed. As soon as Saya jumped in to attack, i would have hauled ass. She doesn't have to tell me to run away lol (The characters just lack common sense =.=)

I seriously laughed when Saya's dad showed up w/ the sword. lol
Sep 8, 2011 3:34 PM

Sep 2009
chessmaster1989 said:
Okay Saya, I forgive you somewhat because it looks like your classmates are all idiots as well.

xDDDDDDDDDD Sooo totally agree i think this anime is like promoting the movie (if there would even be one i just read somewhere) sooo they use the gore fanservice to fill the air time and the fun part will happen in the last 10 min of the last episode and then....come and buy the movie if you wanna know what happened after the nasty cliffhanger.
But i agree that Saya is a little slow as well.Course Yuka's death would have had the greates impact on her funny though how is it that the important character always ends up dying last after everyone else...and after she actually protected one of her schoolmates (throwing herself at full cannonball speed) and i was like "Finall!!! Great job Saya...you're the man"...and then few seconds later...ohh...
DeadlyStarfishSep 8, 2011 3:39 PM
Sep 8, 2011 3:42 PM

Jun 2008
lol ahe really only could think about her mother name? lol

and tokizane so sexy owo

and who did she promise really i bet it was tokizane san or fumito san maybe XD

and her father coming out of nowhere owo ,mmmmmm

and that teacher fishyyy
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 8, 2011 4:21 PM

Feb 2010
Again... pretty much NOTHING is figured out/revealed....

and the idiocy in this episode was enough to fill a whole series.

Oh well. I enjoyed the scene w/ the talking dog and Tokizane<3

..and the gore. too bad it's censored.
Sep 8, 2011 4:32 PM
Sep 2010
Hmm... I don't really get why most of them were just standing there. There cold have been more survivors if they weren't acting dumb. And I can't believe they went on the roof. It's obviously a freaking dead end. lol

But damn that's gotta be the most violent anime I've ever seen. Seeing so many innocent weak people dying so badly was terrifying. o_O
Sep 8, 2011 5:07 PM

Aug 2011
mmachine said:
Hmm... I don't really get why most of them were just standing there. There cold have been more survivors if they weren't acting dumb. And I can't believe they went on the roof. It's obviously a freaking dead end. lol

But damn that's gotta be the most violent anime I've ever seen. Seeing so many innocent weak people dying so badly was terrifying. o_O

It they went outside and not on the roof, they would have survived .. I mean it's obvious they would go on the roof. Just like seeing an opportunity to run away by crossing the path of the monster by inches. It's genius, because the monster wouldn't expect it's prey to run right past them, but instead run in the other directon !
You seem to not understand anything :D Just read the interview with the dude who made this shit. It's so stupid and he / they even like it -.-
Sep 8, 2011 5:09 PM

Jul 2010
well all those killed weren't main characters so they were expendable?
no comment on stupidity of the characters.
it looks to me someone wants to awake her dormant memories?
do tokizane and the dad know each other , because that glare was definitely something.
i wonder how this story will proceed...
Sep 8, 2011 5:24 PM
Mar 2011
the monster was smarter than all of them. he killed first who were trying to run, anyone who just stood there got eaten though hahaha. that annoying class rep likes Saya too right? along with Toki, might be something there.

hopefully this doesnt have a deux ex machine ending were Saya or some unknown entity suddenly wish everything back or she wakes up one day and its all dream.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 8, 2011 5:32 PM

Jun 2008
oh men, this show is just irritating.
She lets all her classmates be killed. Miraculously, she only saves the class president =_= (which is part of her love polygon , and that´s why he was spared).
The classmates must have leg problems because they simply didnt MOVE. How stupid is that? no matter how much a person is in shock, running away is an instinct! F***.
And Tokizane was where? and...he appears in the middle of the night to talk with her, how odd is that, when u know that your city is filled with monsters and u still go out ...to confess. =_= and worst was Saya´s reaction.
And man, that Guimauve cookie is driving me insane. enough already with the guimauve shit, please. That sweet looks like blood marshmallow and she eats it in every episode. Fumito stalker must enter her room many times when she is asleep btw.
And Saya´s "dad" is becoming annoying too. Cant just he tell her the truth? or at least he should lie a little better. Yeah. because he didnt even said the name of Saya´s "mother" which means he was probably never married and obviously Saya is everything except his daughter.
oh and most likely the one she made a promise with, was with Fumito, since, oh yeah, its HIS voice narrating =_=
and the teacher must be her ancient enemy or something.

The best part was Saya crying holding Watanuki. That´s it. The rest of it its just too illogical and filled with big FLAWS.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 8, 2011 6:20 PM

Jun 2011
Why don't they just run? I get that seeing an atrocious, ugly monster rampaging and killing everyone is quite a shock but seriously. And Saya can't protect shit.
That was one tough monster, disturbing and creepy, but tough.
Sep 8, 2011 6:35 PM
Aug 2011
Ok wtf? One of the things I hated the most was that the one smart person who tried to get away and actually got outside freakin' died by something falling on him!! WTF Clamp. Seriously, do they really think that we're all so stupid that we need to see characters without common sense? If a monster is chasing you in your home, you wouldn't stay there. You would leave the room and get out of the house. Going on the roof was stupid because they'll be trapped there if it finds them. And it happened. I swear...all the characters in this anime have the IQ of the stuffed animal. Why didn't they just get the original director of the Blood franchise to direct this? That's like a slap in the face. He made the series for what it is, why get someone else to do it when they're the same person that directed shin chan and other comical series? ._.
hmmm... what would happen if the characters were more realistic? After they saw the monster outside no one would still be in the class room.
They ever could have ran together while the monster wasnt looking. I would have threw a chair at it to distract it and gtfo of there...
Sep 8, 2011 7:06 PM
Feb 2009
Oh man, this show has gotten pretty ridiculous. At one point I just started laughing at CLAMPs pathetic attempts to make this show dramatic and horrifying.

Saya is such a failure though. She should probably just commit Seppuku and get it over with.
Sep 8, 2011 7:19 PM

Feb 2011
I pissed myself laughing at the guy that got outside and ran into some part of the monster when we was looking back.

Brutal episode tbh, can't believe the one with the short, blue hair died(I'm not good with names until after a good few eps).
Sep 8, 2011 8:38 PM

Apr 2007
3 eps left, zzz.
Sep 8, 2011 8:40 PM

Aug 2010
Right when I thought that they were going to start revealing some more of the story....

Questions answered = 0
Sep 8, 2011 8:54 PM
Sep 2011
Seriously, after every episode I question myself why I am still watching this series. Oh well, at least there are only 3 episodes left. Unless they make a second season...o god.
Sep 8, 2011 8:58 PM

Sep 2008
Why is it that Saya's sword only cuts the monster when her eyes are red? Before then it kept bouncing off the spider-thing's legs.
The censoring wasn't as noticeable this episode.
I know people will keep complaining, but this isn't even the worst anime Clamp has been involved with. The Rg Veda OVA was much worse, and X the movie was no masterpiece either.
Butterflies don't belong in nets.
Sep 8, 2011 10:04 PM
Sep 2011
After Saya let pretty much every kid (albeit, most were intelligent enough to eventually died of suffocating while chewing their own food) at the school die, even getting in the way of one kid trying to escape, it's pretty much confirmed how this series will end:

Sep 8, 2011 10:07 PM

Jan 2009
Iilia said:

LadyOrihime said:

Funny, because I thought the teacher and guimauve being suspicious elements was a given right from the get go. :P

All I read from anyone was that "the teacher seems to know what's going on" and that she was in leagues with her "father" and Fumito...but now it seems like she's provoking Saya, whereas her "father" and Fumito aren't.
And all I've heard regarding the guimauve is that "must be some kind of drug that calms her down." or "blood is in it". Don't recall anyone saying that the guimauve was keeping her from remembering anything.

Unless you meant you were thinking this to yourself?

Orulyon said:

The best part was Saya crying holding Watanuki. That´s it.

I don't know why, but I really loved that part XD
LadyOrihimeSep 8, 2011 10:14 PM
Sep 8, 2011 10:23 PM

Apr 2011
I may not have specified, but I always figured the guimauve was spiked with a memory-wiping drug. Not quite a roofie, but something to keep whatever false memories they cooked up to make Saya into their living weapon.

Any chance the Elder Bairns were misunderstood creatures got blown right away by it shredding Saya's classmates. I can understand why most of them weren't running, since the people who tried that last episode were the first to get ripped to shreds. Those who just stood there gaping got chomped, though, so they were dead either way. The guy dying to falling glass was just retarded, though. "Yay, I made it and I don't even have a name ..." *glass*

Of course the only two classmates left are Saya's love interests ... the darker-haired guy is definitely working with the bad guys in some fashion, but I'm not sure who the bad guys *are* at this point (other than the obvious monsters). I know that the guimauve guy and her 'dad' are lying to her and probably controlling her via drugs and memory treatments, but not why they keep putting her up against these monstrosities.

Honestly, trying to figure out WTF is going on in this series is the main reason why I keep watching it every week. That and for some reason Saya seems to get hotter to me every episode.
Sep 8, 2011 10:57 PM

Nov 2009
i only watch this cuz i want saya to get owned in the end. and i want her dad and fumito to die really bad. doggie ftw.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2011 11:20 PM

Jan 2011
It's either the guimauve or the special "coffee" that has the memory wiping drug in, and I think several people speculated about it back around ep 5 or 6, but at this point I don't care enough about the show to go back and check.

The only good thiing is that with just about every minor character and innocent bystander killed at some point we might see the plot go forward. Of course since I have no feelings for any of the characters left alive (aside from mild distaste), I don't much care whether they stick around till the end of the show. My bet is it comes down to only the talking dog and Saya, and then he kills her.......

That's it! This is actually a remake of Ten Little Indians, not Blood+.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 9, 2011 12:56 AM

Jul 2009
It's annoying waiting for the next esipode, I wish Blood-c will end already! Saya grow a spine will you!!
1sttimerSep 10, 2011 1:05 AM
I invite you to answer some questions on my profile.

Sep 9, 2011 1:06 AM

Nov 2007
Saya is being too slow in this ep. to protect everyone, but that makes her battle seriously.

The teacher is thinking that Saya killed everyone, except the class rep.

It's just a guess, but it looks like the sugar is to erase her memory?

Saya sensing the weirdness... and Tokizane's confession doesn't move her.

It seems like Saya's info. has been input like a robot, without knowing her mother's name.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 9, 2011 1:07 AM
Jan 2011
saya is easily the worst hero in existence, she's also incredibly annoying and slow. She never asks questions and everything just seems to go over her head. She waits for people to die then decides to attack

also how people getting massacred by monsters in broad daylight doesnt get any media attention is laughable, plus the monsters corpse's just chill outside who cleans up the mess? i know its just an anime, but its stupidity makes my head hurt.
Sep 9, 2011 1:53 AM

Jun 2009
LadyOrihime said:

Orulyon said:
The best part was Saya crying holding Watanuki. That´s it.
I don't know why, but I really loved that part XD
For me, it was the profound I-don't-give-a-flying-fuck-about-your-whining expression on his face.
aelove said:
i only watch this cuz i want saya to get owned in the end. and i want her dad and fumito to die really bad. doggie ftw.
I've been saying that Dog is the best character of Blood-C since episode 2. After this episode, I know that I was wrong: he's the only character of Blood-C.
Sep 9, 2011 2:08 AM

May 2011
It seems like they're trying to prevent Saya from remembering her past, each time she has a flashback I keep seeing scenes from blood the last vampire or am I the only who notices that? the dog is trying to help her figure out what's going on without pointing it out directly. Her dad is not her dad and I think her teacher is in on it also, because if she was evil she could have easily killed the class rep and Saya after Saya finished off the monster..the anime is moving extremely slow and nothing is solved..though it made me say holy sh*t a couple of times when those kids are being killed.
<center></center>
Sep 9, 2011 4:20 AM
Aug 2011
Mysteries I want explanations:
>what is in the guimauve?
>why was her class was the only people there plus the teacher?
>Is she hypnotized?
>why did she said to toki "how long i have been with you"?
>what's with saya's father?

BTW the only thing scene that i love was the confession....
Sep 9, 2011 4:23 AM
Aug 2011
Vaiyoretto said:
Seriously, after every episode I question myself why I am still watching this series. Oh well, at least there are only 3 episodes left. Unless they make a second season...o god.

yeah me too...
i keep watching it eventhough i dont like the saya "now" ...
maybe tokizane's appearance should be in all episode...
Sep 9, 2011 7:11 AM
Aug 2011
Any ideas why last two episodes in 720p are soooo slow?
Sep 9, 2011 8:41 AM
Dec 2007
Fantastic episode that relegates all the other horror action animes until now to the rank of mild entertainment. There was a lot of developments too as the dog pointed out (never thought I'd say that one day) and the atmosphere is ever so good.

On top of that, a lot of things were hinted at plot-wise in this episode. I think it goes like this : the little rural town depicted in the series is the Elders' "garde-manger" where humans are expendable creatures made to be eaten by the superior race, which was probably agreed upon by a covenant between them and humans as mentionned several times in the series. "We'll coexist as long as you give us a town where we can eat as much as we want." or something along those lines. The fact that the Elders not only kill humans but also eat them is very important I think, it's like humans are cattle for them. And among all this, Saya is herself an Elder or half-Elder (that would make sense since she has a human body) that has been trained to kill her brethren by humans (or only one organization that wants out of the covenant maybe ?) and she's being supervised/kept under control by her "father" and Fumito while her teacher is also aware of her origins for some reason (another organization, the Government maybe ?). That also explains the fact that the Elder feeds on all these highschoolers in broad daylight and only one class was invited to school this day : it's a set up by the school supervisors (let's say the Government) that allowed the Elder to devour a fraction of the students as stated in the covenant. On the other hand, I must admit I can't explain what the dog is, probably a mysterious magic trick like CLAMP likes to add to their scripts, nor whom did Saya promise to protect the humans to, and several other facts still lack explanation but I'm probably pretty close to the solution.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 9, 2011 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
THIS FUCKING SHOW! So much fucking troll. Worst fucking main heroine ever! Who the fuck says "I'll protect everyone" and then proceeds to let EVERYONE get killed?! She let 2 fucking girls get eaten before she finally got off that window ledge to do something! WTF! She even indirectly killed the only somewhat intelligent kid in the class (the one who actually ran away) who would've made it out alive if Saya didn't kick the piece of shit, making it crash into glass which then stabbed in the kid in the head. He WOULD'VE made it out alive if Saya didn't fuck up like always. And then there's that kid she was fending off in the hallways. She was standing in front of him and somehow she still let him die. so much rage.
Sep 9, 2011 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
drendren said:
THIS FUCKING SHOW! So much fucking troll. Worst fucking main heroine ever! Who the fuck says "I'll protect everyone" and then proceeds to let EVERYONE get killed?! She let 2 fucking girls get eaten before she finally got off that window ledge to do something! WTF! She even indirectly killed the only somewhat intelligent kid in the class (the one who actually ran away) who would've made it out alive if Saya didn't kick the piece of shit, making it crash into glass which then stabbed in the kid in the head. He WOULD'VE made it out alive if Saya didn't fuck up like always. And then there's that kid she was fending off in the hallways. She was standing in front of him and somehow she still let him die. so much rage.
Totally with you on that one. I can also add WTF was she doing staring instead of striking the monster while it;s eating. Did you the disgusting shit's spewing blood with clothing/membranes of the people it ate? That got me sick TBH. I am going to have this episode as second most hardest episode to pass. First one will always be the one with the twins at #6 and you are more than welcomed to check my rage there. It's over 9000. Anyway more bitching at Saya, she could have lured the monster again outside totally by kicking it out there so everyone escapes by the other side of the school.

Total BS, that's why I think she is cunt. Someone who just does not do enough.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 9, 2011 11:31 AM

Jun 2008
Wtf why would she wait to go super Saya AFTEr everyone was dead :/ ugh wth
Sep 9, 2011 12:55 PM

Mar 2008
Is it just me who thinks the objective of the monster is to kill everyone besides Saya and the class rep. It kinda just let Saya kill it after it handled everyone.
Sep 9, 2011 1:52 PM
Jan 2011

1st it was Nene
2nd it was Nono
Now it is Yuka - you died heroically.
RIP to all of you.
Thank god the Class Rep is still alive, for now.

Where is Shinchiro when everyone in class are being massacred and does Miss Kanako the homeroom teacher had anything to do with it?
Nasty001Sep 9, 2011 2:27 PM
Sep 9, 2011 2:14 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was a bit better than the last one. At least in this one she tried to kill the damn thing and protect the other students. But she failed anyways.

It is strange that only the students from that class were the only ones in the school, I was pretty much asking myself that.

With each episode more questions arise and none get answered.

I'm starting to believe that the director wants everyone to rage after each episode, I even think he gets a thrill out of it.
djfmurphySep 9, 2011 2:22 PM
"El Psy Congroo"
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.