Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 2, 2011 2:55 PM

Jun 2009
Yay, suddenly Saya's singing again.
\o/\|o|/o/
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 2, 2011 2:59 PM

Jan 2011
I'm getting sick of those goddamn white lines
Sep 2, 2011 4:11 PM

Aug 2007
Im hating how they-re censored this anime. Im hoping an uncensored version. I think this will be only when the DVD and Blu ray come out. Ah, but they didn't censored when Saya was nude in the bath.
Sep 2, 2011 5:13 PM

Apr 2010
Note to self: Watch just this episode in BD when it comes out...
Sep 2, 2011 5:26 PM

Jun 2010
Orulyon said:

I dont fucking care if she was naked in front of Watanuki , if she sings that stupid song or if she has a father complex. Whatever she does is just illogical.
Plus she is totally oblivious to Tokizane´s almost declared confession, fuck, is she dumb? The guy hugs her, tells her almost directly that he likes her and trusts her and she is just... =_=

This. Saya is so obsessed with her father in a way to not give much attention to another man. Tokizane was very open to her, yet she was saying that if she had to tell him, he would be in danger. Yeah, right, would he be killed too? The twins were killed too and they didn't know anything about her secret and so many other people. And besides, she was the one who approached Tokizane first by trying to befriend him.

I don't think the Elder Bairns give a fuck to whoever Saya tell about them. They just want to kill & eat and probably there are some more reasons.

And so, Saya should have saved those classmates who were killed and not standing there like stupid. It's like she has her sword as a decoration to seem badass.
Hell, in Blood+, Saya was able to save the people around her.
Sep 2, 2011 5:46 PM

Jun 2009
StellaNoxFleuret said:
Hell, in Blood+, Saya was able to save the people around her.
But she didn't have glasses. D: Also Saya here is an example of an extreme female donkan which is rare.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 2, 2011 5:53 PM

Feb 2009
Lulexiaa said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OH MY GOD.... Saya, YOU STUPID ASS FUCK @ the end!
10 people have like died right infront of you and she wasnt doing anything but just stand there and by the time like they died she finally says "I wont let anyone die anymore!" -____-

I completely agree. The whole end of the episode I was on the verge of ripping my hair out! She just stood there and let all of them die, WTF?! Srsly, she should've been on that shit from the start! She especially could've saved that one girl from being eaten but no, she just stood there. -__-
Sep 2, 2011 7:45 PM

Aug 2011
some more saya fanservice

curious about what the dog is talking about

saya was so sadface about nono and nene dying but couldnt care less about her whole class dying as she took her precious time...
Sep 2, 2011 10:13 PM

Oct 2010
KingYoshi said:
10 people "loved" this episode because of the bath tub scene alone.
You got it :D Hence Why I put shots of that and the RAGE got me to put the ones of the rampage. That's about and usually I am far more passionate about it. Guess the passion died with me on this series along with the twins Nono/Nene may they still R.I.P. Thank you Lord.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 2, 2011 11:27 PM

Jun 2011
SIGH`~ `
after watching this episode i want every single person in this series to die and for saya to have her head cleaved and stuck upon her sword for display at the nearest elder brain town but you know they gonna censor it anyways. Why bother censoring this garbage when its already horrible at least try to make it up to the loyal fan base you have left and show the gore its only gonna make people alot more pissed
Sep 3, 2011 2:43 AM

Dec 2009
6 dead people were needed for Saya to finally unsheathe the damn sword ... just how much did they drug her ? Not to mention that the "i'll protect everyone" was kind of ironic.
Also,
Sep 3, 2011 2:44 AM
Dec 2007
It was indeed strange that Saya didn't react to the Furui Mono before it killed off half of her class, even if she's drugged and has a hard time understanding human reactions (and Furui Mono even more - but who can really understand them ? That's the point of the anime -) and the world around her in general. Still a very entertaining episode and the horror side is just fantastic.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 3, 2011 3:48 AM
Aug 2011
KayChan4U said:
Wow fuck this all those poor fucking teens were fucking murdered and she just fucking stood there. Bitch could have fucking jumped out the window and fought that thing outside WHERE IT WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO THE CLASSROOM.

I'm like..upset and pissed. Those poor kids...fucking killed.

super agree!!! i also thought she's gonna jump from the window and fight it! *sigh*
Sep 3, 2011 4:00 AM

Mar 2010
Okay it seems like everyone's thinking the same thing as me, "WHAT THE FUCK SAYA?!?!"
Omg seriously I'm starting to think she's some kind of retarded!! More than a few people died RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER and 16 people later, 'I WON'T LET ANYONE DIE ANYMORE though it's obvious her stupid ass fails because more deaths are seen in the preview.-____-;

KayChan4U said:
Bitch could have fucking jumped out the window and fought that thing outside WHERE IT WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO THE CLASSROOM.

I hear you bro.( つ Д `)

I also must say that these censors are making me pretty upset, what the hell's the point of making a show called BLOOD if your gonna censor everything? I'm more than positive the people that chose to watch it weren't expecting it to be about juice or some shit. ㅎ.ㅎ

So I'm curious as to why they made it so obvious that Saya's dad was a vampire? I don't know if we totally needed to know that, or that the coffee dude is totally uke to bloodthirsty vampire penis. Lmao. Love it.

On an off note; Tokizane is a sexy romantic and too good for Saya.
I want to haves his babies.ಠ⌣ಠ
Fishcaek-ChanSep 3, 2011 4:08 AM

Sep 3, 2011 7:05 AM

May 2010
Okay now everybody know Saya' little secret !!

Man I don't why she didn't do anything when that show up, could she t least warn anyone or protect them but at the very least I got to see bathroom scene hahaha
Sep 3, 2011 10:26 AM

Aug 2011
Karasuchan said:

i thought she was a vampire
Sep 3, 2011 10:33 AM

Nov 2008
I don't think its fair to criticize Saya for having a late response, since most likely she has a lot going on in her head right now. She doesn't want to lose her friends, so she's struggling with herself on what to do. Now everyone is gonna push her away, so maybe she should of just let them all die. JK, she did the right thing, but still if her friends push her away after she saved them, then their pretty ungrateful and honestly not very good friends. I mean, even Tokizane understood, so hopefully her friends do too.

I really love Tokizane x Saya, hopefully it works out for him.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 3, 2011 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
I do like this show, but Saya is a fucking idiot.
Sep 3, 2011 12:00 PM

Jun 2008
Lulexiaa said:
OH MY GOD.... Saya, YOU STUPID ASS FUCK @ the end!
10 people have like died right infront of you and she wasnt doing anything but just stand there and by the time like they died she finally says "I wont let anyone die anymore!" -____-

No you don't need just a little face like that. This needs.

If those things where real and all we had was Saya to protect us i will be signing my will. Having Saya to protect you is worse bad luck than passing under a latter tripping on a black cat and falling on mirror.

STM said:
ByeByeMrMoon said:
She's just a bit slower than the average heroic person when it comes to spotting dangerous situations..

More like a lot slower.

More like brain damage retarded slower.

STM said:
Saya is quite the sadist, isn't she? She always just stands by, watching at least 5 human beings getting brutally murdered and then she's like "Oh, right, maybe I'll have to start doing something now."

I'm telling you, she secretly enjoys it. There can't be any other reason for such extreme stupidity in behavior. She just loves seeing blood and death, the bitch is crazy.

furuabes said:
Great episode compared to the rest of the series, but still average as hell, damnit :-(

Lol! Dead people can't talk now can they? She's a freaking genius.

That dog is such a player.

Yeah you had important matters to talk about that couldn't wait after she got out of the bath. Suuure! We believe you.
MonadSep 3, 2011 12:05 PM
Sep 3, 2011 12:03 PM

Feb 2008
I love how Saya knows the monster-of-the-week is after her yet, instead of telling her classmates to run away, or jump from the classroom and fight the monster in the yard, she just tells her classmates to stand back -________-;
I know this show has to do justice to it's name by having tons of deaths and blood, but there's a limit to how fucking retarded your main character is...
Sep 3, 2011 2:09 PM
Jan 2011
I'm starting to think that Shinichirō Tokizane could be the main antagonist.
Sep 3, 2011 2:19 PM

May 2011
Has anyone noticed the the dog is in xxxHOLIC KEI's OP?
Sep 3, 2011 2:23 PM

Mar 2011
animeOtaku18 said:
KayChan4U said:
Wow fuck this all those poor fucking teens were fucking murdered and she just fucking stood there. Bitch could have fucking jumped out the window and fought that thing outside WHERE IT WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN TO THE CLASSROOM.

super agree!!! i also thought she's gonna jump from the window and fight it! *sigh*

Same here man xD
I read most of the comments and I completely agree with them, something is wrong with Saya ( seriously wrong ), if she continues like this she will not have no one to protect and save xDD btw I don't blame her ( much ) for the deaths of her classmates, 'cuz they saw that monster in front of the school and they all were saying like... omg wtf is that, it so slow and creepy 2 ( then the monster was like super fast xD ) their normal reaction should be to panic and run to save their lifes, but no they were curious ( 2 bad for them , how many of them will die, or better survive ?) and about the uncensured version of this anime, not gonna watch it xD
Sep 3, 2011 2:43 PM

Aug 2011
shiromegami said:

i thought she was a vampire

Saya is a vampire, however, what we see in Blood-C isn't Saya the vampire, it's Saya the singing-moe-bitch and she could be anything. Hell I would smile, but not be surprised if she turned out to be a human putting on red contact lenses each time she fights -.-
Sep 3, 2011 6:25 PM

Mar 2011
Seems like I'm the only one who's enjoying the slow-paced Blood-C. Everything Saya does makes me laugh because that's just how stupid it is.

Karasuchan said:
6 dead people were needed for Saya to finally unsheathe the damn sword ... just how much did they drug her ? Not to mention that the "i'll protect everyone" was kind of ironic.
Also,

It's CLAMP, they can make up screwed up stuff. It might be Kobato residing in Saya's physical body because SHE SINGS. SHE'S DUMB. SHE'S SLOW.
Sep 3, 2011 6:39 PM

Jan 2011
Saya was really slow. At least once the monster was inside the class room, she should have started doing something.

And the censors..i wonder why they produce a show like that in the first place if they are gonna censor the main part, and even if, there are better ways to do it. Best would be to play around with the world, like they do with the nude part. But a chair in the way, an arm etc.

If thats not possible, then censor the head that gets chopped off, not the whole screen!
Sep 3, 2011 7:37 PM

May 2011
Kinda off topic but I fond the official version of the OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSVdGXc8eR0
Sep 3, 2011 7:53 PM
Sep 2011

Sep 3, 2011 8:15 PM

Jul 2008
Saya is the one that is killing everyone i'm calling it.
I think I actually got what is going on.

Saya is a vampire and she seek blood and she is the mother her 'father' speak of.
For a X reason she forfeited her memories, most probably in an attempt to become more human. I also beleive that the person that wished something for Saya was Saya herself.
Her 'father' is slowly getting weaker because in order for Saya to stay sane during the day he is giving her some of his blood through the cofee and treat the owner of Guimauve is preparing her. That explain his amenia-like reaction torough the few last episodes.
But that amount of blood is not enough to last for a whole day

Her 'father' send her every night killing human on the pretext that is it to protect everyone, he is letting her feed off some human because he do not want her to go crazy from wanting blood or to simply die off hunger.
It is not to say that it is probable that her 'father' was rather her lover back when she had her memories. As we saw how fast her body regenerate we can assume that she grow old much slower than your average human.

Basically the elder brain do not exist, they are created by Saya's mind in order to escape the fact that she was the one that killed them. The moment an elder brain appear it is because her instinct started to take over and she start to wrongly interpret the reality around her. She beleive she is fighting monster in order to protect her friend, in a sense it is true as she is fighting her monsterous instinct, still in the end she is the one killing them,

We do not know what Tokizane 'saw', he saw a monster, he might as well have seen Saya killing off the policeman herself, also her reaction to the term 'monster' was off. She took it more like an insult than for something that is suposed to be her ennemy.
Sep 3, 2011 8:24 PM

Oct 2010
SephiriAzure said:
Now everyone is gonna push her away...

I so hope this happens. That's what the bitch deserves after letting all of those people die throughout the series.

Hypno-girl said:

Saya is a vampire and she seek blood and she is the mother her 'father' speak of.
For a X reason she forfeited her memories, most probably in an attempt to become more human. I also beleive that the person that wished something for Saya was Saya herself.
Her 'father' is slowly getting weaker because in order for Saya to stay sane during the day he is giving her some of his blood through the cofee and treat the owner of Guimauve is preparing her. That explain his amenia-like reaction torough the few last episodes.

Her 'father' send her every night killing human on the pretext that is it to protect everyone, he is letting her feed off some human because he do not want her to go crazy from wanting blood or to simply die off hunger.
It is not to say that it is probable that her 'father' was rather her lover back when she had her memories. As we saw how fast her body regenerate we can assume that she grow old much slower than your average human.

Basically the elder brain do not exist, they are created by Saya's mind in order to escape the fact that she was the one that killed them. The moment an elder brain appear it is because her instinct started to take over and she start to wrongly interpret the reality around her. She beleive she is fighting monster in order to protect her friend, in a sense it is true as she is fighting her monsterous instinct, still in the end she is the one killing them,

We do not know what Tokizane 'saw', he saw a monster, he might as well have seen Saya killing off the policeman herself, also her reaction to the term 'monster' was off. She took it more like an insult than for something that is suposed to be her ennemy.

I like this theory. Kinda makes sense after watching next ep's preview.
djfmurphySep 3, 2011 8:56 PM
"El Psy Congroo"
Sep 3, 2011 11:43 PM
Jul 2010
KayChan4U said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. It bothered me how long it took her to even unsheathe her sword. Because her classmates would have been grateful that she was saving them and wouldn't have cared that she is a monster killer. But now since it's taken her long enough quite a few will end up hating her because she had the power to do something but just let their friends die while she looked angry and determined. :l

She can't protect people, so I wish she would stop being a broken record by always saying 'I will protect everyone. I won't let anyone die anymore.' It sickens me that she doesn't do a thing about it. If she actually acted I would believe her. Unfortunately she is mostly talk; I forget oh she does take action. Once the person or people she is trying to save are all killed. Leaving her covered and blood and swearig vengence upon her foes.
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Sep 4, 2011 12:25 AM

Jul 2009
Blood-C is getting more interesting. It would be a very good series without the censors.
DAMN YOU CENSORS!!

I invite you to answer some questions on my profile.

Sep 4, 2011 4:24 AM

Aug 2009
anaaga said:
Karasuchan said:
Also,

It's CLAMP, they can make up screwed up stuff. It might be Kobato residing in Saya's physical body because SHE SINGS. SHE'S DUMB. SHE'S SLOW.

If she turns out being Kobato, then I will laugh my ass off.
It does make sense though, I mean, they're practically the same. Only difference is that Kobato is a likable character, Saya isn't.
Sep 4, 2011 9:27 AM

Jun 2008
STM said:
anaaga said:
Karasuchan said:
Also,

If she turns out being Kobato, then I will laugh my ass off.
It does make sense though, I mean, they're practically the same. Only difference is that Kobato is a likable character, Saya isn't.

Sep 4, 2011 10:05 AM

May 2009
I'm only watching this because of Inu-Watanuki. Nothing matters anymore.
Sep 4, 2011 11:37 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Hypno-girl said:

I was thinking on the same line too. The Elder Bairn and the entire "town" is just a bit too weird for it to be real. It's seems that this is more like a dream/illusion/delusion that Saya is somewhat seeing.

It's CLAMP so I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Onikakushi-hen on us.

This anime is so ridiculously bad that I might start some crazy theories in order for this to actually make sense.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 4, 2011 1:49 PM
Feb 2009
I feel like the viewers of this show were just treated to copious amounts of [censored] fan service at the expensive of realistic character behavior.
Sep 4, 2011 4:50 PM

Sep 2008
Mmmmmmmmm what a delicious bath scene; anybody who thinks Blood+ is better now is just delusional.
Add on the return of Saya's awesome singing and it totally blows + away.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 11:49 PM
Aug 2011
It is so frustrating to watch Saya, she is the worst protector ever.
Sep 5, 2011 1:22 PM

May 2008
And yet again Saya let her classmates die >_> Why didn't she do something faster?
Sep 5, 2011 2:41 PM
Sep 2011
The only reason I can think of why Saya reacted that slow is that she probably didn't want to reveal her true identity in front of her classmates or that their deaths really don't affect her that much since it's stated various times that she isn't particular capable of understanding normal human behaviour as such. Also I guess she kinda got used to seeing people around her getting killed of brutally lol. Actually I start to think that she only wants to protect ther humans because of this ominious promise she made and in reality she doesn't actually care about them and just wants to avoid the punishment she would get by breaking the promise subconsciously.

Oh, and the moment when Saya realized she wouldn't know how to react if her "father" died made me chuckle a bit. I guess she is more of an elder bairns then it seemed
Sep 5, 2011 3:59 PM

Aug 2010
*everyone in the class dies*
"I'll protect you, minna!"

Is this girl serious?
Sep 5, 2011 6:58 PM
Aug 2010
anaaga said:

(note that all my comments here are based off the Kobato manga, not the anime)
Well, Kobato is actually very likeable, unlike Saya. The main differences are that Kobato's "stupidity" is more just a lack of any experience with the real world, that she legitimately tries her best to help people, even if she often isn't very helpful (and doesn't just come to help after watching several people die). She's better developed as a character (both in terms of backstory (so far) and in terms of development during the manga), her singing is rarer and generally less purposeless.

So yeah, she may be lacking in common sense/experiences of the world, but she's still an incredibly likeable character. Big part of why Kobato was so fun to read was because you couldn't help but to love Kobato. Saya, while not the worst character I've seen by any means, really just isn't interesting or likeable, and her "stupidity" is much less forgivable.
Sep 6, 2011 1:32 PM
Sep 2011
I understand the frustration of Saya being really slow to pull out her sword, but let's reconsider: Saya is not a human being. I know, but it’s been kind of shown with her reactions to her classmates more than anything in that she is stupid because she is so oblivious to the environment around her. That is why despite her resolve to protect people, people will inevitably end up getting killed, because she is brainwashed as a machine just to kill the Bairns, but has not comprehended why she must do it, or the value of human life. I agree that watching Saya stand there watching her classmates be mercilessly killed was as much of a disappointment as it was a shock (you think she would have learnt by now) but it only adds to the horror factor.

I absolutely love this show, which makes me the extreme minority, but heck, whatever. This show is possibly one of the finest I've seen in building up actual horror and atmosphere and I'm excited for Thursday.
Sep 6, 2011 4:41 PM

Aug 2010
Sep 7, 2011 10:44 AM
Sep 2011
lol omg
Sep 7, 2011 4:33 PM

Nov 2007
what the fuck was Saya doing? she stood there doing nothing while what 5-6 of her classmates die and THEN SHE DRAWS HER SWORD? this whole thing is seeming like some kind of experiment with her father and the monsters or whatever. this weeks monster was especially stupid and ugly.

Saya is an airhead, I also expected some kinda reaction when the talking dog saw all of her goods. she doesn't think anything of her healing?

either 1 of 2 things is going to happen

1) Tokizane dies

or

2) everyone else dies. more likely this one.

I still don't get how he acted so calmly and how her father covers everything up.
Sep 7, 2011 5:04 PM

Feb 2011
Saya is always going on about protecting people but more than once she's let people die before even touching her sword. I don't get it. x_x

Besides that, I liked the episode. I think there's something more to Tokizane. And did Saya's blood really get on her "father's" face or was it already there? What did he have if he didn't want coffee earlier? And we still haven't learned what Fumiyo's part is in all this.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 8, 2011 4:29 AM

Apr 2007
Laughably terrible.
Sep 8, 2011 11:20 AM

Apr 2009
KeiranShikari said:

lmao, pretty much sums up what i see from her. Got damn she's a terrible protector. Anyways the show itself is a lot better than my initial thoughts.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.