Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 26, 2011 12:59 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fantastic episode with a double Aoi kick on Subaru!
First one being at the pool below.

The second one being in Subaru's room below.

with its bigger counter part here.

Oh yes Subaru! Take that you lolicon pervert. That's not to mention an incredible Aoi super furious red face in the spoiler
and it was perfect.
What really ticked is Subaru daring to put his hand on Aoi's mouth, how dare you Subaru! D: The worst is in the spoiler
whereas Aoi felt like shit after that despite the flashback being great to see a match of hers. Not to mention WTF was to move of Tomoka on Aoi here. Aoi let that past? Why I? Then there is the protection loli soldiers of Subaru here. Why Aoi has no chance against all that.

Other than that a list of things I glimpsed of:
  • Fan service wise there are more things to reveal in the spoiler
    talking about that steam!

• As if that was not enough we have the classic wet see through of Aoi's bra in the spoiler
    now that was something not done before.

• Major basketball swimsuit prime time special in this series in the spoiler
    which really got breasts flying at me protected by that envelope of a swimsuit.
    My friend Alex if there is a basketball game like that let me know sometimes, OK?

• There was an interesting double breasts press between Aoi';s breasts and Airi's in the spoiler
    now that was quite something due to Airi surpassing herself at doing a rejected on Aoi.
I will do some stitches later but this episode was frustrating for me. Aoi got some good shot on Subaru but somehow it did not satisfy with the resolve in thee end Because this looked like a setup for a happy ending where all are OK but at least it got Tomoka down so Subaru x Tomoka is totally on a slowdown. It also made Tomoka think more about stuff.

BTW: Stitches in the spoiler
and the one of Aoi being wet was Fabulous MAX!

Obligatory GIFs of breast bouncing in the spoiler
now that's not bad for fan service.
Yumekichi11Aug 27, 2011 1:39 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 26, 2011 2:08 PM

Nov 2008
Aoi's kick was awesome and she got wet in the process which is even better, but the swimsuit match was even better.

Subaru getting protection from the loli team was pretty much expected.

Nice block from Airi

I'm glad both Aoi, her friends and the girls team got along at the end.

That end though, Aoi couldn't help to kick Subaru, she still has some misunderstandings to get rid of.

Aug 26, 2011 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
Well I didn't expect such a light warming episode.
For just 12 episodes I guess that's it, they can't do more suffering anime in just 12 episodes.
Yeah a lot of fanservices and in this episode I begin to like Aoi even more.
But what I does expect it will be a match against Aoi Team.
It was so predictable that Aoi Team would win this, she wasn't so seriously and she really want to help out the loli team
What I didn't expect it would be a match in a swimsuits. Fanservice fanservice xD

Aoi sure is a good basketball, yup there is a limit what a male can do. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 26, 2011 5:14 PM

Aug 2008
OH MY. Aoi is such a good girl. That's very nice of her.
Aug 26, 2011 8:55 PM

Nov 2008
And another episode down.. Its hard to say if i liked this one better or less then the others it has something more of Aoi being relevant for a change so good etc .. I honestly don't see a real Tomoka slow down btw Yume - It seems more or less to be heading that way either way - Unless im drastically wrong. I sort of figured a Tomoka x Subaru type end even if it is a time skip (novel wise) or a none single person end.
Aug 26, 2011 9:17 PM

Oct 2010
sirwence said:
I honestly don't see a real Tomoka slow down btw Yume - It seems more or less to be heading that way either way - Unless im drastically wrong. I sort of figured a Tomoka x Subaru type end even if it is a time skip (novel wise) or a none single person end.
Well Tomoka showed quite the shocking faces at some points in this episode and it looked to me serious so now with all the thinking going around she has more thinking to do than before she knew a person of the name Aoi existed. Therefore needing more time to sort out things.

Aug 26, 2011 9:20 PM

Feb 2008
I just said nothing will happend, but I would be happy to cheer for Aoi x Subaru, those two make such a great couple I think or he end up with nothing.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 27, 2011 1:42 AM

Jun 2008
The Not-In-My-House moment made this episode worth it.
Aug 27, 2011 2:46 AM

Sep 2010
LOLIS. BASKETBALL. SWIMSUITS.
A DREAM COME TRUE.
Aug 27, 2011 3:10 AM

Nov 2010
best basketball game ever.
Aug 27, 2011 3:34 AM

May 2010
Im a total lolicon and i enjoy it TOO MUCH *drools*

In this episode Airi cought my eye the most.They're all cute and awesome

Also, have a Mokkan
Aug 27, 2011 5:50 AM
Feb 2011
Heh, so it turned out like I predicted last week.
Subaru pisses me off though. Why can't he be a man and decide for himself instead of giving Aoi the opportunity to take the decision instead by having a game? Meddlesome characters are tiresome, especially when it's out of jealousy. It was obvious from the start she just wanted to see the girls' level and teach them one or two things. Well, I guess it *did* help Airi in the end. Aoi said she wanted to make sure of something, what was it?
I wonder how much the girls will like her after they discover Aoi's after Subaru's manhood as well? I also sense a lot of drama when Aoi'll see how close him and Tomoka are right now.

Not enough Tomoka this episode, I am disappoint. :<
godspeedspikeAug 27, 2011 5:54 AM
Aug 27, 2011 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
godspeedspike said:
Not enough Tomoka this episode, I am disappoint. :<

Trudat. I need to hear moar of DAT VOICE too :(:(:(

I hope Baka-tsuki will take the light novel for translation.
Aug 27, 2011 7:48 AM

Sep 2010
pro episode _O_ its my loli-dosis of the week
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2011 9:10 AM

Nov 2007
Subaru's childhood friend (or rather, junior high school friend) vs. Subaru's team. Through that, she knows what Subaru's been teaching and hinting Airi to be serious.
tsubasaloverAug 27, 2011 9:14 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 27, 2011 10:29 AM

Oct 2007
AngelicFeces said:
A DREAM COME TRUE.

+1

Where's the like button for this post?
Aug 27, 2011 1:01 PM

Jul 2010
Man, don't get on Aoi's bad side. She looks scary when she gets super mad. However, she's a real cutie but Subaru's too dense to see that. He's too focused on drooling over lolis... During the game, he cheered when the lolis scored and sighed when Aoi's team scored.

Yumekichi11 said:

Damn, Aoi gives Subaru from Mayo Chiki! a run here with that high kick.
Elite60Aug 27, 2011 1:09 PM
Aug 27, 2011 2:14 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Damn, Aoi gives Subaru from Mayo Chiki! a run here with that high kick.
I was thinking more "Bruce Lee Flying Dragon Kick" but oh well.

Aug 27, 2011 2:27 PM

Jul 2010
Well you know, if you don't have room for a beach episode, you can always do basketball in swimsuits right?

Hehe, in addition to that it was actually a pretty good episode though. Aoi was a big help to both Subaru and the team (especially Airi's confidence and swimming). And on top of that she's damn smexy! ^^

Aug 27, 2011 6:01 PM

May 2008
godspeedspike said:

Subaru pisses me off though. Why can't he be a man and decide for himself instead of giving Aoi the opportunity to take the decision instead by having a game?

Subaru already decided and told Aoi that he wanted to help the girls. Because the girls themselves dun mind playing a game with Aoi thats why they had the match. None of it was Subaru's choice, if the players your coaching wants to play then why not let them play? If you ask me it wasnt Subaru's fault at all he did nothing wrong.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 27, 2011 6:28 PM

Oct 2010
Gonna admit Aoi was quite a good girl after the second half of the show. Was mad at her when she invaded Maho's residence to take him back (leave him alone already he's decided to stay as their coach), but after that the match got the girls to become more serious, especially Airi, in their basketball game so it's kinda helping them in a way so that made me think better of her now.

But no is still NO, She can't have him. Subaru x Tomoka all the way, that or the loli harem. And no she can't be part of it either. -_-
Aug 27, 2011 8:49 PM

May 2011
I bet you anything that airi would get prego in middle school
Shes already huge and curvy, shes like what 10-11 ?

I'd hit it lolol
Aug 27, 2011 10:39 PM

Jan 2010
I ran out of Kleenex today.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Aug 28, 2011 3:52 AM

May 2010
decent episode not my favorite though
Aug 28, 2011 8:24 AM

Jun 2011
I'm really fed up with the loli fanservice.
At the very least we got to see Subaru get what he deserved, getting kicked in the face, twice. Ah, that was so nice to look at.
Aug 28, 2011 9:44 AM

May 2010
Pool, pool and lots of girl in bikini's, nice I love it !!
Aug 28, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2008
Subaru is now a shameless lolicon, lol.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 29, 2011 10:48 AM

May 2011
Good to see Aoi actually do a flying kick to Subaru, I was disappointed it didn't happen when she first found out. I like Aoi over the lolis, well maybe not Hinata or Maho though. Eh isn't it sad to say that your actually competing with like elementary school girls for a guy lol. I feel bad for Aoi. -.-
Aug 30, 2011 2:37 AM

Jun 2010
OHHHHH MYYYYY Swimsuit basketball.

Aug 30, 2011 4:37 AM
Aug 2007
Seriously, how did Aoi know Subaru's whereabouts? Maybe Subaru's mother's words slips???
Aug 31, 2011 12:10 AM

Dec 2008
Subaru always gets off the hook too easily.
Aoi was cool this time .

The match was a bit silly with all the talking and swimsuit basketball, what a lame excuse for fanservice, at least they could wear shorts or bloomers :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2011 6:20 PM

Jan 2010
Have to say it's getting reeeeal creepy. Aoi is right. To sacrifice your studying in tests and school to give swimming lessons to elementary school girls is fucking creepy, when you're not a swimmer or particularly adept at it. The swimming episode before I felt was kind of weird and I felt uncomfortable watching, so this kind of confirms a really creepy feeling in the anime... And Subaru brazenly defending his position was pathetic.. like really? So vehemently trying to teach how to swim to a elementary school girl who has no affiliation to you? Until the swimming episode I thought this anime was leaning towards the moe, but know I can confirm it's totally in the lolicon...
Anyways, just my rant. Still enjoy watching this anime
Sep 2, 2011 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Aoi was worried about Subaru not being serious about school / basketball anymore instead of the fact that he could have been poking all those girls...
Sep 3, 2011 2:31 AM

Nov 2010
Subaru is a sad excuse for a man. Aoi > lolis.
Sep 3, 2011 3:10 PM
Nov 2010
mingming47 said:
Seriously, how did Aoi know Subaru's whereabouts? Maybe Subaru's mother's words slips???

I think you're underestimating the powers of an angry tsundere, they will always find you no matter where you are. XD
Sep 4, 2011 4:55 PM

Sep 2008
The WNBA should now only have swimsuits as the uniform.
Sep 7, 2011 2:32 AM

Aug 2010
A bit too much Aoi for me, but at least she redeemed herself a bit. Now that we have cleared the unlucky childhood friend out of the way, I hope we can get back to TomokaxSubaru. Also: SWIMSUIT BASKETBALL. Thank you glorious Japan once again.

5/5.
Mogami-kunSep 7, 2011 2:35 AM
Apr 20, 2012 12:12 AM

Sep 2011
Subaru's childhood friend is cute, but she stands no chance against the baby loli's unfortunately. xD

AngelicFeces said:
A DREAM COME TRUE.

And yes, I agree! ^-^
Aug 20, 2012 8:40 PM

Nov 2011
Go Tsundere! Teach the Lolis with Subaru and ask him out already!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 23, 2012 10:09 AM

May 2012
This is one of my favorite episodes so far, was really great story line in this one and just a great ending! Everyone wins :D
Nov 21, 2012 11:30 PM

Jun 2010
Z-flame said:
mingming47 said:

I think you're underestimating the powers of an angry tsundere, they will always find you no matter where you are. XD

Never underestimate a tsundere's anger. You will never know what hit you if you do.
Nov 29, 2012 11:28 PM

May 2011
ninjaluc79 said:
Z-flame said:
mingming47 said:

Never underestimate a tsundere's anger. You will never know what hit you if you do.

+1

I'm beginning to like Aoi here. I don't mind Subaru x Tomoka, but Subaru x Aoi would also be nice as well.
Jul 4, 2013 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
Lovely episode.
Everything is so entertaining.
Jul 7, 2013 1:47 AM

Jun 2008
Girls playing basketball in swimsuits....

Suddenly, women's basketball seems VERY interesting!
Apr 25, 2014 12:45 AM

Jul 2008
i have nothing against childhood friends nor tsunderes but i just cant stand it when female always hitting a main character for stupid shit or hitting them just to hit them because they dont have the brain power to think or see the situation before they act and always jump to the worse conclusion

PS: Aoi would be alot better if she didnt do what i just ranted about
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Sep 16, 2014 1:34 AM

Feb 2013
Aoi is really cute. I hope Subaru and Aoi end up together. Also girls in swimsuits playing basketball. Awesome. Very good episode.
Apr 18, 2015 8:49 PM

Feb 2014
Nice. I liked the little friendship Aoi and Airi built near the end.

Jan 14, 2017 9:30 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Aoi sure pushed Airi to actually stop her. Great to see them two get along.

I thought it was funny how Tomoka went to go spread the news about Subaru and Aoi not being a couple lol

May 18, 2017 3:41 PM

Sep 2012
Aoi is the worst. She stalks Subaru, beats him up for no reason, acting cocky toward kids and she's such a bitch for trying to take him back from kids.
FlamingMangosMay 18, 2017 3:55 PM
Mar 25, 2018 7:15 AM

Feb 2013
Aoi annoyed me a lot, at least she wasn't bad in the end.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

92 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

34 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

44 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 1, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Aug 19, 2011

79 by Archean-Return »»
May 31, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.