Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 11, 2011 7:04 PM

Mar 2011
Alright so I finished the series a while ago first off, and really enjoyed it. There's only been one detail that bothered me, very minor mind you, and I wondered if anyone else noticed.

Ok, so- it's explicitly stated that Asa's mother was the first person to cross into the Human World from the Realm of the Gods and that the door to all three worlds opened some 10 years before the start of the series. How then is Mayumi (green hair, different colored eyes) able to be 14 years old like the rest of them, but still be half human and half demon when this shouldn't technically be possible?

Well that's all, like I said kinda just splitting hairs but that always bothered me.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Jul 11, 2011 8:33 PM
Dec 2007
itsthatguy said:
Alright so I finished the series a while ago first off, and really enjoyed it. There's only been one detail that bothered me, very minor mind you, and I wondered if anyone else noticed.

Ok, so- it's explicitly stated that Asa's mother was the first person to cross into the Human World from the Realm of the Gods and that the door to all three worlds opened some 10 years before the start of the series. How then is Mayumi (green hair, different colored eyes) able to be 14 years old like the rest of them, but still be half human and half demon when this shouldn't technically be possible?

Well that's all, like I said kinda just splitting hairs but that always bothered me.
I can't seem to remember where I read it but apparently Mayumi was born from someone who crossed over to the demon world and a demon, hence why in the game she's the one who you talk to for details on Nerine. Even before the gates open, people did stumble upon the other worlds on rare circumstances.

Mayumi gets a route on the PS2 remake of Shuffle! which I assume is where most of her detailed background comes from.

Also, Ama is a demon so she came from the Realm of the Devils, not the Realm of Gods.
Leon-GunJul 11, 2011 8:42 PM

Jul 13, 2011 10:49 AM

Mar 2011
Leon-Gun said:
itsthatguy said:

I can't seem to remember where I read it but apparently Mayumi was born from someone who crossed over to the demon world and a demon, hence why in the game she's the one who you talk to for details on Nerine. Even before the gates open, people did stumble upon the other worlds on rare circumstances.

Mayumi gets a route on the PS2 remake of Shuffle! which I assume is where most of her detailed background comes from.

Also, Ama is a demon so she came from the Realm of the Devils, not the Realm of Gods.

Ahh well thank you very much for that information then that does certainly explain a lot.

Yeah I never even got close to the games so I would have had no idea about all that. And as for Ama...sorry about that it's been a while since I've seen it so I didn't remember which it was.
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Aug 14, 2011 6:33 AM

Aug 2010
"In America, harems don't exist. If one guy is constantly surrounded by five girls then it probably means that he's the gay friend."

not only in amerika ;) in all western. also :p i still like harem xD .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

123 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » Whoelse thought Kaede was going to kill Asa

Lost_Hearts - Dec 9, 2023

0 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

77 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

voidbringer - May 27, 2008

90 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 7:33 AM

Poll: » Shuffle! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babykeiji - Apr 12, 2008

52 by Saku33 »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.