Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2011 8:50 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
*__*
I feel like this might've been a little rushed but I'm so happy right now I don't really care. A kiss on the forehead, so friggin' cute! Why do so many of these things insist on ending after a time skip though? Not that I'm not happy to see them all older, but everything is always wrapped up so quickly in the last chapter and then we jump forward to see the couple reuiniting or happily together.
I really liked the end summary for everyone though! :D A "where they are now" kind of thing is nice. I want to know what's going to be in the extra volume though.
Jul 11, 2011 12:52 PM

May 2010
Beautiful ending. Loved it varymuch! Tho i m sad its over. Ive been reading shiawase for a year now. Lol i wish we got to see the new shindou fully. And a kiss on the lips:) but it was vary sweet like it was. Still one of my fave mangas. :)
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 11, 2011 3:28 PM
Mar 2011
I've never been a big fan of manga where the male lead leaves for x number of years to "pursue their dreams" etc., etc., and then come back and the female lead is happily waiting for them like some servile little puppy.

I have never met a girl willing to just wait around for years for their man while he's off doing something.
Jul 11, 2011 7:38 PM

Mar 2011
I was hoping the realized romance would be explored just a little more...........ugghhhh. But i still really enjoyed this series, very light-hearted, cute, and refreshing.
Jul 12, 2011 10:46 AM

May 2011
Oh gosh. It has ended T_T

I feel like crawling into a hole and crying out really loud now. This was an awesome manga to begin with. Yes the end was in 6 chapters so many may say it is rushed. Still all the loose ends were tied up. And my heart has been broken yet another time cause Ichirou-kun is not the one who uru likes after all. Though is was obvious from the start but still I secretly wanted it to be so.

A great manga again. And worth the read definitely. Again and Again
Jul 13, 2011 5:43 PM

Apr 2009
Loved the ending summary thingy a lot too. >__<

This was definitely a wonderful manga. Thank you so much, Matsuzuki-sensei. /( _ _ )\
Jul 15, 2011 4:20 AM

Oct 2008
The ending was too cute. <3

Ichirou is as awesome as he always have been. ICHIROU <3<3<3<3

And I want a spin-off or bonus chapter for or Sakuramochi and Jirou.(And for Chitose and Sakuraba, as well. Ha-ha-ha. <3
Jul 19, 2011 12:12 AM

Feb 2008
rushed ending indeed
but I can't dislike it xD

Shindou has such.. erm... unique parents... XDDD

grown-up Uru is still so cute <3
Sep 30, 2011 4:15 PM
Mar 2011
It was obvious from the start,that Uru and Shindou-san will end up together. And though I liked Sou/Uru, I started to cry so hard after reading the phrase "Ichirou will probably love Uru forever" T______T That's so saaaad. He is my fav, I want for him to forget about Uru and be happy. Awwww, still crying ;_______;
But manga is awesome ♥
Apr 30, 2012 4:24 PM

Oct 2008
In the end, it really is Shindou. This made me so happy! The new hairstyle is refreshing and made him much more handsome. But I also feel that the ending was rushed. It's nice that there was a summary of the characters but nobody else actually paired up. It makes me feel that only the leads got their happy ending. There were no updates regarding the manager's past either. Still, it's one of the best I've read so far.
May 29, 2012 6:20 AM
May 2008
Stupid lazy ending. Failed drama.
I hate this "moving far away" trope in manga.
In this case it's even worse because it seem like author didn't even know how to end it properly. So it ended with moving away time-skip and nothing revealed after.
Yeah, character relationships before confession were good, but it would be nice to see what comes after.
Failed drama with Uru getting over the whole Hagiwara thing way too fast and easy without any reasoning behind it.
An so much loose ends... Yes, major plot-lines were tied up. But there are so many characters left without even mention.
Meh...
Sep 7, 2012 12:05 AM

Jul 2012
I was expecting for a good ending but it's pretty average for me ... Well i will have to give credit to the managka for even bothering to reintroduce the side characters in the last few pages, i really appreciate managaka(s), who do that :)
Apr 24, 2015 8:06 PM

Nov 2011
Aww, I was expecting more a sweet kiss rather than just a tease. The romance really feels a bit shallow a times although I like the refreshing atmosphere in terms of overall relationship building in this series.

7/10. Loved the comedy factors of it mostly.
May 18, 2015 7:07 AM
Apr 2014
That was rushed.
They confess to one another now, huh? That's legit.
Jul 4, 2021 9:41 PM

May 2020
A charming and refreshing manga. I liked the characters and the story for the most part, at least until the end. Definitely one of the better shoujo's out there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who do you want Uru to end up with (romantically)?

amytan2134 - Jan 2, 2010

5 by SaraAliceKirara »»
Apr 4, 2016 3:34 PM

» Drama Cd

mel-hime - Dec 6, 2009

4 by viriza »»
Aug 8, 2015 3:17 AM

Poll: » Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume Chapter 1 Discussion

czerah - Apr 26, 2012

1 by Stark700 »»
Apr 22, 2015 9:18 PM

» Question for a chapter~

Maffy - Jul 11, 2011

1 by yunicielo »»
Aug 11, 2014 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume Chapter 22 Discussion

stickymochi - Jul 21, 2009

2 by ideefixe »»
May 16, 2013 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.