Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2011 4:49 PM

Feb 2011
I feel that the mass freezing at the end seemed like it shouldn't have happened. He may have activated it beause she called him but to that extent seems high unlikely. I would say this was a 3.5/5 just because the fanservice was pretty good.
Feb 27, 2011 5:13 PM

Nov 2010
WTF?

Wasn't really happy with this episode. After ep 6 and 7 where it started to follow the manga better and include better fighting scenes and less unnecessary fanservice they bring this pile of sheet. I love the manga and I find the quality very consistant, the same can not be said for the anime series I must say!
Feb 27, 2011 5:27 PM

Nov 2009
Not a bad episode, (despite the fact that a victim of sexual abuse enteres a beauty contest is just weird) , but honestly I was expecting a bowl of pig's blood on Satella instead of a transparent bikini(Stephen King anyone :>?). Why the flat loli midget was third,when you have fully developed womens as rivals is a mystery to me but, I guess the pedobear spirit is strong with Asian men. A fun fact: this was the first episode when Kazuya was a pretty cool guy instead of an annoying wimp. Whit luck next we get the psycho untouchable queen instead of the shy Satella.
Feb 27, 2011 10:03 PM

Jul 2009
So much HNNGGGGG I don't even...

Confucius said:
Only Japanese people could come up with these kinda of things...

Sorry bro, this is a Korean manga manhwa

I swear I'm so attracted to smaller girls, Attia was just so damn cute >:D
wheresthehandleFeb 27, 2011 10:12 PM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 27, 2011 10:58 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA MANHWA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Spoiler tags or not, do. not. discuss.

Feb 27, 2011 11:37 PM

Jan 2010
intense freezing at the ball .
Feb 28, 2011 12:44 AM

Feb 2010
TAB said:
Its not like I'm against fanservice or anything but this episode was a pretty stupid.

THIS. ughh
Feb 28, 2011 2:30 AM

Sep 2010
wheresthehandle said:
So much HNNGGGGG I don't even...

Confucius said:

Sorry bro, this is a Korean manga manhwa

But anime is created in japan..... And this episode is vastly varied from original manga manhwa chapter.....
Feb 28, 2011 11:21 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode is definitely the fan service episode what will achieve male boners all across to whom watches it. It had most of the girl's ass, breasts and figure shape exposed at a frequent base. This is really the calm before the storm and it's too bad instead the amusement park was not included. What was awesome is the following,

despite Attia embarrassing Bridgette Kazuya saved her nice. Unbelievably he froze the whole freaking stadium as well all its people. This is insane! It's crazy! His powers of freezing just became over 9000. Even the manga had none of that yet. There was also a small development between Kazuya and Bridgette apart from the one at the end of the episode. This might be a little brainless but at least I will put in writing a nice passionate positive towards the ecchi itself of this episode.

About Bridgette, I just loved how Rana was able to make Bridgette blush in regards to Kazuya but also Rana got a few sparks out of Bridgette. Bridgette's cute level starts really soon with this face that she makes towards her thoughts on what Rana did, that Bridgette could only hope to do. Bridgette's fan service starts out with her underwear in her room but that's just the amazing start. I am guessing she still has the blushing complex towards this whole competition until Kazuya comes in and what a treat he gets. Of course they had to do the gag of tripping on ones own dress with Bridgette doing so to fall on Kazuya with her breasts, prompting a first for Kazuya that not even the manga dared and that is his squeezing of her breast. Now that I would never think it would happen since it was not in the manga but it was foreseeable. One thing I love about Bridgette in the dress she chose is that for one, it's not too perverted and for two, it gives her a innocent maiden look not to mention a decent transparency for the nipples but I think it's more on fan service purpose. It appears that the boys loved it from the looks of their blushing and screams of MOE. Loved Kazuya x Bridgette dance. It was great to see them dance and I noticed Bridgette's hand looks small.

I am also surprised that after she won with all the crowds surrounding her that she did not go crazy. Could be a bad foreshadow that she is becoming perhaps too soft. Attia sure pulled a nasty on Bridgette's with what Bridgette is wearing in the spoiler
damn that is so fan service extremes. Actually it's nuts from the looks of how the boys reacted to it but anyways. Still the end with Kazuya saving Bridgette of all this was amazing even though short. Loved the OST at that part as well.

About Rana, I would say she was the second good entertainment. Rana never stopped being daring towards Kazuya. Eve as he was laying on the hospital bed she still teased him. Of all things +1 for her easily must go for a daring cheek kiss in front of Bridgette. It sure made Kazuya all blush but he should not show that side for anyone but Bridgette, which unfortunately was due to Rana this time. Rana's dress and close ups in the spoiler
were also as revealing as what Bridgette worn at the end of the episode. That's not to forget the more daring ones of her breasts and panties. It does prove one thing easily, Rana is not afraid to show it a lot. Compared to Bridgette let's just leave it at that. There is far more of Rana, that I think they did during the pageant a super close shot of her panties and as more fan service after that when Rana was announced as being part of the winners of the pageant another ass shot as she runs towards Kazuya. Wow for the fan service for so much.

Rest in spoiler
About preview, looks like this girl may be the one that teaches Bridgette the “Quadruple Accel” that is a higher level to the triple Accel from last's episode. Oh heck yeah! Four Novas coming! Soon it will be gore/action time! This week's art in the spoiler
is of Bridgette in a maid costume. Discuss about your ecchi tastes of the girls this episode. Guess we can do that at least.

I wonder if them pandoras wax or shave their (you know what)?
Feb 28, 2011 11:27 AM

Feb 2008
Holy shit. Crap filler episode. How on earth do we get a filler episode in a 12 episode series?

Beauty pageant with an ultra predictable ending. Get going with the story already.
Feb 28, 2011 2:14 PM

Jun 2009
Ganessa's outfit was the absolute best, though it was normal for Satella to win, not that i mind, really.
I wonder how they want to end this, puting a filler here. Then again i don't exactly remember how long the fights with nova lasted.

Yumekichi11 said:
About preview, looks like this girl may be the one that teaches Bridgette the “Quadruple Accel” that is a higher level to the triple Accel from last's episode.

レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 1, 2011 8:19 AM

May 2010
Not bad for a fanservice ep.

This Attia could be a big WIN if her personality wasn't like that :/
Mar 1, 2011 10:37 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Great anime&good story
But i hate these boobs showed every damn fight.... -.-
Mar 1, 2011 2:06 PM

Jun 2010
Totally wasted episode. In the manga, things were still different; There was a contest, but it was a burger one. But I understand, usually anime add more fanservice.

And also I remember Elizabeth's hobby was to watch movies.
Mar 1, 2011 3:19 PM

Nov 2010
StellaNoxFleuret said:
Totally wasted episode. In the manga, things were still different; There was a contest, but it was a burger one. But I understand, usually anime add more fanservice.

And also I remember Elizabeth's hobby was to watch movies.

The eating contest was fun in the manga. This was just fuking ridiculous
Mar 1, 2011 3:41 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Good amount of ecchi.

Mar 1, 2011 3:49 PM

Oct 2010
OrochiPL said:
Ganessa's outfit was the absolute best, though it was normal for Satella to win, not that i mind, really.
I wonder how they want to end this, puting a filler here. Then again i don't exactly remember how long the fights with nova lasted.

Yumekichi11 said:
About preview, looks like this girl may be the one that teaches Bridgette the “Quadruple Accel” that is a higher level to the triple Accel from last's episode.

Well that's IMO and perhaps I forgot to mention that I though like that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 1, 2011 4:25 PM

Jun 2008
Confucius said:

Well, YEAH!!!

I think that's why we all watch anime... you never know what they're going to do.
Mar 1, 2011 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
I'm gonna count how many people will be pissed when Kazuya's happens to be having "trouble" with his freezing powers in the next episodes. I pray people really don't expect him to be that epic with his freezing powers against the nova....
Mar 1, 2011 5:56 PM

Jul 2009
Meh well, fanservice episode ... obviously Satella would win, but personally I thought others were better than her. Rana is really becoming one of my favourite characters. Oh and Attia is just lol, especially when she's being all sensitive about her chest size XD
Next episode it looks like there's a new girl ... and Novas, so plot? :O
Mar 2, 2011 5:15 PM

Nov 2007
what a stupid anime only episode. boring and lame all around, other than fan service it had no point. what he did at the end he should not have been able to do and did it with ease despite the earlier problems. how predictable she won.
Mar 2, 2011 5:51 PM

Nov 2009
I feel like I'm the only person who can honestly say I watch this series for the plot at this point. XD People laugh and say anyone who watches this is doing so just for the fanservice. But when I saw the preview all I could say was "finally we get some combat against Novas!"
Mar 3, 2011 2:32 AM

May 2009
Hmm, the first ep without a drop of blood. Fitting that it be a fanservice ep. And it works well with the foreshadowing given, how these calm times are coming to an end. Though with the pace this series is moving with, I'll have to start catching up with the manga again. I'd stopped back when we were waiting for volume 5 to be released.

On the fanservice topic, I'll just say it's no one's real place to complain about it. It's a selling point for the series itself. Complaining about it would be equivalent to complaining each time Jordan would dunk the ball in a game.
Mar 8, 2011 11:40 PM

Nov 2009
Hopefully them novas start coming soon :x
Cute ending, though
Apr 7, 2011 2:06 PM

Aug 2010
Confucius said:
You're right, it always show in public. We called this "Japanese Style"
And yes what I wanted to say is What the f*ck f*uck and fuck?!
She was always be teased. (sigh) I'm a little bit tired of that.
I just feel pity for her.... (sigh again) you know...
Apr 15, 2011 11:23 PM

Mar 2009
Nice ep. I think Elizabeth was the most gorgeous though.
Dec 18, 2011 4:05 PM

Jul 2010
he freezes the whole stadium!! and he wasn't in a any pressure (for himself)

Jan 5, 2012 3:27 PM

May 2010
I dunno, the fanservice isn't that great IMO. Too much "hurr, look how big those boobs are!" and not enough sexiness. Of course, that's just me, and it's not like I really mind it either....
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 28, 2012 12:35 PM

Jan 2012
I feel more interest...more and more..
Jun 5, 2012 12:33 PM

Mar 2012
fan service episode :D
Sep 17, 2012 6:32 PM
Jul 2012
Cool episode. I like Rana's costume the best. But don't like the one part of her floating tits.
Predictable ending.
4/5
Jan 22, 2013 7:41 AM

May 2010
GoldenBRS said:
Cool episode. I like Rana's costume the best. But don't like the one part of her floating tits.
Predictable ending.
4/5

Yes predictable ending is predictable and fail. They just disqualified cheating but she won because she was the main female character. >.>
Feb 27, 2013 8:52 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode. She's becoming softer now.
Nov 29, 2013 11:01 AM

Aug 2013
I enjoyed the episode, no fighting but I'm liking how Rana and Bridget are battling for Kazuya (not that i particularly like him).

So far I'm enjoying the series.
My Candies:
Feb 1, 2014 7:25 AM

Oct 2012
The moe force was strong with this one...
Jul 12, 2014 5:21 PM

May 2012
Haha she actually won, who would've guessed :p Pretty funny school festival/prom episode!
Dec 14, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
Episode really useless to the main theme, supposedly served to give depth to the relationship Satella-Aoi and show a high dose of fanservice not so obvious, guys are warned! XD
I must admit that while not pleasing me this episode, I have to congratulate the authors for the good performance in terms of ecchi, all or most of the protagonists, not disfigure in showing their strengths! LOL
Drawings of a good standard, but I hope that soon you face serious about the plot and the fighting against the Nova.
Dec 14, 2014 8:04 PM

Feb 2013
Episode didn't really have anything plot wise but damn was it entertaining! Great episode!

"I'm so glad you won!" "Somehow thatdoesn't make me happy..." lol, it's becuase she got 5th place.

This whole episode was so HHHHNNNNGGGG!
Feb 10, 2015 7:32 AM

Jan 2012
they are fighting over him .man i am jealous.he free zed everyone good ending.

Mar 13, 2015 8:40 AM
Jun 2013
wow rana sure dosint wana give up on this guy even though he keeps saying no. Hey look slutty girl is back and itwould think she would be sure to win instead of just being finalist. guess shes more realistic. lol at the fireworks going off at the bounce and how does she not know what jugs are. wow at some of these outfits and how is that ranas hometown clothing lol. ah so I guess the innocent act won. even psycho chicks friends thinks she has screws loose. So first episode with zero fights. Guess it was more of a fan service episode which is not a bad thing.
May 19, 2015 7:18 PM

Jul 2013
That was really a episode for us men haha
All these outfits especially from Rana and Satellizer *.*

I think this is what you would call paradise? :D

Jun 14, 2015 4:37 AM

Jun 2014
Meh, this episode was pretty weak. It's wasn't horrible, but I didn't really find it all that interesting. My favorite parts of the episode were Attia getting bad at Satellizer and Rana's busts, and Creo and Arnett whispering to each other after Attia explains to them how the outfit she gave to Satellizer for Pandora Queen worked. XD

I did also like the moments between Satellizer and Kazuya. And oh look, Miyabi reappeared. I didn't miss you at all!

And of course Satellizer would win the contest. *rolls eyes*

Hopefully next episode is better. We get to meet Cathy Lockharte, so that should be fun. :D
Jun 18, 2015 12:19 AM

May 2013
Rana takes a chance by kissing Kazuya.
Wait, if Attia is Rank 6, then who is Rank 2 or Rank 3? I know for sure that Elizabeth is one or the other.
But it seems like Ticy could be the other one.

Satella won Pandora Queen because she's moe.
Attia is abnormal in several ways, lol.
Dat mass Freezing tho.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 10, 2017 5:06 PM

Nov 2014
Is Satellizer's humiliation a fetish in this show or something?
Sep 20, 2020 3:37 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
This was a good episode, I love it. Tits ftw <3
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Aug 2, 2023 2:52 PM
May 2023
Elizabeth is hella hot

also I love that kazuya helped out Satelizer like that
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Feb 2022
This episode was something. Had a tough time watching it because of all the secondhand embarrassment, nonetheless I think it was great. Of course a regular slice of life prom episode would have been even better, but let's not forget we are watching an ecchi. That being said it was the most typical ecchi prom episode, in that way it was perfect without a doubt, I would trade take filler episodes like this to eliminate some fan service from the other ones, because I think this is where it should be, not in the midst of action or storytelling, but oh well, it is what it is.

It was great seeing Kazuya actually acting right for once, saying that he was gone ask Stella for a dance, and not blushing when he was hugged by Rana backstage. Like even Rana understands Stella's feelings, but he still is somehow robotic and ignorant, or maybe just hellishly slow minded.

P.S.: Not going to lie, that scene when he froze all of the audience and ran away with her, even if it was the most predictable thing ever, I love every second of it, perfect ending of a great episode in my opinion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 14, 2011

109 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.