Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 25, 2010 7:18 PM

Dec 2009
IMO the best anime this season. I thought I would have dropped it by episode 3. I'll miss it a lot.
Dec 25, 2010 9:00 PM
Mar 2008
This series fell apart for me midway, when it decided to go all random. Also Yuno's extended romantic development felt really out of place especially with no closure and her not being the main female. Despite all the disappointment, the comedy and Mio kept me watching.
Dec 26, 2010 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Sartaj said:
Anyone get the "Ika Musume Spaghetti" thing? I got a good chuckle out of that.
The only thing I got from it is that since it was a girl who fed Tarou and it must have given him some kind of pain that gets him in heaven's mode because the rest who ate it got sick right away.
Sartaj said:
This Mio centered episode was just glorious, I've never taken as many screenshots of this series as I have this episode. I loved that flying kick at the end with the panty shot.
You should just posted that pic but IMO a GIF would do more justice to it. Oh well here goes anyways, which leaves little to no effort in the imagination field, now if we can a hentai parody of this series, I could see Mio doing it.
BTW wonder if that is just a tease to demonstrate more of those are in the BD/DVD. A re-watch might be needed to see that.

That's the only ecchiest part of this anime.
yeo
Dec 30, 2010 2:44 PM

Oct 2008
YAY! WE HAD PANTIES =D!

...what?
­
Dec 30, 2010 9:36 PM
Apr 2010
Pretty good ending but it opened the gap for a season 2
Dec 31, 2010 6:29 AM

Oct 2010
Well I was hoping that his masochism will be cured at the end but this is good too! Really liked this!
Jan 1, 2011 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
cute ending! :3
8/10
Jan 3, 2011 4:12 AM

Jul 2008
Even though this show was LOADED with issues I still find myself PRAYING for a second season. The characters are great and easily make up for the shows shortcomings. I loved all of them and the show could be really hilarious at times and just fun as hell. I really hope we haven't seen the end of this show. I'd be pretty disappointed.
Jan 9, 2011 9:29 AM
May 2009
while i still think ore no imouto was the best of the season, MM was to me the 2nd best.

the hentai force is strong in this one....love it
Jan 11, 2011 5:53 PM

Mar 2010
they never solved Tarus Problem well i liked the ending

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 21, 2011 2:12 AM

Apr 2010
Pretty good series...wish there was more, or at least a season 2.
Not too much character development, but no problem.

Drag queen= hilarious.
Yuuna was pretty annoying at times.
Sado's family= funny as hell..I wished that there was more emphasis on why his family is screwed up, and why his dad left?

I loved the shuffle, kanokon, and DB parodies. The Christmas-Birthday end was pretty nice....the engrish "Happy Birthday" and Mio's " Christmas Present for you"= priceless.
Enjoyed this anime 8/10

Wiriamuzu said:
Pretty good ending but it opened the gap for a season 2

Agreed...had the same thought as well. I'll have to read the light novels/manga to find out more about the MM!! universe.
sakaJan 30, 2011 6:25 PM
A small request: If there is a post of mine that you dislike, or want to discuss with me, please do so on my profile's comment page. I know it defeats the purpose of forums, but, I usually don't revisit forum threads after a post (unless it's my own) due to extreme laziness, and confusion. I enjoy discussing/ flame warring with others XD.
Jan 30, 2011 9:20 AM

Jun 2009
Mio <3
Apr 11, 2011 6:27 PM

Apr 2011
Loved it, I was expecting them to just continue on with every day things but now a christmas episode, just awesome. I thought the ending was good, how Mio just went from all sensitive to beating up Tarou. I greatly anticipate a season 2.
May 27, 2011 5:38 PM
Jul 2010
Cute ending, I really loved (and lol'd with) this anime. Now waiting for a season 2!

9/10
May 28, 2011 7:49 AM

Nov 2007
I want a season 2!!
Nice Anime! :) Lots of LOL parts. demo demo, i wish for it to resolve the love story next.. :)) aha

Mio--> SuperLike! Innocent Tsundere! :))
May 31, 2011 1:19 PM
Mar 2010
Much better Xmas special than the utter mess Kampfer put up and a real funny episode.
However lack of character development just ruined the experience of finishing the series for me. Plus a non-conclusive ending just leaves me wanting more and I never like ending a series on that kind of ending.

We never got to see who Tarou would choose as well! But I was kinda hoping it would by Yuuno in the end. I just looove her to bits!

Hope there's a 2nd series in the near future :)
Jun 15, 2011 5:01 PM

May 2007
The original author of the light novels died in April 2011. I would like a 2nd season but I don't think it will be happening.
Jul 20, 2011 9:15 PM

Oct 2010
And there's another (enjoyable) anime successfully added to my list~! Too bad there won't be a second season.. Oh great light novel author, why must you be spirited away~? Oh well, I hope you enjoy the afterlife with the great blonde-haired Kami-Sama. Sir, I truly salute you, and hope you RIP.
Aug 10, 2011 12:53 AM

Jul 2011
That was a great episode, I really enjoied it. Too bad its over :( I will miss Mio's punishments and all the comedy in the show.
Yeah too bad Yuuno didnt let the kiss happen xD The episode had a lot of great moments (and more ecchi moments than usuall) and it makes me thing that its the best episode from the show.
It ended a lot better than a thought so now Im not that dissapointed that there wont be second season but I still want to see more MM! ( Yeah whats left are the 1 min specials :( )
It's a good anime !
Aug 10, 2011 12:58 AM

Jun 2011
It deserves a Season 2 i want to know if he got over his masochism or r they really jus gonna leave at it looks like he did but then again it never said type thing.....
Aug 17, 2011 11:09 AM

Apr 2011
masochism has no cure
Aug 17, 2011 6:08 PM
Feb 2011
So. The end.
This final episode was a bit disappointing, but not too bad. Calmer Mio for the most part and lots of fanservice. Not enough Mio though! The drama felt a bit forced, but meh.

Okay then. If you read my comments on the other episodes' respective discussions, I may have come off as pretty angry and annoyed. I was, because I felt like Yuuno was the only loveable character in this show. I really want to love Mio as well, but they make it so damn hard for me because her violent side is just way too prevalent for my taste. That's also why I can't stand Louise from ZnT, but I still like Mio to some extent. On the other hand, I get this is a generic harem anime, and that this stereotype was bound to be in it.
Now, as much as I may have looked annoyed, I still enjoyed the anime, and I'm hesitating between a 6 and a 7.

I'd watch the second season if there ever would be one, and read the LN when the translation will have progressed enough.
godspeedspikeAug 17, 2011 6:12 PM
Aug 20, 2011 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
This was a really enjoyable series for me. I really want to see a season two to this, but alas the author of the LN's has deceased. Even if they have to make up the ending, I wouldn't mind. I just want to see more of Mio x Taro.

;_;
Signature Here.
Aug 28, 2011 11:26 AM

Mar 2011
This anime was awesome.

It was very funny to watch Mio in overkill modo, This anime deserves a 10. Hoping for a season 2 but who knows.
Sep 3, 2011 8:48 PM

Oct 2010
Other elements I liked in this last episode as I re-watched it in BD 720p format.
  • Intermissions were amazing in the spoiler
    the quality is surely there.

• Loved how everyone was in the spoiler
    amazing quality and emotions there.

• Sadou's teasing of Mio and her anger in the spoiler
    was one of the funniest moments in the series. While the quality is most amazing in colors and fine lines.

• Loved this depiction of Mio in the spoiler
    shows such a EF feel to it and the BDs so much make it better.

• Loved Mio's expression along with the group surprise in the spoiler
    it was rather nice and the BDs made it look much better.

• Seeing Mio's panties in the spoiler
    gave such obvious spoon feed about her thing but the BDs made it better in quality.

• Loved the group gathering and rivalry in the spoiler
    once again Bd color and quality made the scene more EPIC.

• The pocky and almost kiss in the spoiler
    between Tarou and Mio was most amazing once again. I found myself quite entertained again. The colors and quality made it better.

• While I loved the quality and coloring that the BDs brought to Yumi's exciting lustful side in the spoiler
    and Arashiko's burst in as good too.

• Liked once again that pose of Arashiko/Noa when they are trying to sell more than the rivals they have while I ROFL again at the sick people that ate the pasta of Mio in the spoiler
    yeah Mio is bad at cooking.
At the birthday of Mio I shed manly tears once again. It was EPIC! Best emotional part ever in the whole series other than when Sadou kicked ass against Arashiko's ex-boyfriend who wanted to rape her and physically assaulted her.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 16, 2012 1:11 AM

Jul 2009
No one noticed the Izaya Orihara Durarara reference?
Feb 15, 2012 1:26 PM

Apr 2008
Sad, in several ways that the manga author passed away.
It was a funny show, in it's own way.
"romance" felt a bit forced but enjoyed it never the less.
Like this, the show didn't actually end all that different from many other shows with just 1 season of 12 eps. The goal doesn't get reached,by curing Sadou. Yuuno would still hit any boy that touches her.
Fair ending, nothing abnormal about it. 8/10 for the show.
May 19, 2012 8:27 PM

Mar 2010
That part when Mio cried, I thought I was gonna cry too. ;-;

I loved the ending and the anime in general...
Jun 12, 2012 12:15 PM
Dec 2011
Very good anime & i really like the main character,the only female characters i really liked in this series are sado taro family

anyway i enjoyed it 8/10.
Jun 26, 2012 6:33 AM
Sep 2011
wow this episode reminded me of myself, being that ive only had one or two birthday parties... i almost cried
Jul 15, 2012 12:08 PM

Jun 2012
OMG you guys should really watch the MM! Specials from the BD or DVD....they are awesome....it's pretty much the fan service you didnt get to see in the anime lol
Nov 20, 2012 11:24 AM
Feb 2011
the anime kinduf left out....
but hope for Season 2
Dec 5, 2012 5:55 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
theLugia06 said:
the anime kinduf left out....
but hope for Season 2

I think it had a great ending. Lovely characters, and unique ideas. Mio is awesome, another tsundere that goes to my fav tsundere group! :)
_retro_reactive said:
OMG you guys should really watch the MM! Specials from the BD or DVD....they are awesome....it's pretty much the fan service you didnt get to see in the anime lol
I saw them, didnt like hidden cam that much (dont care for echi on anime), the SS specials were good, but it left me empty knowing the author died(RIP, he was so young), and that probably the story wont be concluded (DAMMN IT!!), overall I m a bit sad, I still hope someone has the courage to pick up the story and wrap it up, on the anime.
Apr 6, 2013 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
Not bad for an ending.

Lol at the rain of perverts punched by Yuuno

Dem feels, I did not see it coming.

4.5/5, -0.5 for not showing Tarou's family :p
Apr 6, 2013 6:03 PM

Sep 2009
I enjoyed this series for some reason. The ending was nice. Mio is just 100% tsuntsun and sadistic though; don't really like her. Tarou is the biggest M I have ever seen anywhere. Arashiko is my favorite character here.

Apr 10, 2013 3:03 AM

Feb 2013
Really wished there was a continuation. Sad to know that the author passed away.
Jul 2, 2013 6:45 AM

Nov 2012
what?! it is ends :( I'm not ready for this.. :(

well at last it has a happy good ending :)

kind of sad when seeing mio trying to cheering herself in her birthday :/
Sep 17, 2013 7:34 PM

Jun 2012
Not bad i guess. The whole punching thing got old real fast. Rip the author. Though I dont really mind that this will never get a second season. This was pretty forgettable but I enjoyed the ride.

6/10
Feb 9, 2014 1:46 PM

Jun 2013
Decent episode, i wish it would have ended with a yuno episode but this was still good :) Gonna miss this show :') :)
Mar 4, 2014 5:48 PM

Mar 2013
Not a great anime, it takes a special kind of density to even compare this in power level to OreImo which clearly dominated the season at the end of 2010. Even if the author hadn't died and there was more seasons, its likely nothing would have happened, just like this only season. Thankfully he died so as to spare the world more drivel. Lets see his G-d Complex Mio save him now.

A generous 7/10 due to proper respect for the True Elite DBZ, otherwise this show is at best a 6. (Edit- 6 is all i could give it in the end. Really closer to a 5 if not for the DBZ parody and the great VA)
SlickDSep 14, 2014 9:34 PM
May 31, 2014 2:00 AM

Dec 2013
And so after all those episodes of NEARLY seeing their panties we finally get to see mio's at the end. :D
Aug 13, 2014 2:25 PM

May 2011
Aww, that ending was just so beautiful and touching. Loved it. And it was really heartwarming to see Mio be as happy as she was when everybody was singing her a happy birthday. That insert song went really nicely along with the scene as well. Mio <3. She's just the best.

Great episode overall. Everybody had some time to shine and haha that whole competition between the store was fun to watch. Not to mention the way Mio went absolutely nuts chasing after Tarou. Awesome. Its too bad that they couldn't finish that pocky though. Sooo close!

Here's to a rip to Matsuno Akinari. Its sad to see that the novel will never be finished.
Aug 30, 2014 3:21 PM
Mar 2009
Only thing I dislike is that the series is now over.

Had some surprisingly deep moments, and was still entertaining.
Oct 17, 2016 4:04 AM

Mar 2015
Average final episode. All the romantic tension doesnt turn me on :/

Why this show is Ecchi?

Proceed to Special.

2.5/5

Overall: 6/10
Dec 1, 2016 12:44 PM

Sep 2014
Cute ending.
Also, dat pantsu kick.

I'm afraid the show jumped the shark after episode 8, but it was entertaining all in all.
Jul 15, 2017 7:25 AM
Feb 2017
Why doesn't Tatsukichi tell Yumi about his crossdressing? Isn't she bisexual? That would be perfect for both of them xD
Apr 29, 2018 10:32 PM
Dec 2017
MM! was an enjoyable harem anime. Was it the best? No. Is it a top ten harem anime? No. But MM! is a good lesser known harem anime with a masochist twist, And a little cross-dressing and sadism thrown in for good measure.

I give MM! a very generous 7/10.

Now its time for me to scour the internet for the MM! DVD specials and to find out which girl won in the end.
Dec 20, 2018 10:44 AM
Jan 2017
so I was pretty apprehensive about watching this anime given the plot, but it actually pulled it off pretty well. It had some nice humor to it, didnt wrongly over use the word pervert like so many other animes.
My only issue is the creepy incest thing going on w/ the main chars family and the amnesia episode was pretty boring, but still 9/10
Mar 10, 2019 12:07 AM

May 2017
That ikemen otaku need more screen , need to see him rejecting a girl cause she's real lool
Also NoaNopan is love 🤤 My lolicon power reached 9000 !
Mad mio , so funny , fake confesion => flat chest
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Sep 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
this show was a surprise and was funny. nice cute ending too

only negative for me is when the mom and sister got way too creepy
dannymilkSep 9, 2019 8:38 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Has anyone heard of a 2nd season for MM! ??

Ikaros27 - Aug 18, 2011

27 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2:15 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

chalco - Oct 29, 2010

228 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 10:43 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 15, 2010

147 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:49 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

llamaben - Oct 1, 2010

205 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:09 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

msskitties - Dec 10, 2010

99 by Apratim »»
Apr 14, 2023 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.