Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Great, so everything's in chaos thanks to everyone's favorite, the Blonde Hero.

Moving their base near the trading city of Houghtow, west of the kingdom of Klyrode, Filou and his companions began preparing for their new life. Meanwhile, as Gaeul and all his subordinates launched a total assault, the magical kingdom of Klyrode found itself in a desperate situation, forcing the king to make a difficult decision. The Blonde Hero, relieved of his duties as the chosen one, sneaked into the treasure chamber of the castle and made contact with a sealed entity inside a sword.

The voice revealed that the demon sealed inside the sword would grant the Hero a wish. As the Hero pulled out the sword, a new voice emerged, introducing itself as Hiya, the Demon of Dark and Light. According to her, the black collar was a tool for the demon, who should be sealed underground, to take the heads of the sacrifices after granting three wishes. Despite the critical situation, she sought guidance from the prophesier. The prophesier advises that she must seek the True Hero. To accomplish this, she must head west.

It's a showdown between Hiya and Filou!

May 6, 7:31 AM

Apr 2014
First of all, kill that fking golden-haired piece of shit asap. Otherwise, he will be the real one who brings the catastrophe to the kingdom, not those demons.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 6, 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
Well it seems the arrogant king did something useful for ones and now the competent princess can take over for a while and she immediately made the best decision with that hero.
Tho she should have made sure he was really gone instead of leaving him roaming around .
Well can't have anything.
Anyway the cliffhanger doesn't suggest much good.
May 6, 8:03 AM
Nov 2017
Finally getting good!
May 6, 8:08 AM

Mar 2021
I truly hope Flio takes down that worthless Blonde "Hero" once and for all.
May 6, 8:11 AM
Oct 2022
Talk about tone shift right at the beginning, with the dark tone to open… then the cutesy OP
May 6, 8:40 AM
Sep 2015
The preview just spoil everything.
May 6, 9:11 AM
Aug 2020
Wow, talk about mood whiplash with these Openings and Endings.
May 6, 9:24 AM
Nov 2010
Kill his doggo ,we will see John wick next ep.
May 6, 10:05 AM

Jan 2023
Flio and Rys keep living the slow and relaxed life, have a really cute date and keep growing closer (they now feel pretty much like a real couple).
In other news, the first princess takes charge as the kingdom's leader and she's clearly a better one than her father as her first decisions involve firing the stupid hero (who even after that keeps making mistakes) and looking for Flio.

We do end the episode on quite the cliffhanger, let's see what happens next week!
May 6, 10:35 AM
Mar 2021
deaknaew said:

LOL we will for sure
May 6, 10:35 AM

Mar 2019
phantomfandom said:
The preview just spoil everything

Yeah, agreed. It kinda reminds me of a scene from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki when they were reading Miyako's new manga.
May 6, 10:49 AM
May 2021
Woah that ending. Next episode gonna be lit
May 6, 11:02 AM

Dec 2022
finally some real action in this anime

also very sure the hero is royaly fucked

and Rys is ok guys dont you worry i am 90 percent sure she wont die

i missed my opportunity to say she has very THICK and LARGE plot armor i know i am a week late but this is too good of a line to not add
ZaxphredMay 13, 11:13 AM
May 6, 11:47 AM

Apr 2021
Just when he is setting up a new life in a new town, the fake hero ends up causing what could be the destruction of the entire world.

Who will stop FILO’s rampage of anger?

Toon in next time, same place, same time.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 6, 11:54 AM

Jun 2008
This is like the middle of the bunch isekai show.
Nothing dramatically wrong with it but also pretty unimpressive.
It's a good palate cleanser.
May 6, 12:23 PM
Feb 2021
ok so the Majin girl is in the opening,so no way she is actually dying
will keep my expectations in check so no disappointment happens
still a pretty good ep tho
May 6, 1:22 PM
Apr 2024
Finally, we get to see the true power of Flio.
May 6, 1:26 PM

Dec 2011
Flio went Ainz, finally.

That preview ruins everything though. Can't have intense cliffhanger in slow life anime amirite.
May 6, 1:28 PM
Mar 2020
Well maybe next episode will get a bit more serious action, not some chit chats and meows....
May 6, 2:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Things got a bit serious near the end of this one since the “hero” wished for Flio to be killed, only it ended up being Fenrys because of her sacrifice, very upsetting to see but I highly doubt this is the end of her, perhaps Flio will get his own wish after he kicks the Majin Hiya’s ass lol. And in regards to the hero, I was surprised to see one of his babes stuck with him after he lost his hero privileges, but that next time segment kinda spoiled something in regards to her so I don’t have to wonder why she stuck around as much anymore lol.

It wasn’t just serious stuff this episode tho, most of the episode was a good time with cute moments between Flio and Fenrys when they went on a date, as well as those scenes in the bed. There was also that bit where Balirossa was jealous of Fenrys having a man like Flio but Fenrys reminded her of Gholl lol, still hoping that doesn’t become a thing but it was a funny moment.
May 6, 3:04 PM
Feb 2024
deaknaew said:

Always fear the anger of a patient man.
May 6, 3:30 PM
Oct 2022
I feel sorry for Fenrys, I hope she would not die. That djinn of light and darkness Hiya is strong enough, Houghtow is in danger.

No heal spell is suitable to cure Fenrys’s wounds. Till now, everything is based on relationship between Fenrys and Flio, the training of Balirossa, Blossom, Byleri and Belano and the actions of Ghozal, the actual Dark One.

I expect a huge attack coming from Dark Army, but the first princess would take care of it.
May 6, 4:24 PM
Mar 2023
Is she really dead or will she come back to life?
May 6, 5:15 PM
May 2017
Reply to dre_king12
Is she really dead or will she come back to life?
@dre_king12 On the next episode...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 6, 5:27 PM
Sep 2008
This is pure isekai cinema
May 6, 5:32 PM

Feb 2019
NOOOOOOO. This anime isn’t supposed to be dark wtf 😭 not my baby Rys please. What a tonal shift from the cute first half of the episode.

Rys and Flio were enjoying such a nice date, the other girls just moved in and agreed to pull their weight.. just had no idea we’d get such a big twist at the end of this one. It felt like Rys and Flio turned a page in their relationship and were finally starting to be a proper married couple as well.

Of course, this fucking loser, the fake hero couldn’t handle getting fired. I mean the dude literally contributed nothing to the kingdom or society, why does he feel he’s entitled to remain as hero 🤢 when he’s doing nothing. Couldn’t even be bothered to play the role during a battle. I can’t wait to see him get destroyed next episode hopefully.

The Djinn that attacked Rys/Flio quickly realised she fucked up when none of her attacks could damage bro, and he can steal all her spells, yea this is going to be cinema next week. You don’t kill a man’s dog, John wick taught us that.

I will say hats off to the author for keeping things interesting. Whenever there’s an OP character like this; the best way to make it interesting is by putting those around them in danger.
Marinate1016May 6, 5:41 PM
May 6, 5:33 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode! Flio and Fenrys are becoming a bona fide couple. Fenrys loves Banaza and Banaza cares for and likes Fenrys. Hiya the Djinn entered the story... by killing Fenrys, she enraged Flio. Be careful with what you wish...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 6, 6:10 PM

Dec 2018
Why do I keep watching fifth episodes even when I know it's going to be a brutal cliffhanger? Also notice the oracle called him the "true hero" that's already been summoned.
Where was she during the ritual? They really mucked up that one, huh?
May 6, 6:12 PM
Jan 2024
bro's villain arc is about to start
May 6, 6:40 PM
Apr 2024
This episode is very good, from the end to the middle it was average, after the middle it was good and this ending left me wanting to see the next ep soon
May 6, 6:41 PM

Apr 2009
I would give this anime so much credit if they had Rhys singing a cutesie OP just to kill her off for reals in episode 5. That'd be a hell of a swerve. But I'm sure she'll be fine. Hopefully this serves to help Flio develop something resembling a personality.
May 6, 7:16 PM

Oct 2016
This Djinn will learn why Rys got rizzed in the first place.
May 6, 7:17 PM

Feb 2011
did not expect any of this. Excellent stuff
5/5

I'm guessing the demon lord is gonna come to fix up rys

May 6, 7:53 PM

Apr 2019
Fuck, it's a cliffhanger, just when it was starting to get good we get a cliffhanger, that sad pathetic excuse for a hero really wasted his first wish on killing Flio XD what a dumbass, he could've used his first wish on something else but he had to go for Flio who is too overpowered, well at least now that kingdom won't be sacrifice since that wish is nowhere near to completion.
May 6, 8:22 PM

Feb 2019
rys will be saved, right? that djinn will get her ass kicked royally i'm sure after hurting one of his own people.
May 6, 10:51 PM

Feb 2016
This isekai is turning into a big tits harem (for the MC and the false heroe). I hope that Rys recovers soon.
May 7, 3:14 AM

Oct 2007
the country is lucky their king went comatose. Princess did the right thing, call the Oracle woman for guidance - that way they realized the real hero is Flio. If the king remained in charge, they would still be having the fake hero who screams and hides when trouble comes.

Ghozal is a wise leader. He was wining, but knows when to stop. He was alert not to let his troops get caught up in the Purification ritual. Those areas they defeated would now be added to demon territory, assuming the Purification does not reach those areas. If it's just a war between Ghozal and the king, the demons would win eventually, because the king would keep relying on his screaming dumb hero.

and best girl is here at last. Well, Hiya is my favorite in this. But she is asking for it... seriously wounding the wife of a pacifist has grave consequences. People who are nice, are scarier when angered.

looking forward to next week! ^^
Liddo-kunMay 7, 6:05 AM
May 7, 3:41 AM
Apr 2022
next episode will be good, epic fight incoming hopefully
May 7, 3:51 AM
Jan 2022
i kinda hope she stays dead. why? because that will turn this anime dark, shit will get real and man would it get interesting.

animes where everyone is peachy afterwards kill progression. (except re:zero)

but we all know this is a standard isekai and he will get his cake and eat it too!
May 7, 4:52 AM
Jun 2023
ohh can't wait for the epic fight ❤️
May 7, 8:14 AM
Nov 2023
Finally 1 best episode after 3 consecutive episodes waiting for the direction of this story. I like the blonde hero to be the cause of war, and He is rejected from being a hero which adds to the intensity of the story. Especially after he got the power from the Djinn and made Rys injured and Flio ended up furious.
May 7, 11:59 AM

Sep 2021
Reply to phantomfandom
The preview just spoil everything.
Well yes but no. Sure, he defeated the Djinn/Hiya. Of course, he will since he's OP and he even gets new OP magic, the Origin of Light and Dark Magic. MC being MC, Hiya of course will join him. But it doesn't show if Fenrys survives or not. But, eh, she probably would since it is MC and he gets new OP magic, there's no way it doesn't have something even greater than heal or maybe it even got resurrection.
May 7, 2:52 PM

Dec 2014
Manga / LN readers over hyped this anime so hard for me ...

I was promised some decent MC for once but so far we are 5 episodes in and he is still as allergic to girls as your average high school rom-com.

Also wasnt this supposed to be a 1-1 romance ? Why did they decide to make this intho a harem ? Are they just not adapting the source material correctly or am i missing something ?

Im genuinely confused here, did this anime just get ruined in adaptation or did the manga readers just over hype something ? Cause so far this is worse than a generic isekai for me ... at least generic isekai has MC whooping ass every episode and collecting a harem even tho being a turbo virgin 9000, this one has MC neither whooping ass every episode or collecting a harem but still manages to be just as dense as in those titles. They legit took the worst part of generic isekai and forgot to add the best parts.

LegendMay 7, 2:56 PM

May 8, 9:55 AM
Jun 2012
Production value is evening out a bit more over time. This has been one of the best ones yet.

A major improvement over the early wonky animation of the series run.
May 8, 1:19 PM

Nov 2009
Reply to Legend
Manga / LN readers over hyped this anime so hard for me ...

I was promised some decent MC for once but so far we are 5 episodes in and he is still as allergic to girls as your average high school rom-com.

Also wasnt this supposed to be a 1-1 romance ? Why did they decide to make this intho a harem ? Are they just not adapting the source material correctly or am i missing something ?

Im genuinely confused here, did this anime just get ruined in adaptation or did the manga readers just over hype something ? Cause so far this is worse than a generic isekai for me ... at least generic isekai has MC whooping ass every episode and collecting a harem even tho being a turbo virgin 9000, this one has MC neither whooping ass every episode or collecting a harem but still manages to be just as dense as in those titles. They legit took the worst part of generic isekai and forgot to add the best parts.

@Nilah

That is what anime have been showing? This episode should've made that clear. He didn't date or show interest with any other girl beside the wolf girl. Other girls simply share house with them and that's it. They all think he already have wife.
May 8, 3:15 PM

Sep 2023
Well it took a dark turn after that sweet date, damn that hero! I hope Fenrys is going to fine, the preview kinda spoiled it though.
May 8, 3:45 PM

Dec 2014
Reply to Marina2
@Nilah

That is what anime have been showing? This episode should've made that clear. He didn't date or show interest with any other girl beside the wolf girl. Other girls simply share house with them and that's it. They all think he already have wife.
@Marina2 Living with bunch girls is already hella weird for a supposedly non harem show, and even if we ignore that fact, there is still absolutely 0 character development, MC still acts like a high schooler around his supposed "wife"

So yeah so far half season in this anime neither nails the classic isekai junk food type of entertainment, and the sol / romance aspect which ppl said was gonna be good, fells like your average 12 episode rom-com with snails pace progress.

May 8, 10:59 PM

Sep 2018
It was pretty good overall. I liked seeing the weaker hero again as I felt bad for his stat cap dooming him in the isekai world. Looks like he will get ntred again next episode.
May 9, 6:39 AM

Feb 2021
He's serious now to avenge her :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 13

87 by Krosvkiark »»
Yesterday, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 3

20 by Memiru »»
Jun 5, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - May 20

37 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 4, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - May 27

31 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 1, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Lv2 kara Cheat datta Motoyuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life Episode 4 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

45 by TheBigGuy »»
Jun 1, 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.