Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 5, 6:53 PM

Apr 2018
On the flip side, if the Yuri route isn't your cup of tea, what other routes are you interested in pursuing?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 5, 7:00 PM
Feb 2024
Reincarnation as a jellyfish
May 5, 7:04 PM
Aug 2022
I’ll say this I’m fine with or without it, I never really cared about this show having romance so the thought never crossed my mind until last episode.

I don’t think this show needs romance but I’ll happily support the addition. I love romance anime and it could definitely add to the plot and develop Yoru and Kano’s characters more

As long as it don’t take away from the actual plot. I hope they can blend it in well if they do commit to the gl route between Kano and Yoru
May 5, 7:13 PM

Jun 2021
I would prefer to watch normal slice of life, drama anime.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

May 5, 7:16 PM

Jul 2021
Would be pretty funny if this becomes like a toxic yuri school Days esque kind of show. It's the only way it'll be remembered. I want a toxic love triangle with one of the girls. With guns and knives getting involved .

Don't judge me , it's been a long time since I've seen a burning dumpster truck
May 5, 7:17 PM

Jul 2021
baukiokun said:
Reincarnation as a jellyfish

😭 I'll give this show a straight 10/10 if that happens. That is cinema right there
May 5, 7:43 PM
Jul 2023
I see yuri route as possible interesting turning point of the series, some many path can be done.

Rejection path for example, friction between Yoru and Kano spilt the group in half and being disband.
MainnusMay 5, 7:49 PM
May 5, 7:57 PM

Apr 2024
If they keep this pacing and increase this relationship, with no het romance interference then im fine with it even if it isn't going to full yuri
DX_impulseMay 5, 11:29 PM
May 5, 7:59 PM
Dec 2022
I just want them to remain friends bro. I didn't sign up for yuri. I love the show but I really don't want yuri.
May 5, 8:17 PM
Jan 2020
I would love for them to go down the yuri route! like someone mentioned, i think it could really add to the plot and help with character development. I would be cool with or without it, though, since I didn't expect romance in the first place. it's already a great series, and if they can tastefully and intentionally add a romantic sub-plot, that would be a cherry on top! they have great chemistry, and while I would've been fine with their connection remaining subtext, it would be sweet to see their romance expanded upon.
May 5, 8:18 PM
Jan 2022
Yuri no please, I hate yuri, for me it's just about them improving their music skills and that's it. there's no need for romance
May 5, 9:45 PM

Jul 2015
Latest episode was pretty gay, but I'm pretty sure that it will end just like 99% of other similar shows with no yuri ship sailing. If it was supposed to be yuri story, then it would be advertised as such or at least their relationship would be built up prior, not started developing almost halfway through the run.
PiromyslMay 6, 4:57 AM

May 5, 9:48 PM
Mar 2021
I wouldn’t mind either way but with how they set up that last scene in episode 5 i think it likely could go down a romance route. Honestly if they didn’t i would be a little disappointed because the set up is really perfect for it and would make a lot of sense. I don’t want it to be the main focus though and would love to see some drama involved with the main characters trying to come to understand their feelings and how their groups relationship may shift because of jt. I think it would be really interesting to see if the reason why the blonde girl got outcasted from her previous idol group was because of her sexuality, which possibly could of been found out if she developed feelings for one of her group mates. Maybe there was some homophobia, (?) therefore leading to why the blonde girl responded violently (punched the one girl). I would love to see such a mature theme and with the way the show has been portrayed so far, i don’t think this idea is far fetched. Really curious what route they will end up taking though.
May 5, 10:08 PM
Feb 2018
I want them to fight over a guy.
May 5, 10:42 PM
Dec 2021
I don’t want this show to take the Yuri route. The girls goal was established in the beginning and I want the anime to show how they improve to succeed not how they fall in love with each other other.

May 5, 10:47 PM
Aug 2023
Cestlavie_ said:
Would be pretty funny if this becomes like a toxic yuri school Days esque kind of show. It's the only way it'll be remembered. I want a toxic love triangle with one of the girls. With guns and knives getting involved .

go watch netsuzou trap -NTR- then
May 5, 10:49 PM
Aug 2023
I'd love to see it continuing the Yuri part but I'd also want it to blend in well and not be the main purpose of this show but to continue how it is with the Yuri just being there as like a after lunch treat kind of thing if u understand what I mean
May 5, 10:49 PM
Nov 2018
Slice of Life and music would be fine with me. Don't need every show to turn into romance, or give hints to one.
May 5, 11:04 PM

Feb 2020
People with their yuri radars bought from eBay.

Yes, but I'm sure it will stay on a typical bait level. We have seen this for so many times before. That one cheek kiss means nothing. You can see those everywhere.

This show is about music and building new friendships. That's all. I would be really amazed to see some actual romance development here.

Don't get too delusional, ok?

SerafosMay 5, 11:10 PM
May 5, 11:39 PM

Oct 2010
the only route we'll get is the music route, show is not yuri, it has its moments but no enough
May 6, 12:29 AM
Jan 2015
From the beginning, I never knew what to expect from this anime, so I don't really care which path they take, I just hope that whatever they do they execute it well.
May 6, 12:39 AM

Apr 2010
I don't care either way, I'm sure it won't ever be the main focus.

It's all about execution, and how well they integrate those elements (if ever).

I trust the team behind it.
May 6, 1:05 AM

Dec 2018
To be honest. I think most people who talk about Yuri don't even know what Yuri is or how to define it LOL

Yuri can be in your face and very clear like "Write me a love song" or"Sakura Trick"

But Yuri can also be subtle, Yuri is a term they use in Japan when they portray female relationships. This includes spiritual relationships that don't need to be romantic

Yuri (Japanese: 百合, lit. "lily"), also known by the wasei-eigo construction girls' love (ガールズラブ, gāruzu rabu), is a genre of Japanese media focusing on intimate relationships between female characters. While lesbianism is a commonly associated theme, the genre is also inclusive of works depicting emotional and spiritual relationships between women that are not necessarily romantic or sexual in nature

So this is a Yuri and has been so from the start because of how it focuses on the female's relationship

The last episode we had a lesbian kiss,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

And this is a Doga Kobo. Who are famous for their Yuri. So I think it will continue down that road

May 6, 1:51 AM
Dec 2022
No, I do not want it to be yuri.
May 6, 1:59 AM
Sep 2022
This series was born with a premise in which romance was not the main plot, if it changes and leaves aside the growth as a group and people and romance becomes the main plot, for me Will be an error. It is an original anime of only twelve episodes and the foundations of the story have already been laid since chapter 1 and it includes th e four main characters. Focus on one In a romantic relationship between two of them, where would they leave the other two protagonists?
May 6, 3:04 AM
May 2022
I don't mind it, even though that's not what I was expecting. They can pursue the music career and fall in love, the two aren't impossible to combine.
That little kiss at the end of the previous episode was really cute.
May 6, 4:03 AM
Aug 2023
I didn’t really want romance in this show, so I’m skeptical.
May 6, 4:08 AM

Apr 2012
I don't care if it will become completely platonic or completely yuri in the end. The main thing is that it isn't mindless yuri bait or something that people obsess over and ignore everything else in the show.
May 6, 5:19 AM
Dec 2022
I would love for it to be a yuri
May 6, 7:57 AM
Dec 2023
Yuri is love

Yuri is life.
May 6, 8:05 AM

Mar 2008
Absolutely. I do.
May 6, 9:40 AM
Aug 2021
i will drop this show at the time when the plot going to be real yuri
May 6, 4:49 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to Cestlavie_

@Cestlavie_
Hue that would be fun, honestly, I wanna see something like this as well (not on this show tho), like something between gayer Akiba Maid Sensou or Happy Sugar Life.

May 6, 4:56 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to Dan_ALves
I don't mind it, even though that's not what I was expecting. They can pursue the music career and fall in love, the two aren't impossible to combine.
That little kiss at the end of the previous episode was really cute.
@Dan_ALves Finally.
I don't get it why people think you HAVE to give up one for the other, or the show will drop everything in favor of turning into romance... It doesn't make any sense.
People talk like every genre or theme is mutually exclusive and nothing can be combined or crossing borders.

The show isn't tagged girls love because MAL's tagging doesn't make sense anyway it's not a romance focus anime, but it also having yuri elements doesn't diminish one bit from it's premise. Shut-in vampire was like that as well, there's like not a single female bi let alone hetero soul on that show, openly so even (to the point of using males as gag material like the "poison that only kills males", props for that I want more of that style being a man myself), but it still wasn't yuri despite it having it, it wasn't a romance anime either.

To finish it off, HELL YEAH!! THE GAYER THE GIRLS, THE BETTER THE SHOW!!
May 6, 7:18 PM

Apr 2022
nah i wouldn't even have bothered with this show if i would've known it was actually gonna be yuri so i hope it's just a friendship kiss.
May 6, 11:20 PM

Jan 2011
They should planted the seeds in episode 1 then but we'll see if they go that route. It's written where either route works for the show. These characters are just so likable.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 7, 1:00 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to Kalvin_ET
@Dan_ALves Finally.
I don't get it why people think you HAVE to give up one for the other, or the show will drop everything in favor of turning into romance... It doesn't make any sense.
People talk like every genre or theme is mutually exclusive and nothing can be combined or crossing borders.

The show isn't tagged girls love because MAL's tagging doesn't make sense anyway it's not a romance focus anime, but it also having yuri elements doesn't diminish one bit from it's premise. Shut-in vampire was like that as well, there's like not a single female bi let alone hetero soul on that show, openly so even (to the point of using males as gag material like the "poison that only kills males", props for that I want more of that style being a man myself), but it still wasn't yuri despite it having it, it wasn't a romance anime either.

@Kalvin_ET

Yes. MAL tags are sometimes a bit off. And what is considered Yuri in Japan might not get the girl love tag on MAL. Like Hoshikuzu Telepath. Or Granbelm. Hell Granbelm has more lesbian kisses in it than some anime that are tagged Girls Love here on MAL. So they have no clue what a GL is here on MAL and their tags are all over the place

And as you said they can mix things. They can be Idols have their career and also be lesbians. Just look at Love Live Lol. That thing gets gayer for every season😍😍🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Then this is a Doga Kobo. Doga Kobo is famous for its Yuri and is one of the few studios that have made successful Yuri. So to see them playing at the Yuri again shouldn't be such a big surprise

May 7, 3:40 AM
Aug 2021
I hope not, only because the yuri fanbase is on pretty much the same level as the yaoi fanbase, if you don't know what I mean just have a quick look at the absolute disaster that is Project Sekai's fanbase - If I hadn't already liked that game before seeing the fanbase I would've never touched it with a 200 foot pole.

Plus the themes in this don't feel like they lend themselves to romance at all. And I generally don't like yuri, It can work - I'm fine with how Madoka Magica took that angle in the 3rd movie cause it matched the animes themes throughout and made sense for that character after everything that happened. (Ok these are going to be really weird comparisons) I think I prefer if it takes the Hibike Euphonium/Lego Batman Movie route where the characters are written like a couple but they aren't cause it would get in the way of the core plot (If you've watched Hibike you can see why they did that (kinda rushed) mini arc in the movie with a different character), also we have the yuribait gag girl already which makes me scared for either a love triangle or lackluster acceptance which I don't want either from this, somewhere in the middle might work.

I think I'm just traumatized from the shift in Science Fell in Love S2 that caused one of the worst episodes in a series I liked ever so now i don't want a major element randomly happening mid show
May 7, 4:40 AM
May 2022
Reply to Kalvin_ET
@Dan_ALves Finally.

@Kalvin_ET Honest to god! It´s like the shows can only be about the tags they have. And isn´t it more realistic, more human even, that two people who re-ignited their passions by meeting eachother to feel a bit more than friendship? Besides, the girls sexual preferences where never stated, so it´s not out of the ordinary that they could have that interest for eachother.

Yeah, I agree with that. Konosuba doesn´t have the ecchi tag, but there is a lot of elements of it in there, but there´s a lot of elements on any show, you can´t put every tag in there.
May 7, 4:57 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to KanekoKTIA
I hope not, only because the yuri fanbase is on pretty much the same level as the yaoi fanbase, if you don't know what I mean just have a quick look at the absolute disaster that is Project Sekai's fanbase - If I hadn't already liked that game before seeing the fanbase I would've never touched it with a 200 foot pole.

Plus the themes in this don't feel like they lend themselves to romance at all. And I generally don't like yuri, It can work - I'm fine with how Madoka Magica took that angle in the 3rd movie cause it matched the animes themes throughout and made sense for that character after everything that happened. (Ok these are going to be really weird comparisons) I think I prefer if it takes the Hibike Euphonium/Lego Batman Movie route where the characters are written like a couple but they aren't cause it would get in the way of the core plot (If you've watched Hibike you can see why they did that (kinda rushed) mini arc in the movie with a different character), also we have the yuribait gag girl already which makes me scared for either a love triangle or lackluster acceptance which I don't want either from this, somewhere in the middle might work.

I think I'm just traumatized from the shift in Science Fell in Love S2 that caused one of the worst episodes in a series I liked ever so now i don't want a major element randomly happening mid show
@KanekoKTIA oh boya... if you wanna pass on something because of the fanbase, ya ain't gonna enjoy anything at all, literally.
Real life sports? Literal fights with deaths sometimes and imprisoned people.
Marvel? MARVEL VS. DC LET'S GO! (I'm not on either of them it's an example).
Shounen anime? UR ShOW mID
Cars? JDM SUCKS MUSCLE RULEZ PUSHRODS FTW!!

...there ain't ONE thing on earth with a sizeable fanbase that ain't gonna fight with either other fanbases or even among themselves.

Now tho since yuri fans were mentioned, being one myself, I can tell that we love to be delusional yes, I got crazy happy for that one adorable kiss and I really wanna see more. Yes, we will see two girls smile at each other and hold hands and they're already married in our minds, but that's the thing: we do know about our delusions and can tell when things are turning real and not just inside our minds. @Yuri-Crusader signature is a real example, let's be real anyone that watched that knows. The rightmost scene might not be in the anime but could very well be.

Then in the counterpart, yuri deniers are far more delusional, it's incredibly funny. They will see everything rubbing on their face, and still deny it heavily, like there's something that really hurts their soul that their beloved characters won't be hetero self-insertable or what is it. Like, heck, I think I've seen people heavily denying even Madoka or Fate and Nanoha. It's for those people that the "they're just roommates!" meme is born and Futaribeya exists I guess hue.
Nono, they aren't a couple in Futaribeya not at all, just roommates!
May 7, 6:02 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Kalvin_ET
@KanekoKTIA oh boya... if you wanna pass on something because of the fanbase, ya ain't gonna enjoy anything at all, literally.
Real life sports? Literal fights with deaths sometimes and imprisoned people.
Marvel? MARVEL VS. DC LET'S GO! (I'm not on either of them it's an example).
Shounen anime? UR ShOW mID
Cars? JDM SUCKS MUSCLE RULEZ PUSHRODS FTW!!

...there ain't ONE thing on earth with a sizeable fanbase that ain't gonna fight with either other fanbases or even among themselves.

Now tho since yuri fans were mentioned, being one myself, I can tell that we love to be delusional yes, I got crazy happy for that one adorable kiss and I really wanna see more. Yes, we will see two girls smile at each other and hold hands and they're already married in our minds, but that's the thing: we do know about our delusions and can tell when things are turning real and not just inside our minds. @Yuri-Crusader signature is a real example, let's be real anyone that watched that knows. The rightmost scene might not be in the anime but could very well be.

Then in the counterpart, yuri deniers are far more delusional, it's incredibly funny. They will see everything rubbing on their face, and still deny it heavily, like there's something that really hurts their soul that their beloved characters won't be hetero self-insertable or what is it. Like, heck, I think I've seen people heavily denying even Madoka or Fate and Nanoha. It's for those people that the "they're just roommates!" meme is born and Futaribeya exists I guess hue.
Nono, they aren't a couple in Futaribeya not at all, just roommates!
@Kalvin_ET Yeah I don't base what I watch based off fanbase (I don't like sports at all anyway though), I'd just hate for that too happen to a show nowhere near as big as something like MHA which despite the fanbase I have watched all seasons so far. I just don't like when it's grasping at straws (Which most of the time it is) and then acting like this is what the writer wanted us to think (Pretty much all yaoi and yuri MHA Ships, also despise shipping culture). Only fanbase I have respect for is how little of a shit Blue Archive fans give about any criticism towards them, plus their version of being rabid is just funny/dumb cringe. Anyway what I said after the fanbase thing was more my point

I don't think Madoka herself was after Homura at all, Homura's feelings (And how she is in the movie) were more a result of everything that happened in the show

You kinda proved my point with the account you mentioned as well, I went through the ratings, at first it was ok rating everything without yuri or yuri hints low (Not that Heya Camp ever had any yuri hints in my memory) but then The Promised Neverland and Tokyo Ghoul had decent ratings also Vinland Saga being a 7 and S2 being 1 is actually psychotic but 90% of actually good anime are 1/10 (Not that those shows are bad), stick to the gimmick or don't both makes everything fall apart.

May 7, 8:18 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to KanekoKTIA
@Kalvin_ET Yeah I don't base what I watch based off fanbase (I don't like sports at all anyway though), I'd just hate for that too happen to a show nowhere near as big as something like MHA which despite the fanbase I have watched all seasons so far. I just don't like when it's grasping at straws (Which most of the time it is) and then acting like this is what the writer wanted us to think (Pretty much all yaoi and yuri MHA Ships, also despise shipping culture). Only fanbase I have respect for is how little of a shit Blue Archive fans give about any criticism towards them, plus their version of being rabid is just funny/dumb cringe. Anyway what I said after the fanbase thing was more my point

I don't think Madoka herself was after Homura at all, Homura's feelings (And how she is in the movie) were more a result of everything that happened in the show

You kinda proved my point with the account you mentioned as well, I went through the ratings, at first it was ok rating everything without yuri or yuri hints low (Not that Heya Camp ever had any yuri hints in my memory) but then The Promised Neverland and Tokyo Ghoul had decent ratings also Vinland Saga being a 7 and S2 being 1 is actually psychotic but 90% of actually good anime are 1/10 (Not that those shows are bad), stick to the gimmick or don't both makes everything fall apart.

@KanekoKTIA If by MHA you mean My Hero Academia then bruh ye there are some delusions, albeit I would absolutely adore seeing some yuri couples there (and ain't saying no to Uruara and Froppy art). Again, I think it's all fine if kept inside the delusion realm and I doubt these people are any bigger in voicing than the shipping crowd either, or the general fanbase of it.
Blue Archive crowd proudly popularizing a certain crab meme is the kind of thick skin that I respect, have, and want more in the anime community in place of the crybabies going ree reee over anything really.

You kinda described a relationship maturing and taking steps further describing Madoka x Homura honestly. Back to the topic of this thread, I would love seeing this (not... Madoka Magica style but the maturing part... you get it) happening in this show as well. That little kiss was quite genuine from the rest of the interaction after it.

Regarding ratings, frankly they're are a heck of a meme here. Couldn't see something less useful for real, anything above a 6 is something you should consider, anything above 8 is a fanboy war battleground and only there through sheer popularity (quality aside. It might just be really good, or just basic popular stuff, doesn't matter), 5 and bellow is where you might wanna check before committing.
They're like ALL fanboy wars, frankly, with the dumb hate some genres get (Yuri included) from trolls picking up shows specifically to drop, poison ratings, and poison reviews, the mindless 10/10s are just leveling the playground.

I'm more lax with my ratings, there's none, 1 and 10 and 1s are very rare moments of "I should have been the precise target for this, but this failed miserably."... or something downright funny terrible like Ousama Game.

Bias moment: anyone giving Wataten a 10/10 is a friend in my book.
May 7, 8:24 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Dan_ALves
@Kalvin_ET Honest to god! It´s like the shows can only be about the tags they have. And isn´t it more realistic, more human even, that two people who re-ignited their passions by meeting eachother to feel a bit more than friendship? Besides, the girls sexual preferences where never stated, so it´s not out of the ordinary that they could have that interest for eachother.

Yeah, I agree with that. Konosuba doesn´t have the ecchi tag, but there is a lot of elements of it in there, but there´s a lot of elements on any show, you can´t put every tag in there.
@Dan_ALves This little kiss gave us hope of a really wholesome relationship growing up in there. I would love seeing this. They also got no excuse not to, they aren't idols, they don't have that whole dumb taboo around them, and I love it that Love Live! is slowly shoving that out of the way as well. It really annoyed me that they kinda pushed the whole "Idols are everyone's they can't have relationships!" crap at the end of S1 of Nijigasaki, totally snipping the bud in a frankly crappy way, but in Superstar!! let Keke and Sumire develop more and more. I would love to see this evolve even more in S3, and frankly school idols shouldn't have to be under the same stupid idol relationship taboo anyway, since to begin with neither should normal idols. Let 'em have their youth properly.
May 7, 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
Piromysl said:
Latest episode was pretty gay, but I'm pretty sure that it will end just like 99% of other similar shows with no yuri ship sailing. If it was supposed to be yuri story, then it would be advertised as such or at least their relationship would be built up prior, not started developing almost halfway through the run.

Oh yeah, gotta advertise everything the show will have so there will be no shock that something happens.
mlem

Also read Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso wo Kasaneru (Bless Botan)
May 7, 9:58 AM
Oct 2023
ill watch it and enjoy it either way, but i really hope they do
May 7, 12:23 PM
Feb 2024
Saying they should have started a love relationship in the first episode or so sounds pretty stupid, I mean would you do something like in episode 5 in a period of time so short of an episode? Yuri would be interesting, alone standing not so much, but in a mix I think this show would get even more enjoyable and even more frustrating having to wait for a looong week :(
May 7, 1:14 PM
May 2022
Reply to Kalvin_ET
@Dan_ALves This little kiss gave us hope of a really wholesome relationship growing up in there. I would love seeing this. They also got no excuse not to, they aren't idols, they don't have that whole dumb taboo around them, and I love it that Love Live! is slowly shoving that out of the way as well. It really annoyed me that they kinda pushed the whole "Idols are everyone's they can't have relationships!" crap at the end of S1 of Nijigasaki, totally snipping the bud in a frankly crappy way, but in Superstar!! let Keke and Sumire develop more and more. I would love to see this evolve even more in S3, and frankly school idols shouldn't have to be under the same stupid idol relationship taboo anyway, since to begin with neither should normal idols. Let 'em have their youth properly.
@Kalvin_ET Kano is an ex-idol, no one seems to really care about her now, which might be freeing for her, as now she can be more herself and enjoy stuff she truly likes. And nobody knows Yoru, so for now there really is no taboo around them.
That whole "ideology" about idols and how they can´t have relationships (at least publicly) is mind boggling. That´s the part that really interested me when I watched Oshi no Ko, is the whole industry around idols and entertainment, and the things they can and can´t do because the fans are very possessive. Like, the fans are the idols significant other, they don´t need anyone else. Stupidity, it´s what it is.
I don´t know if the show is going that route, but so far is giving it a wink.
May 7, 1:52 PM

Aug 2011
Definitely! I'm all for a Yuri route.
May 7, 4:54 PM
Oct 2018
If I want yuri, I'll watch yuri shows. this one not start as gl, but a wholesome cgdct. so I think it's kinda weird to see the gl here.
May 7, 6:03 PM
Apr 2024
I hope so, I love them both together
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Episode 3- Producer Honorific (Just a fact I wanted to share)

sekaistar - 41 minutes ago

0 by sekaistar »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » Kano or Mahiru? Episode 9 Poll ( 1 2 )

Royalty459 - Yesterday

52 by Yuu00113 »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pinoffin - Jun 1

175 by FiendishChan »»
4 hours ago

» After EP9 I hope Kano's mom stay being her for the rest of the show

shanehou - 8 hours ago

1 by Kaze1214 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

123 by snowykevin »»
Yesterday, 6:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.