Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Oh man, this new girl is an annoying one to deal with. Very talkative mouth with a hotblooded attitude.

Luckily, this didn't really change the way Towa views Shintarou in the show. I like how Towa is just adapting and is rolling along with everything. She just never strays from her personality no matter who enters their lives.
May 4, 7:23 AM

Jul 2017
Shiu the Angel...she's NOT like Towa in any way possible.

Like a bratty child, she's just worried about Towa, who's gone missing from Heaven for a week, and human males like Shintaro are not welcome in her book. The only thing to appease her is milk, and Shintaro's natural good-willed kindness that will waver Towa's heart, be it of her being a stranger or a friend. And Shintaro understands where Shiu comes from with her rudeness being complacency for angels like them, even if out of concern. In actuality, Shiu reinforcing Towa's motive to learn about humans, Shintaro takes a deep dive and does more for her.

Shintaro and Towa are acting more like a married couple, but sending her outside has more concerns than most, and train rides like one to a cake shop can only be done if Shintaro is around. To see the fruit sandwich which she can consume for real, and a date like the norm, be it on land or on water with the swan boat. The good and bad that humans are, Towa knows it firsthand, and Shintaro is really blessed to know her.

Take heart, Shintaro. Towa is here for you all the way.
May 4, 7:32 AM

Apr 2014
That's the Ultraman's Color Timer. lol
Gladfully, Chiu went back to the heaven. This kid was fking annoying though. She completely ruined the mood of the episode.
Cute date btw, I guess the location was Inokashira Park, not that sure about it.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 4, 7:35 AM

Jan 2023
(Mid way through the episode)

This little girl is a walking contradiction, I now understand why people get annoyed with this type of character.
May 4, 7:56 AM
Mar 2024
a very cute date for Shinatro and Towa
May 4, 8:07 AM

Mar 2021
Shintaro and Towa were so cute on their date together. That new angel was so annoying.
May 4, 8:22 AM

Dec 2021
It was sweet seeing Shintarou and Towa taking little walks after dinner. The way he cares for her definitely feels more like a parent worrying about a child than anything else. But gosh, she's just adorable.

Also, Shintarou may be a bit of a wimp who's too self-conscious to hold Towa's hand, but at least he can apologize to humans and find happiness together with her.

May 4, 9:11 AM

Jul 2015
I guess she is choosing a bear then.

May 4, 9:12 AM
May 2023
I really wanted that bitch at the end to apologize
May 4, 9:37 AM
Jan 2024
Piromysl said:
I guess she is choosing a bear then.

Who knows if the bear would even make it out alive with her...
May 4, 9:54 AM

Jul 2016
The scream Shiu let out when her timer thingy started beeping caught me off guard, damn that was visceral

Towa pays so much attention to exactly what you tell her it's adorable. The green man was, in fact, not walking!
May 4, 10:49 AM

Feb 2019
Lmao, not only did Shiu-chan come to Shintaro’s house unannounced and slapped him at the end of last episode, but now she’s mad that Towa is pulling her weight around the house and not being a bum?

Like how you gonna be mad that she’s doing basic household chores 😂. Her part of the episode annoyed me, but I’m glad at the end she realised Shintaro is a good guy and Towa isn’t there against her will or anything.

Best part of this episode was for sure the date with Towa and Shintaro which was really cute. It’s good that Towa is learning how the outside world works so she can go out and do things on her own, can’t be healthy even for an Angel to be cooped up in the house all day.

Would it kill Shintaro to not be a lil bitch and cry about Towa holding his hand or doing couple stuff though? Man him pulling his hand back from her when she tried to take him in the shop was cringe af.

The girl who knocked Towa down and didn’t even apologise is such a lame..

Not as good as last week ep because no Noeru, but it was solid.
Marinate1016May 4, 11:16 AM
May 4, 10:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shiu doing exactly as obnoxious as i expected since she's a kid after all. But damn considering its fine enough to me as how its not everyday i hear Kuno Misaki scream and act high like that, right?

Well the second part with another lovely fuwa-fuwa 'dating' session with Towa kinda heals what just happened on the first. If only mc just let things slide with the bs and be more chad handling those angel cutesy than those facepalming respond of him, the second part can be more wholesome.

Now i really need Tsumugi and Noeru back on screen again to balance things out there ngl...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 4, 12:20 PM
Jul 2022
KANLen09 said:
Shiu the Angel...she's NOT like Towa in any way possible.

Like a bratty child, she's just worried about Towa, who's gone missing from Heaven for a week, and human males like Shintaro are not welcome in her book. The only thing to appease her is milk, and Shintaro's natural good-willed kindness that will waver Towa's heart, be it of her being a stranger or a friend. And Shintaro understands where Shiu comes from with her rudeness being complacency for angels like them, even if out of concern. In actuality, Shiu reinforcing Towa's motive to learn about humans, Shintaro takes a deep dive and does more for her.

Shintaro and Towa are acting more like a married couple, but sending her outside has more concerns than most, and train rides like one to a cake shop can only be done if Shintaro is around. To see the fruit sandwich which she can consume for real, and a date like the norm, be it on land or on water with the swan boat. The good and bad that humans are, Towa knows it firsthand, and Shintaro is really blessed to know her.

Take heart, Shintaro. Towa is here for you all the way.

i agree shws mean snd not likeble st all
May 4, 1:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Not the biggest fan of Shiu I gotta say, she’s cute and had some funny bits but I don’t appreciate that she was so quick to demonize Shintaro, it seemed like she had kid-like tendencies too with her crying and all, but it was revealed she was just putting up an act to get Towa to give her attention with that smug face of her’s lol, at least that’s the way I took it, it could’ve just been a quick recovery and she is actually the way she seems. But thankfully she exploded back to heaven or something and now it’s just Towa and Shintaro again, I’m not against seeing more of her but hopefully she cleans her act up a bit next time.

And the 2nd half of the episode basically being a date between Shintaro and Towa was very nice, she just had to have those fruit sandwiches after finding out shop ads on TV are of real places lol, they looked delicious too, have never had one of those before. And to make things even more like a date they rode a swan boat together, although at mach 5 speeds it was still wholesome lol, it’s just unfortunate later on Shintaro became self aware that he was on a date and didn’t let Towa take his hand again, I know the two of them aren’t really together like that but that seemed a bit rude to me, he did at least redeem himself a bit afterward when he helped her up after being knocked over tho, not sure what that woman was dealing with but definitely an asshole move lol.
May 4, 2:20 PM
May 2017
Excellent episode! Shiu the tsundere angel comes... and goes. Towa's cuteness hits hard like a sledgehammer -- she is hors concours.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
May 4, 2:57 PM

Aug 2022
Great but why mf said don't hold my hand
May 4, 3:32 PM
Sep 2021
can i throw shiu out of a window pretty please?

but seriously i kin dof understand the though's of shiu. if i were to read that human males are a bunch of perverts i would also discust them.

May 4, 4:30 PM

Sep 2023
Not all angels are like Towa apparently xD

Good thing, Shintarou is finally showing Towa around and making sure she can do stuff safely when he is not home, it was weird for her to be so secluded previously.
May 4, 4:54 PM

May 2019
Yeah Shiu was annoying but luckily she had to go. Regarding Shintaro and Towa's date, I can't recall if I've ever tried fruit sandwiches but now I want to try one lol.

While this episode was good I didn't like that Shintaro pulled his hand away after they were called out for being a couple 🙄
May 4, 8:12 PM
Apr 2013
EP 6

Ep 6 yaaa
Last time we had the cliffhang with the little angel aaand uh

Curious name of the next ep... we're halfway into the season now and there's still at least 2 more girls to go, so im assumine at least one of them is gonna show up
Kinda feel bad since tsumugi and noel didnt get to show up but hmm.

We had lots of towa time this ep though something felt a bit weird. I guess its sort of to be expected? Kinda feels like an ep 1 or 2 thing
May 5, 10:24 AM
Nov 2022
I was thinking about the same thing, how was Towa going to learn more if she was locked up? It's good that they take it into account.
May 5, 10:45 AM

Oct 2017
The loli was kind of annoying but I can see where she was coming from and she meant no harm and was just worried about Towa. She even made them both realise some shortcomings. Btw Towa has a high status, I wonder what does that mean? She's special in some way? Anyway the date was really cute, Towa adorable.
May 5, 7:44 PM
Oct 2021
The promotional photo shows two other girls- it’s already episode 6, I do wonder when we’ll meet them. I just hope they don’t cram their appearances into the last two episodes or something and then tease a sequel which will probably never be made, that happens with far too many shows :/
May 7, 1:13 AM
Jan 2024
It's pretty good lah
May 8, 7:15 AM

Apr 2015
That went exactly as I thought it would. Thanks I hate it
May 9, 8:37 PM
Apr 2023
Hehe the way the story flows is like playing a bishoujo visual novel game where the MC is ranking up affection levels with capture targets.
I know the manga is still ongoing but it makes me wonder how the author will give Shintarou the best conclusion to his love life.

And speaking of manga, in a totally different series, you guys should read BokuYaba's latest chapter 144
May 9, 10:24 PM

Dec 2022
Shintarou really was preaching about life in this episode, a 16 year old who is becoming a parent
May 10, 3:44 AM

Dec 2022
What are the odds that another angel crash landing in Shintaro`s balcony, it has become a crash landing zone by now. lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - 5 hours ago

12 by luinthoron »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

28 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 16, 10:18 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

105 by MinaseNagi »»
May 10, 11:25 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

32 by EienGem »»
May 8, 1:11 PM

» Bruh explain the Genre guys. I doesn’t have “School” genre

KhoaVN - May 3

8 by FullyCharged »»
May 6, 3:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.