Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 4, 11:10 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Someone called it last week! Someone said that it was her father
@SenshadouOtaku to be fair it was pretty obvious.

Enjoyable episode. Glad the knight got what's coming to him. I only noticed this show actually had the Girls Love tag a few days ago from a reddit comment. Looking forward to more episodes and their relationship develop.
May 4, 8:33 PM
Aug 2023
@RedChrome I’d love to hear what you think would have actually made the drama good, as well as what you would count as “good stuff”? I probably won’t agree, but I’m curious
May 5, 3:07 AM

Mar 2008
Damn that was terrible that happened to Yuuhi. Was sweet what Yasumi did for her. I had a feeling that guy was really her dad because she was afraid what people would think.
May 7, 5:01 PM
Jul 2011
The one with the glasses though. I did not think he is the stalker, but did not know for sure. He was just trying to find out if the Seiyuu he admires is in the same class, part of it out of curiosity.

It would not make any sense to pick a timing to put up an image in public site to be easily misunderstood. His curiosity and his actions did not add up.

Now how he will interact these two girls from now on, after all this?
May 8, 2:43 AM

Oct 2012
unexpected best episode so far
May 9, 5:36 AM

Apr 2015
The drama is terrible. I could take the simp glasses dude existing, at least he was built up too, but the other dude was way too forced.
Like no that definitely doesn't ever happen.
I actually feel for Pyxis because this would have been really difficult to act out properly without laughing
May 11, 10:38 PM
Feb 2019
Amei esse episódio, a maneira que eles constroem a relação das duas, as consequências das ações de ambas, o processo de reparo da imagem delas e mostrando tbm um pouco dos bastidores desse mundo de idols que não é nada fácil.
Today, 4:28 AM
Dec 2020
this was a good episode imo.
finally dropping the cringey personas, phew
aaand that scene in the hallway reeked of developing feelings!!
tho it might be a bit awkward to go back to school after that incident and with their true selves revealed
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

30 by cableguyjay »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

56 by Fairytelly »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

26 by AJpurple »»
Today, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Fairytelly »»
Yesterday, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

80 by FsocietyScan »»
Apr 28, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.