Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 1, 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, I felt bad for Chika this episode. Seems she's suspected for an elaborate business and with social media everywhere these days, it's not hard to pull off.

Chika herself was also full of emotion this episode too. She deserves better tbh. But then again...in the entertainment industry, there's definitely drama that comes around.
May 1, 5:28 AM

Dec 2021
Wouldn't be an anime like this without a scandal arc, now, would it?

Suspected of engaging in undisclosed transactions with the director, Kamishirou, Yuuhi goes missing. The uploader, "Yugure's Knight," is one of those fans who often waits by the exit of event venues. While following her to try to find her house, he took the pictures. When he realized the person in the apartment was the director, he decided to photograph the scene. Then, when the main cast of the anime was announced, he decided that it was time to upload the pictures online.

In front of a worried Yasumi, Kimura, a classmate who was investigating the identity of "Yumiko Satou," tries to say something about the sunset. However, Yuuhi appears at an unfortunate moment, and a student who claims to be Yugure's Knight and has realized the true identity of the sunset bursts into the classroom. Suddenly starting a live broadcast, Yugure's Knight interrogates Yuuhi about the undisclosed transactions. When it seems like even Yasumi's true identity might be exposed, Yuuhi's anger explodes.

Wow, easily the best episode yet, and so emotional too. This is getting really good.

May 1, 5:32 AM

Feb 2020
This definitely got way more dramatic than I expected. Poor Chika and Yumiko.

That idiot really deserved to get punched.

At least things got resolved, so the girls can continue their work and strengthen their friendship.

SerafosMay 1, 6:30 AM
May 1, 5:56 AM

Jul 2017
It wouldn't be the entertainment industry without a scandal, and this has hit Chika pretty hard, that Sato is inherently worried about her, and Kimura is practically the worst kind of fan...at face value.

The student body itself is to blame for her downfall, and Shimizu is to blame for it for stirring up drama as the face behind the "Yugure's Knight" account. Sato takes a stand, even though she knows that she is also a part of the voice actress radio program, and Chika goes on an outburst after being allegedly doing shady things to land in the role of her favourite director's show. The entire incident may be Chika's forced instigation, and Sato, going against the advice of her own manager, gets Asaka's help to film a publicity stunt to help allay Chika's fans.

With Sato's stream like an AMA of sorts to clear up the air between her and Chika, the real them displayed to their loyal fans on either side, it had to be Director Kamishiro to add fuel to the fire...as a biological father and daughter due to family circumstances. As for his show, she did not buy her way into the role for the main cast, but worked hard for it. This has been the highest trafic that High School Radio has gone through, and this is a redo of their voice acting careers, for the better, even as the program enters its final broadcast...to continuation.

With raw personalities, the High School Radio program is set to excel even more. Definitely a showstopping episode thus far.
May 1, 6:18 AM

Mar 2021
Feel so bad for Yumiko and Chika having to go through that because of A worthless piece of shit so called "fan" am super happy to see that their radio show will be continuing.
May 1, 6:18 AM

Aug 2017
"You fabricate your own expectations and fantasies, then go and shatter your own dreams" tell them, applies so much to these toxic fans in the industry.

That punch was satisfying enough, but that kick before he wanted to get up finished me. Wouldn't be undeserved if he got a few more kicks on his head.

The most predicable thing ever, the man who Yuuhi was seen with, was her father. But thankfully it was cleared and wrapped up this episode. Hope now those 2 can continue building their chemistry.

Gotta love the afro dude, honest with what he wants.
May 1, 6:54 AM

Jan 2016
wow ok... Took a while for things to get moving but this was an amazing episode. The drama seems to be pretty good so far with it being done on spot and not extending to the point it becomes melodramatic
Looking foward to see how the relation of Yuuhi and Yasumi will become after this.

I'm giving this a plus 1 score just because it seems they will use their "natural" voices for the radio after showing their true selves, those high pitched forced voices really annoys me to a point of anger.
May 1, 6:59 AM

Apr 2014
this was quite satisfying, well... they should find a metal baseball bat and hit him with it. At least, this trash got what he deserved.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 1, 8:11 AM
Aug 2020
this episode was really good

the scenes were intense.

i wanted to punch really hard that dude.

it was obvious for the dad but i liked the explanation etc

can't wait to see the next one...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 1, 8:16 AM

May 2015
Yeah, very predictable but not bad overall. Scandals are always nasty and the girls are lucky this to be resolved so nicely.
May 1, 9:17 AM

Jan 2023
That beginning was really intense drama-wise, some harsh realities about this voice acting world and the social medias, plus the dirtbag not being the one we believed at first.
But glad they got through it by supporting each other, they both did one big thing for the other one and they now seem closer than ever.

Curious as to where the show will go now that people now who they really are and that they're being more honest.
May 1, 9:39 AM
Feb 2024
Watching it for the drama cause omg
KikirkkrMay 1, 10:04 AM
May 1, 10:15 AM
May 2023
Someone called it last week! Someone said that it was her father
May 1, 10:17 AM
Sep 2022
everything is very predictable and for now the protagonists do not convince me, I will still continue watching it
May 1, 10:21 AM

Mar 2014
this ep is just aweful, the drama and everything was so predictable and bad. even worse they introduce a shitty (worse than that not stalker idiot) character for 5 minutes just for this bullshit

Well the shitstorm is over hopefully we can get some good stuff
RedChromeMay 8, 5:32 AM
May 1, 10:44 AM
Aug 2022
This was without a doubt the best episode of the show for me, I literally cried because of Chika's situation. Ngl when that stupid mf starting livestreaming Chika and saying all those bad things I was really expecting Yumiko to come through and punch the living hell out of him so I was surprised when Chika done it instead.

And I apologise to Kimura for thinking he was the one throwing around that video of Chika and the mystery man, I see now he's a true fan of Yuhi and respect him for sticking up for her.

I gained a lot more respect for Yumiko this episode after she put her entire career on the line for Chika and the whole thing with Chika's father was pretty obvious I knew she didn't actually sleep with him. I was surprised that her fathers the director for the anime she's gonna voice act in. (idk if that was already known, maybe I'm stupid but regardless that surprised me)

Nice to see that stupid dude get outed, He deserved it. I really hope we see Kimura ask for they're autograph or something that would be hilarious.

This show is seriously underrated and incredible imo. I like it more than 16 of the 20 shows I'm watching. It's my third favourite show this season.
May 1, 10:56 AM
Dec 2023
best episode so far, by far
May 1, 11:33 AM

Jul 2017
This was waaay too over-the-top for me and felt more like a parody by the end than something genuinely emotional with how forced everything felt. The ending spot was nice with Yugure's knight getting what he deserved at the end there but the buildup and climax to how the drama was executed here just didn't do it for me here.
May 1, 11:39 AM

Feb 2019
Best episode of the best Yuri of the season 👍

Nah the POS dude recording Yuhi and trying to “expose” her on livestream needs to be fucking arrested and Kimura needs severe mental help. The first few minutes were legit hard to watch. So glad Yuhi punched the shit out of the one dude instead of trying to talk it out and solve it peacefully the anime way. Fuck that. If you wanna play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

It never ceases to amaze me how quick people are to turn on people they supposedly idolise and care about. Like Yuhi’s fans falling for that casting couch nonsense as if she doesn’t have an established career and is one of the top young seiyuu. It’s really a blessing Yasumi was in her life to help because this could’ve gone to such a darker place had no one been there to help her.

Glad Yasumi and Yuhi made up after Yasumi threw those insults at her last week, but the funniest thing is Yasumi didn’t even need to do the reveal stream because Kamashiro was willing to explain he and Yuhi relationship anyway 😂. But THATS HER DAD??! My jaw legit dropped when they revealed that. That makes things so much more awkward. It’s one thing for people to think you slept with a director for a job, but for people to think you slept with your DAD had to make things even weirder.

Still worked out in the end because now the girls can just be themselves and don’t have to keep up the perfect facades they did before. It’s also way more interesting to have famous idols who are just normal girls and go thru the same stuff as everyone else and the viewership on the radio show increasing afterwards proves that, PLUS the creepy dude who tried exposing Yuhi lost all his clout and everyone hates him now. I LOVE this song.

Touyama Nao idol coming next week??? Oh this is going to be amazing
Marinate1016May 1, 12:14 PM
May 1, 11:45 AM
Dec 2022
This ep was amaaazingggg best ep so farrrr (this show is low key getting better each ep)
May 1, 11:46 AM

Sep 2020
This show is so underloved. It deserves more attention.

What a great episode. I was really scared that the glasses Otaku guy in their class would be a creep but he genuinely is just a concerned fan.

I loved the stream scene, and the talk after was so wholesome.

I wonder how things will change in school and as seiyuus for them
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2:33 PM

Jun 2021
That punch, so satisfying. The father reveal was expected but arrived later in the episode... Now the last radio show isn't the last any more and can possibly rise to a next level compared to before. Hopefully things will never return to this kind of uncomfortable.
May 1, 3:12 PM
Oct 2022
Never have i hated a character so much since Salas lilium (iltv)that slanderous bastord got what he deserved, plus that kid with the glasses is hilarious at the end I can relate,this was a great ep
dragon-mageMay 1, 3:19 PM
May 1, 3:26 PM
Sep 2021
very satisfying episode

yuuhi and yasumi dropping their personnas really suprised me but personally, the show would be a lot better with their real selves.

shimizu really deserved that punch. i always wonder where the teaches are and what the clasmates are doing when someone himiliates another person in the middle of the class.
May 1, 3:47 PM
Jun 2021
Its the only episode that made want to personally punch and torture someone of all of anime that I watched. So happy that niga got what he deserved, bet he going to get bullied and eventually be cast out of his own family along with his gaming pc.
May 1, 4:22 PM

Aug 2022
The tears, emotions and attitude shown by Yasumi are proof that she still wants to continue with Yuuhi at work.

The process is progressing a bit for both of them and I continue to look forward to what's next.

Great episode today, I loved this episode.

RafaBryanMay 1, 4:35 PM
May 1, 4:53 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Damn, that was good! I wasn't expecting the drama to be that emotional and entertaining. The punch thrown by Yuuhi and the brutally honest broadcast from Yasumi has officially sold me on the mains. Loved both of those key moments in the episode. Really, the last two episodes have been great compared to what I thought was a very middling start. Excited to see more.
May 1, 4:55 PM

Jul 2016
This one was the best episode of this show by far
May 1, 5:41 PM

Aug 2017

Ok, the cat is out of the bag. Yasumi and Yuhi's private identities are out - picture perfect broken. In any other series this would be material for the finale - and here it's only episode 4.🤩

The episode reminded me a bit of one of last year's "Oshi No Ko" episodes, where
Wish such conflicts could just resolve themself with a live-stream in real life too.

I actually expected that this Janus-facedness and double life between squabblers in private and friends on air would be the core aspect of the show - but since the whole concept has now been dissolved, I'm really excited to see what the title will be resolved into.😃
May 1, 5:57 PM
Jul 2020
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Someone called it last week! Someone said that it was her father
@SenshadouOtaku It was pretty obvious to me even though I didn't comment here.
May 1, 5:58 PM

Nov 2023
I take back what I said about Kimura; he does not compare to the actual trash named Shimizu. He's just a superfan. 

This is probably my favorite episode so far.
May 1, 6:30 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Reecey91
Feel so bad for Yumiko and Chika having to go through that because of A worthless piece of shit so called "fan" am super happy to see that their radio show will be continuing.
@Reecey91 Same! I find it so funny how he was fine with Yumiko and Chika's identity getting leaked, but then didn't like it when he was leaked lmao dude got what he deserved. That punch was so satisfying, it's just a shame Chika must've really hurt herself from that, but hey

@Devonnius Same lol I was so sure last week that it was him but nope, looks like he didn't really do anything bad... I think

Loved this episode! So glad things got resolved and their radio show can continue
May 1, 6:54 PM
Feb 2022
4 episodes in and already no more fake personalities? Love the real them but also I loved them singing on stage even more ;w; i dont know if we will get another song but it would be a 10/10 anime if so.../
May 1, 9:53 PM
Jul 2014
what an utterly predictable twist/resolution to the conflict scenario. not exactly a bad thing but eh felt like a bit of a waste of episode just to grow a relationship.
May 1, 9:53 PM

Nov 2021
Otaku guy is a chad ngl
May 1, 11:12 PM
May 2018
I'm actually shocked, I thought this show was going to be a thoroughly mid filler anime for me this season. This episode blew me away. I've seen about 40 anime between this and last season and for me, this was one of the best episodes so far this year.
May 2, 6:50 AM

Jun 2019
That's Nao Touyama right there. She has an identifiable voice.
May 2, 7:55 AM

Oct 2008
oh my! what an eventful solid episode!!!
that bastard dude deserved the punch! and got flamed in the net!
that live stream was just surreal and trending!
5/5.

May 2, 8:05 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to bassyey
That's Nao Touyama right there. She has an identifiable voice.
@bassyey and that's what you call distinct voice!
another much distinct voice that you won't get mistaken is the unique voice of Kuno Misaki although this VA is not part of this show btw...

May 2, 10:57 AM

Aug 2019
yeah it was clear that it was her dad.
seems like theyll continue as their normal selves. the entitled "fan" sure was infuriating. the idol culture is absolutely disgusting and that character portrayed it well and to my delight seems like he got revealed and bullied online in turn for what he did.

with the drama out of the way maybe their relationship will evolve. we are shown a new character and i hope she wont somehow become an obstacle in their love, i dont need another love triangle show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 5:23 PM
Feb 2021
YEAHH DOX ASSFACE AND LYNCH HIM UP!!!!!

Dammit I know such an antagonist is sooo contrived to make this plot point drama, but I can't help but eat this shit up, swirl it in my mouth, swallow, and say thank you 😳
I used to mock such artificial... well, not artificial, but feels kinda forced? drama in such romances that are used to push their progress, get them to overcome their troubles against each other.

Ugh, it's so cheesy, but I'm a converted cheesegobbler now, dammit 🥺🤤

Maybe it's because I care for these characters now? I don't think I'd blindly accept such cheesiness from any other series.
May 2, 5:43 PM

Nov 2013
damn this episode

continuing from last episode, about Yuhi's possible casting couch scandal, i'm sure most of us really doubted that she did it, and ofc, she really didn't lol

tho, just like many other idol anime did before (obviously the same happen in real life), we had to see some crazy fans doing stupid shit that ruins the life of the idols that they were supposed to treasure... can you believe how stupid that is? ...

ofc, after all that online drama, and then even worse, taking that talk from that guy in the classroom (seriously who dafuq does this guy think he is?...), she really planned to stop doing seiyuu work, even tho she was finally starting to have fun ... and i mean, can we even blame her?

then we got to see her punching the guy, not to protect herself, but to protect Yumiko
funny enough, that protection did nothing, since Yumiko herself decided to reveal herself lol

next, we got that embarrassing livestream, where Yumiko defended Chika, and we got to see Chika with her father, the actual producer of the anime she got the role for (funny how he was the only 1 person to not vote for Chika, like he said, he would be biased)

with that, not only Chika's career is saved but the radio show that was supposed to end after 6 episodes, was also saved by the big amount of people who started to listen to it after the scandal lol thanks to that bad guy for helping them ... and now they can just use their own real persona, instead of trying to act cute and fake , yeah that's a nice touch (i never really listened to radio, but i wonder if having people be true to themselves is more fun to listen to, compared to a cutesy fake one)

speaking of the bad guy, everyone knows him now, so i'd like to see more of him getting bullied in school and outside MUAHAHAHA
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 2, 6:25 PM

Oct 2022
Lmao, the doxer becomes the doxed! Now that’s the kind of cyber bullying I can get behind, kick that guy off the internet and have him see a doctor for those bloodshot eyes of his.

May 2, 6:41 PM
Aug 2022
From bathing fanservice, to a satisfying punch in the face. Hopefully the series can keep up the momentum from this point till the end of the season.

lumjulian said:
The episode reminded me a bit of one of last year's "Oshi No Ko" episodes

True. Except what if Akane managed to punch her most rabid haters in the face.
May 2, 8:15 PM

Mar 2022
Wow, the story is actually very well executed.

The plot is nothing we haven't seen before plus the yuri fan-service, yet it's still quite enjoyable all-together.

The stalker fake fan got what he deserved, essentially outing his pitiful-ass-self more than the voice actors on stream. And when they truth was revealed on air, that the girl was simply meeting up with her father out of excitement of earning her major role, he was made a completely fool all by himself and proved to be a disgusting human being. Not that I encourage cyber bullying on anybody, but he should have a taste of his own medicine.

Overall 10/10 episode, loved the drama and the yuri friendship and felt satisfied by the story.
May 3, 7:07 PM

May 2021
Yeah this was a banger episode. Really loving the direction this is taking now. The side characters in this show are so damn good too, I am loving Asaka and Wakana a whole lot. Everyone has great designs and on top of that incredible voice acting. Excited for next week!
May 3, 10:37 PM
Mar 2015
They survived being outed and yui survived being portrayed as sleeping with her father
May 3, 11:39 PM
Dec 2021
In this episode Yuhi faces cancellation rumors over an alleged affair, leading to a dramatic confrontation with her stalker on air. Despite some heavy-handed moments, the emotional intensity is effective, especially when Yasumi stands up for Yuhi. The resolution feels somewhat contrived, but it sets the stage for a new dynamic between the characters and potential future plot developments. Overall, the episode explores themes of authenticity and fame in the voice acting industry, leaving viewers curious about where the story will go next.

May 4, 4:46 AM

Mar 2024
I like Yasumi's gyaru friend. She is so kind and cute.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

30 by cableguyjay »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

56 by Fairytelly »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 8

26 by AJpurple »»
Today, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 17

36 by Fairytelly »»
Yesterday, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10

80 by FsocietyScan »»
Apr 28, 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.