Forum Settings
Forums

There is nothing wrong with liking loli characters in Anime and Manga

New
Apr 30, 7:51 PM

Feb 2019
Nevermind i changed my mind there are 100 reasons to.
Yuuko_MomoMay 19, 8:15 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 30, 8:00 PM

Apr 2020
We get it, you like jacking off to animated little kids. Good for fucking you. Mods exterminate this before we repeat the same arguments for the 8th time this week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 8:08 PM

Aug 2021
I totally agree👍, I love Mirimu form Tensura as a fun, cute character, there's a difference between this and a sexual attraction
Apr 30, 8:08 PM

May 2023
>In conclusion

What is this? Your english essay?
Apr 30, 8:09 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
We get it, you like jacking off to animated little kids. Good for fucking you. Mods exterminate this before we repeat the same arguments for the 8th time this week.
@Kenzolo-folk Like really. How can someone be on this site for like five years and not know that making threads like this is very explicitly against the rules? Do people just do this to see how many times they can break the rules before they get permabanned?
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 30, 8:10 PM

Jul 2023
This is just the kind of thread I like adding to my watchlist. High entertainment value with low viewer investment required.
Apr 30, 8:15 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to chinobot
>In conclusion

What is this? Your english essay?
@JMQZPZPTFW

LMAOOOO

@Daviljoe193
My thoughts exactly like cmon 😭
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 8:27 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@JMQZPZPTFW

LMAOOOO

@Daviljoe193
My thoughts exactly like cmon 😭
@Kenzolo-folk At this point, I feel like it should be a hardline requirement for every user to send a smartphone video to the mods (Or at least some bot that can tell that they're actually trying to read the rules as they're written) of themselves reading ALL of the rules out loud before they're allowed to post anything on this site. It's not even that hard. Just read them once, and keep them in the back of your head. If people can read subtitles and manga, then they can read two sets of rules before using the site.
Daviljoe193Apr 30, 8:33 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Apr 30, 8:29 PM

Jun 2020
Just depends in what way you "like" them
Apr 30, 8:35 PM

Jun 2010
It depends whether the "like" is lust or admiration. If the like translates to lust, then it would be a danger in real life. If one puts that lusting emotions unchecked, uncontrolled and untreated, they will cause issues (or even problems) to self and others.

I personally like some artists who draw chibi characters well - characters with big head with small body. Many of these characters are very cute and adorable. I also like beautiful characters (male and female) that are well-drawn and presented well in a series. It just shows how artistic the authors are in their imagination and skill in creating the characters for their series towards success. That does not mean that my likes towards these creations suggest a negative effect over those imaginary characters in the online visual world or the real world we live in. Therefore, my advice is to keep your emotions in check and if it goes "overboard," seek help whatever you can and get that sorted out.

I hope all is well.
Apr 30, 8:37 PM

Sep 2018
Animated kids are the best! We need more mesugaki series.
Apr 30, 8:39 PM

Jul 2019
Be proud of who you are, there is no shame in it. Let Ryunosuke be an example to us all, and be not ashamed of who we are, but declare it to the world!
Apr 30, 8:39 PM

Thread locked

Anime Discussion Rules: 5. Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to:

gender/racial equality
sexual orientation, homophobia
sexual assault
pedophilia, lolicon/shotacon, incest, teenage-adult relationships

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Write your takes in anime and I'll prove you're incorrect.

Gashadokur0 - 46 minutes ago

8 by Gashadokur0 »»
3 minutes ago

» help

arhttr - 3 hours ago

22 by KenaiPhoenix »»
4 minutes ago

» Courage the Cowardly Dog Anime

ZakuF_ - 2 hours ago

12 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - May 19

26 by PeripheralVision »»
11 minutes ago

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - May 19

58 by DigiCat »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.