Forum Settings
Forums

Do you like Hyperdimension Neptunia? I do...

New
Apr 30, 3:15 PM

Jul 2013
I own all of the Neptunia games on the ps3, ps4, ps vita and some of it on Steam, too. I don't wanna upload photographs of my Neptunia collection. That would take too much effort. I also like watching the Hyperdimension Neptunia anime...on my pc and smartphone.

Any other Neptunia fans on here??
Apr 30, 7:08 PM

May 2013
I don't know how ya'll got into it.

I played the first game and wanted to blow my brains out.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Apr 30, 7:18 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Nette
I don't know how ya'll got into it.

I played the first game and wanted to blow my brains out.
@_Nette_ why do you dislike it?? Just wondering...
Apr 30, 7:26 PM

May 2013
Reply to DesuMaiden
@_Nette_ why do you dislike it?? Just wondering...
@DesuMaiden

I found the combat system agonizing, completely antithetical to interesting. I felt like I understood none of it but that didn't matter since it was so easy anyway.

Not gonna complain about the fanservice if that was what you were wondering lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Apr 30, 7:29 PM
Oct 2019
Have all of them. Been in love with that franchise since I saw the anime. It's wacky, completely nonsense (especially some bad ending),the grind is torture just for the sake of it and it reuse to much asset while been way to long that the main line got a sequel since VII and yet I love my time in those games. By the way I play them in Japanese my favorite it's Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 goddesses online. It's with Date a Live the work that made me interested in Tsunako works.
May 1, 10:47 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Otakupervert890
Have all of them. Been in love with that franchise since I saw the anime. It's wacky, completely nonsense (especially some bad ending),the grind is torture just for the sake of it and it reuse to much asset while been way to long that the main line got a sequel since VII and yet I love my time in those games. By the way I play them in Japanese my favorite it's Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 goddesses online. It's with Date a Live the work that made me interested in Tsunako works.
@Otakupervert890 can you read or speak Japanese...??? Or are you just reading English subtitles of Japanese dubs?? Just curious...
May 1, 11:18 AM

Aug 2012
Got one on a sale on Steam years ago. Played it for a few hours before getting bored of it and never touched it again. Dunno why this series is somewhat popular, there's tons of better JRPG's out there.
May 1, 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Dracowyn
Got one on a sale on Steam years ago. Played it for a few hours before getting bored of it and never touched it again. Dunno why this series is somewhat popular, there's tons of better JRPG's out there.
@Dracowyn it is popular because the girls in it are sexy...imo.
May 1, 12:08 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I like the aesthetics and have seen the anime. Noir best girl.

Other than that I haven't played the game at all
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
May 1, 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to 3miL
I like the aesthetics and have seen the anime. Noir best girl.

Other than that I haven't played the game at all
@3miL you can find clips of it on Youtube btw...
May 1, 12:22 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
DesuMaiden said:

you mean the neptunia game or the anime?
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
May 1, 12:24 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to 3miL
DesuMaiden said:

you mean the neptunia game or the anime?
@3miL you can find both of it on Youtube...both the anime and game of Hyperdimension Neptunia...
May 1, 12:29 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
DesuMaiden said:
@3miL you can find both of it on Youtube...both the anime and game of Hyperdimension Neptunia...

ah ok. I did see in the first post on this thread that I have already seen the anime

not interested in the game
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
May 1, 12:29 PM

Apr 2015
The Mainline games with the turn-based gameplay are the best. Kinda hard to be excited for the new spinoff coming out soon when it's apparently using the same system Sisters vs. Sisters uses which is clunky from what people have said.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
May 1, 1:49 PM

Oct 2009
Fan of the series but the franchise has lost steam with the amount of spin-offs made. Currently playing Sisters vs Sisters and while it has its moments I can see this one was made on a shoestring budget. Writing isn't as good as what I have seen before and I just get the sense the series has lost its mojo. On the fence on getting Neptunia we GameMaker R Evolution.
May 2, 4:20 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to monsta666
Fan of the series but the franchise has lost steam with the amount of spin-offs made. Currently playing Sisters vs Sisters and while it has its moments I can see this one was made on a shoestring budget. Writing isn't as good as what I have seen before and I just get the sense the series has lost its mojo. On the fence on getting Neptunia we GameMaker R Evolution.
@monsta666 they gotta keep on pumping out new Neptunia games...otherwise, the studio making it will go bankrupt. The same applies to all other game franchises. They gotta keep on releasing new stuff to avoid going bankrupt.
May 2, 4:54 AM

Feb 2020
Haven't played the game, but I like Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation.
May 2, 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Serafos
Haven't played the game, but I like Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation.
@Serafos well the games are poorly-designed imo...just watch other play it on Youtube whenever I am bored...
May 4, 7:23 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I've never played it, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I'd also be willing to give the anime a try.
May 5, 11:17 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Kwanthemaster
I've never played it, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I'd also be willing to give the anime a try.
@Kwanthemaster on which systems do you plan on playing it on btw???
May 5, 11:20 AM

Sep 2018
I like the series but I think the modern titles lost the soul and fanservice of the older games. Staying on Sony platforms likely forced the Sony check era on Nep. What a shame. I plan to skip gameverse unless it can prove me wrong. Sisters vs sisters was a disaster.

Btw been a fan since mk2 and I do own the og on ps3
rohan121May 5, 11:43 AM
May 5, 11:59 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Reply to DesuMaiden
@Kwanthemaster on which systems do you plan on playing it on btw???
@DesuMaiden
I don't plan on playing it, just that I am not opposed to. It's more likely I would watch the anime. That said, I would play on PC .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you guys actually read the comments on the threads here

tsukareru - May 11

32 by Malkshake »»
3 minutes ago

» Twitter is officially X.com now

deg - Today

24 by Malkshake »»
4 minutes ago

» I showed the music that I've produced to my father, he liked it

weirdmusty7 - Today

16 by Kwanthemaster »»
52 minutes ago

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

74 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
54 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again?

KiraraFan - May 7

31 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.