Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 29, 8:28 AM

Dec 2021
Time to help the elven priestess.

The goblins, now joined by a kobold ally, capture a human soldier who was targeting the elven priestess, Mail Failo Rheinfall. They extract information about the human army's invasion and return the elven priestess to her village. The next day, several of the goblins undergo evolution into new forms. And Gobujii gives new names to Ogarou as Gobrou, and to Ogakichi as Gobukichi, and to everyone. Meanwhile, Ogarou, along with kobolds and elves, begins training for the upcoming battle against humans.

I'm glad that not all the girls went to Ogarou, and it's nice to see Ogakichi and Earthe getting together. Ogakichi got a power-up after having sex, making him even stronger. Even Ogarou had a tough time sparring with him. He learned new skills from human assassins, saved an elf princess, and got a lot of loot. Not bad for a day's work. Plus, it seems the goblins are evolving into different variants. Goblins are known for their virility, and Ogakichi has a large harem of willing women, yet the tribe doesn't seem to be growing naturally.

War is on the horizon.
IzanaSolosApr 29, 6:28 PM

Apr 29, 9:38 AM
Sep 2021
Goburou/Ogarou forms a mercenary company called Parabellum & also may hobogoblin's emerge also within his group.
Apr 29, 9:57 AM
Jul 2019
Still not sure why I'm still watching this.

It's bloody terrible. :)
Apr 29, 12:16 PM
Sep 2023
I'm having fun watching this show every week.
Apr 29, 1:00 PM

Oct 2017
The elf princess is cute, not that she looks that different from the other elves given how low production this anime is. Wait so she won't be part of the harem? Or maybe just at a later time? Gobmi finally evolved, she looks great. Others evolved too and they got new names. Ogrou sure went at it with the elves. Even Kichi became a man. Their mercenary band journey begins from here, Parabellum.
Apr 29, 1:09 PM

Dec 2022
man that felt fast i am enjoying this too much to be honest this is how the gluttony skill should be used not like some other anime i know of

by the looks of it all relevant main characters are here for this season and have reached their final from look at the home image and you will know too
only the what looks to be the Chiefs daughter is the only one missing but will eventually join them
Apr 29, 1:11 PM

Apr 2021
I Wish they would show the gained skills better than just flashing them on the screen
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 29, 1:39 PM

Sep 2016
Earthe punching that boar and it splattering the blood reminded me of that scene from the Spongebob episode "Hard Time" when the juice poured into the Senior Citizen home.
Apr 29, 1:41 PM
Jan 2022
Couldn't be asked to save the elves but sure he will help the priestess because he feels bad for her... Yeah this mc is shit lol. Bro feels like a white kight pretending to be pretty moral while he is actually a shit person. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised considering he killed all those male elves and kept the female ones as sex toys last ep. If you're gonna make your mc evil don't half ass it man.
Apr 29, 1:48 PM

May 2015
This is so unbelievably awful, but I keep coming back
Apr 29, 1:57 PM

Mar 2016
Obviously day 69 was going to end with an orgy.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 29, 2:25 PM

Feb 2019
Mommy Gobimi save me.

So, with the evolutions today, pretty much the entire cast has their final forms and Goboru/Ogoru’s ready for the next phase of his plan.. becoming a mercenary company and helping the elves.

Episode in general was more of what we’ve become accustomed to with the daily run down of Goboru’s life and levelling up. Was cool seeing Goboru win the elves over as allies and form an alliance by saving the priestess. Strength in numbers as they say and having as much help as possible in the face of human aggression is a big plus. “If you want peace, prepare for war”.

One thing that’s got me confused is why he let the elves bodyguards get killed before rescuing the priestess and then acting like he was sad about what happened to them..

Think Gobrou might have the record for the most orgies thru 5 episodes of a seasonal. Bro has fucked the elves, the human girls, the other goblins etc. of course day 69 had to end with one as well.
Marinate1016Apr 29, 3:21 PM
Apr 29, 3:32 PM
Jan 2022
Marinate1016 said:
Mommy Gobimi save me.

So, with the evolutions today, pretty much the entire cast has their final forms and Goboru/Ogoru’s ready for the next phase of his plan.. becoming a mercenary company and helping the elves.

Episode in general was more of what we’ve become accustomed to with the daily run down of Goboru’s life and levelling up. Was cool seeing Goboru win the elves over as allies and form an alliance by saving the priestess. Strength in numbers as they say and having as much help as possible in the face of human aggression is a big plus. “If you want peace, prepare for war”.

One thing that’s got me confused is why he let the elves bodyguards get killed before rescuing the priestess and then acting like he was sad about what happened to them..

Think Gobrou might have the record for the most orgies thru 5 episodes of a seasonal. Bro has fucked the elves, the human girls, the other goblins etc. of course day 69 had to end with one as well.

he waited cause he only cared about saving the princess, and wanted to isolate her. pretty manipulative and cruel, but effective
Apr 29, 3:33 PM
Apr 2023
The pacing is awful this show feels like it was made out of Sunday morning newspaper comic strips just spliced together in some vague attempt at a proper story. The MC is always talking about what's going on, transitions just jump randomly from new days to new powers all while the MC does nothing but inner monolog. Everything about this just feels so lazy from a development perspective its just not very well done. Sucks because the story had potential but from what we've seen so far this is just cobbled together. I'll stick with it but this is definitely more of a "turn your brain off" type show for sure.
Apr 29, 3:35 PM
May 2023
ejleon said:
I Wish they would show the gained skills better than just flashing them on the screen

I wish they would show what they looked like pre-evolution bc I am frikin lost man 😭
Apr 29, 3:42 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
ejleon said:

I wish they would show what they looked like pre-evolution bc I am frikin lost man 😭
@SenshadouOtaku

What do you mean? The background characters?

The 5 main goblin characters’ appearances have been shown from birth and then with each evolution.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 29, 3:44 PM
May 2023
ejleon said:
@SenshadouOtaku

The 5 main goblin characters’ appearances have been shown from birth and then with each evolution.

I get what you’re saying but it’s like once every two weeks they evolve. It’s way too fast for me 😂
Apr 29, 3:54 PM
Apr 2020
I liked it things are picking up quickly.
Apr 29, 3:56 PM
Jan 2021
So why did Gobrou allow all the guards to get killed and not be honest with the Elf Chief about how he captured their elite soldiers. I guess he wanted to start the relationship off on the right foot, but if they ever find out…

And now we’ve got to talk about the evolutions and the new names. Gobrou is Ogrou, Gobkichi is Ogrekichi, Hobsato is Bloodsato, Gobmi is Dhami, Gobe is Earthe and Gobsei is Spellsei. These names aren’t creative, but they’re easy enough to remember and we’ve got the rankings of the races within the village. From top to bottom we got Dhampir, Half-Spell Lord (Spellsei), Half-Earth Lord (Earthe), Half-Bood Lord (Bloodsei), Ogres (Ogrou and Ogrekicki), Elves, Kobold Foot Soldiers, Kobolds and Hobgoblins and Humans are ranked 8th together, and Gobins at 11th. It seems all the humans have upgraded and gotten new jobs, meaning the village is growing at an alarming pace. Ogrekichi apparently had feelings for Earthe and confessed to her, so we’ll see how that goes.

Now it seems the war is fasting approaching and now the village is a mercenary group called Parabellum. What will happen next?
Apr 29, 4:06 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
ejleon said:
@SenshadouOtaku

I get what you’re saying but it’s like once every two weeks they evolve. It’s way too fast for me 😂
@SenshadouOtaku

I know the amount of time passing in the anime is much faster, so it is like multiple weeks (or longer) passing in one episode sometimes, without showing the in between training, hunting, fighting, etc etc, the things that would be repetitive.

At the beginning they explained that goblins have shorter lifespans and that there was also a leveling system for them too, but usually it takes longer to evolve. However, because of the male MC’s influence, the entire new goblin generation is evolving much faster due to how he is leading them.

If you keep in mind, that between the days shown, on the days not shown, they are doing things to help them gain experience in order to evolve, then it makes it easier to follow the evolution.

The anime is focusing on showing the information that we need to know, while removing all the things that would slow and drag the anime down.
ejleonApr 29, 6:46 PM

Apr 29, 4:15 PM

May 2015
Ogrou reminds me of one of those famed pirate captains. Resourceful and cunning with a skilled crew to boot. But you'd rather stay out of his line of sight entirely! Good on the elven king for making him an ally.
Apr 29, 4:27 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to KingBaller06
So why did Gobrou allow all the guards to get killed and not be honest with the Elf Chief about how he captured their elite soldiers. I guess he wanted to start the relationship off on the right foot, but if they ever find out…

And now we’ve got to talk about the evolutions and the new names. Gobrou is Ogrou, Gobkichi is Ogrekichi, Hobsato is Bloodsato, Gobmi is Dhami, Gobe is Earthe and Gobsei is Spellsei. These names aren’t creative, but they’re easy enough to remember and we’ve got the rankings of the races within the village. From top to bottom we got Dhampir, Half-Spell Lord (Spellsei), Half-Earth Lord (Earthe), Half-Bood Lord (Bloodsei), Ogres (Ogrou and Ogrekicki), Elves, Kobold Foot Soldiers, Kobolds and Hobgoblins and Humans are ranked 8th together, and Gobins at 11th. It seems all the humans have upgraded and gotten new jobs, meaning the village is growing at an alarming pace. Ogrekichi apparently had feelings for Earthe and confessed to her, so we’ll see how that goes.

Now it seems the war is fasting approaching and now the village is a mercenary group called Parabellum. What will happen next?
@KingBaller06

I don’t think he “let them die”, as if he didn’t care.

I think he tactically waited for the humans to come out in the open and show themselves.

That way the elf princess saw that it was the humans attacking her.

This provides visible evidence that the goblins were not the ones that attacked her, but are the ones that saved her.

Although, the princes did jump to conclusions when she woke up, which provided some comedy.
ejleonApr 29, 4:30 PM

Apr 29, 4:59 PM
Aug 2020
The anime started well but i getting bored now
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 29, 4:59 PM
Aug 2020
billybub said:
This is so unbelievably awful, but I keep coming back

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 29, 6:53 PM

Feb 2019
with so much activities he's been doing wity his harem, i'm surprised he hasn't knocked up all of 'em lol
Apr 29, 8:02 PM

May 2019
So Gobmi had a nice transformation but it looked like she might be the strongest (or maybe it's the most capable or something) as a list was briefly shown after a bunch of them evolved and she was at the top.
Apr 29, 8:40 PM

Jul 2008
Someone is a fan of John Wick.

But yeah I guess the world conquest begins now.
Apr 29, 8:41 PM
Sep 2008
The whole eating and getting more broken abilities from it is getting really old.
Apr 29, 9:15 PM
Aug 2023
man this show is too underrated
Apr 29, 9:16 PM
Aug 2023
WienGirl said:

cuz its different&fun and you know it too so stop hating 😂
Apr 29, 9:41 PM
Apr 2023
Haha that's a John Wick reference right there
Apr 29, 11:16 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to suiii69
WienGirl said:

cuz its different&fun and you know it too so stop hating 😂
@suiii69

Except it's not. It's absolute garbage.

I just keep watching thinking "This has got to get better". It's just not doing.

Actually, yeah, I think I'm done. Thanks for the nudge. Dropping it.
Apr 30, 5:58 AM

Jul 2017
Gobrou saving an elven princess from a group of bandits, he essentally grows more OP than ever from consuming even humans. Calming her down to eventually bring her back safely to her village, both Gobrou and Gobkichi warrant a test of the elf village in order to work together and stop the humans from invading the lands. Gobmi evoling into a dhampir, she's essentially a goblin succubus, while the others grow into their various classes that's similar to Gobrou. Working together with the elves...it's still a pain in the ass, but training needs to be done.

More fighting against unproven kinds prove useful for Gobrou, as much as earning more creatures to their reign. But the most surprising is Ogrekichi being in love with Earthe, which he tries to be attached to her with the help of Gobrou and Gobmi. After that, it's more training to register more forms, as well as create food from Gobrou's past life, and creating alchemy to magical stones, while the human army draws near to invoke war as the mercenary group Parabellum, their first job.

The set-up for war has drawn first sword...
Apr 30, 8:03 AM
Apr 2022
Don't dig too deep into this show. It's a trashy isekai show. Guy reborn, op, sleeps with all the women. That's its, that's the show.
Binex13Apr 30, 9:36 AM
Apr 30, 8:50 AM
Apr 2022
The fast-paced storytelling is kinda fun tho :)
Apr 30, 9:37 AM

Aug 2013
Injected semen too often into harem = tattoo's.

Feels like the anime became kinda stale now. The developments don't match the actual pace anymore; its still fast-paced but slow developments.

Looking forward to some action or bigger world building. So many aquired abilities and such, but very few see the daylight.
Apr 30, 2:58 PM
May 2023
I know they just want to show important things that happened on the day, that's why speedrunning all things
Just REALLY hope they introduce all female human names, please , isn't that important too? hmm..
Apr 30, 3:27 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to ejleon
@KingBaller06

I don’t think he “let them die”, as if he didn’t care.

I think he tactically waited for the humans to come out in the open and show themselves.

That way the elf princess saw that it was the humans attacking her.

This provides visible evidence that the goblins were not the ones that attacked her, but are the ones that saved her.

Although, the princes did jump to conclusions when she woke up, which provided some comedy.
@ejleon

Makes sense, but realistically Gobrou or Gobkichi (this was the time before their names were changed) could have protected the guards to give the princess enough time to see that.
Apr 30, 5:03 PM
Apr 2021
Another nice enjoyable episode and this time we got Gobmi and the rest evolving is I’ll say Gobmi turned into an even more finer evolution while I am still used to her old look I’ll get used to this one soon😫🔥

So looks like Ogrerou (Gobrou) is turning his place of 100 people into a mercenary business I wonder what’s going to happen with them and the elves since the humans killed their kind and tried to kidnap the elf princess and shit

Did bro just piped all the girl elves or were the elf girls just screaming bc he was touching their ears to put their earrings on? I think imma go with the latter. Btw it was funny as hell to me just seeing the other ogre’s just standing outside the golden silk web like do the guys know what’s happening in there😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣

I swear this guy Ogrerou has SUCH a soft spot for Fean he’s always falling for her playful attitude like bro went IMMEDIATELY into getting head from her after she said “think of me when you use that😉” LMAO and the other girls popping in right as he was fooling around sulking he wasn’t doing it with them was cute yet funny at the same time just look at their faces they’re so sad😭😭😭😭
Apr 30, 5:23 PM

Apr 2021
KingBaller06 said:
@ejleon

Makes sense, but realistically Gobrou or Gobkichi (this was the time before their names were changed) could have protected the guards to give the princess enough time to see that.

When I watched the episode again …

Elf princess says something like “You let them die and didn’t try to save them” then she gets emotional and upset.

But he responds that he had no reason to get involved with the human / elf fight.

Then he tells the elf leader that he saved her for a reason and wanted to make a deal in return.

That kinda answers it I think.

Apr 30, 11:24 PM

Jan 2011
Okay....I am convinced Rou is just fucking douchebag at this point. He legit has the other elves get killed for no reason just so he can take the girl and take all of the credit.

Edit: I'll give credit for the old man twerking though even if he comes off like a discount Master Roshi.
MasterHavikApr 30, 11:28 PM
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 1, 2:09 AM
Aug 2018
Why would the Elven soldiers not say anything after their allies came? I'm fairly sure he let the elder goblin rape them and they're perfectly fine with that? The goblins also killed most of their allies and ate them.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
May 1, 3:28 AM

Jan 2014
Now that they are mercenaries, we could expect that they move around and finally get out of the forest.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

May 1, 7:12 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to ejleon
KingBaller06 said:
@ejleon

When I watched the episode again …

Elf princess says something like “You let them die and didn’t try to save them” then she gets emotional and upset.

But he responds that he had no reason to get involved with the human / elf fight.

Then he tells the elf leader that he saved her for a reason and wanted to make a deal in return.

That kinda answers it I think.
@ejleon

So he's acknowledging that he's not some selfless hero that saves those in danger, and he will only help if it means that he will get something in return. I can respect that because he's being upfront with it rather than pretending to be something he's not.
May 1, 7:20 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to KingBaller06
@ejleon

So he's acknowledging that he's not some selfless hero that saves those in danger, and he will only help if it means that he will get something in return. I can respect that because he's being upfront with it rather than pretending to be something he's not.
@KingBaller06 Yes, he is basically saying what you said. And I agree with you, I respect him having the reason be to benefit himself and the goblins.

May 2, 2:15 AM
Oct 2023
i love hatewatching as usual
May 2, 6:49 PM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.
May 3, 5:16 PM
Oct 2019
very cool episode, it's good to see an MC taking advantage and not being embarrassed about anything and my god, what a naughty old man
May 4, 12:22 AM
Mar 2022
When does the old goblin evolve? Or does he at all?
May 4, 9:42 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to KingBaller06

KingBaller06 said:
So why did Gobrou allow all the guards to get killed and not be honest with the Elf Chief about how he captured their elite soldiers.

Cause he wanted to EAT the dead elfs and steal their mojo. Smart move imo.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

29 by matias067 »»
Yesterday, 4:38 AM

» My rant about Gobrou

hrodebert99 - May 7

28 by Johnyliltoe »»
May 16, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 6

72 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

» Almost dropped this (episode 2 spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

MyllerPhiem - Apr 8

140 by HagePotPotato »»
May 9, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Re:Monster Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

54 by im_rehan »»
May 7, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.