Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 7:44 PM
Mar 2015
our gril went viral and beat her mother and the Sunshine Grils to the punch
Apr 28, 10:18 PM
Dec 2023
This show is amazing every time the group releases a song in the show they release it irl it's amazing
Apr 28, 11:10 PM
Oct 2019
I can't with Mei using plastic bag gathering the air LMAO

Also Kano sister voice by Chisato VA, she is such a vibes.

Second MV JELEE as the ending, another BANGER!!
5K retweet? Hell Yeah
Apr 29, 12:42 AM

Jun 2019
This definitely isn't the kind of show I usually watch (not that I have any genre or premise I categorically refuse to watch - this just is an example of the type I definitely wouldn't typically seek out, but the promotional campaign about what it actually was was extremely vague and there were no genres listed and still aren't any), but I've been surprised by how much I'm enjoying it.

Actually, despite the past autumn of 2023 and this winter season still having a few good shows (like, for me, Bullbuster, The Apothecary Diaries and Sasaki to Pii-chan), the existence of this show, Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?, Tonari no Youkai-san, Karasu wa Aruji wo Erabanai, Sentai Daishikkaku, and even Girls Band Cry have made me realize in retrospect how comparatively weak the last two seasons were. At least for me. This current season is more in line with the quality of last summer, which I thought was better.

And as I said in the thread topic for episode three, I don't even find the premise and plot, setting, and characters all that interesting or something like the OST any kind of great standout, but the handling of this anime from the standpoint of its direction and art and animation is just too good. Visually it's beautiful. And I do love the individual adorable character quirks and their interactions with one another.
WatchTillTandavaApr 29, 12:46 AM
Apr 29, 9:02 AM

May 2015
Interesting. Are they going to use a new song as ED each week from now on? Would be great, although I hope it looks believable narratively. So far they might be using old material that Kano and Mei had under their belts but producing something new every week isn't supposed to be so quick and easy. And they went viral just in one night. Good for them, but my guess is we are up to some more drama/conflict after this, like Sun-girls reblogging their stuff and being the cause for sudden popularity or something.
Apr 29, 5:14 PM
Jan 2021
Not the Onee-san chugging Strong Zero, and "dating" a host!! Girl is a bit of a mess. Can't say I didn't find it funny tho.

Another strong episode, good balance of drama and fun. The Sunflower Dolls idol culture world makes my skin crawl.

Apr 30, 3:33 AM

Jul 2022
Finally getting some Kano backstory, where we see that her relationship with her mother, the producer of Sunflower Dolls, is super important to her as a character. We still have not gotten the full details of the incident that caused Kano to lash out, which I believe may be related to her mother. Was not expecting JELEE to come out with another MV so fast, Tsuki no Ondo, they really pulled an all nighter to do so all for Kano's sake.
Apr 30, 8:10 AM
Nov 2021
This episode was perfect.
Apr 30, 4:09 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Finally caught up. Seeing JELLE's group dynamics is very relatable as someone like myself who is currently in a band right now.
May 1, 9:52 AM
Feb 2024
Ww eeppiissooddee
KikirkkrMay 1, 10:02 AM
May 2, 7:11 PM

Dec 2021
I keep forgetting this anime isn't as dark as I think. I thought something was wrong with Oneesan from the start, but it seems another family member has issues.

Kiui was blunt during the "why Wednesday" talk, but she was right, so I respect her honesty. The scene where the girls stayed up all night was nice. They worked together smoothly, and it felt warm, even though we only saw a bit of it.

May 3, 9:18 AM
Jan 2022
Great episode...
May 3, 10:26 AM
Nov 2022
Every day I'm liking this anime more, I didn't expect Kono's mother to be the producer of the idol group, it took me by surprise, but, is the issue that she hit one of the idols in her group true or is it just a rumor? I still have that doubt.

I love that girls, despite being teenagers who make mistakes and things like that, think things through carefully and take responsibility for that, nice.
May 4, 6:28 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to felixsifuri
over 5k retweets and only a little over 9k likes?? Ain't no way, You couldn't find a tweet with that weird ass ratio
@felixsifuri not really uncommon
this happens when a tweet gathers a lot of discussion/QRTs
and even more common for tweets that are controversial, lol
May 4, 6:30 AM
Apr 2024
I simply liked everything.
May 4, 8:59 AM

Oct 2017
Was nice to see the four of them finally meet and have a great time together and also learn more about each other. Their MV went viral, was expecting it and happy for them.
May 4, 1:37 PM

May 2015
I didn't expected this to turn Yuri, holy F I love this show so much !!!
May 4, 2:01 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Luffy12305
I didn't expected this to turn Yuri, holy F I love this show so much !!!
@Luffy12305 It hasn't turned into anything yet. BUT it may well. There's a reason they made this a cliffhanger.
May 4, 2:35 PM

May 2020
No way, they just completed their song and moreover uploaded it too within a single night?!?! Lol, and they were talking about the end of the month. Though their group is kind of too passionate and brimming with a planet full of energy, so it's rightfully possible.

Went viral too btw lol.
May 4, 5:24 PM

Mar 2010
Damn this shit keeps getting Better and Better and the Ed Being the Video they produce is just fucking brilliant. reminds me how they did Listeners anime.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 4, 11:33 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to nevergain
@felixsifuri not really uncommon
this happens when a tweet gathers a lot of discussion/QRTs
and even more common for tweets that are controversial, lol
@nevergain and I was right, lol
2.4k RTs / 3.2k QRTs
May 5, 9:40 AM

Nov 2013
Nice bonding episode! With some good character development!
May 6, 1:45 AM

Dec 2018
The little Idols lesbians worked really hard, They are so cute 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Awwww and the lesbians were holding hands,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

May 6, 10:59 AM

May 2015
Now that's what I call a Buzz Lightyear !
May 6, 6:42 PM
Jan 2024
she likes someone she said,,, 😳
May 11, 4:30 AM
Mar 2024
Very impresif ,and ..
May 12, 7:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
My least favourite episode so far, was more focused on group bonding which i appreciate all the while, backstory episodes give me more though.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - 1 hour ago

6 by Pinoffin »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

115 by Walisu »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20

114 by JBCena »»
Yesterday, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

126 by Rajidae »»
May 14, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4

216 by k_kindawatchAnim »»
May 14, 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.