Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 26, 8:32 AM
Jan 2024
Ok so I started watching it and the first few episodes showed that in the next few episodes or even next seasons that there will be incest so if you LN readers or Manga readers could tell me will there be incest ?
Apr 26, 8:39 AM
May 2016
Can we spoil it? The short answer is No.
Apr 26, 8:44 AM

Jul 2021
what about the first episodes even gives you that idea?
Apr 26, 8:46 AM

Jul 2015
Yes.

Apr 26, 8:47 AM
Nov 2022
ktg said:

What are you on? Yes there is.
Apr 26, 8:55 AM
Apr 2023
Piromysl said:
Yes.

Well this is true but the OP Question was is there incest in the anime not in the LN. Although inside the post he did ask for LN reader aswell but still😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣.

You just spoiled the Future upcoming episode for him 😆😆
Apr 26, 8:58 AM
Nov 2022
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Piromysl said:
Yes.

Well this is true but the OP Question was is there incest in the anime not in the LN. Although inside the post he did ask for LN reader aswell but still😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣.

He put a spoiler tag on it moron. His fault if he clicked it and got spoiled.
Apr 26, 8:58 AM

Jul 2015
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Piromysl said:
Yes.

You don't really need to read LN to know who is THE main girl and will win this harem.
Implications are already in anime and vibes are already there. This anime is basically Oreimo in sci-fi setting. Even main guy is voiced by the same VA.

Apr 26, 9:01 AM
Dec 2023
Piromysl said:
Yes.

They are blood related. It was a lie from Yotsuba head to try and keep tatsuya in check. Agree with him trying to cope tho😂
Apr 26, 9:02 AM
Nov 2022
Piromysl said:
TrickyHunter0506 said:

You don't really need to read LN to know who is THE main girl and will win this harem.
Implications are already in anime and vibes are already there. This anime is basically Oreimo in sci-fi setting. Even main guy is voiced by the same VA.

Agreed. This is indeed pretty much the case. OP got the warning alerts pretty quickly, because it’s pretty obvious that this is the route of the story.
Apr 26, 9:03 AM

Jul 2015
Reply to KidRias
Piromysl said:
Yes.

They are blood related. It was a lie from Yotsuba head to try and keep tatsuya in check. Agree with him trying to cope tho😂
@KidRias Yeah, whatever. It's not like it has an impact on this work's quality.

Apr 26, 9:03 AM
May 2016
Kaze1214 said:
ktg said:

What are you on? Yes there is.

No, there isn't. In the other comment between spoiler tags you can see why there isn't.
And actually that information was already guessable in the anime too.
Apr 26, 9:08 AM

Dec 2022
No. Miyuki and Tatsuya are blood-related siblings, but they do not have sexual intercourse at any point in the story, which is what defines incest. They are, however, essentially a couple by the time the Magian Company LN takes place.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 26, 9:25 AM
Apr 2024
Piromysl said:
Yes.

I mean if it's not blood related then why not
Apr 26, 9:54 AM
Mar 2021
Piromysl said:
Yes.

You could say the same for oshi no ko tbh the only difference is that aka is trolling
Apr 26, 9:57 AM
Aug 2020
Based on Miyuki in all seasons, she won't give up on Tatsuya like forever. She is so deep in this. Even without reading Ln or manga, my guess they will stick together even tho if not as couple but something between idk
Apr 26, 10:06 AM

Nov 2019
Piromysl said:
Yes.

It was confirmed by the Yotsuba head in the LN that they're in fact blood-related, even when Miyuki Shiba was a perfect lab production and there will be no genetical malfunction with their offsprings, lol.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 26, 10:27 AM
Jun 2021
Zyro_Plaze said:
Ok so I started watching it and the first few episodes showed that in the next few episodes or even next seasons that there will be incest so if you LN readers or Manga readers could tell me will there be incest ?

Yes there is. Don’t listen to others and just stop watching. I tried a whole season and it wasn’t worth it
Apr 26, 10:30 AM
Jan 2024
Ok thank you all for your help with helping me make my decision on whether I should continue it drop it or save it when I'm down bad af
Apr 26, 12:35 PM

Dec 2020
Yup ma boi incest rocks
Apr 26, 12:36 PM

Dec 2020
IhnalakoKaina said:
what about the first episodes even gives you that idea?

The first damn scene answers it elegantly
Apr 26, 12:48 PM
Mar 2024
Zyro_Plaze said:

In the anime? No, it's just Miyuki being weird and Tatsuya not giving it a single thought. They also joke around like a comedic duo.

Later on in the LN? Aw heck man
Apr 26, 4:32 PM
May 2022
Zyro_Plaze said:
Ok thank you all for your help with helping me make my decision on whether I should continue it drop it or save it when I'm down bad af

It’s still fairly very decent to watch. And most of the time it’s not really incest in the anime atleast. They also funny af sometimes with each other.

**SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN MOVIE**
We know bro can’t feel any emotion to anyone other than his sister. And his sister has the mindset that she lives for his sake I mean I get it her life ended and she was given a new one but okay.

But it’s enjoyable a lot If you just don’t pay much to the fact they are siblings.
Apr 27, 10:20 PM
Sep 2021
yes there is

and it makes the series even better
Apr 27, 11:01 PM
Mar 2021
hhhh
spoiler
sjsjsjzhxhdjdj
Apr 27, 11:02 PM
Mar 2021
FUNIWARA-CHAN said:
hhhh
spoiler
sjsjsjzhxhdjdj

hhhakakaksjsjsnsnsnsjsjdjddjjj
Apr 27, 11:02 PM
Mar 2021
FUNIWARA-CHAN said:
FUNIWARA-CHAN said:
hhhh
spoiler
sjsjsjzhxhdjdj

hhhakakaksjsjsnsnsnsjsjdjddjjj

I can't I don't I didn't Didn't Isn't your
Apr 27, 11:10 PM
Jul 2023
Am I the only one who likes this shit
Apr 28, 5:52 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Kaze1214
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Piromysl said:
Yes.

He put a spoiler tag on it moron. His fault if he clicked it and got spoiled.
@Kaze1214 Dude i was joking i didn't even call him anything bad. I purposefully used smiley, laughing emoji so that he wont feel offended or anything.

And who are you calling me . Did i say anything that offended you in any way. Then why you replied me in this way??
Apr 28, 6:10 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to Piromysl
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Piromysl said:
Yes.

@Piromysl Well this is True
Piromysl said:
You don't really need to read LN to know who is THE main girl and will win this harem
but its not always the case.
There are so many animes out there where a Sister has a strong Brother complex but the brother doesn't feel the same way or has feeling for other girls.

Not every animes where a sister with strong brother ends up with her brother unlike in Yosuga no Sora and other animes. There are animes where the interaction with their brother and sister feels like a couple but they aren't. Its matter of perspective on how you see it.

Sure Irregular at magic high school has incest type situation in the story. But that takes way after many arcs.

You can see a really good chemistry with Saegusa Mayumi, Mitsui, Honoka, Angelina and other girls they are also somewhat have potential. This is my POV by the way.

Piromysl said:
Even main guy is voiced by the same VA.
This also doesn't necessary means that the anime character is going into an incest plot. Sure if you want it that way that's your POV
Apr 28, 2:57 PM
Aug 2021
Piromysl said:
Yes.

Them "not being related" lasts for what 5 chapters, it's just an excuse.
Apr 28, 2:59 PM
Aug 2021
Piromysl said:
TrickyHunter0506 said:

Lina or Erica is best girl.
Apr 28, 9:03 PM
Jan 2023
Zyro_Plaze said:

Sorry to make you worry but the answer is NO
May 3, 8:12 AM
Apr 2022
There is no need to cope, yes it has incest. I do not say that because I hate the serie, in fact I rezlly love it. This isn't Oreimo however, Incest isn't normalized and Miyuki struggles with her feelings a lot, also knowing that Tatsuya cannot reciprocate as cannot feel love.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.