Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 10:59 AM

Dec 2021
And so begins the madness... as if there weren't enough already in this show.

Apr 22, 12:21 PM
Sep 2015
Demon has evil motive but at least the part about gift system has bias is true.
Apr 22, 12:58 PM
Oct 2022
This gift system is a bit weird, this anime is promoting to forgive gods and choose the devil’s side. It is totally a lack of action and the story evolution is poor. There are 5 episodes till now and all I can say is that this anime disappointed me a bit.

The Bret’s madness about world conquering is eager to begin, we’ll see how it is going to be.
Apr 22, 5:29 PM
Feb 2016
It's so boring still.
Apr 22, 9:43 PM
Apr 2022
"The gods have lied to us and enslaved us with this Gift system! Let's cast it off and ally with the demons!"
"Wait a minute, aren't we just swapping one system to simply get enslaved by the demons instead? They don't look like they can be trusted."
"Shut up and let me be evil! And brother! What is a failure like you doing here?! RAGE!"
Apr 22, 11:28 PM
Apr 2023
That was the weakest sales-pitch I have ever seen. But in fairness, the citizens of the kingdom lacks intelligence due to lack of education anyway.
Still don't know Brett's motivation. To think he was the 'failure' one before, then quickly became this arrogant just because his older brother (Alen), who comforted him all that time, did not have any gift. Maybe he is just too afraid of being called a 'failure' again and be ostracized like when he was a child.
Apr 23, 6:58 AM
Dec 2021
Theyre yapping to much
Apr 23, 8:03 AM

Jul 2017
Given Bret's life where he's always being labelled as a failure against his father Craig, now he's the one with his father, scorning war against everyone else.

The death of their mother certainly has hit the family quite harshly, though Alan didn't shred a tear while Bret was the complete opposite, whom had his father's support, and was once fighting against Alan to ascend the throne.

The atrocity that Gifts are blessings, that have now turned into placeholders for falsehood, the Westfelt family REALLY wants to turn the world upside down by collaborating with the demons and request people to forget about what they're meant for in the first place. Gifts may be important, but Craig focusing on level going against Edward, both the Hero and Alan come face-to-face with the Westfelt family, it's go time.

Nothing ever makes sense in this show, only if it ever decides to take into action.
Apr 23, 10:36 AM
Oct 2022
Honestly, I want to like it but the best part of this show every week is the ending song and sequence. I think that’s where all the money went. This entire episode just seemed like they forgot this episode so they just stuck it in somewhere as to me anyway it seems out of place. If we are to buy into this story then the people of this kingdom may very well be the stupidest people on this planet.. for thousands of years the people have relied on these “gifts” to get by but 4 people which none of them know personally are now telling them the magic powers they all have are BAD and anything we need done from now on we’ll just let the bane of our existence (demons) handle. Hell, they’ll even take sh$& for us! 😂😂😂 it’s crazy just too crazy.. I’ll stick with the ending sequence and just be happy with that lol.
Apr 23, 11:43 AM
Oct 2023
There is no romantic genre
Apr 23, 12:42 PM
Apr 2023
It was difficult to remember what show I was supposed to be watching given all the random sudden side characters, and goofy 1D villains.

Definitely did not enjoy that episode personally to be honest 😬
Apr 23, 2:12 PM
Nov 2023
Me watching this episode

Apr 23, 5:45 PM

Oct 2014
this show is still trash but at least it is trash that tries to give meaning to things. so its already better than the smartphone isekai.
also man @KANLen09 i see you in every threat im in xD
Apr 24, 1:54 AM
Oct 2022
WeibNix said:
Me watching this episode

This is from SPYxFAMILY bruh. Anyway, awesome anime:)
Apr 24, 10:36 AM
Mar 2022
someone, for gods sake tell the animator that in this kind of anime, this kind of animation is the worst combo they came give. come on, when they talk, their face structures change without any explanation. if it was a fun part or any other ok ,but in the middle of a fight. seriously and what about the story speed it is wat too much fast
KURAIKEN63Apr 24, 10:42 AM
Apr 24, 7:44 PM

Feb 2015
Seems like Alan is here now to put a stop to whatever the demons' and his family's plans are; unfortunate because I think it would be more interesting if the kingdom fell for it and they have to claw their way back to sanity from the demons. Guess we'll see.
Apr 25, 6:32 AM
Sep 2023
now i know why the rating is garbage. material seemed so much potential it was ok until elf scene then recent episodes it went downhill. anime picture quality is the worst ive seen.
Apr 25, 3:10 PM

Jan 2016
sustaining my 5/10

My only real question is, does anyone other than the overpowered MC keep past memories [and abilities] on reincarnation? Or is he just Jesus and is like God in man's form or something with human traits? Or man become God because???
MC's brother is hella cringe. Like father like son I guess. He was super sad about being labeled a failure, and is super mad the new failure is not mad and is also toxic to him while MC was super kind to bro.
Bro will get to learn MC was never a failure, and was just straight chilling LOL, but not like a villain.

Honestly like the demon design, makes me laugh.
4/5 for the episode, kind of liked it some reason.

Apr 25, 5:40 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well bout time we learn the truth of the villain, very generic yet that's how i watch this show. But man what's goin on with the visual quality become worser and worser.

Alright then whatever with that, i am actually quite surprise with this revelation. Its quicker than i anticipated tho. Wonder what'll mc do after he's done with his family matter...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 25, 6:10 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm... Family issue huh...

TBH, some ppls are right, the plot seems to be very sudden and it's a bit hard to follow.

Especially considering the previous episodes weren't this drama heavy and was pretty much just showcasing MC's old hero powers, lol.

And now we got a weird Demon issue... on top of Family issue... on top of God issue... huh...

Half true tho, your life being decided based on the "gift" you get is pretty crappy... and the Demon's idea of removing "gift" gives people Freedom. But the Demons aren't exactly the good guys either, since while people gain "freedom", the Demons will get the upper hand.

Still wonder tho... why not just not force people to go into specific jobs based on their Gifts in the first place? Let people keep their Gift and still let them do whatever they want to do... that's TRUE FREEDOM.

(tho... funnily, the "true freedom" go against the plot of another airing anime, "Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru", where the MC appraise what people do best and then have those people go into that "Job" LOOOL) (so in a sense... the MC in that other airing anime, is the "God" giving the "Gifts")

(Imagine someone did a "Crossover" of these two series and the MC of this series finds out the Gift giving God is the MC in that other series.)

___ ___ ___

This is from SPYxFAMILY bruh. Anyway, awesome anime:)

It's called a meme pic bruh... lol, you don't HAVE to post only this anime series' picture in an anime forum.

The guy's point was he have no idea what's going on with the plot, but the anime makes the plot fairly drama heavy.

amlgApr 25, 6:15 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 29, 7:51 PM
Dec 2018
You've arrived at the correct place! Yes, I can say with absolute certainty that you've found it! This is one of the top 20 worst anime of all time. In light of watching well over 1200 anime series thus far, this is one of maybe five that gave me shivers down my spine.

I'll keep this very short and simple. The entirety of this anime was made by someone that used SIRI, to ask Alexa, to ask Google, to ask a 13 yr old to use ChatGPT to create an anime.

Genuinely... walk away. You're welcome.
May 1, 11:29 AM
Sep 2022
This episode was actually pretty enjoyable despite some of the bad animation and dialogue
May 2, 3:50 AM
Jun 2016
the anime started well. but every episode went worse
May 7, 4:02 PM
Mar 2019
The anime is awful. Full of plot holes that make absolutely zero sense whatsoever. The animation quality is also atrocious and every single character is laughably one sided. I'm usually all for trash isekai anime but this one really has nothing going for it whatsoever.

Your time would be better spent watching paint dry.
May 8, 8:20 PM

Aug 2014
Well the people who believed that skill called marionette together with siding with deamons is better than gift they got for themselves must be really stupid :D and they even hurray to him?:D

Well plot got too simple now after revealing it all.. also I dislike that MC changed that sigil on that girl and hero was useless again ;/ bad plot cheat device...
fights could also be better

as I liiked previous episodes, this was weakest one.. but it is half of season so maybe something else is coming, there are still some characters left to be shown, I am curious about this red head :) Maybe she is godness?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

17 by Dani_1fssh »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

12 by Mousarchy »»
May 21, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

18 by Phillory »»
May 15, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 29

25 by kusanagi_ZFG »»
May 14, 6:00 PM

» Why so low score? I think it is good 6/10, 7/10 or 8/10 anime but not below 5..

Thyriad-oPPailov - May 8

19 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.