Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, I think I'm starting to like Noeru more than Towa in this show. She just seems to have more chemistry and personality than her.

On the other hand, I find Tsumugi kinda annoying in this show now. She always has that school crush like persona. Jokes aside, it's rather amusing how much Shintarou has to deal with in his life now. Might seem a bit overwhemling for a guy like him.
Apr 20, 7:26 AM
Mar 2024
Cute Episode and a little teaser for the next girl :D
Apr 20, 7:27 AM

Sep 2020
Noeru best girl and she is the newest girl. She’s just happy she has a friend
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 7:35 AM

Apr 2014
Couldn't agree more. It tastes sooooo good.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 20, 7:53 AM

Mar 2021
Noeru is so adorable I love how excited she gets around Shintarou
Apr 20, 8:16 AM

Dec 2021
Noel said she's bad at making friends, but she's actually doing okay. I like her enthusiasm; it's cute! Now, if only she could handle work and socializing at the same time, lols.

Shintarou's already thinking about adding more supernatural girls to his harem, including one that's not real. Poor kappa girl. But maybe they're setting up a joke for later. Speaking og harem, only one left according to the KV.

I actually like this more romance approach their going with so far.

Apr 20, 11:43 AM

Apr 2012
This show doesn't just look like CGDCT, it becomes more of that overall with each passing episode. For example, Noelle's understanding of friendship seems like it was taken from some Class S-like anime, lmao.
Apr 20, 11:53 AM

May 2019
Towa is too cute and naive especially while at the restaurant. When she tried helping out so that Shintaro could get home earlier all I could think of is that she may end up becoming waifu of the season lol.

Regarding the other girls, Tsumugi's reactions are funny and Noel does indeed do things to the extreme.
Apr 20, 12:08 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The meeting of the babes went over pretty smoothly actually, except for the very beginning when they were all talking over each other lol. But I guess with this turn of events Shintaro no longer needs to keep Towa’s angel status a secret at least with Tsutsumi and Noel, and the same goes for Noel and her being a snow woman, unfortunately there’s not much we can do with Tsutsumi’s own reveal that she wet the bed until she was 5 lol, but it’s good to know she’s the one human waifu so far. I also liked that random dream Shintaro had afterward, it’s a bit spooky to imagine that happening but the kappa girl was funny lol.

And with Shintaro being friends with Noel now she’s like the complete opposite person than she used to be at work when Shintaro happens to meet her line of sight, it’s cute but unfortunately she was shut down by their manager, and now she wants to distance herself from Shintaro instead, I kinda get that but at the same time it’s a bit sad lol. I also liked that bit with Towa at the restaurant, it was goofy how she was trying to work there despite her not being an employee but I’m glad Shintaro made her realize he’s worked there before she arrived so she didn’t have to feel bad, and the manager caught wind of this and now he’s invested in Shintaro’s love triangle, only Noel has pretty much opted out at work now lol.
Apr 20, 12:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Look at them sharing secrets, but not expecting those kind of secret coming from Tsumugi mouth lol

She's too cute. Well for sure everyone as well, Noeru at the top notch. But damn looking at her determination to stay close with her crush around those supernatural girl, especially she expected to be least favorited. Hell yeah go girl, show the world the power of childhood friend!

Meanwhile at work, boss really taking Shintaro love live drama beyond the entrance. Not everyday you got the worker that active conduct such a drama, right? Ah yes, to be young, huh? I see.

Also, i am being worried with Towa airheadness. Need something more solid to shape her up better and do it asap...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 20, 2:27 PM
Feb 2024
I do really like Noel. Like Shintaro said, she's so extreme.
Apr 20, 2:50 PM
May 2017
Another very good episode! Noeru, Towa and Tsumugi antics are lovely and make Shintarou's life better. Good-hearted Noeru has some to learn but, by now, she partly accounts for the good mood and the laughs of the series. Childhood friends may be supernatural beings too, Tsumugi. Still waiting for some cute demon to join them.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Apr 20, 4:27 PM
Apr 2013
EP 4

Last time we ended off with some ridiculous cliffhang and uh. welp

Anyway yeah that was the whole ep. i mean. uhm. things could have gone a lot worse, but otherwise
We got some towa, tsumugi and noel. where do i even begin
It does feel a bit like. i kinda wish we had more of the ep 1 ish vibe but i guess its the other way around of progression.

Right now. Towa is still towa. tsumugi and noel kinda feel like opposites, where tsumugi is like the normal one but she's too normal, and noel is the totally not normal one and she's very uh, explosive

Tsumugi is...tamegai hana? Uhm. Well I definitely didnt recognize her but I've only heard her once. It's kinda sad that tsumugi is kinda well you know, "normal".
Noel is onishi saori, although I did accidentally see her in the cast list previously. Noel is actually a little different from her usual roles but you can still hear a bit
CocoaGalaxyApr 20, 4:33 PM
Apr 20, 6:13 PM

Oct 2010
Noel is so dang cute! I love her extreme personality
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Apr 20, 7:24 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
LOVE THIS

reminds me SO MUCH of the 2000s/early 2010s

Noel arguable best girl of Spring 2024
Apr 20, 7:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to AkeZZZ
Couldn't agree more. It tastes sooooo good.
@AkeZZZ

i literally JUST had a melon soda today lol
Apr 20, 8:44 PM
Apr 2021
Haha another funny episode with a bunch Noel content and tbh I loved every minute she was on the screen she’s so adorable in the way she be screaming for Shintaro everytime they see each was so adorably cute I love her so much man😭😭😭🥰

So far this show is great to me and I love the little bits of fanservice imo, shit is great to me😫

The manager being a peeping Tom like that one manager from My Tiny Senpai is so jokes to me and Noel is SO funny in the way she be going about things in the extreme like wdym you want to work on days where Shintaro isn’t working?🤣🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣
Apr 21, 1:00 AM

Feb 2019
And people told me this wouldn’t be a harem.. lol no complaints cause I love and prefer harems, but man bro is collecting baddies like the infinity stones with no effort 😂. Noël best girl so far, she carried this episode hard.

Her extreme mood swings make for such good humour and I loved all the misunderstandings with the girls in this one. I hope Tsumugi gets an episode to shine soon though! I like her inner monologues a lot!
Marinate1016Apr 21, 1:12 AM
Apr 21, 2:32 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Stark700
Not going to lie, I think I'm starting to like Noeru more than Towa in this show. She just seems to have more chemistry and personality than her.

On the other hand, I find Tsumugi kinda annoying in this show now. She always has that school crush like persona. Jokes aside, it's rather amusing how much Shintarou has to deal with in his life now. Might seem a bit overwhemling for a guy like him.
@Stark700 agree with you.. i thought so. Izumi should be given the stage

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Apr 21, 6:04 AM
Oct 2022
Overall this show isn’t too bad. However, it is unfortunately another show where the male mc sux so bad that I start questioning my life choices that put here watching him.. if there was only an IAP that would let us cause the character pain and suffering my savings would be empty.. I’m OLD so I’ve asked the question of why writers create this type of character over and over for many years and the best answer that I’ve ever gotten is “It’s Tradition”.. well so was hangings and beheadings by the guillotine but that tradition was stopped wasn’t it?! These constant male mc’s with zero self worth who are so terrified of members of the opposite sex they’d eat their way through a brick wall to keep from being touched, talked to, or even stand within 10 feet of just needs to stop.. its not cute and I tend to believe women wouldn’t want those traits in a partner.. Of course this is just my opinion and who tf am I but I don’t believe I’m the only one who feels this way. I’m not saying he should be gods gift to women but simply an everyday person who’s able to function around a beautiful woman.. THERE.. I’ve complained and now I feel better lol. Best of luck to all of you! 😊
Apr 21, 6:11 AM
Apr 2023
This episode is so fun. To think there are still other girls not yet introduced.
Apr 21, 9:24 AM
Feb 2020
Noeru's happiness due to her first friendship is so cute. It's really funny how over the top she is about everything 🤣
Apr 21, 1:37 PM

Jul 2016
You have to wonder if Noel gets 100s in the subjects she's interested in and 0s in the ones that bore her lol

Wasn't expecting to be enjoying the dorky dynamic of Towa being helpful to the point of awkwardness, Noel having two and only two modes for everything and Tsumugi getting desperate as the only human girl of the group this much.
Apr 22, 1:52 AM

Jul 2017
With the cat out of the bag, the secrets are revealed between the 3 girls, and it's quite the harem mess. Although both Towa and Noel are part of the supernatural, Tsutsumi's however...is the standard "wetting of the bed when young' caricature, so all of them are even now. His nightmare however, thankfully, was a dream, and Tsutsumi's desperation of him dating both girls is definitely not what she was thinking.

Noel desperately wanting to put the friendship in Shintaro's relationship, it also does impact his focus on his part-time work. And to think that both Towa and Tsutsumi were at his workplace thanks to a kitty and Tsutsumi stalking him to no end, the latter's starstruck lols. But even Izumi can be only on either extreme ends, so managing her is also a real piece of work, being an airhead and going around as a server to serve people, which is a no-no.

The manager is low-key a rom-com shipper lols.
Apr 22, 5:23 AM
Jun 2019
aint no way you can just knowing angel is real and just life a normal life after lmao...good stuff
Apr 22, 5:46 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Towa and Noel are different kinds of adorable, but still both so adorable. So difficult to choose between them.

Tsutsumi can just get the fk out though, she's a little creepy lol.
Apr 22, 12:10 PM

Oct 2017
Yep it was amusing alright. Tsumugi's reactions specially. Girl couldn't catch a break. Noel with her extremes was hilarious. Towa continues to be very considerate and sweet, such an angel. Also the manager lolz.
Apr 22, 4:21 PM
Jan 2024
It is becoming more and more generic and less interesting.
Apr 22, 6:19 PM

Sep 2023
Best girl Noel really goes all in in all situations xD Between her, the clueless angel, and her obsessive classmate, Shintarou already has a lot on his plate but apparently that is not enough for this boy chad!
Apr 23, 5:28 PM
Mar 2012
lol simultaneous talking.
Tsutsumi monologues & Shintaro tsukkomi play off well. Energetic Noel quite a wild persona.
Boss & Towa both so considerate.
Apr 24, 9:52 AM
Nov 2022
Very entertaining, at the moment I think Izumi is the best girl in this anime 🚬
Apr 24, 12:43 PM
Oct 2022
Doesn’t this studio understand that Shintaro sux so bad that babies are actually dying.. Everytime he pulls his weak willed, zero self worth, terrified antics a child DIES.. what we need is a hero. A champion that will step in and put a stop to the genocide that’s being perpetrated all over the world.. We all love Towa.. she’s about the sweetest thing out there this season (it’s real close) and obviously doesn’t deserve to be lumped in with Shintaro and his suckery.. SOMEONE HAS TO SAVE THESE CHILDREN! There should be an organization that captures young men like him, ties them up, then pays a cute girl to just stand within 2 to 3 feet of them. Those that DON’T die will go on to lead much richer, fuller lives as well as being much better partners to their significant others.. we’d be killing 2 birds with one stone ok.. we’d be saving babies and young men like Shintaro would see that talking with, standing next to, and yes even POSSIBLY touching someone isn’t on the same level as ritualistic murder.. please donate below to help stop these atrocities.. 😂😂😂😂😂 god I hate him 😂😂
Apr 25, 11:57 AM

Feb 2016
This had a good start, but I don't like how they are speedrunning heroines. This series has the feel of "this manga will get axed if interest in it will drop" feel to it with author desperately trying to keep attention of their readers up by spamming new heroines every 2 chapters. You could easily fill entire episodes with Towa getting used to living on Earth and it would still be interesting to watch. But no, we get childhood friend who appears normal at the start but her character quickly ramps up (you can almost hear author's editor saying "she's kinda bland, make her more interesting" so she quickly developed ADHD) and then "girl of extremes" who appears to be yuki-onna.
On top of that, MC is becoming increasingly annoying with his reactions. Hopefully he'll calm down now, since cat is out of bag...
Apr 25, 8:39 PM

Dec 2022
I love Noel's all or nothing personality. She would make a great gambler.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

18 by DYNEadvance »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18

33 by OutOfGalaxy »»
May 24, 12:13 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

28 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 16, 10:18 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

105 by MinaseNagi »»
May 10, 11:25 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

28 by katakumplat »»
May 10, 3:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.