Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 8, 1:41 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ranxomare
Rudeus wants to married and the next episode the wedding!!!
kekeke
@Ranxomare so quick! LOL
Apr 8, 2:23 AM

Mar 2014
My reaction after wondering what was in the box Rudy put in the Roxy shrine and then realising what it probably was:

Apr 8, 2:25 AM

Dec 2023
One word, Amazing.
Apr 8, 3:14 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Nothing to complain but not liking the new house since it's not even close to what the light novel had illustrated. But otherwise, glad this series is back.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Apr 8, 3:26 AM

Jan 2018
After the erectile dysfunction arc went soft, Mushoku Tensei is finally back. It only took nearly a year. But it still feels so long ago.

Damn. Rudeus is getting married already? And it seems the wedding will happen in the next episode. That's a bit fast. Congrats to Sylphie...

Zanoba discovered schematics for dolls that moves. Based on Rudeus' thoughts, seems like they're gonna make what I thought they were gonna make...
Apr 8, 3:48 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to macimaci89
I am deeply disappointed in this show. They established a lot of good characters and events and lore behind the world. But we are in the same fkin place for like 12 episodes. This went from action/drama/fantasy to a slice of life type shit. I can't care less about Rudeus's classmates. I hope the pay off episode, if it is even coming, it's gonna be great. I can't watch another court like the previous one.
@macimaci89 Rudeus before joining the school was just non-stop travelling when he exactly didn't want to just be an adventurer for the sake of it, and has been healing and recovering as a person since the school. It might not be a favorite part but this school stuff is helping him grow a lot. Only a few more ep are there of this kind of thing, it aint gonna be like this the whole cour.
Apr 8, 3:53 AM
Apr 2021
rolopolo78 said:
@Alex_the_reaper AINTNOWAY this guy saying he hasn't changed after 38 Episodes bruh

look at hus character development
honestly
he goes back and forth and ends up worse than ever, after the whole new identity of a powerful goodlooking sorcerer he made he is still the fat depressed gross degenerate guy he was b4 getting reincidência and its a shame.
it wasnt particularly bad this ep but its coming, rly wholesome and perfect scenes that could be 80% better of the mc was written better.

btw im not saying a perfect mc is a good mc, but rudeus isn't a good mc storywise, IMO, just that
Apr 8, 5:08 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Reply to GTRaijin
Rinrinka said:
Such a great, relaxing first episode. I really like how Rudy takes his relationship with Sylphie very seriously ^.^

Everything was nice aside the fact that he took Sylphie's virgin blood and put it inside the worshipping box next to Roxie's panties..
@GTRaijin I see, I didn't realize before until you and others pointed it out~
Typical Rudeus :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 8, 7:00 AM
Jun 2007
Darn the doll kinda scared the sh** out of me haha.
And now straight away into marriage!
Apr 8, 7:34 AM

Feb 2014
Welcome back, Mushoku Tensei. =)

You can tell right from the get go of how much confidence Rudeus has now that he has been cured from erectile dysfunction and how he confidently conversed with his fellow classmates. He didn't waste time in wanting to give something back in return to Sylphy after how much she helped him out in the previous cour.

Dealing with an issue inside a derelict mansion wasn't what I was expecting, but dealing with the issue at hand and making it into a dream home for him and Sylphy was good thinking in the end. Even though I did expect it, the jumpscare from the puppet that attacked Rudeus, Zanoba and Cliff did get me a bit. ^^;

The transformation of the mansion looked really nice. Rudeus did make the right call with this mansion and Sylphy like it as well. She still had worries about what her future holds as it's unclear, but I do appreciate Rudeus in supporting her and also promising to talk things out with her if they ever had any disagreements.

This was a nice start to the second cour. It does feel like the "Calm before the storm", but either way, here's hoping that this season will be another great one!
Apr 8, 7:37 AM
Oct 2023
Bro bought a mansion before getting married lol. Chill episode, excited to see the series return.
Apr 8, 8:00 AM
Mar 2022
What happened to Mushoku Tensei, for me it was one of the best isekais there was but in the last seasons we no longer see fights and even less so in this episode where the protagonist is scared against a robot. It already seems more like a romance anime. What do you think?
Apr 8, 9:06 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Nikatto
What happened to Mushoku Tensei, for me it was one of the best isekais there was but in the last seasons we no longer see fights and even less so in this episode where the protagonist is scared against a robot. It already seems more like a romance anime. What do you think?
Nikatto said:

And it's still is one of the best isekais, but this series was never focused on fighting. Just look at the tags, it doesn't have 'action' among them.
Apr 8, 9:14 AM
Mar 2022
I think it’s very concerning that so many of you look past the fact that this is a 50 year old man taking a child’s virginity (again) but I guess it’s not surprising from this community. Overall the episode was a good start, the little horror story helped explore Zanoba and Cliff as characters. I’m excited to see how “Rudeus” will continue married life, if he’s ever going back to look for his mother or if he’s gonna keep playing house. I feel like the amazingly rich world building and character development aspects in season one compensated “Rudeus” being so disgusting. I’m having a hard time with the slow pace it’s taken in part two but I’m hoping that will change
Apr 8, 9:41 AM
Jan 2018
Oh Rudeus….. that line at the end, isn’t that like a trap line male protagonists always say but end up regretting? In any case, congrats on your marriage both of you! ❤️
Apr 8, 10:32 AM
Mar 2022
Yaggamy said:
Nikatto said:

And it's still is one of the best isekais, but this series was never focused on fighting. Just look at the tags, it doesn't have 'action' among them.

I understand your point but I think that now they have focused more on the romance than on other things, also thanks for your contribution
Apr 8, 10:59 AM
Jul 2020
Everything was perfect. And I really enjoyed the continuation from the other arc .
Apr 8, 11:06 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to Nikatto
Yaggamy said:
Nikatto said:

I understand your point but I think that now they have focused more on the romance than on other things, also thanks for your contribution
@Nikatto Series is very phase-driven. Rudeus is someone who isn't an adventurer for the sake of it but someone who clearly is happier with a more regular kind of lifestyle based on how he has been healing since leaving travelling behind for the time being. He's still doing things he never got to do in his past life. There is action and adventure stuff but those have relevant timings for them to take place, not just something he wants or prefers to do all the time unlike many isekai series.
Apr 8, 11:52 AM
Mar 2022
animejas said:
@Nikatto Series is very phase-driven. Rudeus is someone who isn't an adventurer for the sake of it but someone who clearly is happier with a more regular kind of lifestyle based on how he has been healing since leaving travelling behind for the time being. He's still doing things he never got to do in his past life. There is action and adventure stuff but those have relevant timings for them to take place, not just something he wants or prefers to do all the time unlike many isekai series.

Yea thats right, thank you
Apr 8, 12:38 PM
Jul 2020
Please nothing go wrong I beg
Apr 8, 12:42 PM

Aug 2022
It's back! Really excited for this season and I can't wait to see more of Rudeus and Sylphie.
Apr 8, 1:15 PM

Sep 2014
I missed this show! Its only been 2 seasons?! No way.

This episode was way too wholesome!
I completely forgot Cliff joined his party lol

After the ED arc we get the marriage arc huh? Seems like a very big step! He even got the house already!
For reference how far into the LN are we?

I ask because the pacing is refreshing, it takes its time when it needs to but also isnt afraid of jumping forward.

PS: what is up with all the hate? 10% voted 1?
Comander-07Apr 8, 1:21 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 8, 1:35 PM

Feb 2010
Reply to v1tani
I think it’s very concerning that so many of you look past the fact that this is a 50 year old man taking a child’s virginity (again) but I guess it’s not surprising from this community. Overall the episode was a good start, the little horror story helped explore Zanoba and Cliff as characters. I’m excited to see how “Rudeus” will continue married life, if he’s ever going back to look for his mother or if he’s gonna keep playing house. I feel like the amazingly rich world building and character development aspects in season one compensated “Rudeus” being so disgusting. I’m having a hard time with the slow pace it’s taken in part two but I’m hoping that will change
@v1tani he was not 50 years old, you... plus he has the mentality of a teenager, his mind didn't evolve since he was abused in school, and he was a virgin to begin with... but he is reborn and has the body of a young dude, but he treated his "conquests" well so it's alright i guess

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Apr 8, 2:46 PM
Aug 2022
Very very very very very cute
Apr 8, 2:47 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to Comander-07
I missed this show! Its only been 2 seasons?! No way.

This episode was way too wholesome!
I completely forgot Cliff joined his party lol

After the ED arc we get the marriage arc huh? Seems like a very big step! He even got the house already!
For reference how far into the LN are we?

I ask because the pacing is refreshing, it takes its time when it needs to but also isnt afraid of jumping forward.

PS: what is up with all the hate? 10% voted 1?
@Comander-07 We are at Volume 10 (from 26). Season will end by the end of Volume 12.
Apr 8, 2:50 PM
May 2020
damn, this episode really shoved the fact that imma be alone
Apr 8, 3:02 PM

Apr 2011
Most you fuckers don't deserve Turning Point 4. Or TP3, for that matter.
Apr 8, 3:11 PM

Dec 2016
What a happy first episode for MT II part 2. Surely nothing bad will happen.
Apr 8, 3:33 PM
Oct 2020
Great to have peak Isekai back. Rudeus definitely needs a house this big considering how many kids he's going to have I think. I'm not sure how many kids he has but I'm pretty sure he's having loads of kids. At least Slyphy is prepared to have as many as he wants.
Is Rudeus going to sell sex dolls in the future I wonder? Seems like a good business opportunity.
Also loved Rudeus, Cliff, and Zanoba's interactions in this episode. They really seemed like classmates/friends etc.

Edit: Also wtf I did not realize he put the blood stain in the shrine wtf. Damn man is a degenerate. I mean I always knew but damn this man is down bad. Is he going to collect something from all the girls?
Apr 8, 4:26 PM
Nov 2023
Cool episode, nice comeback
Apr 8, 5:07 PM

Nov 2013
wow, marriage and new house, that was an interesting episode, the 2 are cute together

Zenoba is strong agains't dolls i guess lol he sure was interested in researching it

i still find funny everytime the 2 girls (cat and dog?) appear on screen, they always make interesting jokes
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 8, 9:48 PM
Dec 2023
N/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Apr 8, 10:10 PM
Jan 2013
Um bom primeiro episódio.
Apr 9, 1:37 AM

Feb 2022
Mans got a wife and a house. Living the dream.
Apr 9, 5:58 AM

Dec 2018
I love their relationship, and also his friends. It's so beautiful.
Apr 9, 5:59 AM

Jun 2019
Peakoku Tensei is back and it's so nice to have our adorable characters back. We finally have a house and it's beautiful. Let's get started with the marriage. Sylphy is so cute and she looks so happy with Rudy. I love them both. I want them to be happy forever.
Apr 9, 7:22 AM
Apr 2022
moshuko tensei peak
Apr 9, 8:09 AM

Mar 2020
what men actually want in life :
Apr 9, 11:32 AM
Apr 2024
niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
Apr 9, 11:36 AM
Apr 2018
The only questionable point is their age at this point when they had *ex. Overall good episode.
Things went smoothly in this episode. Is it a calm before the storm? 🥴

What men actually want in life :
Doutei-kunApr 9, 11:44 AM
Apr 9, 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to BBLKing
@Comander-07 We are at Volume 10 (from 26). Season will end by the end of Volume 12.
@BBLKing thx! So there is still quite a bit left, but we are pretty far in already.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 9, 1:46 PM

Aug 2022
Masterpiece no doubt!
Apr 9, 2:57 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to Esense
Most overhyped is*kei is back. Love how hard this series tries to portray "comfy" relationships when it's bereft of any genuine emotion, especially involving the MC's contrived love life. The worst of them of course being his relationship with Sylphie which is founded almost entirely on a fraudulent bedrock:

>Fall in love at first sight with the child MC because this is a self-insert power fantasy
>The MC is so impossibly, unrealistically dense he can't recognize you in a vizor because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>You are so impossibly, unrealistically asocial that you're incapable of revealing your identity for no convincing reason thus you initiate a forced "will they won't they" dynamic because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>Once you finally muster the courage to do so (only thanks to an accomplice), the MC immediately falls in love with you for no other reason than you were childhood friends despite the fact that he couldn't even recognize you wearing a vizor and started seeing you as a dude
>MC cures his teenage ED and immediately decides he wants to spend the rest of his life you

Also, it looks like production values won't go back to their S1 self, which is a problem because having decent production values compared to other isekai + shock value controversy were the reasons it even stood out and became popular.
@Esense Bait clown
Apr 9, 4:09 PM

Aug 2018
A good first episode.
Apr 9, 4:10 PM

Feb 2014
So much potential and this anime keeps releasing cringe content
Apr 9, 6:10 PM
Dec 2019
holy shit the house is so much bigger than I imagined reading the light novel
Fortnite from Starbucks in Nintendo Land
Apr 9, 11:14 PM
Dec 2019
el capitulo fue bastante entretenido, aunque un poco raro
Apr 10, 3:36 AM

Mar 2014
I want my 20 minutes back this ep is so boring and pointless
Apr 10, 6:53 AM
Jul 2020
literal good and turning point 3 i been waiting for!
Apr 10, 9:50 AM
Sep 2021
Rudeus is taking the next step in his life & has bought a house for him & sylphy to stay in.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Episode 18 (Cour 2 Episode 6) Preview video

animejas - 7 hours ago

4 by Ryuseishun »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5

251 by Love_And_Forward »»
4 hours ago

» Episode 18 (Cour 2 Ep 6) Preview images

MangagnaM - May 8

8 by xZabuzax »»
Yesterday, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

175 by Jinzoo_V1 »»
Yesterday, 4:15 PM

» It now get even more disappointing.

Chanki_33 - May 5

42 by dabdabgoose »»
Yesterday, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.