Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 8:11 AM

Apr 2022
That robot was animated weirdly, but other than that I've got no complaints. Glad to see that the quality is still there and I lived to see it.
Apr 7, 8:25 AM

Feb 2014
It's finally back! I'm enjoying it so far
Apr 7, 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Mushoku Tensei is back after it's rather raw showing of Season 2's 1st Cour last Summer..and hopefully things are better this time.

Rudeus has finally lost his virginty and ED, and gotten engaged to Sylphie. The others, most importantly Nanahoshi, she wants to go home as fast as possible, and yet, the problem is as follows: how to get married in the fantasy world?

A house immediately comes into mind, and after some discussion with the rest, Rudeus needs a house that's sufficient enough for both Sylphie and her guests, mainly Princess Ariel as well. There is one such house, but it's a rather dilapidated and cursed one, not to mention cries that reek or murder, and Rudeus, Zanoba and Cliff go by around the house to scout the enemy out. As night falls, the three guys stayed behind for the night, as Cliff gets the whizz of an enemy to awaken both Rudeus and Zanoba for a possible attack.

With a check not reaping anything, going back to sleep is one possibility, though they don't really need to wait any further to have an entity attack them. Luckily, Zanoba being a Blessed Child, he's immune to the attacks from the moving doll, which piques Zanoba's interests, and he would not leave it alone. Further research brings them back to the basement, revealing a hidden room where the doll and its owner used to live, which thankfully, that doll is one and the only, which Rudeus entrusts Zaonba with his research, kept under wraps. The house is pretty resolved and restored the way that Sylphie would like it.

More than the marriage itself, placing Sylphie's importance in serving Ariel and her kingdom, she would only be there for 2 years at most, but these 2 years will be the most important for Rudeus as well as he finally have his first-ever wife.

Will be exciting to see where the 2nd Split-Cour will lead MT to a new direction.
KANLen09Apr 10, 4:46 AM
Apr 7, 8:27 AM

Dec 2021
Only a short two-season break, and we're already back in the world of Mushoku Tensei, with Rudeus now cured of the biggest enemy he's faced thus far: ED.

Having recently become engaged to Sylphie, Rudeus seeks guidance from Zanoba and Cliff as he grapples with the unfamiliar marriage customs of their world. Learning that securing a residence is a top priority, Rudeus hastily acquires a spacious yet surprisingly affordable property from a real estate agent. Unbeknownst to him, the house harbors a sinister secret—a curse that leads to the mysterious demise of its occupants.

Not even a minute in and Rudeus is already gawking at other females... LOL, I missed you, bud. The things ED does to a dude... bro legit quit trying to find his parents because of it, LOLs. I love Cliff so much, man; he's best boy for real. Though I'm kinda jealous that he gets to do it with Elinalise. Anyways, most of the episode is spent in this haunted house basically; couldn't have picked a better place, Rudeus, LOLs. Rudeus has good friends, or rather servants, I guess. Zanoba tanking all those hits from that doll for Rudeus, I mean it doesn't get much better than that. And the way the house changed so much from that rigid-ass shit in the beginning of the episode to the mansion-like house they have now... really put that effort in. Rudeus and Sylphie are such a cute couple. Must protect <3.

Yuiko Oohara's back in normal Mushoku Tensei fashion, and yeah, she snapped, as per usual.

An okay comeback, to be fair, though this is the GREAT calm before the massive storm that is to come... this season will no doubt be crazy.

May 2020
amazing first episode
Mushoku Tensei has been my my number 1 anime since its first season aired
rudeus and sylphie were cute
cant wait for the next ep

also it's good to see rudeus back to being his old self
Homura24Apr 9, 1:06 PM

Oct 2017
Finally back after the break between the cours. Rudeus is finally getting married and what do you need first? A house, wait really? I always imagined the house being big reading the LN and somehow it was still way bigger than what I imagined. I don't think even in the manga they showed a shot of the whole house unless I'm forgetting. But either way that's one bigass house for just the two of them. Need more people in it, hm yeah. Somehow it turned into a horror story but it was actually a robot of all things lol. The possibility is endless with silicon, if you know what they mean. Sweet stuff with Sylphy and they are already making use of the big bed? Sylphy really be counting how many kids she wants lol, girl down bad. Wedding reception next week, in for a wild ride.

Can't wait for the end part of this cour man. Volume 12, so close.

May 2020
If I’m not forgetting the last part ended with some marriage proposal, but here is this guy again, practically embarrassing girls and making them feel as unsafe as he could with just a single glance.. please change!!!

Anyways, him not getting it up was a main theme last time, does sound like a joke but it was, so of course now that he’s cured, he’s announcing the news to the whole world lol. And yeah, just so he would have a whole place to himself where he could test his newly born maleness on Sylphy, he literally went with two other goons, for a mansion hunting. That’s very rich.

Barring that jumpscare when the moving doll which kinda resembled a spider first showed itself, the complete mansion thing was a whole lot of nothing. Good they didn’t extend, and completed the segment there itself. Good for people who have a house to themselves now. No would disturb you while having sex:)

Felt like a side story sort of, this first episode tho.
Apr 7, 8:28 AM
Jun 2019
The Calm before the Storm
Apr 7, 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well, this anime is back and Rudeus seems clueless about marriage. Then again, he's making progress in finding a house for him and Sylphy. Glad they didn't waste time with any recap crap and just straight up continued the story as part 2.

Crazy how they animated that doll. It looked something out of a horror movie at first until you see what it really is. Rudeus was lucky he had some backup or that could've been alot worse. Yeah, this show is back alright and I'm getting the familiar vibes as the previous season. They're taking a serious tone into this part 2 already.
Apr 7, 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
Mushoku Tensei is back and it felt like it never left with this episode. Loved it as a whole. Was nice seeing Rudeus take seriously the next steps towards marriage and trying to learn a bit more about how this world's marriage customs work since the steps towards that can be very different to modern world customs that he is used to, especially since they can vary based on different religions and beliefs. It was a very simple episode but one that had a lot of charm, focusing on acquiring a large abandoned mansion for him, Sylphie and his future family, clearly a place to get for the long run. It was dope seeing him, Cliff and Zanoba be as close as they were and continue to bond as friends as they worked together to take down the monster of the mansion that was responsible for tanking the value of the mansion in the first place. The automated doll was responsible but the action there was good, went a bit hard considering it was a doll since it was a great jumpscare and looked convincing in its threat as it even made Rudeus and Cliff terrified, complimented well by the music used. So overall, that is another step that can be taken to explore magical research in more depth. Good to see Zanoba be grateful to his friends and want to be able to contribute to something he is clearly passionate about. He doesn't have the delicateness or talent to design figures and dolls but he sure is passionate enough to have them evolve to new heights with his research.

Finally, Rudeus and Sylphie meeting together to check out the newly renovated mansion was really nice and wholesome. I loved how their relationship developed throughout the previous cour and it was nice seeing the two of them try to figure things out together as a couple. They might have their challenges like Sylphie's schedule since she has to also be Ariel's guard, but Rudeus is willing to be patient since ultimately, she was the one that helped him be on the right path again in this world, and stuck by his side through his own depression and issues from the previous cour. The ED song really complimented the atmosphere of their scene really well, and made it even more sweet and wholesome to watch.

Overall, absolutely loved this episode. Isn't the most plot-heavy episode but does a great job with having Rudeus' life take the next step with a nice balance of humor and maturity since he is doing things he never did in his previous life. Truly be a responsible adult with a wife, buying a house, continuing to bond with friends and be fulfilled. It was cathartic watching this and it is good to seeing him continue to grow into what he wants to be. Just great, wholesome content and development as a whole which also serves as an effective 'calm before the storm'. Things are finally happy for Rudeus, let him get to enjoy it while it is like this. Even visually, this was good. This ain't season 1 levels but it looks solid and mostly consistent, and the backgrounds and visuals of the interiors of the mansion in Sharia look excellent, whether in its overgrown, abandoned state or the aftermath with it all renovated. Being a huge fan of the novels, felt very satisfying seeing the interiors since this house is quite the special place to say the least when reflecting on my memories of reading the books.
animejasApr 7, 8:48 AM
Apr 7, 8:44 AM
Jan 2020
It really is an anomaly to change directors for part 2, this season will still have a lot of slice of life especially at the beginning, episode was reasonable I'm still in doubt about Eris extra chapter, will it be an OVA or will it fit in between of the season?

Director Manabu Okamoto found the novel controversial but at the same time first rate. He noticed it attracted several readers which gave him the curiosity of adapting it into an anime. However, due to the length from novels, Okamoto found it difficult to in anime format. The constant change of areas and designs also resulted in more problems. The most difficult change was Rudeus' constant growth from a toddler to teenager in the first story arcs the staff decided to make subtle rather than make time-skips. In order to characterize Rudeus properly, Okamoto decided to give him two voice actors: Tomokazu Sugita for his thoughts and Yumi Uchiyama for his dialogues. The composer Yoshiaki Fujisawa wanted to use modern background themes to fit the classic fantasy world.

For the second season, Hiroki Hirano replaced Okamoto as director. He said that he aims to develop Rudeus again from a low point as the first season ends up with Rudeus falling into depression after losing all his allies. He hopes he and the development staff will properly be able to address the growth of the character.Producer Nobuhiro Osawa expressed doubts about whether or not the team was sure about including more sidestories from the original series that helped in developing more Rudeus.
Apr 7, 8:44 AM

Dec 2019
Excellent episode. Ending with Rudeus and Sylphie was really cute, feels so nice seeing them be happy after the buildup with their relationship in the prev part. Rudeus has come a long way since the start of last cour and he is becoming an adult before our very eyes. Buying a house, marrying someone, eventually wanting to have kids after a while, continues to grow so nicely in this series and hopefully, this helps him mature and be more responsible as a person. This series being super happy and comfortable is a good, earned feeling after the last cour. Adventures of Rudeus, Cliff and Zanoba was fun too while it lasted.
Apr 7, 8:46 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to ReMightyRon
It really is an anomaly to change directors for part 2, this season will still have a lot of slice of life especially at the beginning, episode was reasonable I'm still in doubt about Eris extra chapter, will it be an OVA or will it fit in between of the season?

Director Manabu Okamoto found the novel controversial but at the same time first rate. He noticed it attracted several readers which gave him the curiosity of adapting it into an anime. However, due to the length from novels, Okamoto found it difficult to in anime format. The constant change of areas and designs also resulted in more problems. The most difficult change was Rudeus' constant growth from a toddler to teenager in the first story arcs the staff decided to make subtle rather than make time-skips. In order to characterize Rudeus properly, Okamoto decided to give him two voice actors: Tomokazu Sugita for his thoughts and Yumi Uchiyama for his dialogues. The composer Yoshiaki Fujisawa wanted to use modern background themes to fit the classic fantasy world.

For the second season, Hiroki Hirano replaced Okamoto as director. He said that he aims to develop Rudeus again from a low point as the first season ends up with Rudeus falling into depression after losing all his allies. He hopes he and the development staff will properly be able to address the growth of the character.Producer Nobuhiro Osawa expressed doubts about whether or not the team was sure about including more sidestories from the original series that helped in developing more Rudeus.
@ReMightyRon Hopefully, the Eris stuff will be in an OVA where it can get its own spotlight since the anime will already have more than enough to cover even without that in 12 episodes. I think it makes more sense doing it condensed into an OVA. The structure of an anime is very different from individual books to have her randomly pop up every couple episodes.
Apr 7, 8:55 AM

Dec 2010
I cried at that ending.

So happy for Rudy, Zanoba and Sylphie.

Apr 7, 8:56 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, the man is totally back.

Nice to see Rudy teaming up with Cliff and Zanoba.
Apr 7, 8:58 AM

Feb 2021
WE ARE BACK! Honestly the wait didn't feel so long. I really want to see some wholesome Rudy x Sylphie moments.

I feel like buying a house right now is putting the cart before the horse lol...
Wholesome episode. But I already feel the calm before the storm. I hope the wedding reception goes well at least. I want to see everyone's reactions to Fitz/Sylphie being female, they don't know yet, right?
Apr 7, 9:02 AM
Oct 2021
I really liked the episode flow, the house design, background art, etc. But I still have that feeling that the characters drawing was distorted and the character animation was a bit unnatural. It’s not as good as the first season, but it’s almost the same as the first cour. Well, at least it didn’t get worse, but I hope it gets better until the next arc of this cour.
Apr 7, 9:07 AM

Oct 2021
PEAKSEKAI IS HERE! This episode is very satisfying and is a great start to the second cours of the season. 5/5
Apr 7, 9:18 AM
Sep 2022
i can totally see rudy's growth through his attitude towards shirufi. great arc!
Apr 7, 9:20 AM
Oct 2016
We return to Mushoku Tensei with Rudy, Zanoba and Cliff going ghost busting!! Rudy has now been cured his his ailment by Sylphy and now must set to make their life together worth all she's done for him. Rudy is doing right by Sylphy to get married with her but he must first find a suitable house for them to live in. Its not something people probably thought about but Rudy doesn't really know how marriage works or a marriage starts in this world. Cliff provided some knowledgeable insight on the subject leading Rudy to find a house that he and Sylphy can share. I really liked seeing the three bros going through this supposed haunted house together. These three make a great squad and I'm happy to see them working so well together. A doll moving on its own causing all these ghost stories is very interesting and made for some good comedy after they saw the cause. Zanoba had me worried when that doll attacked, but he's a blessed child so I shouldn't have been worried. I like that Zanoba is taking charge to research this doll and how it was made in that mold. Maybe his research can find some uses for it besides tormenting people in the night. Rudy and Sylphy going to the house was super cute, they make such a great couple now. They've both opened up to one another and shown each other a light in the darkness. With such a big house there's lots of clean up still to do and lots of baby making to be done before the official wedding!
Apr 7, 9:23 AM

Jan 2022
PEAK IS BACK, it seems that Rudy and Sylphie really do love each others, and that Rudy is in top shape after getting cured from ED (lol). I am excited to see the next episode, the people who watched both episodes said it was very good.
I like everything, ok
Apr 7, 9:23 AM
Jun 2022
Nice finallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Apr 7, 9:34 AM

Dec 2022
oho man is rudy allowed to be this happy something bad probably is coming or this is just a wholesome 2nd cour after the ed 1st cour

the pervert knows how to take responsibility unlike his father but he does have the greyrat blood though makes me worry that there is a chance he can cheat on poor Slyphie

anyways next episode is the wedding kinda happy for the guy you know
Apr 7, 9:35 AM

Dec 2023
IT'S BAAACK!!!

I'm so glad that it's back after waiting for months. Looks like they are taking it slow the first few episodes like part 1, but I'm fine with it.

Reudeus and the gang doing the anime version of Fixer Upper for Sylphie. I love that my favorite girl actually won this season.

Here's to another 11 weeks of Mushoku Tensei Sundays!

Apr 7, 9:35 AM

Feb 2010
damn i love sylphie, when i think about it it's one of the rare anime that goes to

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Apr 7, 9:37 AM

Apr 2021
Apr 7, 9:39 AM

Aug 2023
Most overhyped is*kei is back. Love how hard this series tries to portray "comfy" relationships when it's bereft of any genuine emotion, especially involving the MC's contrived love life. The worst of them of course being his relationship with Sylphie which is founded almost entirely on a fraudulent bedrock:

>Fall in love at first sight with the child MC because this is a self-insert power fantasy
>The MC is so impossibly, unrealistically dense he can't recognize you in a vizor because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>You are so impossibly, unrealistically asocial that you're incapable of revealing your identity for no convincing reason thus you initiate a forced "will they won't they" dynamic because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>Once you finally muster the courage to do so (only thanks to an accomplice), the MC immediately falls in love with you for no other reason than you were childhood friends despite the fact that he couldn't even recognize you wearing a vizor and started seeing you as a dude
>MC cures his teenage ED and immediately decides he wants to spend the rest of his life you

Also, it looks like production values won't go back to their S1 self, which is a problem because having decent production values compared to other isekai + shock value controversy were the reasons it even stood out and became popular.
EsenseApr 7, 9:44 AM
Apr 7, 9:51 AM
May 2022
Oh my. the opening episode this time comes with a romance, with the happiness of this couple. still with the relaxed development and also Rudeus who is excited again because he recovered from his impotent. preparing for a happy day, of course this will be even more interesting in the future.

Apr 7, 9:56 AM
Apr 2022
So peak man I need next weeks to come sooner I can’t wait
Apr 7, 9:57 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It feels good to be back, it’s been half a year since the last time I got to sit down on a Sunday and enjoy Mushoku Tensei and I’m very happy I can do it again this spring season, so now the series has aired in each season of the year. And this episode kinda throws us right in with very little recap which I appreciate, Rudeus announced to everyone he’s been cured but doesn’t go into detail on what it was, although it seems like the beast girls figured it out lol, Rudeus is taken now tho so they can rest easy. And since Rudeus is planning to get married he asked around on what’s the next move, Cliff proposed a house and house hunting he goes, and what house does he pick but a big ass haunted house lol.

And I really enjoyed the haunted house bit, I like the trio of Rudeus, Zanoba and Cliff and it was fun seeing them go ghost hunting, and I’m ngl the moment the “ghost” appeared was actually pretty spooky since you could only see fingers, however I knew it was gonna pop out right after so the jumpscare did not get me lol. And thankfully Zanoba is built like a tank and ate the attack like a champ, which was when it was revealed that the ghost was not a ghost at all, but a moving doll which excites both Zanoba and Rudeus, I can only imagine the possibilities in the future lol. And with Zanoba being entrusted with researching the doll, it was time to show the house off to Sylphie and damn he really cleaned it up fast, and although Sylphie can’t exactly spend all of her time living in the house I’m glad they got one, and I really liked that last moment between the two of them in the bed, one thing I’m really looking forward to this season is more of exactly this (if things stay this way for long).

And although we don’t have an OP and ED yet, I think we heard one of the two at the end of the episode and it sounded nice, I’m glad Yuiko Oohara is returning once again to give us another banger.
TheColonel76Apr 7, 10:09 AM
Apr 7, 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
Rudy talking about overcoming erectile dysfunction and Cliff said "it must have been hard." Whoever did the subtitles knew what they were doing lol.

It's nice to have this series back and we get things started on a pretty sweet and lighthearted note. Of course, there was a bit of drama with the robot scare, but they took care of that quickly. Loved the final scene with Rudy and Sylphie in their new home, just being happy together. Quite a wholesome first episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Jan 2008
Using the moving doll as a basis to create a silicone figure. Lol. We all know what Rudy's thinking.

While it is nice to see the squad back, I do still do miss the adventuring aspect. Hoping the school related stuff/arc doesn't continue for much longer as his ED has finally been dealt with. I'm well aware what will happen the next few episodes from reading the manga which the anime will pass in a few episodes, so after that, it's all LN territory.
Apr 7, 10:17 AM
Apr 2021
Rudeus lowkey deserves to get the ED back
I was super fine with him on s1 as a character but he didn't change at all.
he is such an awfull mc and it kinda ruins the show (btw i love the show as a whole, designs, worldbuilding, power system, its great)
Apr 7, 10:18 AM

May 2019
Reply to Esense
Most overhyped is*kei is back. Love how hard this series tries to portray "comfy" relationships when it's bereft of any genuine emotion, especially involving the MC's contrived love life. The worst of them of course being his relationship with Sylphie which is founded almost entirely on a fraudulent bedrock:

>Fall in love at first sight with the child MC because this is a self-insert power fantasy
>The MC is so impossibly, unrealistically dense he can't recognize you in a vizor because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>You are so impossibly, unrealistically asocial that you're incapable of revealing your identity for no convincing reason thus you initiate a forced "will they won't they" dynamic because the plot is founded on stupid character decisions and conveniences
>Once you finally muster the courage to do so (only thanks to an accomplice), the MC immediately falls in love with you for no other reason than you were childhood friends despite the fact that he couldn't even recognize you wearing a vizor and started seeing you as a dude
>MC cures his teenage ED and immediately decides he wants to spend the rest of his life you

Also, it looks like production values won't go back to their S1 self, which is a problem because having decent production values compared to other isekai + shock value controversy were the reasons it even stood out and became popular.
@Esense Bait used to be believable
Apr 7, 10:25 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Esense

@Esense gotta write better bait man. It's getting way too obvious now
Apr 7, 10:26 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to Alex_the_reaper
Rudeus lowkey deserves to get the ED back
I was super fine with him on s1 as a character but he didn't change at all.
he is such an awfull mc and it kinda ruins the show (btw i love the show as a whole, designs, worldbuilding, power system, its great)
@Alex_the_reaper AINTNOWAY this guy saying he hasn't changed after 38 Episodes bruh
Apr 7, 10:33 AM

Sep 2012
Nice start, very comfy episode with the acquisition of the house (which is way bigger than I though).

There's some changes from the LN and some dialogues got cuted, but because of the visual part you can figure out what's going on.

Next: Wedding!
Apr 7, 10:36 AM
Jun 2020
Rudeus 🤝 Kazuma

Living in a haunted mansion they exorcised by themselves.
Apr 7, 10:38 AM
Nov 2020
will this season have action or will it be slow like last season?
Apr 7, 10:38 AM
Apr 2023
Better animation and background art than cour 1. They did a pretty good job adapting vol 10 as far as I can remember
Apr 7, 10:41 AM
Oct 2019
This is such a weird anime. I'm not sure but somehow this is the sort of anime where I expect anything at any time, and I'll be right one of these days I know it.
When Sylphie says "Don't disappear on me again", I totally expected Rudy to disappear again somehow. What do you guys think?
Apr 7, 10:43 AM

Sep 2022
Reply to classykevin
will this season have action or will it be slow like last season?
@classykevin If Volume 12 is animated within this cour (99% sure it will), then no it won't be all slow. In order to avoid spoiling, let met just say that Volume 12 is called
by most.
Gremlin Eris be like:
Apr 7, 11:01 AM

Feb 2019
Nice return to form for Mushoku Tensei. Animation, pacing and direction seem better in this cour which is good. Sweet little slow and wholesome episode to ease us back into the world after the split cour. Seeing Rudeus and Sylphy just happy and finally at peace after all the angst and tension of cour 1 is great.

The haunted mansion hallway scene actually got me with the jump scare. That mechanical doll was creepy lol. Zenoba is still well, Zenoba, but seeing Cliff and Rudy hanging out is cool. Love the dynamic the three of them got going on.

Turned out to be a nice two for one since not only did they pick up the mechanical doll for research, but now Rudy and Sylphy have a lovely first home. Too bad things are still a bit unclear in terms of her future and what she’ll do after school. But I like the approach that she and Rudy are taking. Talking out things and working through your issues together as a team is a sure fire method for success.

Can’t wait to see the stuff adapted from this upcoming arc!
Marinate1016Apr 7, 11:55 AM
Apr 7, 11:03 AM

Sep 2013
great fist episode, good pacing. Even the animation seems better than the beginning of the first cour. Looking forward to see how they adapt the rest.
sic mundus
Apr 7, 11:04 AM
Apr 2022
Peak is back after a season break. Hopping into Ep 1 of Part 2, Rudeus finally overcome his biggest enemy he had during the last cour, ED. After finally overcoming it which really took a season after that Eris breakup, he has decided to settle down with Sylphie. But a small problem arose, Rudeus is not quite sure how to get married in this new world. He talks with companions and learns in this world it always best to go for a house so that everything is already settled after marriage. Rudeus goes on and finds himself a house. Really nice house although no one wants to live in it because it’s supposedly haunted. Rudeus and the Gang go into the house only to find out it was just a moving doll that was programmed to attack on sight. Zanoba being a real G, and a blessed child stopped the doll real easy and they take it in after knowing it significance.
Finally after clearing the house, Rudeus shows the newly renovated place to Sylphie and she loves it. After a little montage tour, Rudeus and Sylphie talk it out and figure out they can’t really live with eachother for another year or 2 until Sylphie is done with Princess Ariel and until the both are done with school. They still get through it and finally Rudeus proposes to Sylphie and she says yes!

Not a bad start to peak but hoping it gets better this season
Apr 7, 11:08 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Zanoba is so annoying, the other things were good :)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Apr 7, 11:19 AM
Jan 2017
Everything is too happy and going too smooth for Rudy. Makes me feel like turning point 3 is around the corner.
Apr 7, 11:20 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to Esense

@Esense oh man 100% agreed if you hate this relationship you are going to hate it even more and degenerates are going to defend it to death.
Apr 7, 11:21 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Rudeus wants to married and the next episode the wedding!!!
kekeke
Apr 7, 11:22 AM
Jul 2021
The 5th best isekai of the season is back with an average first episode. Nice
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 5

249 by SouthRzVa »»
6 hours ago

» Episode 18 (Cour 2 Ep 6) Preview images

MangagnaM - May 8

8 by xZabuzax »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

175 by Jinzoo_V1 »»
10 hours ago

» It now get even more disappointing.

Chanki_33 - May 5

42 by dabdabgoose »»
Yesterday, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14

188 by lolohome »»
May 7, 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.