Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 5, 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Nice, the show is back with Rimuru, Milim, Shion, etc

Diablo is a clever character and I do hope Rimuru learns from him. Seems Rimuru is still chill as always with that personality of his. Rather, this episode brings out the personality of the cast as I remember from the previous seasons. I also do like the lighthearted energy in this episode too.

Welcome back Tensei Slime.
Apr 5, 8:00 AM

Jul 2017
Season 3 of Tensei Slime is back after 2.5 years since the events of Season 2 with Part 2 being the Walpurgis arc, with Clayman defeated and the Octagram Demon Lords formed by Rimuru, it's straight into Volume 7 of the LN!

Stereo Dive Foundation with a new OP, but I feel that the OPs have gotten significantly weaker from the beginning as the series progresses. Rin Kurusu's ED is nice...but that's it. Overall, the OST just doesn't catch up to its roots.

The Demon Lords having a bountiful feast, as Rimuru settles back into life in Tempest, this time being a true Demon Lord. Of course, all that information is sold by the puddings, and Diablo took care of matters while Rimuru is out. As for things in Falmuth, Diablo has that all taken care of with the last king of Falmuth, Edmaris, being taken back to the kingdom with Youm and the others.

Shogo returning as Razen to report on the situation, as well as Archbishop Reyhiem to cover the tracks and fabricate a story to the humans, and if any word goes wrong, Diablo's wrath is infused. And as promised, Edmaris is revived, but the Kingdom of Falmuth is not done with Tempest's wrath: it's either become a friend or foe in peace terms...negotiations, to be exact by 10k stellar gold coins. And the consolidation oF Faluth into Youm's forces, it actually works it out to the benefit of Tempest.

Taking things slow, this is still the heart of Tensei Slime as a whiole. Still though, I'm excited to see what's in store for this rather long season.
KANLen09Apr 6, 3:42 AM

May 2020
I mean yes, we got the last bit of that Walpurgis event covered in the very first few minutes itself, which we know already kind of established Rimuru as the new demon lord operating. Though it may feel good, to him and his followers, but hey, then they again came back to tempest, and we kind of started the cringe stuff, which is revering Rimuru as the god. Can't bring myself to go through the same thing, and not getting bored time after time after time.

Though I like Diablo, so good that we saw his side, whatever he did when Rimuru sent him back to look over the conflicts happening in the kingdom. I mean his terror, we know, and I think after this episode, those people of Farmus kind of got that too.

Thought we’d see Hinata’s side of the story too in bigger extent, but I guess that’s for the later. This being two cour as well, kind of gives assurance that we’d see a lot.
Softhenic03Apr 5, 8:05 AM

Dec 2021
Tensura's back for its third season, and it's finally time for the event we've all been waiting for.

STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION is back, doing the OP this time instead of the ED, and ngl, it may be recency bias, but this might be my favorite Tensura OP yet. And Rin Kurusu's ED... ok.

After defeating Clayman, Rimuru ascends as a Demon Lord. Following the Walpurgis, Rimuru's dominion expands to the vast Great Forest of Jura. Expecting representatives from various races to pay homage, Rimuru organizes a grand festival to inaugurate Tempest. This event also serves to attract new inhabitants and introduce Demon Lord Rimuru to the world. Returning to Tempest with his friends after a meal with other Demon Lords, Rimuru finds Diablo among the celebrating residents. Rimuru tasks Diablo with taking down the Kingdom of Falmouth.

Having Diablo at negotiations is like bringing a bomb. Maybe this whole thing was just an ad for the Jura Tempest Federation's Full Potion. Anyway, Diablo got Falmuth to blame Edmaris for the war, leaving him reliant on Youm to stay alive. This episode focused on Diablo's schemes while Rimuru was away. He revived the King, Razen, and the Head Archbishop, who now serve him.

Diablo once again proving how both powerful and clever by offering three options when there was really only one. What a savage.
IzanaSolosApr 5, 6:28 PM

Apr 5, 8:04 AM
Aug 2022
It's back I'm so happy I can see it again. Well I've yet watched it cuz I was watching Highschool anime.
Apr 5, 8:15 AM

Apr 2021
It's good to see Rimuru and everybody else again after such a long time. I like the new op!!! That said, there's so much to look forward to this season because we've got 24 episodes!!

Let's see how this season goes!!
Apr 5, 8:16 AM
May 2021
Feels like forever since we had any new slime episodes. And what year it is for isekai in general. This Mushoku Tensei and Rezero all in the same year is crazy
Apr 5, 8:25 AM

Jul 2017
Reply to LeoDrago
Feels like forever since we had any new slime episodes. And what year it is for isekai in general. This Mushoku Tensei and Rezero all in the same year is crazy
@LeoDrago I still remember when That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime, Mushoku Tensei and Re Zero all aired in the same season back in Winter 2021, that was quite the noteworthy season for isekai anime.
Apr 5, 8:27 AM

Aug 2019
yay tensura
diablo at the back reacting to the discussion was hilarious :DD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 8:28 AM

Dec 2022
well the hero Youm looks like Napoleon with the horse and all also because he is causing the revolution
this was just the beginning and we saw the aftermath of the losing side next episode is saints ploy so maybe we can see valentine next episode
Apr 5, 8:28 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to KANLen09
Season 3 of Tensei Slime is back after 2.5 years since the events of Season 2 with Part 2 being the Walpurgis arc, with Clayman defeated and the Octagram Demon Lords formed by Rimuru, it's straight into Volume 7 of the LN!

Stereo Dive Foundation with a new OP, but I feel that the OPs have gotten significantly weaker from the beginning as the series progresses. Rin Kurusu's ED is nice...but that's it. Overall, the OST just doesn't catch up to its roots.

The Demon Lords having a bountiful feast, as Rimuru settles back into life in Tempest, this time being a true Demon Lord. Of course, all that information is sold by the puddings, and Diablo took care of matters while Rimuru is out. As for things in Falmuth, Diablo has that all taken care of with the last king of Falmuth, Edmaris, being taken back to the kingdom with Youm and the others.

Shogo returning as Razen to report on the situation, as well as Archbishop Reyhiem to cover the tracks and fabricate a story to the humans, and if any word goes wrong, Diablo's wrath is infused. And as promised, Edmaris is revived, but the Kingdom of Falmuth is not done with Tempest's wrath: it's either become a friend or foe in peace terms...negotiations, to be exact by 10k stellar gold coins. And the consolidation oF Faluth into Youm's forces, it actually works it out to the benefit of Tempest.

Taking things slow, this is still the heart of Tensei Slime as a whiole. Still though, I'm excited to see what's in store for this rather long season.
KANLen09 said:
Season 3 of Tensei Slime is back after 2.5 years since the events of Season 2 with Part 2

i chose a good time to get into the series :D i just finished s2p2 last month
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 8:29 AM
Sep 2015
Does this anime bite off more than it can chew? It's trying to be everything, including politics talk and stuff but I forget the reason why I watch this in the first place.
Apr 5, 8:35 AM

May 2020
slime is finally back for its season 3
its one of my fav animes
It was an amazing episode
diablo is such a good character
cant wait for ep 2
Homura24Apr 5, 9:20 AM

Apr 5, 8:36 AM

Jul 2017
The iconic Slime anime is back after a few years after a season that sucked for me to be honest, just dragged out way too long with an insane amount of meetings only to end underwhelmingly. Season 3 from what I've heard seems to be a bit more promising and Hinata's character does interest me so hopefully this season can deliver more than the previous one did. The premiere for me wasn't too great but a bit better than my experience with rewatching season 2 a few months back. It serves as a transition between the previous season and this one as Rimuru is now a Demon Lord with more power than ever, and Diablo being able to acquire a fortune from Falmuth considering the actions they took last season against innocent folk in Jura with no warning. It was a fairly slow episode but not one that was frustrating to watch like season 2 cour 2 so that is something at least. With all the politics, action and exposition, a lot does happen which can cause episodes to feel imbalanced a lot but this was okay, at least for now.

OP was alright, not bad but not too memorable either.
Apr 5, 8:36 AM

Apr 2022
The octagram is finally here! Hell yes!! We waited almost 3 years for this and it's every bit as good as I wanted.
Apr 5, 8:37 AM

Feb 2021
Slime season 3 let's go! And 2 consecutive cours this time!

Cool OP.
13:57 I find Diablo's nods here so funny lol. He's like "yeah, let them know about just how awesome Rimuru is".

The ED makes me think that there won't be a ton of fights this cour (except Rimuru vs Hinata ofc).
Nice transitional episode. I really like the talks part of Tensura too.
Apr 5, 8:39 AM
Mar 2024
I Hope There Is Season 4 tooo :D
Apr 5, 8:39 AM
Jul 2023
Veldora vindicated.

A great episode in presenting Rimuru’s infamy, the use of it as political leverage, and the competency of his retinues.
Apr 5, 8:41 AM
Jan 2024
this anime is good i guess
Apr 5, 8:44 AM

Apr 2017
Finally after waiting more than 2 years slime is back, the opening visual of this season is really lit perhaps it instantly become one of my fav op alongside the op1 , more rimuru and the gang for another six months !!
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Apr 5, 9:01 AM
Mar 2024
Finally we see the next Part of Rimuru can't wait to see the next 23 episodes :)
Apr 5, 9:09 AM
Feb 2024
Was a pretty nice first episode of the 3rd season. Had some funny jokes. Nothing too special tho so 4/5 stars
Apr 5, 9:13 AM

Mar 2021
I really enjoyed this episode, and I'm super happy to see its 24 episodes so we will be around for a while!

Apr 5, 9:36 AM

Oct 2020
Diablo is proving why he is 'best girl'
Apr 5, 9:38 AM

Nov 2016
One thing you can't complain about this season is the amount of higher profile isekai anime. With Konosuba, Slime and Mushoko airing at the same time the fans of the subgenre are eating damn good. We would only need Re:Zero for the absolute peak(actually only need NGNL S2 and we would be good)

Diablo standing on business. With a butler like him "negotiations" are like a cakewalk. Shion did her (morbid) part too, I guess, lol. I'm really hyped for this season, mostly for how much more powerful Rimuru will become in this one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 5, 9:41 AM

Oct 2017
My girl Shion is back, a proud Shion is best Shion. Love her.

Diablo lol, now I'm convinced he's related to Demiurge.

Good start, glad to have this back and really looking forward to upcoming episodes.
Apr 5, 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
Can’t believe it’s been 3 years man but we are so back. This arc that’s coming up will be the best in the series. It’s been so long since I last read the Tensura books all of this feels brand new to me, which makes things even more fun.

Never gonna complain about a Diablo episode, I think from what I recall anyway, the book didn’t detail how Diablo coerced Falmuth into submission so this was cool to see. It’s really wild to think how powerful Diablo is, yet he serves Rimiru so faithfully. The sheer look of terror on all the Falmuth faces said it all. Especially from Razen lol. All of this could’ve been avoided had the kingdom just approached Rimiru diplomatically, but their fear led them to make an irrational decision and they’re paying the consequences for it.

Can’t wait to see some more Hinata focus next week.

OP will probably grow on me, but it’s a little generic-y SDF rn.
Marinate1016Apr 5, 10:18 AM
Apr 5, 9:54 AM
May 2021
Well well diablo is the MVP of the first episode lol
Apr 5, 10:04 AM
Feb 2021
i like this episode ,bcz rimuru art is back to the patch
Apr 5, 10:06 AM
May 2022
remembering how I after reading the manga after the end I watched the second season, became curious about how it would continue for the next arc.
then with the arrival of the current season I am very enthusiastic about this slime, hahaha.......
yes
happy to see them all back, and can't wait to see Hinata Sakiguchi in Jura Tempest to enjoy the city of Rimuru, hahaha
Apr 5, 10:13 AM
Aug 2022
Great first episode back into the show, My third favourite male character back and looking good. Not to mention Diablo and veldora. The animation is looking clean and the opening song is pretty good
Apr 5, 10:16 AM

May 2020
Whoa. It continues from Walpurgis. The team returns to Tempest, and everyone bows, and Diablo is among them.

Diablo was on a task of making Youm the King of Falmuth. Damn, the way he dealt with the matter is so cool. His unique skill is also cool. But he loses his cool when someone badmouths Rimuru. How cute.

The scene in Falmuth was pretty funny. 3 scared as shit guys trying not to anger Diablo. Diablo even advertises Full Potion, so cute. The scene where he threatens – Damare to itte iru😎. Diablo is so much smarter, and Shion pretends to understand his plans 🤣🤣🤣.

Veldora is this cute guy all over manga and food. He makes a deal with Diablo – 3 shares of food for information on Walpurgis 🤣🤣🤣. Rimuru deals with his tantrums patiently.

Oh how eagerly I was awaiting this season. Finally! Super excited for the cool scenes we’re about to see in this season.
Apr 5, 10:19 AM
May 2021
We r so backk, with the best isekai out there! This arc is gonna be peak!!
Apr 5, 10:20 AM

Jan 2018
It took years but Slime is finally back.

Diablo was a badass.
Apr 5, 10:29 AM

Jan 2008
I hope with this season, MAL gives Valentine a better picture.
Apr 5, 10:43 AM
Jun 2020
Putting a "Demiurge" into the story indeed elevated it to the next level! Off to a good start we are!
Apr 5, 10:50 AM

Oct 2021
The long awaited return of KINO SOVL...
Apr 5, 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
So glad to have the gang back, it will always be funny how Rimuru can treat dragons like children, that was a really fun episode, ED is pretty cute and catchy but my only complaint from this show coming back is that OP, it is just boring, I don't like it one bit.
Apr 5, 11:02 AM
Dec 2022
Ahh!!! so, this is what they call heaven. After so long some anime came that would settle my need of entertainment, actually this spring is amazing on whole another level the last two were not so much for me. Hail spring 2024
Apr 5, 11:12 AM

Jun 2008
I waited for this for so long. Finally. And thankfully it's 24 episodes.
Apr 5, 12:03 PM

Dec 2021
Ahh! finally my favourite isekai returns and thank god it's 24 episode. Pretty solid episode and maan diablo was amazing.
Prodigious_blokeApr 5, 12:08 PM
Apr 5, 12:12 PM

Apr 2018
Glad to have the show back. It surely felt like it was never coming, but time passes faster than I thought. I've only heard great things further on in this serie, so it should get better than the previous ones. This episode was quite light and informative and showed us the cast back. I really liked the comedy scenes as usual. I am glad the quality doesn't decrease overtime.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 5, 12:16 PM
May 2018
The animation looks different and looks fluid. Ive read the LN but I swear Diablo is is hilarious af
Apr 5, 12:19 PM

Nov 2017
3rd season is finally here !!! as always they gonna skip some part in the manga huh, but that's ok tho, and i love how they scared shitless when Diablo heard someone talk shit about Rimuru lol
Apr 5, 12:21 PM
Feb 2021
awesome start to the new season
Apr 5, 12:24 PM

May 2020
What is better start of the season then Diablo bullying whole nation just to go back to see Rimuru as fast as he can Lmao

Slime is back baby!!! Im so happy my fav Isekai and 24 episodes lets fking gooooo
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Apr 5, 12:44 PM
Jun 2022
bro diablo is my favourite character in this series he got more time screen in this episode instead the all of season 2 I'm so happy to see him back fast
Apr 5, 12:56 PM
Feb 2024
Loved the interaction between Razen and Diablo.

Diablo the true star of the episode.
Apr 5, 1:05 PM
May 2021
animejas said:
@LeoDrago I still remember when That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime, Mushoku Tensei and Re Zero all aired in the same season back in Winter 2021, that was quite the noteworthy season for isekai anime.

Imo they’re the big 3 of isekai
Apr 5, 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
It's been a while, but Slime is finally back, which also means more Milim screentime, too! ^_^

This episode was mainly a showcase of how strong Diablo is and what happens when you manage to piss him off. I can see why he gets compared to Overlord's Demiurge with how he does things.

As for Veldora, he had me laughing many times. He did get deservedly told off by Rimuru, but I'm glad that he show Veldora some pity and gave him a pudding, which made Veldora very relieved and happy.

Although it's not the best OP song from this series, Stereo Dive Foundation's song still goes well with the action-packed animation during the opening segment, while the ED is calming and upbeat, which I do like. Overall, this was a good return to Slime and I'll certainly enjoy the 24 episode run that this third season will have!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» At this point they are testing my patience

Yeshaiah2015yesh - May 11

43 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
Today, 7:32 AM

» Concerns about Pacing

Pepper0609 - May 5

47 by Reed_of_PC »»
Today, 3:41 AM

» How many volumes s3 will be covering most likely

SlimeLordOfRats - Feb 23

28 by OVERLORD_05 »»
Yesterday, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10

270 by SleepingNinja15 »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Who do you ship Rimuru with?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 19

48 by Abomination_suah »»
Yesterday, 5:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.