Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 17, 2019 5:14 PM
Dec 2018
I thought it was a good show. Was rooting for Mitsuki, at first, even before the accident. What people seem to be ignoring is that it was made clear that she liked Narumi even before the accident. She only approached him, initially, because Haruka liked him. But she was conflicted from the start. So she can't be blamed for them getting close after the accident when they are both sharing grief. To me, it was obvious, even before the accident, that they were closer, until Haruka invited him to her house.

Narumi is the usual lame, indecisive MC that you see in so many shows. He is at fault for the accident, being late while he is buying someone else a ring, he'd already done it once before, chatting at the tree when Haruka was waiting for him. He then uses Mitsuki as a crutch for a few years and goes on to treat her like trash by not making any attempt to look at her concerns that she might lose him. When Akane is giving him hell for toying with her sister, all he needs to tell her is that her parents told him not to visit anymore, which was what really pushed him towards Mitsuki, and then they asked him to start visiting her again when she woke up. And he was to play along with the lies about how long it had been.

But, saying that, I started to want Haruka to end up with him after Mitsuki started drinking heavily and totally losing the plot. She needed to understand better the position he was in. Her boss had put the idea into his head about throwing a pebble and she overdid it.

The only one who actually started to reflect on what had gone on and how difficult the situation was, in the end, turned out to be Akane. Would have been too much to hope for the writers to throw a bombshell like that in at the end!

Narumi didn't really deserve to end up with anyone in the end, though. His lame behaviour caused virtually every problem that had occured. Although, I'm not convinced that anyone can expect someone to wait for 3 years, based on the amount of time they had spent together before that. Life has to move on and the other two had been almost as close throughout the time they had spent together previously. That's why Narumi delayed getting to Haruka while buying Mitsuki a ring for her birthday. So it is a happy ending in the end. The sisters move on and have success and the other two get together. They had been the best suited to each other in any case.
Sep 17, 2019 5:29 PM
Dec 2018
nahian777 said:
just want to point out...

4 people (friends) in the group.
2 guys, 2 girls
1 girl slept with the both guys

nice going Mitsuki, hell of a 'friend' you are

And one guy had slept with two girls.
Oct 2, 2019 7:06 PM

Nov 2016
What an ending, truly bittersweet and defintiely left a small void in me.

It's sad that Haruka lost so much(friends and time), but she did the best and moved on. Hope some even bigger treasure is waiting for her in the future, at least that's what the story suggests and I will believe in it.

Overall a really captivating watch. Drama was great and I digted the somewhat depressing mode. And @Rei_III, nicely said, I absolutely agree with you my friend. Characters don't need to be likeable, in fact, them being so flawed made this so interesting. Of course I have my own moralic standards, but they don't affect my opinion of a fictional story.

Also thanks for the rec @Raizel, really, really enjoyed it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2020 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
I thought the ending was great, everybody is moving on from the past, everyone had theirs dream crushed in some ways but in the end: in life you have to embrace the suck and make the best out of the shittiest events and refuse to be a victim. The characters somewhat all grow from the tragedy, I feel a bit of pity for Haruka, but really there is no point keeping an open wound seeing your ex( they were not married for all I know ). Truely Narumi and Mitzuki are eaten alive by guilt but they are in no way responsible. I mean you cannot live in a world of: "what if...?" Also Narumi should have been more assertive, supportive and reassuring to his girlfriend, but at the end he clears his act up ( of course if he had done sooner, there would have been no drama and no show ). And if you ask me he should have straight up: "I got a full time job, marry-me, bear my children" Dont let life and people sour you like vinegar but make you grow and age like whisky or wine.
Jun 7, 2020 11:51 AM

Feb 2020
It couldn't be more obvious as to how garbage Mitsuki Hayase is as a person, and in effect, this ending.

Every episode that went by, my hatred for Mitsuki grew, and LOGICALLY so! What kind of a*hole lowlife "best friend" would take advantage of a HURTING MAN just so that she can have him for himself? Screw that, some people might have just lost that sense of sin and shame. Up to the very end, I've felt what Akane felt, and I've got no clue as to how other people think. Screw her "long feelings" for her. It's her fault, she didn't pursue him early on. She had a chance but she ruined it. Couldn't care less about a stupid person that becomes more and more selfish as time passes. Has Mitsuki no shame? Well, I guess she doesn't.

Poor Haruka. Everyone's talking about that selfish opportunistic Mitsuki but forget the most important person in the show. She literally lost her entire past (of friends) and had to say a "goodbye". She didn't deserve that and no one in real life deserves that, either. If you're a home wrecker like Mitsuki, you better start thinking about what you're doing to the people around you.

The MC is at fault for all that had happened, but ultimately, the root cause of all the drama is her.

I, however, loved the show, as painful as it was. I'm glad to have picked this up. Thanks to Mitsuki, I now have an anime character that I'll gladly hate for as long as I can remember.

EDIT: Found Takayuki's theme song: https://youtu.be/doEqUhFiQS4
LaurensDenilaJun 7, 2020 1:00 PM
Jul 14, 2020 7:12 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Certainly wasn't expecting this turnout of events. Heartbreaking for Suzumiya-san and finally glory for Hayase. Starting the episode off with that "goodbye" and the melancholic poem chiming in alongside really packed a punch, jeez.

At first, I was a little shocked by the sex scene in episode 2 but it wasn't until later that I figured this came from an Adult VN after all. Didn't sign up for that at first but I'm not too ticked off by this, anyway.

Like many, I do think that Suzumiya-san deserved the win here simply because of how unstable the relationship between the other two was but, at the same time, I don't despise Hayase so I can live with it. Will check out the alternative ver. tomorrow though, for closure.

MC was a real drag though to bear though, I must say. Single-handedly making a mess out of this love triangle, lol. In all seriousness though, most guys would probably play it like he did so I can't gripe too much. A little sad that we didn't get the almost-negligible 4th friend's situation much other than heartbreak for Hayase of course.

All in all, I'm pleasantly satisfied though so it's a solid 7/10 from me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 17, 2020 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
No me culpen que este anime se ha vuelto uno de mis favoritos (pero a la vez la odio).
Aug 18, 2020 1:15 PM

May 2010
I am gonna miss Ayu and MAYU mayu
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 9, 2020 5:28 AM
Feb 2019
Welp, what a shitshow it was. I mean it's not like it's completely horrible, there were some highlights here and there, especially with dramatic character transition (Mitsuki stole the spotlight for this). But overall I don't really enjoy the grand scheme of things, and how things played out bit by bit, it feels too convenient and convoluted. Like cmon this protagonist dude just simply not giving a fuck about anyone and people go crazy which is just hilarious and dumb to me. That said, I really hope the VN is better in exposition because I feel like the anime either skipped or changed something, for lots of moment didn't make much sense to me.
Oct 9, 2020 10:48 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Haruka really is able to think from other persons' perspective.. For her it was just week ago, or something, these 3 years.. But at the same time she is able to think from other person's perspective, that it was a long 3 years.. And many things happened..
Well, at least man made up his mind.. Even if I personally like Haruka more.. Making up his mind and finally committing to one of the girls was important..
Well, nice to see that Haruka managed to seek her carrier with picture books, just how she wanted.. That's sweet.. ;P
Eh, surprisingly we got a happy end for everyone, really.. I mean, harem isn't allowed in this system, so realistically Takayuki chose girl, Haruka and Akane are achieving in their fields, and really will just have time to find whatever else man, if that's what they'll want.. First love majorly doesn't end in marriage anyway, as well as only small percent of first person you date - you'll marry.. So really it's happy end for everyone, which is a bit unexpected, with how depressed characters were..
Overall, it was a nice series.. Been a really long while since I watched good anime with drama genre tag.. These anime are really the best, and bring the best what's worth of watching anime, in my opinion.. The feels.. The characters.. This anime especially was good at showing depressed characters, to be honest.. And that is what I personally like a lot as well.. Maybe ending feels a bit lacking something for me, but that's only because I personally preferred Haruka over Mitsuki.. But really props to MC that he finally found dedication in himself and chose the girl.. And Akane and Haruka.. They have everything ahead of themselves.. Only if they'll want and move towards that, though, how they do now with their work and sport.. Good luck, girls! Wish you life that'll be closer to things you'll want..
Oct 15, 2020 9:59 PM
May 2020
I'm satisfied with the ending. it was a rollercoaster of emotions but if they didn't give Mitsuki a happy ending, I'm gonna be depressed for the whole month. It must be Mitsuki. I mean in the first place Takayuki only tried to give it a try to fall in love with Haruka since she's Mitsuki's friend. I think Takayuki is a kind but coward type of person. He probably doesn't want to hurt people's feelings but ended up hurting them all lol the only thing that's wrong about him is he has taken for granted of Haruka's feelings eventho he said that he wanted to date her for real. Like if he's really into to her, why let a girl wait for you on every date? I'm not sure but there are hints that Takayuki likes Mitsuki from the start but well, there's always a change of heart. About the incident, his despair is just part of the guilt he's feeling for not putting her first.

For Mitsuki, I feel bad for her. I cried when she told Haruka that she quit swimming. It was her lifeline. It's not like Haruka is the only one that got stolen with opportunities, Mitsuki too.
Is it wrong for her to love Takayuki? She's human, she can feel emotions too. She loves him too. The thing she did is the only way to snap out of Takayuki that he's not alone, someone loves him and someone is hurt because of him.

Instead of hating Mitsuki, try to sympathize with her. She's the one who is hurt the most. She slowly healed Takayuki's wound, pushed him to live life again but at the end she got nothing. at least takayuki realized how much precious Mitsuki is to him. So I must say, she deserves to be chosen eventually.
Dec 27, 2020 9:32 AM
Aug 2020
A better ending would be Narumi and Mitsuki fucking dying in a car crash
then haruko finding a new love and achieving her dreams in a timeskip
5.5/10
AsmilovDec 27, 2020 9:40 AM
Dec 28, 2020 4:14 PM
Nov 2017
What an ending absolutely that was perfect. I didn't imagine that the conclusion going to be like that I'm very glad about the last episode how ever the show was the conclusion was obviously perfect.
The time switch with reading the comic book with the song OMG.
One of the best anime ending I have ever seen.
Jan 19, 2021 9:59 AM

Nov 2018
Haruka was really have a really strong mind because to let go Takayuki as her first love was really hard both Her and Takayuki. Clearly she was one of the best character in this show.

Finally Takayuki make a choice but still get little help from Haruka, I happy with them together right now.

But, that Book make by Haruka was a metaphor to Haruka Story from see everyone in the Special Place to Until right now, Haruka still waiting and hope she can meet with Takayuki, Mitsuki, and Shinji. But in the end they all meet again. That was a clearly Nice Ending and I did not expecting that.

Kimi ga Nozoku Eien (Rumbling Hearts) was a Really Dramatic Anime that problem based around Love Triangle who are not shy about using heavy content based on adults like Drinking habits, Sex, etc.
Other than that This Anime was really make character in depress and messy situation but ending it with somekind of Happy Ending that make me shock yet happy at the same time plus using methaphor as ending platform.

But, Haruka Parents that not tell Akane about Tatsuya cannot visiting Haruka again and not coming to Hospital itself unless really urgent.
The Story Phased in the middle Anime that taking flashback just from few episode from it that for me useless and confusing to watch.

Overall pretty great Drama Anime to watched with Melodramatic tension in there that pretty pain and sad to watch.

8.5/10 Melodramatic Drama Anime that Revolve around Love Triangle based on Mature Problems
Yunohi-kunJan 20, 2021 1:18 AM
Mar 27, 2021 2:33 PM
Mar 2021
The real ending is the OVA ending, because Mistuki did so much for him. To be honest, Mistuki was dispicable as she practically forced herself into the MC's life. She liked him first but set him up with her friend then had the nerve to push her out.
In the other ending, the fake one, the MC obviously loves Haruka more but guilt was all that made him go back to Mitsuki and he would likely grow to resent her in the future.
Apr 10, 2021 9:15 PM
Apr 2019
So he chose to be a cuck in the end. Lol, seriously
Apr 11, 2021 10:30 PM
Dec 2018
Having watched again, as spring 2021 is so bad, I've slightly changed my mind.

MC is still trash. Nearly everything is his fault. I laugh at the guys who blame Mitsuki for everything when she gave up everything and this coward gave up nothing. It wasn't Haruka's family that took care of him when he fell apart. The way he treated Mitsuki was unforgivable. Some of you people need your heads tested if you can't see what Mitsuki did for him after the accident. Look how he repaid her when she needed him. I'm embarrassed how some guys look at Mitsuki but ignore how Narumi went with both girls. Its 2021, that attitude is really pathetic these days.

Mitsuki should never have helped him in the first place and then she might have been at the Olympics. She was given a torrid time, trying to oblige everyone, and would certainly be my choice, well before the accident.

Akane needed to open her eyes and be less selfish, it was obvious how much Mitsuki had given up, while she continued to swim. And half of her anger was jealousy, not concern for her sister.

Piece of trash MC then has the nerve to go back to the one he let go because no one else wants him anymore. Not sure why people kept saying how nice he was, I think some of these mangakas live in too much of a delusional fantasy world, where they can be utter trash but all the women still love them. If only life were so easy.
Gab5Apr 12, 2021 12:16 AM
Apr 11, 2021 10:42 PM
Dec 2018
elaizvhhh said:
I'm satisfied with the ending. it was a rollercoaster of emotions but if they didn't give Mitsuki a happy ending, I'm gonna be depressed for the whole month. It must be Mitsuki. I mean in the first place Takayuki only tried to give it a try to fall in love with Haruka since she's Mitsuki's friend. I think Takayuki is a kind but coward type of person. He probably doesn't want to hurt people's feelings but ended up hurting them all lol the only thing that's wrong about him is he has taken for granted of Haruka's feelings eventho he said that he wanted to date her for real. Like if he's really into to her, why let a girl wait for you on every date? I'm not sure but there are hints that Takayuki likes Mitsuki from the start but well, there's always a change of heart. About the incident, his despair is just part of the guilt he's feeling for not putting her first.

For Mitsuki, I feel bad for her. I cried when she told Haruka that she quit swimming. It was her lifeline. It's not like Haruka is the only one that got stolen with opportunities, Mitsuki too.
Is it wrong for her to love Takayuki? She's human, she can feel emotions too. She loves him too. The thing she did is the only way to snap out of Takayuki that he's not alone, someone loves him and someone is hurt because of him.

Instead of hating Mitsuki, try to sympathize with her. She's the one who is hurt the most. She slowly healed Takayuki's wound, pushed him to live life again but at the end she got nothing. at least takayuki realized how much precious Mitsuki is to him. So I must say, she deserves to be chosen eventually.

Yes, totally agree. I can't believe how many people blame her for everything but forgive Takayuki, who repaid her help by ignoring her. They moved on, he liked her more at the beginning anyway, he had no right to treat her that way.
Oct 28, 2021 9:28 PM

Aug 2014
Whether you like her or hate her, Mitsuki carried this show, since shes a very interesting character.  Akane also carried this show.  They both are the best girls since they are both also girlfriend material

Lets face it, the male MC, especially after the timeskip, he got very bland, and Haruka was very bland as well, with always being in the hospital.

I just cannot understand why these girls were head-over-heels for the male MC, like, if hes not around, then these girls cannot survive. The male MC is nothing special.

I liked this anime, but I cannot say that I love it. Sometimes when watching an episode I felt blank and just going through the motions, and sometimes I really enjoyed what I was watching.

It is a very mature anime, especially with how they show us sexx scenes, not in a lustful way, but in a way that sexx is something that happens when two people are in a relationship.

However, I will admit that Mitsuki was the only one being sexxualized in this anime, with being nude TONS of times or dressing revealing, while Haruka was always seen as an angel that cannot be "damaged".  And this made the audience want Mitsuki to win, since Mitsuki was now being seen as a women.

And of course, the anime could have done without those tons and over the top restaurant comedy scenes.

A positive of this anime is that, for the most part, you can feel the character's pain and their emotions. Naming it Rumbling Hearts was a very good choice.
oooo3333Jul 20, 2023 9:37 PM
Nov 28, 2021 3:36 PM

Jan 2013
This is one of the most mature drama in anime I've seen. The first two episodes sets up a starting romance, which is rare to even seen in anime these days. Then occurs the accident which changes all of the characters' lives forever. It's an incredibly sad situation in which there really is no one outright to blame, even though the characters all say at one time or another that it was their fault. Sure, you can impart blame onto each of them, however the fact of the matter is, that it was an accident and she should not have been hurt standing on the sidewalk by a car. Mitsuki was certainly being selfish during her birthday gift ring scene however this is what her flaw is. She caught feelings for a guy who she was trying to help her friend get close to.

As the story goes on and Narumi, Akane, and Mistuki help Haruka get slowly acclimated, they all shoulder the burden of hiding what has happened the past 3 years because of the love they have for Haruka. Narumi is the most perturbed by this since he not only overcame severe depression over the accident with the help of Mitsuki but he now has the "what if" scenario come rushing back to reality of his unresolved relationship with Haruka. There is no way that he would have dealt with moving on past Haruka in the same way if she woke up days after the accident. Now, his whole world has changed as he feels obligation not only since he cares for Haruka, and was her former boyfriend, but Haruka's family who has asked him for help despite what they told him before. This demonstrates the goodwill of Narumi despite it being said several times (almost annoyingly) by other characters. As these visitations progress, it is clear to see that Narumi does not know what he wants, whether it is progressing with Mitsuki or picking back up with Haruka. He is "stuck" himself in time, and tries to pretend that "everything is ok". He tries to make both realities true, and it eventually falls apart.

It all comes to a breaking point when Mitsuki gets drunk and looks for another man and finds Shinji while Narumi gets sick and collapses. All of the characters are trying their best to deal with a situation that is quite sad and requires lying, secrecy, as well as confusing their own "well established" feelings. While Haruka is the victim of an incredibly unfortunate and not-deserved circumstance, it almost seems as if her pain was easier given what everyone left behind dealt with. All of the characters flaws are out in the open being Mitsuki's selfishness and Narumi's indecisiveness.

Haruka is the strongest character in the show. She realizes soon after she wakes up the 2nd time and learns the truth from Mitsuki that she and Narumi will never be. The Narumi she knew is no longer in existence given all that has happened. She outright tells him that they need to say their goodbyes but not before she steals a kiss a few minutes before on the beach. That part was all for her and it was nice to see her be selfish given all that has happened.

Narumi only realizes how much Mitsuki has helped him after she leaves and he knows he has been taking her for granted. He does the right thing in reaching out to her because he knows that he loves her deep down.

The ending where they show everyone moving on was beautiful. Time waits for no one and it is up to us to decide what to do with it. I do want to point out the strong bond of friendship these 4 characters had. Sure there were betrayals and hardships however they all end up in the end doing things for each other because they truly care about one another. The juxtaposition of the old high school photos and memories as showing how far they've drifted is true, however it is clear to see in that ending sequence that they all still truly care for one another. The last scene is Haruka on the hill and she turns around as if she sees someone. It is my belief that it was Narumi, Mitsuki, Shinji, and possibly Akane who meet her there on the hill.

This story has no clear solution. Life is not all black and white. Sure, there were mistakes made by everyone. However, they were all doing the best they could given an incredibly sad situation while fulfilling their other responsibilities such as work. The show gives a glimpse into life itself. I loved the last episode. It was a masterpiece ending.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jan 16, 2022 1:39 AM
Aug 2019
I guess I would appreciated the Mitsuki route more in the vn than just a compressed version of it.
Attack on Titan Chapter 139 is a slap to the face.
Jun 5, 2022 5:31 PM

Dec 2020
Honestly should've ended with him losing both girls as the realistic outcome of his indecisiveness, he treated Meiya like shit for the entire show even though she's the one that helped him the most then she gets back with him anyway because he is "nice" and fuck classmate guy, just fuck that guy. Still the farewell scene was great and Haruka's ending was just too sad man.

Overall I liked the ideas that the show presented but it was really rough around the edges, some scenes were plain dumb, the story progressed at a snail's pace in the beginning and the main character was very bland. But it had that nice early to mid 2000s vn adaptation vibe and in a way it's like a proto school days with the way they handled the mc.
Jul 23, 2022 7:27 PM

Feb 2016
It's been years since I've watched this, and decided to rewatch it since I've forgotten pretty much everything about. I'm not fully satisfied with the ending, but it was still pretty good. Even though Haruka didn't end up with the guy she loved, I'm glad she was given most of the shine in the final scenes.

If I could change one thing, it's that Narumi should have ended up alone in the end, rejected by both Haruka and Mitsuki. He didn't deserve a happy ending. He betrayed Haruka, and after treating mitsuki badly for majority of the episodes, he ends up going back to her in the end. Haven't disliked a character as much as Narumi in a long time
CareBearJul 23, 2022 10:41 PM
Jul 24, 2022 1:24 AM

Feb 2022
I'm so fucking angry right now. Holy shit this anime sucks. Fuck all the characters tbh, even the best one - Haruka, is a fucking dumb bitch. not gonna watch the alternate ending ova, even though it is a much better ending. FUCK THIS ANIME. FUCKING 2/10. UGH its been a long time since Ive watched something this ass. now im gonna be super mad for the next few weeks, thanks for ruining the next few weeks of my life, kimi ga nozomu eien. It blows my mind how in the end he still chooses mitsuki. Any anime with a betafag as the mc will always be a fail.
Aug 9, 2022 2:57 AM

Sep 2015
Re-watched after a lot of years. Last two episodes were lame, nothing really happen. Great buildup but the ending was badly executed. Other than that, good drama I guess.
Nov 17, 2022 2:57 AM

May 2018
This is the kind of ending that gives me mixed emotions. First I wanted to say that this is a really good drama anime, kind of remind me of White Album 2 a lot which is also one of the best love triangle anime I've watched. Now I must say that it's kind of sad that both Haruka and Mitsuki can't be both happy at the same time because Takayuki can only choose one person, but I believe both of them deserves happiness. Both happy and sad for the Mitsuki ending, but it's not as bad as I thought it would turn out. Now I will watch the Haruka ending.

Apr 3, 2023 1:07 PM
Feb 2022
Mixed feelings, the theme was very mature tbh. Overall the anime pulled off everything in an okayish manner. Haruka could have been managed a little bit better. Mitsuki could have been a little less messed up. Well, that's all my personal opinion. There's a complete gloom atmosphere after 3rd episode, which could have been avoided.

On the positive side yes, the ending was great as he chose Mitsuki. Not only that he pulled himself together as compared to his pathetic self throughout the anime. Takayaki is not the ideal MC and is pathetic tbh.
Apr 15, 2023 8:39 PM
Oct 2021
Sorry but i need to do this. I waited for more for this chapter because there are a lots of things to resolve but unfortunately the creator take the easy way. For me, its a bad final. 2.5/5. It's the chapter with the lowest score that I put.
Dec 21, 2023 4:46 AM

Dec 2022
Really terribly written ending, but it's not like the rest of this anime was much better. Every second line of dialogue was a vague, unfinished sentence.

Every character is a drama queen who can't see the forest for the trees. Watch them flounder around like a fish out of water for no reason about nothing in particular, and see if they can eventually throw themselves back into the sea. Useless.

Shaded Horizon

Feb 20, 6:22 PM
Mar 2017
1. Haruka is a gem. I think she's got a wonderful heart
2. I despise Mitsuki. She's VERY selfish and is a cheater. There are NO excuse for cheating EVER
3. Narumi is such a weak iand ndesisive character

What should have happened is that they all should had gone their seperate way.
Haruka was too good for Harumi and he is pathetic for taking back a cheating B....
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Oct 2016
To be honest, I don't think Takayuki deserves either Mitsuki or Haruka, but the ending was Mitsuki was for the best. Takayuki finally realized that Mitsuki worked her ass off for him. I'm happy that Haruka moved on too, and had achieved her dream.
May 10, 9:44 PM

Oct 2020
I guess it was fine. The big revelation for me came in the last episode, when I learned that Kelly Clarkson is apparently a weeb and wrote "Since U Been Gone" based off of Ayu's rant at Narumi over the phone:

/joke
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

54 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 7, 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.