Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 12:31 PM

Mar 2021
A superb place to end, with one of the strongest episodes of the series no less. So many great scenes I was waiting to see animated and I cannot say I was disappointed.

I do not read a lot of manga, but this is one of (if not my) favorite. To see it adapted so well (and to see the passionate response from people introduced to the story through the anime) has been just great. What an absolute joy.
Mar 30, 12:31 PM
Jul 2023
WHY IS IT HAD TO BE THE END OF THE SEASON!!! WHYYYYY
Mar 30, 12:34 PM

Aug 2017
The moment we've all been waiting for! And it delivered! Since season 3 might take a while before coming out I'll probably read the manga, because can't get enough of this.
Mar 30, 12:36 PM

Dec 2022
My boy Ichikawa managed to escape the girls' hotel room, juke Panda and her stupid flash mob, confess to the love of his life Yamada, convince her to follow her dreams, and spark a beautiful relationship. Dare I say it, we have come a long way from the weird kid with serial killer tendencies.

Bokuyabai 2 continues to deliver in all the same ways as the first season, plus more thanks to Ichikawa's physical and mental growth over time. What really added to the experience were all the "Chad moments" where Ichikawa was determined to do something for Yamada or was fiercely protective of her. For those moments, we can thank all the internal ass kickings from Shoujo Man. I said it in a previous episode, every romcom male lead needs a Shoujo Man in their head to push them forward.

I'm giving this a 9/10 and raising my score on the first season to match. Here's to our new couple!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Mar 30, 12:40 PM
Jan 2024
Perfect ending although in Yamada's statement they changed the dialogue compared to the manga but still 10/10 the episode
Mar 30, 12:42 PM
Apr 2022
Wonderful and charming
Mar 30, 12:43 PM

Apr 2022
THEY FINALLY DID ITTTT
ICHIKAWA AND YAMADA FINALLY CONFESSED.

to be honest, I thought this while also reading the manga. I never expected Ichikawa to actually be the one to confess. I always thought that he will chicken out. BUT NAH, HE FUCKING DID IT. IM SO HAPPY FOR THOSE TWO.

this season was so wonderful. Each episode felt so good and pain to my heart. The studio did such a fantastic job on this anime. OST, voice acting was perfect. Both season's OP and ED was also perfect (but I think my favourite would be ED2). Now, I'm just hoping for season 3 to be adpated... but sadly, not enough material left.

either way, Dangers In My Heart is definitly a 10/10 and has become my favourite romance anime. It's a masterpiece.

cute and funny 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mar 30, 12:48 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
i'm calling it early, this is my aoty.

will probably buy the manga volumes that cover what's after this season when they're out in english, i simply can't wait.

this show is as peak as the top of mt. everest, that peck on the cheek, my god.
Mar 30, 12:52 PM

Jun 2023
I Love You > I Like You

Yamada always dominate
Mar 30, 12:53 PM

Nov 2021
I remember when the first episode of season 1 came out and I was like ehh I might drop this, but I continued anyways because manga readers were hyping it up. Literally the best decision I ever could have made. This anime was full of surprises and now I legitimately think its one of the best romance anime ever. I really hope they do a full adaptation of this like they did with Takagi San
Mar 30, 12:56 PM
Dec 2022
They finally confessed and are together😭😭😭!!!! Everything about this was so beautiful and wholesome that no other words can describe it!!! 🥹🥹🥹

How can they make things so much more emotional in anime's than in live action stuff I mean come on!!!
Mar 30, 12:57 PM
Nov 2023
Zokzon said:
Overall I'm really dissappointed with the series. My expectation was really high because of how much praise it got from the forums. Some people were even saying it is the best rom com. If series like this is consider best in the genre than I think I should stop watching this genre because I don't think I can enjoy this level of anime. After watching this I can even tell what type of audience the author was trying to attract and satisfy looks like he was successful in doing that.

not liking a show is completely normal but don't attacl the audience for liking it, your opinion isn't teg objective fact lol
Mar 30, 12:57 PM
Apr 2018
I have type 99 diabetes
Mar 30, 1:08 PM
Nov 2021
I just cried of pure happiness with how beautiful this was
The manga was already a masterpiece and this moment was also beautiful but the anime really made it a 100 times better
I'm so so so happy rn I can't express it fantastic anime fantastic romance fantastic development
Everything about this series is awesome
I'm gonna stick to this till the end
What a masterpiece
Mar 30, 1:12 PM
Nov 2021
What can I say, this is romance, this is anime, this is living an experience, what a great series, I hope in the future season 3 can become a reality, 10/10
Mar 30, 1:17 PM
Feb 2022
cine...................
Mar 30, 1:18 PM

Jul 2022
Reply to NekoToChiru
I just cried of pure happiness with how beautiful this was
The manga was already a masterpiece and this moment was also beautiful but the anime really made it a 100 times better
I'm so so so happy rn I can't express it fantastic anime fantastic romance fantastic development
Everything about this series is awesome
I'm gonna stick to this till the end
What a masterpiece
@NekoToChiru same here man, it makes me shed some good tears. The anime animated so beautiful that elevated the story of the manga to the whole new level.
This is one of the best development of the stories and characters that makes me wanna watch more and more of this beautiful masterpiece.
I am devoted to this series now and hope we all can see the progression and the true end of this beautiful love story.

Mar 30, 1:20 PM
Aug 2018
An episode worthy of anything we've ever been through. No downtime, tense as it should be, it couldn't be any other way anyway, and at last, at last he was able to say those words that are dear to him, at last he was able to confess with his heart what she means to him.

But what can I say about Anna? I'd noticed a clear improvement since the first season, but now, in her final speech, she's matured so much, her voice is more poised and thoughtful, and the words she finds are very moving. All this to say that the one who means the most to her is Kyo, and that's where it all began, in this library, to bring things full circle.

This last episode was so well constructed, everything was perfect to introduce the main element we've all been waiting for. And here they are, finally a couple, finally they've declared themselves, and in the most beautiful way, and this scene, I've never seen such a beautiful scene of not kissing, basically it suits them so well, they're moving at their own pace and it suits them so well.

Now to talk about the season, since it's over... I'm going to miss them so much, I've no doubt I'll be checking them out, coming back to them frequently.
Congratulations to the production, it's truly admirable, rarely have I seen such an incredible season.

All the music is well chosen, what can I say about the Op and the Ed, the Op that hooks you right from the start. The Ed increases from episode to episode, especially its inlay in ep 7, which makes it just incredible. Listen to it in a few months' time, and it will become even more nostalgic.
Some OSTs are worthy of Clannad when I think about it, they have this power to instantly weigh down the scene, provoking a tension that's hard to bear, but oh so appreciable.

Of course, and I've mentioned this ten times, the characters, starting with the secondary ones who themselves have an important place in Kyo and Anna's universe, special mention to Moeko.
Anna... I think that without her, the season wouldn't have been as extraordinary, that was one of my criticisms of season 1, but this season 2, she's become incredible, mature, benevolent, capable of nuance, and above all understanding, she knew that Kyo loved her but as she confessed, she didn't want to rush him. Her maturity is to be commended, it made her so touching.
Kyo, I don't have the words to say how much I admire his evolution, it's certainly what made me cry the most in this season 2 I think, and to see him become again a bit of the carefree kid he once was, to see him face his feelings, not reject them, to go from this closed, shy teenager, envious of others, to the one who opens up to others and especially to his loved one, Kyo is one of the characters who touched me the most.

It wouldn't be an extraordinary season without an extraordinary episode. Although there's not a single episode that's bad or even average, I'd single out episodes 6, 7 and this 13th one, which will stay in my heart for a very long time.
But as I said, the rest is not to be put aside, everything was good, from the first to the thirteenth, all served to build the story we now know, all were well paced, all showed us that beautiful complicity between Anna and Kyo, their evolutions, their fears, their doubts but above all the joy they had to move forward together.

I'll say it again, Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu, season 2 is a benchmark, a classic in terms of romance, one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, and above all forever in my heart.

I'm really difficult when it comes to giving this rating, for me it has to be above all else, exceeding my expectations but beyond that, it has to leave a deep mark on me, that in 10 years' time, I'll still have the memories intact, the same sensations, the same love I had on first viewing, and above all, something unique that others don't have, I have very few, but clearly Boku no Kokoro is one of those anime, for me it's a 10/10.

I'm clearly going to miss them, thanks for everything
Mar 30, 1:20 PM
Mar 2018
Absolute Perfection! Even as a manga reader, I was still blown away.
Mar 30, 1:27 PM
Oct 2017
Peakest of the peak fiction. 312 minutes of just peak . Animation has peaked. 11/10
Mar 30, 1:28 PM

Mar 2022
I have no Words....Next Season Please!
Mar 30, 1:32 PM
Oct 2020
Best ending it could have had.
Mar 30, 1:38 PM

Oct 2008
giga chad giga woman
Mar 30, 1:39 PM
Aug 2019
The ABSOLUTE PEAK in my heart strikes again
Mar 30, 1:40 PM
May 2023
MY BEST ROMANCE ANIME OF ALL TIME😭🔥🔥❤️
Mar 30, 1:43 PM
May 2007
Is there any point in continuing to watch anime knowing that nothing will ever top this?
Mar 30, 1:49 PM
Oct 2022
amo este anime con todo mi ser
Mar 30, 2:02 PM
Jun 2019
It was ok……………..
Mar 30, 2:03 PM
Oct 2018
Best anime of the season. Hell best normal trope romance anime out there...
Mar 30, 2:04 PM

Mar 2019
Tears literal tears
Mar 30, 2:05 PM
Dec 2020
Reply to Kast2
Isami123 said:
@IzanaSolos Season 2 was volumes 5 to 8. Volume 10 drops in a week in Japan. That means a Season 3 could come in the second half of 2025.

Yeah no, it will take at least 1 year for 2 volumes/20-30 chapters + 1 other minimum year for production, so in the best case scenario not before mid-2026.
@Kast2
There were only 5 months between volume 9 and volume 10.
Volume 9 release date: 2023/11/08
Volume 10 release date: 2024/04/08
Volume 11 should release before the end of the year (I'm guessing November or December based on the release cycles to date) and volume 12 before summer 2025 (April or May).

Volume 8 was released on 2023/03/08, just before Season 1 started airing. Season 2 was announced on June 17 and aired less than 6 months later.

Why would volume release intervals and production times double all of a sudden?
Mar 30, 2:07 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Pretty satisfying spot to end it I think, don't know if they'll make any more seasons but if not, this would still be a decent place to call it as far as the anime is concerned

Overall this season was a bit of a surprise in general, considering how weak the beginning of season 1 was, it certainly evolved quite far beyond that since then, and this season was just all-round pretty solid throughout (and unexpectedly high quality production value). Still wouldn't call it a masterpiece but it definitely became much better than I could've imagined when I watched S1
Mar 30, 2:11 PM

Jun 2023
This is why BokuYaba SWEEPED the season!!

Loved that they brought back season 1’s OP, it’s a banger.

such peak
Mar 30, 2:12 PM
Jan 2022
It was a fantastic ending to a great season. Let's hope the material increase fast enough so a season 3 can be within reach!😊
Mar 30, 2:15 PM
Jun 2023
fucking loved it, 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭,
i really cried for this last episode, i can't say anything, I was waiting to write this note , i Fuking love this show,
please give season 3 fast ,8 can't wait, man that confession was just 😍😍😍😍 and the last kiss from Yamada was soo romantic 😭😭😭, this was best ending of this season.
Mar 30, 2:24 PM
Nov 2019
Amazing final episode.
Jun 2023
Zokzon said:
Overall I'm really dissappointed with the series. My expectation was really high because of how much praise it got from the forums. Some people were even saying it is the best rom com. If series like this is consider best in the genre than I think I should stop watching this genre because I don't think I can enjoy this level of anime. After watching this I can even tell what type of audience the author was trying to attract and satisfy looks like he was successful in doing that.

i don't know what you are saying, i think you don't like realistic romance with character development?? it's fine
but my suggestion is that please don't watch romance genres because I don't think you will enjoy it because every other romance anime will have an unrealistic situation and dumb character , but please don't blame on those who liked this anime but this anime is better then all the shows , character development is enough to say that.
Jul 2022
What an incredible finale. This show has just been nothing but great from the beginning. It just kept reaching those heights and never came down once, even for a bit. I didn't watch this series when it first aired last year, but I started this year with this series and I'm so glad I did. This series offered a variety of emotions. Happy, emotional, funny, upbeat, wholesome and cute. Overall, a really fun and wholesome show. Hoping for a sequel real bad. If there is enough source material, I need that announcement NOW.
Mar 2022
I want to say Im happy but Im not. I want to say Im sad but I also not. I can say that these mixed feelings really makes me feel empty at the end. I started watching this since season 1 even though many people dropped because of the weird storyline before it even progressed more than 4 episodes. I keep enjoying this show despite of the criticism and then people started to realize the charm of this show where it ends up getting skyrocketed rating at the end of season 1 which then led to lots of people so anticipated for it to have 2nd season. As I expected, this show keeps on getting better in every episodes aired every single week. This made me quite sad since the best new gen romcom really ends up like it just aired for 1 episode with two hour duration. 13 weeks really without felt very short when that show u watched u enjoy it veryyy muchhh. Now, it has already ended, I couldn't stay be sad because for me, I should be grateful as it happens and I am one of the luckiest person for getting the chance to watch such masterpiece which we rarely get nowadays especially romance which is getting weirder day by day. Bokuyaba will always be in the heart alongside with the other best romance that I enjoy the fullest. Without doubt anymore, this show really deserve 1000/10 without any arguements or what we called as overrated show. Hoping that next we can get more wholesome show like this in the future. Thank you to the author for creating such a great series and also big thanks to the production for making this show happened. Without any two of them, we surely wouldn't be here. Happy to be one of the people that stay with this series till the end of their friendship and the beginning of love story between Anna Yamada and Ichikawa Kyotarou. Farewell and you will forever be missed 😢 💔🥺
Mar 30, 2:26 PM
Mar 2022
I want to say Im happy but Im not. I want to say Im sad but I also not. I can say that these mixed feelings really makes me feel empty at the end. I started watching this since season 1 even though many people dropped because of the weird storyline before it even progressed more than 4 episodes. I keep enjoying this show despite of the criticism and then people started to realize the charm of this show where it ends up getting skyrocketed rating at the end of season 1 which then led to lots of people so anticipated for it to have 2nd season. As I expected, this show keeps on getting better in every episodes aired every single week. This made me quite sad since the best new gen romcom really ends up like it just aired for 1 episode with two hour duration. 13 weeks really without felt very short when that show u watched u enjoy it veryyy muchhh. Now, it has already ended, I couldn't stay be sad because for me, I should be grateful as it happens and I am one of the luckiest person for getting the chance to watch such masterpiece which we rarely get nowadays especially romance which is getting weirder day by day. Bokuyaba will always be in the heart alongside with the other best romance that I enjoy the fullest. Without doubt anymore, this show really deserve 1000/10 without any arguements or what we called as overrated show. Hoping that next we can get more wholesome show like this in the future. Thank you to the author for creating such a great series and also big thanks to the production for making this show happened. Without any two of them, we surely wouldn't be here. Happy to be one of the people that stay with this series till the end of their friendship and the beginning of love story between Anna Yamada and Ichikawa Kyotarou. Farewell and you will forever be missed 😢 💔🥺
Mar 30, 2:26 PM
Jan 2024
Absoloute perfection.What an ending..Greatest romance ever!
Mar 30, 2:40 PM

Mar 2016
This is absolute cinema
One of those romcom I'll cherish for the rest of my life
Mar 30, 2:41 PM
Jan 2022
one of the best episodes i've ever seen. the message this show conveys is just too beautiful. i also loved it for its way of presenting youth. will never forget the feelings this anime gave me. definetly one of my favs
Mar 30, 2:43 PM

Oct 2014
Man that was a great finale!!

I came into this show with no expectations, i was honestly running out of shows to watch over the xmas holidays and saw S2 was coming out and gave it a shot.

Now 3 months later and we get our season finale and i end up all caught up on the manga.

This season was just a masterpiece and this is how you do a second season, from the music, to the art, the animation, the VAs killed it, and all the little directional changes with the anime original content did not take anything away from the Authors work but actually enhanced them.

All i can say is that im glad i gave this show a chance, and after catching up with the manga, the quality does not drop after the confession scene. We still have a lot more Chadkawa moments to come and if and when season 3 comes out, the first episode will be another banger.

Thank you for the last 13 weeks <3
Mar 30, 2:47 PM

Nov 2013
Peak! Beautiful ending!
Mar 30, 2:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Finally the confession and going out confirmation for the conclusion of this 2nd season! One of the best moments for sure! Hope we'll see more contents later, I'm happy to be reading the manga anyway.
Mar 30, 2:53 PM
Feb 2021
Simply beautiful
Mar 30, 2:58 PM
Dec 2021
They finally confessed!!! OMG OMG.
Mar 30, 3:11 PM
Jun 2017
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
this episode is legit super sweet and cute to watch with..

i will definitely miss this series ... great ending to this season
Mar 30, 3:12 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Isami123
@IzanaSolos Season 2 was volumes 5 to 8. Volume 10 drops in a week in Japan. That means a Season 3 could come in the second half of 2025.
@Isami123 i'll take it! as long as the studio is still interested in picking this project for more seasons to come, as far as the manga takes it.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 20

169 by Playcool »»
Apr 30, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.