Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Mar 31, 6:20 AM

Nov 2017
this episode is like a freaking rollercoaster lol, i'm glad they confessed each other directly !!! now we need 3rd Season ASAP !!!
Mar 31, 6:53 AM
Mar 2024
Amazing romance, both characters are bery likeable and have a personnality (which cannot be taken for granted in a romance), their evolution is so cool to witness
Mar 31, 7:39 AM
May 2020
damnnn, this is my one of the best romcoms that i watched. I always get the feeling of joy and sweetness. Goshh it did very well !!
Mar 31, 8:14 AM
Dec 2020
master piece...............
Mar 31, 8:15 AM
Feb 2024
The top of 2024 winter anime,bokuyaba it's peak romantic and comday anime
Mar 31, 8:20 AM
Jun 2022
Need more of it tbh
Mar 31, 8:35 AM
May 2021
Best RomCom ever <3<3<3
Mar 31, 8:43 AM
Mar 2018
They finally said the long-awaited words; what a perfect end to another great season!

Kyo's speech in Kyoto was so touching, it nearly brought me to tears. Especially when he unmasked and showed Yamada his true feelings, and how much she means to him.

I can't wait to see how their dynamic will evolve in the futur!
Mar 31, 8:50 AM
Sep 2021
Best episode of winter 2024, though we didn't get the perfect kiss, we got the best confession to make up for it. Amazing ride, and finally It was Really a "Danger to my heart".
Mar 31, 9:44 AM
Aug 2022
My heart is full. This episode did everything right and everything felt like falling on it´s rightful place. I thank everybody who made this happen. Loved it!
Mar 31, 9:48 AM
Oct 2019
I still remember back on the first episode of Season 1, i was like: nah this wasn't it.
But I'm so glad i gave it a chance and the second half of Season 1 really made me change my mind.
Ichikawa character development was Amazing to watch.
And my goodness Season 2 was just Banger after Banger each episodes!!

Now the Season 2 Finale!!
What can i even say anymore...
Absolutely Fantastic!!
Double confession scene just 🤌 *cheffkiss

BokuYaba SWEEP chart on Anime Trending and Anime Corner on Twitter.
What a Huge W!!

Thank You Norio Sakurai for creating BokuYaba!!
Thank You Kensuke Ushio for the beautiful OST.
Also Thank You for all Shin-Ei Animation staff for all their hard work for making Amazing Anime Adaptation!!

9/10 for me
Best romcom since Kaguya-sama Love is War, maybe even better?
Because it was really put "The Danger in my Heart"... lol
davidyodo24Mar 31, 9:57 AM
Mar 31, 9:52 AM

Jul 2016
Just how many times has Yamada cried in this cour alone? Jesus.

Anyways, freaking finally! Proper (even though delayed) double confession and season saved from being just as forgettable as the first one. And both MCs almost kissed (twice!) but of course the show would blueball us even in the finale.

And thus, this average and absurdly overpraised wish-fulfilment show comes to its end. Visuals as well as OST remained as solid as in Season 1 and Ichikawa even grew a little as character but everything else kept being just as generic and bland as in any other standard rom-com out there. People calling this show "best rom-com ever" honestly baffles me but I will leave it at that.

5/10 - It seems there won't be Season 3 for a while, given there isn't enough source material. Fine by me.
Mar 31, 10:28 AM
Feb 2021
"You are more important than anything" It melts my heart.
Mar 31, 10:41 AM
Jun 2022
Cant wait for Ss.3
Mar 31, 11:17 AM
Aug 2022
this series is perfection~
I really love season 2
It is even better than the superb season 1, so 10/10 for me
perhaps one of my best school romance anime so far
I am satisfied even if there's no season 3, but I will definitely watch if it exists

btw, shout out Yorushika's Shayou (OP 1) as the ending song on this episode
Mar 31, 11:56 AM
Sep 2019
Amazing ep, perfect not more not less =D
Mar 31, 12:08 PM
Mar 2021
When Ichikawa confessed, I felt like something was missing, but man, author-san was smooth with the writing. The final confession is perfect. The music, ambience, and reactions are all perfect. My heart can't take this thrill🥹. Hands down the
Mar 31, 12:10 PM
Jan 2019
さいこううううううううう!The best the best the best the best!
Mar 31, 12:12 PM
Jan 2023
They Finally Said it❤
Mar 31, 12:34 PM
Jun 2022
I LOVE THIS ANIME, Hace mucho tiempo que buscaba un romance así, agradezco haberlo visto, entiendo que a algunas personas no les gustará, sea sea por como es Ichikawa al principio, Fanservice y adachi (xd). pero ellos se lo pierden, el romance de ich-.anna es maravilloso
Mar 31, 12:40 PM
Dec 2020
I've watched the episode for so many times... Surely one of the best romance.

They finally get here, we see how much Ichikawa grows throughout this season, and how Yamada gets to accept her weaknesses. They both learned that the world (their surroundings) are so much better than they thought. Ichikawa thought he is a special one but the world is against him, his pride cannot stand failure and that takes his confidence away. Yamada can't do things well but she thought she has to so she won't be disliked.

But that's not the case, there are people who care about them, no matter what they are, and that's more than enough. It is each other that make themselves realize that.
Mar 31, 12:54 PM
Mar 2023
best romance anime
Mar 31, 1:03 PM
Mar 2023
KANLen09 said:
OH WELP, Ichikawa is in a whole deal of trouble hiding in the girls' bedroom.

But this is not the only issue, as the girls have their usual girls' talk about which boys they like, which for Yamada, is a clear taboo. And already, she's almost violating his virginity lols, much less privately kissing and the adult feel to have sex under the futon...which raises suspicions. Thank God for Kanzaki to bail Ichikawa out of the girls' room, though hanging outside the window like a ghost is not ideal lols.

Either way, the school trip continues, and the secret of the Torii as foretold by Kanne to scoop out potential couples, it's not her words, but Yamada did take Ichikawa by the lead to have their private time alone, talking about the audition which Yamada is just too fixated on, much less being focused on the school trip to have fun with the rest. Ichikawa, ranting his word that he's pretty much the same as her, going from a monochrome to a coloured world where friends filled his life, as well as his fated partner: Yamada, where the mundane becomes special. Ichikawa giving a push to Yamada to go to the audition, which is followed by Chihiro, both friends really support her to the end. Too bad that Kanzaki and Hara are not an item.

Ichikawa's family calling him for trip souvenirs whereas Yamada managed to make it to her auditon, he just can't leave her alone until he reaches home, which he goes to their usual place: the school library and snacking away like her usual. As for the results, nothing else matters much than her love for him. With a kiss that doesn't feel real as much as reality is, Ichikawa has decided to take the plunge, starting a relationship with Yamada.

CONGRATULATIONS to Kyotaro Ichikawa and Anna Yamada, the unrequited couple of the season for making a blast.

Season 2...has completely blown out Season 1 in comparison, AND I'M NOT KIDDING.
What a sequel that improves just upon everything that Season 1 has offered. It only gets better from here on out...in the manga.

You are totally correct. What a season.
Mar 31, 1:43 PM
Aug 2019
One hell of a confession
Mar 31, 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
What a sweet watch BokuYaba was. Normally I'm not into heavy romance stories like this one but I gave it a try when people were praising it so much, even tho the few first episodes in Part 1 were hard to go through and I'm definitely not disappointed. The animators went out of their way to make it look so pretty and detailed most of the time. Will probably go down as a classic.
Mar 31, 3:26 PM
Feb 2015
Since the start I wasn't too sure about this one but as time went, this series got a lot more worth watching and now they've finally confessed, happy ending ;w;
Despite worrying sometimes things won't work out, I'm glad it did and will miss the wholesomeness from this series
Mar 31, 4:23 PM
Dec 2023
Completely exceeded my expectations. A really amazing confession.
Mar 31, 4:28 PM

May 2015
"overpraised wish fulfillment" People just be yapping lol.

Mar 31, 5:43 PM
Feb 2024
Triste por que se vaya, pero aun así satisfecho por el hermoso final que nos dio
Mar 31, 5:50 PM
Oct 2023
It was a really cute episode. I hope they have season 3 soon!
Mar 31, 6:17 PM
Jan 2024
love the little detail making the episode 22:55 mins long (karte 25)
Mar 31, 7:36 PM
Nov 2023
Can’t believe it’s over already………..
This was the one thing right now that had me excited for weekends
An amazing episode ❤️🥺
Really hope they make another season.
I’ll contain my desire to see more and won’t read the manga 😫😫😫
I’ll wait for one year from now to read the manga in hopes that they announce a 3rd season by then. Manga should have enough by then riiightt??? 😭
Mar 31, 8:22 PM

Jul 2014
Noooooooooooooooooo don't end here, I want more :'(

What can I say, amazing series, one of the best romcom even. I'm going to miss Ichikawa and Yamada... 10/10!
Mar 31, 8:27 PM
Nov 2023
me encanto la forma en que se declararon sus sentimientos, es un resultado de toda su construcción como personajes, aceptando el proceso gracias al cual lograron llegar hasta ese punto, y a la vez abrazando con fuerza los sentimientos que los llevaron hasta esas condiciones.
Mar 31, 8:33 PM
Nov 2023
me encanto la forma en que se declararon sus sentimientos, es un resultado de toda su construcción como personajes, aceptando el proceso gracias al cual lograron llegar hasta ese punto, y a la vez abrazando con fuerza los sentimientos que los llevaron hasta esas condiciones.
Mar 31, 8:33 PM
Jul 2022
So sad this show has now concluded T^T Their confessions were perfect and that satisfied look our boy made near the end summed up how far he's come, really hope they'll consider making a third season.

9/10
Mar 31, 8:37 PM
Mar 2015
At last a confession
Mar 31, 10:14 PM
Nov 2023
OH MY WORD WAS THAT INCREDIBLE!

I've seen a LOT of romance in my days and this has got by far the best ending I've ever seen. The build up to this episode was immaculate and this deserves anime of the year already! I'm so thankful to have been able to follow them episode by episode through their journeys. Truly a work of art. Infinity out of Ten.
Mar 31, 11:52 PM
Feb 2024
best romcom at this time
Apr 1, 1:04 AM

Jul 2014
The dangers in my heart. I was not expecting the title to have a literal definition on what the show would do to me. The way season 1 started and it leading all to this is nothing short of spectacular writing and story telling from the anime staff and the mangaka. This series isnt just about two characters falling inlove, its also about their growth and what they want to accomplish and become, to better yourself and despite your imperfections learning to accept and love yourself for it, a very sweet coming of age story thats carefully constructed and ended with a very satisfying ending.
I know we’ve seen a lot of romcoms, be it Oregairu, Oresuki, 5bun, kaguya sama and many more but I just got to say, BokuYaba is just in a league of its own, how Ichikawa and Yamada’s relationship grew with each passing episode and how they feel and do for each other is what oregairu wanted to covey for me but failed, which is genuine love.
I dont think there will ever be a romcom that will get me invested as much as BokuYaba has done. Truly a brilliant story.
While Ichikawa’s confession was amazing, Yamada’s answer to said confession made me shed a tear.

At first I thought of not watching season 2 because of how it reminds me of me and my ex watching season 1 together and how I want to completely remove every memory I have with her as much as possible but I buckled up and God was it worth it.

Yorushika’s “shayou” the first opening playing in the end credits made me sing along, I know its a cliche that anime tends to do in the season finale but I got so invested and englufed in what was happening that the thought of it playing didnt occur to me.

What an experience. Now time to read the manga! Its been fun yall!

11/10! Romcom of the decade!
Apr 1, 1:16 AM
Oct 2023
I love every episode every moment of them
Apr 1, 2:17 AM
Apr 2022
underrated opinion but, this is peak romance
Apr 1, 2:18 AM

Mar 2021
I had already binge read the manga after watching season 1 so I did not expect to start tearing up during both of their confessions. I just love Ichikawa and Yamada's relationship so much, they're perfect for each other.

Also shout out to the amazing ost throughout this series.
Apr 1, 3:10 AM
Apr 2019
This ep started off meh but picked up fast and ended perfectly.
Apr 1, 3:15 AM

Aug 2022
Every episode was peak
What a masterpiece
Apr 1, 3:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
most romance: "you're hot. wanna go out"

a good romance: "You make me a better person. Be a part of my life"

Somehow it feels like it took forever to get to this confession, but at the same time so fast and so soon.

Another 9/10 season, with probably no season 3 for a long, long while. But it's okay, what we got here is enough to last us until then.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 1, 5:31 AM

Mar 2021
Top tier school romance!!!! Loved the finale
Respectfully ofc

Apr 1, 9:08 AM
Jan 2024
does anyone know who they are?

edit, i just realized that was Hitoha, Mitsuba and Futaba from mitsudomoe, does anyone have the same opinion as me?
midpearApr 1, 11:51 AM
Apr 1, 9:25 AM
Mar 2024
The most fire ending in a romance anime history. it gave me 1 billion goosebumps
Apr 1, 10:02 AM
Mar 2024
I love you Yamada thanks for everything♥️
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 6

202 by Playcool »»
May 5, 6:42 AM

» Anime Recommendations like Bokuyaba

Htun__ - Apr 5

43 by Playcool »»
May 3, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 20

169 by Playcool »»
Apr 30, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.