Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 30, 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
Oh, this show is going to fluffy. First episode introduced Towa right off the bat and they protrayed her in the cutest way possible. She also seems to have a taste for snacks and food. Her encounter with Shintarou is rather amusing imo.

However, she also seems rather airheaded and childish. Curious on how their relationship develops. Shinatarou is too ordinary though, not really impressed by his character yet. However, this first episode is really cute.

Mar 30, 7:00 AM

Dec 2021
ABEMA broadcasts Episode 1 and on a week in advance of its television airing.
https://twitter.com/tenshitsuki_off/status/1767358345734676857

The GOAT Mangaka, matoba, is back with another romcom adaptation, and wow, it already seems better than her first anime, Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama.

Yui Ogura's OP fits this show so perfectly, but it's an ok song.

Shintarou Tokumitsu, a high school student accustomed to living independently, encounters an unexpected situation when he falls ill with a severe cold. To his surprise, he discovers a girl in his room, adorned in a striking costume. Introducing herself as Towa, she asserts her identity as an angel dispatched by God to foster positive relations with the inhabitants of Earth. Initially skeptical of her claims, Shintaro's doubt gradually gives way to curiosity. Recognizing Towa's innocence and unfamiliarity with the world, he reluctantly agrees to let her stay with him temporarily, fearing others might exploit her goodwill. Despite a rocky beginning, Shintaro gradually becomes convinced of Towa's extraordinary tale.

Damn, this really takes me back to the days when "mysterious being drops into room" plots were all the rage, with Chobits being a prime example. The first episode is cute, but I can't shake the feeling that it won't have a happy ending, or at best, it'll be bittersweet. Shintarou will likely fall in love with Towa, only for her to have to return to Tenkai in the future. Maybe that's why those other characters in the color page are there? Either way, I'll savor the sweetness while it lasts.

Last season we had Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru, and now we have this show. It's already starting off better, and I'm excited to see where it takes us.

Mar 30, 7:00 AM

Jul 2017
Spring 2024 has finally begun, and it's a rom-com of all things. From mangaka matoba of Fall 2018's Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. a.k.a As Miss Beelzebub Likes. (which is a comfy show), comes the next installment that is the newest work of the author: this show.

Yui Ogura's OP is rather cute, but OK-ish.

For 16-year-old Tokumitsu Shintaro, the high school boy who's living alone in his one room apartment, he finds an angel on his balcony: Towa, who's landed somehow and needs a change of clothes. But her wanting to repay him for his care-taking services, Towa is at least good in being a housewife. And the thing is, her place being in Heaven, she's a legitimate angel on God's orders to study mankind, that Shintaro can't find himself having someone like her be in his place, and so, he chased her out.

Shintaro, while still being sick, sees Towa being customed to a middle-aged man taking her to a love hotel, that's definitely not good, and he faints halfway home, which Towa brings him back to his apartment and made him some porridge while taking care of his recovery. Seeing no option, Shintaro allows her Towa to stay in his apartment, which is better said and done.

Seeing an angel, it definitely is not a dream, and Shintaro's reality is soon realized that they need to get some groceries and clothes to fit for Towa's new lifestyle on Earth, having Towa dressed as an angel where people are seeing her as a princess...yep. Anything will do for everyday clothings, but the duty to repay him is always on her mind...and the casual proposing is not one of them lols. Please...remember to buy another bed, Shintaro.

For now, this is a rather pleasant start.

@AlexPaulLEWZ @phloup your manga translation team is great.
KANLen09Mar 31, 4:46 AM
Mar 30, 7:51 AM

Mar 2021
This was such a good first episode and Towa herself is just so cute and lovable.
Mar 30, 7:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Very convenient romcom setting but well that wasn't bad, seems cozy enough
Mar 30, 8:15 AM

Aug 2017
The ecchi caught me off guard in this show, as for the rest it was as cliche as it can get. Not bad, but it didn't grab me either. The character designs also don't really look impressive to me, especially Shinatarou's. Since this season is looking to be stacked I doubt I'll continue this.
Mar 30, 9:22 AM
Oct 2021
I don’t understand the obsession with putting random ecchi-like shots in otherwise potentially wholesome anime, it’s extremely off putting. I guess this is supposed to be a harem eventually, but still-

Aside from that, seems like a standard unpopular guy x naive girl storyline. I neither like nor dislike this so far - 6/10
Mar 30, 9:22 AM
Nov 2018
Towa is so cute, I can't wait for Lilishka tho
Mar 30, 10:40 AM
Dec 2022
its a cute anime, I like the animation and I also started reading the manga.
Mar 30, 10:58 AM
Mar 2021
this girl is mentally ill
Mar 30, 11:33 AM
Nov 2023
well it was good first episode
towa was very cute and shintaro was also good in the first episode
it felt like a classic romantic genre of first episode
overall looked very good and looking forward to it
Mar 30, 11:56 AM

Oct 2017
New romcom from As Miss Beelzebub Likes author, I remember really enjoying that one. This time a romance with a literal angel.

This was a really cute and fluffy start. Love how expressive Towa is and she's really adorable. Being an angel she doesn't know all the norms of human world so it's also fun watching her reactions. Btw Takehito Koyasu voicing the manager? Is he gonna turn out to be a devil/demon or something lol?

Cute first episode, should be a sweet anime. Though Idk how things will go as this is supposedly a harem. I would have preferred it to be a normal romcom but let's see.
Mar 30, 12:04 PM
Aug 2022
The name of this show sounds like someone making a sales pitch to sell an apartment.

I wasn't expecting much from this show but at least so far I'm pleasantly surprised, Towa and Shin have a really good dynamic. This reminds me of the angel next door spoils me rotten. Just Towa is actually an angel and this show has surprisingly good animation

Thank god Shin has an easy name to remember cause he has one hell of a plain design. He looks like Akutsu's friend from foolish angel dances with the devil. Compared to Towa who is drop-dead gorgeous

All things considered this was a great way to start the spring season for me.
Phantom_373Mar 30, 12:36 PM
Mar 30, 12:07 PM
Feb 2024
Just 2 chapters was adapted on this episode. Was a good adaptation with good adctions to history and animation. I think that this will be a good anime
Mar 30, 12:21 PM
Feb 2018
There is nothing really bad with it, but I've seen this way too many times, I'm out. Have fun.
Mar 30, 12:43 PM
Jan 2022
Seems like another diabetes inducing show. I actually think the premise is gonna keep it from being stale, but I hope Towa learns and develops as a character bc if the entire show is just gags about her ignorance of Earth culture, then it’ll get boring quickly.
Mar 30, 2:14 PM
May 2023
Towa is so cute that resembles Misha from Pitaten. Her smiles are always healing that didn't let me down. 8/10* for now. :)
Mar 30, 2:38 PM

Sep 2023
Well, after watching this episode I understood, why the manga was scored kind of low... This is romantic comedy trying to maskarede as a caretaker show. And the fact, they had to go for the near Ecchi cheat codes already in the first episode, makes me worried about the upcoming episodes... This will definitely not end up, like The Helpful Fox Senko-san or The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today. The caretaker need to cared for for romance reasons...

And not mention all the stupid mental gymnastics, that was necessary, just to make this whole story started... Random girl on the balcony... How did she got there in the 1st place? Never asked. Calling the police? No, we need to have a story. She claims to be an angel. Okay, let's just assume, she's crazy and not asking her to prove it...

At least in Senko-san, she made it immediately clear, that she's the real deal and not just a crazy cosplayer. And by doing that, a lot of unnecessary plot holes where avoided. In this one, they were kept for "comedy" reasons, but this is just dumb comedy.

At this point, I just want to see if she will deliver anything actually religion based, because so far she doesn't seem to be anything more, than the generic "good girl" character. I might just check it in the manga, but I have a feeling, I'll be disappointed.
Mar 30, 3:08 PM

Jan 2013
Manga readers, is the fanservice just early bait or does it stay fairly consistent throughout?
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 30, 3:19 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Atsunome
I don’t understand the obsession with putting random ecchi-like shots in otherwise potentially wholesome anime, it’s extremely off putting. I guess this is supposed to be a harem eventually, but still-

Aside from that, seems like a standard unpopular guy x naive girl storyline. I neither like nor dislike this so far - 6/10
@Atsunome The fanservice didn't make it any less wholesome for me, but it's probably just bait and will phase out.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 30, 4:51 PM
May 2017
Very good beginning episode! The series began all cuteness, enlightened with the purest ecchi and God's commandment to allow the romance to flourish. Shintarou was blessed. Towa is a bona fide angel -- aren't angels naturally of good faith?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 30, 4:56 PM
Feb 2024
A girl who sounds and acts like she escaped form a hard-core Christan sect...at least until she shows her wings.

The perfect anime to debut on easter weekend!
Mar 30, 4:57 PM

Mar 2015
probably would give it something like 2.5/5 than a full 3 and only because of cute/weird angel chick. the mc is fucking unbearable, so yeah, there's a big chance i might drop it, once the good stuff starts airing.
Mar 30, 5:07 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Spring has sprung my friends, and that means a new anime season! Starting with this one, I feel like I need to call the Vatican Miracle Examiners to assess this miracle lol, but really this was a cute start. I thought Shintaro was already out of high school at first because he mentioned working a late shift but then he quickly said he’s in high school lol, not that that’s a problem because I’m already loving his moments with his newly met angel named Towa, and she has a very cute design and a cute voice as well. And it looks like we may have some nice fanservice in this show with that undressing scene, not complaining there lol.

And giving Towa’s mission in learning about humans, I wonder how much this will be touched on, I’ll say she lucked out with Shintaro as she nearly ended up in the wrong hands, I wonder if God himself would have damned that guy to hell had it went through lol. And I think my favorite bit of the episode was the shopping part, I enjoyed Towa getting attention from other folks shopping including her “proposal” at the end lol. And that was a very nice OP by Yui Ogura, I didn’t realize how many songs I knew by her, including the ED to one of my favorite anime “Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat” and even the first Jahy OP, this is another good one to add to the list.
Mar 30, 5:27 PM
Jul 2015
The vibe I got from episode 1: Think Datenshiron for general setting ... but as a borderline cringe terminally virgin wish fulfilment fantasy that is mostly unfunny and pretty generic.

(Just in case: No, this is not about which one came before the other.)
Mar 30, 6:13 PM

Jan 2020
Another Tenshi anime came out right after the previous one finished airing. Also, this anime reminds me of Otonari no Tenshi-sama except we will have a lot of girls (harem) as the story progresses this time.

Towa is adorable and her interaction with Shintarou is pure fluffy, I'm looking forward to more in the next episode.
RaiYouMar 30, 6:36 PM

Mar 30, 7:10 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Atsunome

@Atsunome Very simple, they're respecting the source material. She shows her panties in the manga so here it is in the anime as it should be.
Mar 30, 7:32 PM

Sep 2023
This feels so much like "The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You". Even VAs sound similar.
Mar 30, 7:47 PM
Jun 2017
Towa is so cute, and adorable... i will definitely watch this one...
Mar 30, 8:59 PM
Apr 2023
She should show her wings. Most people would just believe it's cosplay.
Mar 30, 9:02 PM

May 2019
I'm guessing that Towa got tired from flying all over and decided to rest on Shintaro's balcony, lucky for him. So what I gathered is that Towa is an angel but is totally clueless about how some humans can and will take advantage of her like the guy that was going to take her to a hotel. At least she knows how to cook & clean while she's there and can keep Shintaro company.

Decent start to this rom-com/harem series and I'm curious to see where this goes.
Mar 30, 9:39 PM
Jan 2024
Comienzo prometedor.
Mar 30, 10:39 PM
Nov 2018
Is this supposed to be Ah! My Goddess mix with Masterful Cat?
Mar 30, 10:42 PM

Jul 2016
When the reveal of being an angel immediately made him think she'd eventually get him to buy her snake oil lol

Lots of cutesy fluff without much else, but it's admittedly weirdly soothing for that.
Mar 30, 10:52 PM
Feb 2023
Isn't it a series like this that we've always been waiting for?
we'll see what happens next

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Mar 30, 10:54 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to sonictoryuiai
@Atsunome Very simple, they're respecting the source material. She shows her panties in the manga so here it is in the anime as it should be.
@sonictoryuiai Bro that had nothing to do with their grievance smh. If you've read the manga tell me if the fanservice is consistent.
Mar 30, 11:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh no oh no oh no, the harem trash of the season anime start early in a spring.

What on earth Shikimori bf doing here? Renting an apartment room, owning an angel and act lovey-dovey under all those lighting already? Damn he really needs to learn a bit from Nasa because he sucks at this beginning for forgetting to buy a spare bed. Not that this reminds me to Tonikawa though, its really not...

Idk how to feel about Towa. As an angel she should be doing something more grand than just being a cute, kinda dumb, can fly, and have a wings. Other than that i must say this is hits me hard because its a harem trash and my brain can't handle all the girls. I really need to know that chuuni asap. Come on now, anime let's straight to her already!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 31, 12:09 AM
Jul 2020
This is how anime should be. Cute girl with cute voice being cute. And we got to see some panchira. I hope that we could see other girls panchira too in coming episodes. For me this might be the best anime of this season.
Mar 31, 12:36 AM
May 2023
Good start. The sexualization feels a bit weird because of the wholesome feel of the episode, but because this is a harem it will probably feel more in place as more episodes air.
8/10
Mar 31, 2:32 AM
Dec 2023
Are You kidding? An angel? It's so unbelievable. I like the design of the characters. It's so Kawaii
Mar 31, 4:06 AM

Nov 2022
Reply to badabass
Oh no oh no oh no, the harem trash of the season anime start early in a spring.

What on earth Shikimori bf doing here? Renting an apartment room, owning an angel and act lovey-dovey under all those lighting already? Damn he really needs to learn a bit from Nasa because he sucks at this beginning for forgetting to buy a spare bed. Not that this reminds me to Tonikawa though, its really not...

Idk how to feel about Towa. As an angel she should be doing something more grand than just being a cute, kinda dumb, can fly, and have a wings. Other than that i must say this is hits me hard because its a harem trash and my brain can't handle all the girls. I really need to know that chuuni asap. Come on now, anime let's straight to her already!
badabass said:
What on earth Shikimori bf doing here?

Shikimori dropped him for Kamiya so he found himself here.
Mar 31, 7:32 AM
Dec 2022
Tch, why does this have to be a harem anime, it's already perfect as it is
Mar 31, 7:40 AM

Jan 2008
The back of her head looks like a... I'm sorry.
Mar 31, 7:50 AM

Jul 2015
We already have a strong candidate for AOTS.

Mar 31, 8:04 AM
Apr 2021
why is her hairdo so phallic?
Mar 31, 9:37 AM
Jul 2023
LegitPurpose said:
She should show her wings. Most people would just believe it's cosplay.

they want less attention, not more lol
Mar 31, 11:03 AM

Jul 2014
First show of the season and it's just a frankensteined show pieced together from tropes and other shows with an annoyingly dumb MC we've seen a thousand times, a whispery naive angel and stupid situations we've also seen a thousand times. Also the animation and character design are well below average.
Mar 31, 12:52 PM
Jul 2023
Sick episode speedrun any%
Mar 31, 1:15 PM
May 2023
peak godly media for men of the lord
Mar 31, 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
Didn't expect something this good. Wow.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Today

17 by Shaka-bun »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 18

33 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Yesterday, 12:13 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

28 by Mr_Fudgee »»
May 16, 10:18 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4

28 by katakumplat »»
May 10, 3:44 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

32 by EienGem »»
May 8, 1:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.