Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 31, 10:33 AM
Dec 2020
hentai tentaculos bucetinha de anime
Mar 31, 3:11 PM
Jan 2021
This was absolute gold what a series.
Apr 1, 4:47 AM
Nov 2023
not perfect but it was great
Apr 1, 3:08 PM
Feb 2024
Amazing ending for an amazing show !
Apr 2, 7:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The girls go to the "umi" (sea) and found the Magic girls!!!
Nice beach day to closed the seazson!!
kekeke
Apr 2, 11:55 AM

Dec 2013
Sayo ended up becoming a badass, a pervert but a badass nonetheless she accepted her inner self and managed to make her kink her power up, love any design with Miko as template, Korisu was having none of it at the beach haha, let the girl have some fun without fights or any other nonsense!

This show was pretty fun and lewd, I hope we get to see more of it and more of shows that aren't afraid of being horny and care not of the west.
Apr 2, 1:48 PM
Nov 2023
best anime of 2024 spring season.
Apr 2, 3:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Beach episode for the last one, and of course we had some tentacle hentai and a final fight with some new forms for them, Sayo is just boosted by luxury and can just beat them all lol, that was pretty fun.
Apr 3, 6:13 AM

Jun 2010
This anime really cannot decide whether it want to be a degenerate hentai, a character-focused emotional story, or a battle shounen anime lol
Apr 3, 5:22 PM

Mar 2008
Sayo checking out Utena as she was rubbing on the sunscreen. Lol

I guess Kiwi cant hold back guarding Utena huh

Sayo being all mind broken still is quite amusing. That Azure higher form she has looks neat.

Pretty fun of a show.
Apr 4, 11:03 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode. Season 2 when?
Apr 5, 1:26 AM
Jul 2023
ecchi af, funny but a little cringe

Apr 5, 1:31 PM

Aug 2014
I am amazed at how well this show was executed. The ecchi parts of the show actually made it more interesting instead of just being inconsequential eye candy. The character interactions where all great, and it was cool to see an exploration into the sexuality of the characters, which added a depth to the characters that we don't get to see very often. This is probably the best execution of ecchi material in an anime that I've ever seen. I love this show. please we need more!
Apr 6, 2:21 PM

May 2020
the was a really good show and final episode
I loved the characters and premise
felt like a blast from the past as my first anime was highschool dxd
we don't really get many lewd/ ecchi animes nowadays
hope it gets a season 2
solid9/10

Apr 7, 7:53 AM
Jan 2024
The best anime i've watched in my entire life
Apr 7, 8:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Beach episode with infamous tentacle scene? They really know how to make a blow with this final. Azure with her frost maiden form so frickin cool. Her obi became her signature weapon, and to top it out, her M still there develop to even more lewd level. Kekw, she's still cool tho good mask xd.

All in all, not every day i receive such a solid ecchi show like this. This is so groundbreaking. As i said before gonna visit the bd as well if its available in the seven seas. But as of now, i am gushing over magical ecchi girls.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 7, 3:09 PM
Apr 2021
best anime ever. peak
Apr 8, 10:22 AM
Aug 2022
Really fun watch I had a blast, we're so Mahou-back
Apr 11, 6:04 AM
Jul 2019
i love this is story.... love love love love Utena channnn
Apr 12, 7:30 PM

Oct 2022
Yea this was a great episode. Almost as amazing as Loco x Labbe
Seeing the two leading ladies face off in their ultimate forms, which was Azure's final form was very cool. I liked how they looked a little more mature transformed, Utena just gets more wicked but she loved being defeated by Azure's love power. A second season of this would be very welcome. Even though it's probably not coming right away, it has to come eventually- with how much money this is gonna make.
Apr 14, 4:04 PM

Apr 2023
A beautiful concept that made me feel pure joy and bliss.
Apr 15, 10:48 AM
Sep 2016
weird af, but the plot is nice
Apr 15, 3:27 PM

Mar 2010
Really heartwarming! Loved it!
Apr 20, 11:46 AM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Azure shooting her self with the "supposed redirect"

And YUP.. Sayo's completely mentally broken, LOL

Just look at that "ahoge face with drool" she's giving after the fight...

Hmm...

The mascot seems to be plotting something? or he's just bored and wants to see what else happens as a sort of entertainment... LOL

BTW, I still wonder... since they technically did say there are more mahou shoujos out there (with the "hunt" and "museum"). But they never did really show any other mahou shoujos fighting OR other villains...

so how did the "Lord" group, go on the hunt? did they go out of the city and into other cities? And judging by how there's a need for multiple mahou shoujos... there must be more villians out there, including more "Lord" like groups... but where are they? And how many "Mascots" are there? (both good and evil)...

And just like how Utena sorta takes the side of good as a villains cause she loves mahou shoujos. Are there Mahou Shoujos that takes the side of evil and admire villains?

Where Utena tries to not cause the public too much destruction and just wants a fun fight with the Tres Magia. Are there evil Mahou Shoujos that tries to cause as much damage as possible while pretending to fight the villains? hmm...
amlgApr 20, 11:50 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 20, 3:23 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to amlg
LOL @ Azure shooting her self with the "supposed redirect"

And YUP.. Sayo's completely mentally broken, LOL

Just look at that "ahoge face with drool" she's giving after the fight...

Hmm...

The mascot seems to be plotting something? or he's just bored and wants to see what else happens as a sort of entertainment... LOL

BTW, I still wonder... since they technically did say there are more mahou shoujos out there (with the "hunt" and "museum"). But they never did really show any other mahou shoujos fighting OR other villains...

so how did the "Lord" group, go on the hunt? did they go out of the city and into other cities? And judging by how there's a need for multiple mahou shoujos... there must be more villians out there, including more "Lord" like groups... but where are they? And how many "Mascots" are there? (both good and evil)...

And just like how Utena sorta takes the side of good as a villains cause she loves mahou shoujos. Are there Mahou Shoujos that takes the side of evil and admire villains?

Where Utena tries to not cause the public too much destruction and just wants a fun fight with the Tres Magia. Are there evil Mahou Shoujos that tries to cause as much damage as possible while pretending to fight the villains? hmm...
amlg said:

I was wondering the same thing. How big is the scale of this good vs evil war? How long has it been been going on?

I read the whole manga and it never touches on the subject. The only clues are the museum and the TV show Utena watched as a kid. Utena looked very young in that scene so it would suggest the world knows about magical girls for more than 10 years.

They never really showed other fights because there are no other fights to show. What we do know suggests that everyone else is dead.

- Lord's group can open gates to places they previously visited so travel is not an issue. Lord's group hunted down all the magical girls in other cities. The hunt took a while because Lord dropped out of college because of it. They were done with the hunt is the reason they've returned to Nacht Base. Tres Magia emerged while Lord's group was away that's why they're sill alive.

- There are no other mascots, just the two. This is never really stated, but

- There are no other villains in other cities. Lord would've recruited them. Or if she killed them that would've made Venalita her enemy prior to what we see in the anime. I think the magical girls in other cities were simply fighting random monsters like the one in episode 1 and in flashbacks. Vatz mentions that the other girls need a lot of hand holding and Lord said they were extremely weak. The anime skipped a fight that should've been right before the beach trip. That fights show how strong Lord's group was because Leber and Loco easily win in a 2v2 against Tres Magia.

- Magical girls can do what ever they want to do. There's nothing holding them back to become evil or good.

- Utena doesn't attack civilians because "there's no fun in it". She only cares about magical girls.
Apr 20, 8:15 PM

Nov 2009
OH...

So all the other mahou shoujos are dead... RIP...

But... are they not going to recruit anymore mahou shoujos, especially with the good mascot seems to be missing at the end.

And I still can't tell if the evil mascot actually wants to kill off all mahou shoujos or not... Since they did reveal Lord's magic cames from the mascot himself... so if the mascot simply stop sending magic to Lord, wouldn't the "Hunt" just stop? cause the other villain girls doesn't exactly seems to want to do the hunt either anyways...

So it feels like the evil mascot wanted to do the hunt and kill off all mahou shoujos, but somehow changes his mind after meeting Utena or something... lol

Also... speaking of good mascot missing at the end... where did gigante sister go too? cause I am pretty sure she survived, being the evil mascot's assistant...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 21, 8:33 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to amlg
OH...

So all the other mahou shoujos are dead... RIP...

But... are they not going to recruit anymore mahou shoujos, especially with the good mascot seems to be missing at the end.

And I still can't tell if the evil mascot actually wants to kill off all mahou shoujos or not... Since they did reveal Lord's magic cames from the mascot himself... so if the mascot simply stop sending magic to Lord, wouldn't the "Hunt" just stop? cause the other villain girls doesn't exactly seems to want to do the hunt either anyways...

So it feels like the evil mascot wanted to do the hunt and kill off all mahou shoujos, but somehow changes his mind after meeting Utena or something... lol

Also... speaking of good mascot missing at the end... where did gigante sister go too? cause I am pretty sure she survived, being the evil mascot's assistant...
amlg said:

We don't know if Vatz recruited new girls or not. But it feels like scouting out new magical girls is a slow process and strong ones are extremely rare. Also nationwide a lot of cities need new magical girls after the hunt. My personal impression is that either Vatz is totally incompetent, or deliberately aiding Venalita by not really trying to stop him.

The evil mascot, Venalita only cares about Utena. Venalita didn't want to stop Lord sooner because Lord was part of the plan, a stepping stone to make Utena stronger. Venalita pushed Lord down the path of "conquer the world". Everything turned out exactly as Venalita wanted to.

We don't really know what Venalita's final plans are because the next step gets interrupted before it's revealed. But what we do know is that

Sister Gigante on the surface still works for Venalita, she collects information from the shadows for him. But it's highly suggested every time we see her that she plans to betray him. Sister Gigante is the only character we don't know much about, her real identity for example. She's the only character with an empty character profile.
Apr 21, 4:24 PM

Mar 2010
One of the greatest beach episodes.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 27, 6:44 PM
Sep 2021
não é tão ruim assim
Apr 30, 1:30 AM

Jan 2017
Took this long for the show to have a proper tentacle fanservice, and oh boy it delivered.

Azure's the first one to get a new form, no doubt the other 2 would get theirs in the near future too (Sulfur's would be VERY interesting me thinks)
May 10, 11:34 AM

Mar 2019
This was the best ecchi anime of the year so far, a true work of art! 🍸🗿

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 7

113 by nexolite1 »»
Today, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 3

355 by DX_impulse »»
May 9, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 28

89 by Timetoaster »»
May 8, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

142 by RetroxMG »»
May 1, 1:46 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

84 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 29, 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.