Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 11:28 AM

Apr 2023
Fuyuki and Rena are great girls but I would defintely marry and have many chlldren with best gamer girl Sayuri. I need at least a FuRyu from her.
Apr 9, 3:19 AM
Mar 2012
real strange finale, but good twist with that short 2 weeks lol.
SSR good dad right there.
Nice airport moment. new characters cameo this late? lol karaage in class.
had to get used to the art at times, but cast is decently fun & wholesome.
Apr 11, 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
Hopefully this gets another season, A very charming watch. Fuyuki just steals the show whenever she's onscreen.
Apr 13, 9:20 PM

Feb 2021
Wait what?! She's coming back after those drama XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 14, 4:06 AM

Dec 2020
I was gonna say for always being compared to being a fox Fuyuki seems more like a dog till this episode at least. But she's such a great character overall and is def the end game. The other two don't hold a candle to her!
Apr 14, 5:29 AM

Apr 2015
3/10 probably, perpetual mediocrity dropping into near unwatchability whenever it tried to be serious
Apr 14, 6:50 AM
Mar 2021
I can't believe the dub was better than original. Anyway I guess this leaves off on chapter 33ish in the manga and there's 111 chapters out so far.
Apr 15, 3:24 PM

Mar 2008
I feel like Fuyuki should have been gone like a month since it totally feels like she just fucked with Shiki intentionally. He has such a cool dad though. My parents would just ignore me or mock me and do nothing ;_;
Apr 20, 7:01 PM
Nov 2023
waitin patiently for season 2!!!!
Apr 30, 4:39 AM
Mar 2023
It is a very good and adorable anime
May 3, 7:06 PM
Mar 2021
Quiero más temporadas de esta maravilla.
May 4, 7:32 PM

Feb 2014
This~~~ anime was a huge waste of potential. That is too bad. It could have been exceptionally good.

I mean, it had the right pieces but unfortunately had wrong plays throughout the anime.

It everything started (the first miss) was when they decided to make "every" girl fall for him (starting with Sayurin). To give the anime a harem touch. Senpai apparently fell for him solely by his existence. He was existing and that is why she fell for him xD
Then there are other details and cliche events that started to lead this anime to the "waste of potential" category.

Cliches per see aren´t bad, but it depends on when/where it´s played.

Would have been better if Shiki was at least a little bold. He is a nice/god guy, but he is way too perfect/pure if I can put it like that. So his "kya~" moments started to get overused throughout the anime. Well, for someone who kinda binge-watched this anime, this was way more evident.

Anyway, 6/10

Very lovely art, by the way. It was eye catching and it really added positively to my experience.

TechOtakuMay 4, 8:02 PM
May 7, 3:27 AM

Mar 2013
Solid 8/10 for me.
This is an underrated series.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

104 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

73 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 4:20 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

90 by 2life »»
Apr 20, 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.