Source: https://x.com/aoex_anime/status/1771757377743896797

Teaser PV:

Source: https://twitter.com/aoex_anime/status/1771757011153346673

It's nice to see a half-a-year break.
_MushiRock11_Mar 23, 9:44 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 23, 9:53 PM

Oct 2017
Glad it'll fall this year. Looking forward to it.
Mar 23, 10:17 PM
Mar 2019
Is this adapting the next big arc or will it be shorter arcs?
TheRealNinjanime
Mar 23, 10:29 PM
May 2021
it's got Yuki in the name which makes me exited for my favorite part to come up, but also worried that they'll rush or cut the 2 mini arcs until then.
Mar 23, 10:52 PM

Aug 2015
This will be the first time there was a season of Blue Exorcist that we didn't have to wait 6 years for
Mar 23, 11:39 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Reply to The_Silver_Nuke
This will be the first time there was a season of Blue Exorcist that we didn't have to wait 6 years for
@The_Silver_Nuke Ahaha, good point, that's true.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 24, 2:53 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Ninjanime
Is this adapting the next big arc or will it be shorter arcs?
@Ninjanime The arcs to be adapted will be those of the Exorcist review and Aomori Hashirotaro. But, given Voln's speed, the anime might even go much further and adapt the manga's next big arc, namely : Blue Night Investigation arc. Nevertheless, the speed of the 1st episodes could be more or less the same as this season's.
Mar 24, 2:59 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to BP3
it's got Yuki in the name which makes me exited for my favorite part to come up, but also worried that they'll rush or cut the 2 mini arcs until then.
@BP3 Nah, they definitely won't be cutting these arcs. If only in the teaser, we find the atmosphere, but also the name of the arc concerning Hashirotaro. As for the examination exorcist arc, it has far too much information and important moments for it to be completely erased. We saw a first glimpse of it in the post-credit scene.
Mar 24, 4:46 AM

Jul 2017
Good to see this get another season this soon and not have another 6-7 year wait. Always felt like this franchise was hurt from the long waiting periods as any momentum built with its seasons just dissipates over time until the next one came out. While there isn't that much momentum produced with the latest season, at least the fact that more is coming so soon at least gives faith that there might be value to all this without needing to discard it completely till like 2030.
Mar 24, 7:12 AM
Dec 2013
So instead of waiting 7 years for the next season to air, I only have to wait 7 months? Thank God!
Mar 24, 9:19 AM
May 2021
Kumoiro_Shizuki said:
@BP3 Nah, they definitely won't be cutting these arcs. If only in the teaser, we find the atmosphere, but also the name of the arc concerning Hashirotaro. As for the examination exorcist arc, it has far too much information and important moments for it to be completely erased. We saw a first glimpse of it in the post-credit scene.

yeah I actually just looked at the chapters and lengths of the arcs and seasons so far and we should get to the end of beyond the snow which is extremely hype. we went from 39-69, so this 12 eps should get to 99, and next 12 will perfectly cut of the cliffhanger in 130 cause there's not enough chapters for after that.
Mar 24, 9:24 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to BP3
Kumoiro_Shizuki said:

yeah I actually just looked at the chapters and lengths of the arcs and seasons so far and we should get to the end of beyond the snow which is extremely hype. we went from 39-69, so this 12 eps should get to 99, and next 12 will perfectly cut of the cliffhanger in 130 cause there's not enough chapters for after that.
@BP3 That does seem rather coherent. After that, it remains to be seen how fast and paced the coming courts will be. After all, we could very well stop just before the arc of the blue night memories. Nevertheless, your predictions seem the most likely to be the most accurate.
Apr 6, 5:45 PM
Jan 2020
seems way too soon they bearly managed with this season. it had some nice drawings and it looked pleasant mostly but it just..dosent move very stiff animation. episode 1 had a pretty well animated fighting cut and lst episode had some decent animationn whne they destroyed the poll stuff but that is all we ever got. rest falls flat
PhoenixfalconerApr 7, 10:50 AM
Apr 16, 7:19 AM
Apr 2018
Im worried AF about this new season. Ive not seen much of S3 but man it looks awful compared to the previous two. I hope they take feedback into consideration and fix the character designs... Rin looks terrible in S3
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.