Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 27, 1:33 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, you are right. Let's hope for Oushi's happiness!
@Memore and season 2!
Mar 27, 2:38 AM
Mar 2021
It's soo good I loved it!!
Mar 27, 2:41 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to SenseiSempai-san
@Memore and season 2!
@SenseiSempai-san, yes, of course!!
Mar 27, 11:10 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, yes, of course!!
@Memore still awaiting the announcement
Mar 27, 11:16 PM

Feb 2021
@Memore still awaiting the announcement
@SenseiSempai-san, me too! Hope for Oushi's happiness!
Mar 27, 11:38 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, me too! Hope for Oushi's happiness!
@Memore Lol. Hope the mangaka shares your enthusiasm.
Mar 28, 2:09 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore Lol. Hope the mangaka shares your enthusiasm.
@SenseiSempai-san, I hope so too.
Mar 28, 2:11 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, I hope so too.
@Memore indeed and hope so.
Mar 28, 6:15 AM
Feb 2024
This episode was wholesome, Ituomi in his child form is sooo cuute! The animation was superb and i really appreciate the evolution of the relationships between the characters (I'm so happy for Shin and Ema). I can't wait for the next season🩷🩡
Mar 29, 12:13 AM
Sep 2023
its cute warmth and chill story
Mar 30, 4:45 AM
Jun 2019
The ending was very cute :)
Mar 30, 2:17 PM

Jan 2021
So pretty much everyone is happy by the end of the season except for Oushi. Man why tf did they have to add such a childhood friend. A childhood friend who learned sign language for her. A childhood friend who was always there to help her. A childhood friend who had special memories with her. A childhood friend who had feelings for her. Why tf did we not see Oushi x Yuki. How tf did Yuki not fall for Oushi before falling for a random guy on a train. Damn it. Loved it but I still support Oushi x Yuki even though I know that ship will never sail.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 30, 5:41 PM
Nov 2021
So happy to see that Itsuomi had great wonderful feelings toward Yuki cause I was still lacking the "I love Yuki so much" vibes but it has now been greatly satisfied. I wanna see another season. I am also hoping for more than 12 episodes on the next season. Also hoping for the side characters to have loveydovey episodes cause I am dying of curiosity. Greatly recommend this animeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Mar 30, 11:06 PM

Aug 2016
I’m sooo happy this anime lived up to the manga. One of my favorites.
Mar 31, 1:06 PM
Jun 2020
Omg... It's over. I don't know whether to be sad or happy.

At first the animation felt a little weird to me like very "perfect", but then, I got used to it. I also felt that it was a little bit cloying. Still, I loved this anime. The characters were very cute. I'm so glad that each relationship flowed well and they didn't have any major problems. Hopefully Yuki and Itsuomi continue to learn a lot of things together and don't get tired.

Rate: 8/10

I would like to see a second season.

Apr 1, 7:54 AM

Oct 2008
such a wonderful episode! Yuki so lucky to have a great partner! and they can now travel together! damn! you go girl!
and there 2 pairs who also hook-up! the friend of Yuki x cousin of Yuki's bf! and also Shin and Emma!
5/5.

Apr 1, 8:00 AM

Oct 2008
Reply to MiamoreCash
A disappointing ending for a disappointing anime. Very fitting.
@MiamoreCash - kindly go ahead and do yourself a favor and read NTR stories, it would be a better fit for you.

Apr 1, 11:43 AM

May 2020
Not to be harsh, but if this was something other way around, a pitiful guy longing for a textbook romance, pretty sure this wouldn't have gotten such a nice reception.  But hey, female self insert.. pink flowers blooming in background.. slow nice piano playing.. and yes, "That's my Jam!".

I mean lol, 12 episodes later and we still didn't get any reason besides, "Itsuomi-san is so dreamy", from Yuki. Also, one minute, that weird girl who had an unrequited, unreciprocated crush over flawless-kun really did go and started dating that one guy with a weird hairstyle??? 

Wasn't she hellbent over dating flawless-kun and flawless-kun only.. then how?? Am I missing something lol.

Ending does seem complete, so I hope no second season. But if it does get one, can't see myself going through this again, as I don't think we'd ever get out of this "dreamy" phase.
Apr 1, 7:06 PM

Mar 2008
Nice finale. Also nice to see Itsuomi act more expressive than his usual very stoic demeanor.

Everyone got to pair off but Oushi. Poor Oushi, as annoying as he was with Yuki sometimes I still feel like he should have someone...granted if he doesnt act all controlling.

I really liked this one. It was just so sweet.
Apr 1, 7:34 PM
Feb 2020
I loved the manga, and they truly did it justice! I can't wait for Season 2
Apr 1, 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
The train announcement in English.. I could tell it was voice actors, not an actual recording of the train announcer. Other than that, good episode.
Apr 2, 11:23 AM
Mar 2021
Apr 2, 1:04 PM
Jan 2024
Such a wonderful story paired with beautiful animation!
Apr 2, 6:34 PM
Oct 2018
These background characters look a lot like Suiren and Kouha--an unexpected cameo? I hope this is a sign πŸ‘€πŸ™

Apr 3, 3:24 PM

Jul 2019
Reply to matias067
@MiamoreCash - kindly go ahead and do yourself a favor and read NTR stories, it would be a better fit for you.
@matias067
Certainly. I'm pretty sure that even NTR stories would have decently written characters and not soulless dolls like Yuki whose only personality trait is that she's deaf, not to mention lack of hobbies or opinions.
Apr 3, 8:35 PM
Feb 2024
I feel real love watching this
Also that first kiss was really unexpected :>
Apr 4, 12:24 AM
Mar 2024
tew good the romance is so cutteeeeuhhh
Apr 4, 9:55 AM
Sep 2023
Truly a sign of affection
Apr 5, 2:35 AM

Dec 2022
First episode was Yuki's World and the last one is Our World. This was the gem of winter season. Hope to see S2 soon.
Apr 13, 10:06 PM
May 2023
madoka is literally that one elmo meme
Apr 14, 10:40 AM
Jun 2022
Wished they didn't have to rush Shin and Emma's soon date, they needed a bit more time personally, but the previous episodes about them especially when they were in high school was perfect and added so much depth to their relationship and makes me love them even more! Hopefully ASAO gets a season 2 because I want to see more of them!
Apr 15, 9:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yuki and Itsuomi's date in the flower is sure cute to see ahah, but it was especially good to get Itsuomi's backstory to give more depth to his character and actions, makes sense now why he want to help kids around the world and all while traveling, now we got a couple confirmation at the end for basically everyone, so that's sure the most happy ending we could get ahaha.
Apr 18, 9:10 AM

Feb 2023
Really loved this show! One of the healthiest relationships I've seen in anime. Would definitely watch another season
Apr 18, 9:12 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to Mainnus
What a beautiful ending, everyone wins except Oushi
Mainnus said:
everyone wins except Oushi

Ngl..I didn't like Oushi for most of the show, but the last couple episodes made me like him more. Hopefully my guy catches a break soon.
Apr 18, 9:15 AM

Feb 2023
Reply to UnderwaterRobin
Im okay.....
WAAHHH BUT REALLY THOUGH: good ending, totally didnt make me cry alright...aha.....please season two, one day I NEED MOREEEEE

@UnderwaterRobin How didn't this get flagged as h3ntai?!?! HANDHOLDING?!?!? Too lewd!!!
Apr 18, 9:49 AM
Jan 2024
Reply to BlueBullet178
@UnderwaterRobin How didn't this get flagged as h3ntai?!?! HANDHOLDING?!?!? Too lewd!!!
@BlueBullet178

I guess hand holding is hentai now πŸ˜”, its too extreme for the kids nowadays
Apr 24, 4:17 PM

Apr 2010
did the guy just gifted her a ring at the first date? rofllllllllll Only a woman author could have think about that
Apr 26, 5:37 PM

Feb 2009
huh, so it ends nicely with everyone getting together with someone, aside from Oushi but that's his own fault.
Apr 27, 11:53 PM
Jul 2020
All I'm saying is there HAS to be a season two.
Apr 28, 3:10 AM
May 2022
it was really wholesome!
May 2, 12:31 PM

Jul 2022
Visual feast, soft, heartwarming and gentle, this anime was amazing and a real refreshment in how well done it was both story-wise and production-wise. Kudos for everyone who worked on it, and i'll be hoping and steadily waiting for season 2! ❣
May 2, 1:40 PM
Aug 2019
Great to see everyone ending with their beloved, ouishi dude messed up his timing
May 3, 5:54 PM

Apr 2016
this fell off hard idc about the main couple
May 5, 8:02 PM
Dec 2023
10/10............

May 6, 10:22 PM
May 2023
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

126 by Phixiately »»
Yesterday, 7:24 AM

» About OST

demonaman293 - May 1

1 by RaVeN_Mortus »»
May 1, 4:30 PM

» SEASON 2???!!

kisaragi_eki - Apr 9

18 by Vicky9anime »»
May 1, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

116 by bucciest »»
Apr 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Phloup - Dec 31, 2023

337 by Phixiately »»
Apr 29, 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.