Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 24, 3:18 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
My first shojo so I was a little hesitant on starting it, but I was happy I did. It was really good. Especially with Yuki being deaf it was a really nice touch 🙂 looking forward to a second season!
Mar 24, 7:22 PM

Dec 2016
Hmm. Kinda feel a bit dissapointed in this last quarter of the series.

The early premise was so brilliant in the whole concept of two people getting to know each other with sign language (the animation was pretty detailed and neat too). But I don't feel that the finale had a good climax to seal the deal. Itsuomi's revelation about his love for traveling wasn't really that interesting to me as finale material, it's something that should had been an important passage in a less important episode, not as the climax. Quite frankly I feel that Emma and Shin-chan should had been the spotlight rather tha just being a part of a montage with Yuki's friends and their love life.

This show was an easy high 9 in the beginning, I feel that this last episodes bump it down to an 8.5 in my books.
Mar 24, 7:48 PM
Jan 2024
Simplesmente incrível
Mar 24, 11:52 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, what about Yuki? No chance for him?
@Memore Well Yuki is not into Oushi at least for now. Perhaps maybe in the future but it would take a major change in the story arc to do so. Perhaps it is easier to introduce another character to match with Oushi. That's how I feel.
Mar 25, 1:46 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to SenseiSempai-san
@Memore Well Yuki is not into Oushi at least for now. Perhaps maybe in the future but it would take a major change in the story arc to do so. Perhaps it is easier to introduce another character to match with Oushi. That's how I feel.
@SenseiSempai-san, maybe you are right. Still I hope for Oushi to be witj Yuki in the future.
Mar 25, 1:55 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, maybe you are right. Still I hope for Oushi to be witj Yuki in the future.
@Memore yeah can understand how you feel. Perhaps some messages to the mangaka may prompt such scenario in the near future.
Mar 25, 1:55 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore yeah can understand how you feel. Perhaps some messages to the mangaka may prompt such scenario in the near future.
@SenseiSempai-san, it would be amazing!
Mar 25, 1:57 AM
Dec 2022
@kisaragi_eki thanks for the link. It is good to read manga from time to time.
Mar 25, 1:58 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
All get a pair except for Oushi. So sad. Hope that they announce season 2 and treat Oushi well!
@Memore let's hope so,
Mar 25, 1:59 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, it would be amazing!
@Memore yes though it will change the entire sotry arc but we'll see how it pans out in the manga first before even talking about season 2.
Mar 25, 2:03 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore yes though it will change the entire sotry arc but we'll see how it pans out in the manga first before even talking about season 2.
@SenseiSempai-san, I wish Itsuomi happiness in love, really, but I can't watch Oushi sufferings.
Mar 25, 2:24 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, I wish Itsuomi happiness in love, really, but I can't watch Oushi sufferings.
@Memore I get you but perhaps Oushi's suffering is part of him maturing and be more communicative effectively rather than being a surly person in Yuki's eyes.
Mar 25, 2:33 AM

Feb 2019
A pretty good ending. Although the first half was good, it didn't feel like a satisfying ending to a second season. I'm glad the second half did its job.

Yuki was, is, and will probably continue be the main reason why this show/story is so interesting. To be honest, I'm just okay with Itsuomi. Yuki is who's carrying the show here.

That girl who hangs around Oushi is kind of cute and might be a good partner for him in the future. And Oushi might be taking his first steps to become an actual interpreter, you go, man!

SHIN AND EMMA! THE SHIP IS SAILING! I'm so happy for them, especially Shin.

Also glad to see Madoka-chan in the flesh, and she has that fire like her aunt lol

Definitely hoping for a season 2, but I'm not sure whether it'll ever come. In any case, I'll put the manga in my backlog.

8/10. Definite AotS for me.
Mar 25, 2:46 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore I get you but perhaps Oushi's suffering is part of him maturing and be more communicative effectively rather than being a surly person in Yuki's eyes.
@SenseiSempai-san, you are right, but still it is painful to watch.
Mar 25, 2:47 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Shikkakku
A pretty good ending. Although the first half was good, it didn't feel like a satisfying ending to a second season. I'm glad the second half did its job.

Yuki was, is, and will probably continue be the main reason why this show/story is so interesting. To be honest, I'm just okay with Itsuomi. Yuki is who's carrying the show here.

That girl who hangs around Oushi is kind of cute and might be a good partner for him in the future. And Oushi might be taking his first steps to become an actual interpreter, you go, man!

SHIN AND EMMA! THE SHIP IS SAILING! I'm so happy for them, especially Shin.

Also glad to see Madoka-chan in the flesh, and she has that fire like her aunt lol

Definitely hoping for a season 2, but I'm not sure whether it'll ever come. In any case, I'll put the manga in my backlog.

8/10. Definite AotS for me.
@Shikkakku, that girl is Oushi's friend. I hope that he and Yuki will be together in future.
Mar 25, 3:02 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@Shikkakku, that girl is Oushi's friend. I hope that he and Yuki will be together in future.
@Memore Isn't that girl that hangs around Oushi is his sister? Or I may have miss out something here?
Mar 25, 3:03 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, you are right, but still it is painful to watch.
@Memore it is when one is rooting for Oushi.
Mar 25, 3:07 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore Isn't that girl that hangs around Oushi is his sister? Or I may have miss out something here?
@SenseiSempai-san, no, it is his friend, his sister is a girl with a short brown hair.
Mar 25, 3:07 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore it is when one is rooting for Oushi.
@SenseiSempai-san, not for him, but for his love, he suffers because of it.
MemoreMar 25, 3:19 AM
Mar 25, 3:09 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, no, it is his friend, his sister is a girl with a short brown hair.
@Memore ahh ok. must have got confused by the two.
Mar 25, 3:09 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, not for him, but for his love, he suffers because of it.
@Memore yes but maybe it is part of the whole story arc. The story and characters sure can connect with us.
Mar 25, 3:20 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore yes but maybe it is part of the whole story arc. The story and characters sure can connect with us.
@SenseiSempai-san, let's hope that Itsuomi finds another girlfriend.
Mar 25, 4:49 AM
Jun 2023
As always,unrealistic self insert shoujo with bad portrayals of deaf character.
Mar 25, 5:51 AM
Mar 2022
Johntyson31 said:
As always,unrealistic self insert shoujo with bad portrayals of deaf character.

dumb*ss the author already do lots of research before making a deaf character.
😐

kisaragi_ekiMar 25, 6:04 AM
Mar 25, 7:43 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
ahhh this anime was so CUTE i’m gonna miss it

a strong 9/10 from me. absolutely adorable
Mar 25, 8:57 AM
Jan 2021
I Love it so much!!!!! Season 2 please!!!
Mar 25, 9:56 AM

Jun 2008
Shin needs to change his hair again. The purple looked so much better.
Mar 25, 10:46 AM
Apr 2021
I LOVE IT!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mar 25, 12:14 PM

Nov 2022
Got me a bit teary there ;)

Overall great watch, one of those feel good shows ^-^

Curious to see how Oushi's story will develop.
Mar 25, 7:34 PM
Sep 2021
Pretty good and wholesome. let just hope for season 2.
Mar 25, 7:53 PM
Mar 2019
The series ends with a happy ending including Oushi. Though, Ouishi's journey continues through another path. Is there more to this anime for a second season?
Mar 25, 8:11 PM
Feb 2020
that was a great ending to the season! i hope they make season 2!
Mar 26, 12:08 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, let's hope that Itsuomi finds another girlfriend.
@Memore lol. well don't think Itsuomi will have any trouble finding one but whether he feels it is another matter.
Mar 26, 12:10 AM

Feb 2023
I liked the story with more mature characters. And everyone ended up with a gf, Japan must be paradise.
Mar 26, 1:08 AM
Nov 2021
this whole season was beautiful! I love all the characters and the way the story flowed. it felt calming and exciting when all the feels happened! 🥰🥰
Mar 26, 1:37 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore lol. well don't think Itsuomi will have any trouble finding one but whether he feels it is another matter.
@SenseiSempai-san, he like Yuki, they should be together.
Mar 26, 3:04 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, he like Yuki, they should be together.
@Memore well need Yuki to like him back to work.
Mar 26, 3:10 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore well need Yuki to like him back to work.
@SenseiSempai-san, yes, you are right.
Mar 26, 3:21 AM
May 2021
<3 Everyone should watch this anime
Mar 26, 3:38 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, yes, you are right.
@Memore indeed. will it ever work?
Mar 26, 3:38 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to unBE4Rable
@unBE4Rable do agree.
Mar 26, 4:23 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore indeed. will it ever work?
@SenseiSempai-san, I hope so.
Mar 26, 4:23 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to unBE4Rable
@unBE4Rable, yes, but Oushi should be the main character and not Itsuomi. So sad.
Mar 26, 8:34 AM

Dec 2022
well this anime in a nutshell will be
"Mute and deaf girls falls in love with a Traveller and goes on journeys"

well everyone managed to get a partner except poor Oushi
Mar 26, 3:33 PM

Aug 2020
Ahh that was a cute closing. It seems things got really satisfying in the end, the characters and plot. Also really appreciated the date part.

Mar 26, 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
one thing yuki and i have in common: we take a buttload of pictures of flowers/nature and food lol about time shin and emma got together. i was rooting for them to get together. i'm happy for kyouya and rin too for finally making it official.
Mar 26, 5:16 PM
Dec 2023
Beautiful Anime!!
Mar 26, 11:39 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Memore
@SenseiSempai-san, I hope so.
@Memore indeed. let see how the manga pans out then we probably have a good idea if this will be happening in the anime if it got a second season.
Mar 27, 12:11 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Zaxphred
well this anime in a nutshell will be
"Mute and deaf girls falls in love with a Traveller and goes on journeys"

well everyone managed to get a partner except poor Oushi
@Zaxphred, I hope for him to be with Yuki in the future.
Mar 27, 1:18 AM

Feb 2021
@Memore indeed. let see how the manga pans out then we probably have a good idea if this will be happening in the anime if it got a second season.
@SenseiSempai-san, you are right. Let's hope for Oushi's happiness!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

126 by Phixiately »»
Yesterday, 7:24 AM

» About OST

demonaman293 - May 1

1 by RaVeN_Mortus »»
May 1, 4:30 PM

» SEASON 2???!!

kisaragi_eki - Apr 9

18 by Vicky9anime »»
May 1, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

116 by bucciest »»
Apr 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Phloup - Dec 31, 2023

337 by Phixiately »»
Apr 29, 6:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.