Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sasaki and Peeps (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 22, 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
With Magical Pink storming the Bureau and come back for her revenge to kill all psychics, she's not alone with her comrade: Magical Yellow, Sayoko.

It's the Sasaki and Shizuka duo, not Peeps (since the Bureau doesn't know about his existence) lying in wait as Hoshizaki and the other soldiers gang up on the Magical girls, not to mention their Magical Barrier, which will be a tricky one to break through. And Sasaki has an idea: create water to drain the Barrier to disarm the Field from within. With his help, the plan to drown them, forcing the release of the Barrier, is a success, though they retreat soon thereafter. Still, Shizuka is a liable threat until proven otherwise, and the magical girls have been the bane and boon of the Bureau for quite a while. So, from now on, Shizuka is taken in as a member too, with Sasaki taking care of her.

Akutsu requesting information from Sasaki on his victory against the magical girls with his plan, and even Shizuka in general, she's practically under his care. Once again, Otonari is found outside her apartment still trying to overhear Peeps's voice, that Sasaki maintains his posture and remains innocent while giving her some convenience store food as usual. And like the usual, Peeps has his Kobe chateaubriand beef with Sasaki through shabu-shabu, like the first days when he bought him that landed them both in a crazy reverse-Isekai adventure. With the rate of the otherworld shrinking against the real world, there's trouble when the two worlds collide, not to mention a news report about an otherworldly lizardman (which meant Akutsu's immediate call), things are rapidly pacing.

Otonari being confronted by a demon king, yikes, the problems add up a ton now.

A weird show that pits itself as a reverse-Isekai, though it's neither good nor great.
KANLen09Mar 22, 5:52 AM
Mar 22, 5:57 AM

Aug 2017
I liked the first episode the best, but then it kinda felt it was going nowhere and it didn't help that arc where they needed to rescue Marc-san was boring and dragged. Preferred if the show fully focused in the real world and not the fantasy, because that's where the interesting characters were for me. Ending seems to hint at a season 2? If it's focused on that yandere girl I wouldn't mind but for now this was nothing more than a ok watch.
Mar 22, 6:04 AM

Feb 2021
3:12 WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOURTH?! There wasn't enough already?

Shizuka is so happy about working with Sasaki, her blushing is cute lol
15:31 An interesting word here. マッチポンプ (macchi ponpu) - stirring up trouble in order to get credit for resolving it; profiting from solving problems created by oneself. From English “match”. From Dutch; Flemish “pomp”. In ref. to lighting a match and then putting it out with a water pump.

There is a scene after credits!
Was that her father or something?
Interesting cliffhanger, so Otonari-san will be actually important from now.

And I still don't get why there is "fourth" in the title of the episode.

7/10
There are so many things going on, and from what I heard the adaptation isn't that good, so this turned out to be kind of a mess. The novels must be really interesting though.
But yeah, I enjoyed it.

This also got considerably popular in Japan, pretty cool.
Mar 22, 6:04 AM

Apr 2010
And it ends with a cliffhanger setting itself up for a second season which i doubt it will get.
Story was ok i think they tried to accomplish to much in a 1 cour anime especially combining two worlds each with their own story in this didn't work, it will probably worj in a two cour but 1 cour is just to short.
I think the original LN is probably a lot better since it can spread this over several novels but i have not read them so can't say for sure.
The characters looked interesting but we got to little time with them the actually get proper character development and we got to many of them, it's also a mystery to me why the neighbour is on the cover for this anime yet her role is really small it suggests to me she would have a much bigger role in the future.
There is also the role of the mahou shoujo which seemed out of place.
I think this had potential but the execution was just bad.
Mar 22, 6:06 AM
Oct 2019
This Anime have a lot of interesting idea but poorly executed.
I feel like it became too much as we progress every episodes and feels kinda confusing tbh.

5/10 for me.
felt like completely wasted of my time if i'm being honest.
Mar 22, 6:07 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
So that's it? It's already over? This anime started off great from episode 1 and I was enjoying it all the way, but this final episode is so incomplete that it's hinting for a 2nd season, idk.

Otonari-san, the yandere girl, needs more screen time. Aside from waiting for Sasaki-san while sitting in front of her door, she hasn't done much in this season. However, it looks like this unexpected new demon king character seems to be planning to make Otonari-san her minion? But why?

I'm also disappointed that Magical Pink hasn't done much in this season. Who's the other magical girl and who is her voice actress?

Originally planning to give this anime a 7/10 because I was still enjoying it, although this last episode didn't leave a good impression on me. I'll forgive them if they'll continue this with a sequel, although highly unlikely. So because of this finale after watching all these 12 episodes, I'm dropping my score to 6/10. It was still fine for the most part and I like Shizuka Futari among the girls. I'm just really disappointed with how this show ended. Bummer..

....Wait, so did this series become popular in Japan? If so, then would that popularity warrant a 2nd season? I need more answers after watching this final episode. I wanna know what's going to happen with the magical girls and if Sasaki-san would befriend them at some point. There's just not enough and I guess the execution was just somewhat weak.
Mar 22, 6:09 AM

Mar 2013
Horrible story and world building but likable characters and their designs, likable animation, and likable songs. 7/10

Actually has a lot of potential at first but is too random.
Cliffhanger IMG Drop:
CrazyButNot4UMar 22, 7:17 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 22, 6:29 AM

Mar 2021
This was a decent enough show but the story could have been developed better. I liked the cliffhanger at the end and I do hope this gets a second season.
Mar 22, 6:41 AM
Jul 2023
For a series that started off so well, it really fumbled to finish line, terrible production value, the focus the most uninteresting aspect of the overall story, and god damn cliffhanger ending.

If only the story focus magical girls instead and not the political situation on Pii-chan world.
Mar 22, 7:03 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty much agree to what others said. Great potential, definitely not bad but wth is with this ending.. And lots of open ends.. They could've skipped the Marc arc tbh felt filler like..
Definitely want to watch season 2 though since it's so open...

I like the 2 worlds idea, reverse isekai etc. But maybe if it was more fleshed out done in 24 episodes it's nicer, now it felt a bit meh. Some parts were boring other parts interesting. It was all over the place. I get the political part too but nothing gets explained properly so hope to see more of the how and why in season 2. Especially regarding the mahou shoujo girls. Though I get a feeling that it's hinted those are the ones recruited by the demon
GyarutsundereMar 22, 7:06 AM
Mar 22, 7:11 AM
Sep 2015
12 episodes are really not enough to handle two worlds. This whole thing seems just like a trailer for something much bigger. Waiting for a sequel announcement...
Mar 22, 7:14 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to Gyarutsundere
Pretty much agree to what others said. Great potential, definitely not bad but wth is with this ending.. And lots of open ends.. They could've skipped the Marc arc tbh felt filler like..
Definitely want to watch season 2 though since it's so open...

I like the 2 worlds idea, reverse isekai etc. But maybe if it was more fleshed out done in 24 episodes it's nicer, now it felt a bit meh. Some parts were boring other parts interesting. It was all over the place. I get the political part too but nothing gets explained properly so hope to see more of the how and why in season 2. Especially regarding the mahou shoujo girls. Though I get a feeling that it's hinted those are the ones recruited by the demon
@Gyarutsundere Will there be a season 2 of Sasaki and Pii-chan?
Mar 22, 7:17 AM

Mar 2010
Reply to Tachi27
@Gyarutsundere Will there be a season 2 of Sasaki and Pii-chan?
@Tachi27 well it certainly seems that way and given the popularity in Japan I'd make the bet on yes. But guarantee isn't there yet, no official announcement yet sadly
Mar 22, 7:32 AM

Nov 2021
Overall, it's a pretty confusing show.
Mar 22, 8:02 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to Gyarutsundere
@Tachi27 well it certainly seems that way and given the popularity in Japan I'd make the bet on yes. But guarantee isn't there yet, no official announcement yet sadly
@Gyarutsundere If it were like that, the neighbor would have to face Sasaki and Pee Chan, since the theory indicates that magical girls work for the devil, don't you think?
Mar 22, 8:07 AM
Jan 2024
Why does the ending hang? This anime needs a season 2
Mar 22, 8:14 AM

Jan 2023
“I’m a demon. And you’re going to be fighting angelic disciples on my behalf.”

No, just no. I’m done. I hope this never gets a second season or any kind of continuation, this is ridiculous.
Mar 22, 8:55 AM

Mar 2012
Isekai, mahou shoujo, now even angels and demons, this anime is literally all over the place. Looks like the author dumped in anything and everything they could think of that would fit in a fantasy setting. Even if it gets season 2 I'm not going to bother with it.
Mar 22, 9:23 AM

Apr 2022
is this a random clifhanger or a second season is coming?
Mar 22, 9:26 AM
Feb 2020
It goes places,things happens and never felt like a chore to watch.Flat 7/10 an OK show.
Mar 22, 9:33 AM
Jun 2022
I enjoyed it and i hope we gonna get a second season
Mar 22, 9:37 AM

Jun 2019
My 261st completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.

Mar 22, 9:38 AM

Apr 2022
I was incredibly bored throughout more than half of this damn show, and the moment it ends is a moment when a hot half-naked lizardman appears? Are you freaking kidding me... I loved the first episode, then it all quickly went to shit. Why does every fucking girl in this have to be a child? Why make the protagonist an old man as if to bait people into thinking this will be something mature, only to sprinkle loli shit all over it in the end anyway? I can't decide if I'm more mad at the anime or at myself that I kept watching after the 2nd episode.
Mar 22, 9:44 AM

Jan 2023
A decent episode to conclude the series, though probably not the best one.

Overall the show had its moments. I really liked the mix of cop/supernatural show with a pretty classic isekai.
And I would gladly welcome a second season as we would probably explore a bit more the magical world and the fourth world appearing in the post credits scene.
Speaking of, it's too bad we had to wait the very last seconds of the show to see neighbor girl taking a more important place in the story.

On the other hand what I didn't like that much was (some of) the isekai plots, who failed to captivate me as much as what was happening in our modern world.
Sasaki was a good character, but I think he could have a had maybe a little bit more actions moments to shine, and a few more fun lines maybe.

Still, I can say I enjoyed the ride for the most part, and I'm crossing my fingers for an eventual second season, considering that cliffhanger we got :)
6 for the whole series from me!
MeguSae38Mar 22, 10:09 AM
Mar 22, 9:52 AM

Jan 2012
And so we end with Sasaki stopping the magical girl attack on the bureau and smoothing everything over only to find a lizardman for his trouble.

I knew it! I knew the next-door girl would eventually get roped into this somehow. I figured maybe she'd turn out to be a magical girl, but now I dunno with this new demon prince character. Is he also from Pii-chan's world, or somewhere else maybe? I'll be excited to see in season 2.

Anywho, I liked this show a fair amount. I went in blind and was very surprised the first episode was extra long. I gelled well with the isekai vibes, but was initially put off when the psychic stuff in our world was revealed simply because I feared it would be unnecessary, too much. By the end I still preferred the episodes that focused on Pii-chan's world, but I think the bloated nature of the plot is part of the point. Sasaki's juggling of things as a salaryman is one of the main themes of the series. And I liked the cast and how they interacted with one another. I'm tempted to give this a low 8, but will stick with a solid 7/10. Like I said before, bring on season 2!
animefan8800Mar 22, 10:04 AM
Mar 22, 9:59 AM

Jun 2019
Embient said:
And I still don't get why there is "fourth" in the title of the episode.

The first world is the primary world - Japan in our world (our Earth). The secondary world is the fantasy-themed isekai world where Pii-chan hails from. The tertiary world is presumably the mahou shoujo world, where it looks like Magical Pink and, in this episode, the other newly introduced magical girl alongside her, are always returning to when it appears like they open up a rift in the sky or spacetime to another dimension. Therefore the quaternary world, introduced in this episode, is either the world of the lizardman, the one of demons and angels, or it's the same world for the lizardman and demons & angels.
Mar 22, 10:12 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like the magical girls are finally here to fulfill that promise of theirs. The plan though a simple one in theory sure took a lot in practice. Shizuka was adorable as she finally got the role she wanted. Meeting Peeps really had served to change Sasaki's life thats for sure. Feels like beings from other worlds are starting to break through into theirs. Looks like the eswhile neighbor is also gonna have a larger part to play in the story as well. Looking forward to seeing another season for this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 10:15 AM

Feb 2019
No more otonari san on Fridays 😢 gonna miss Sasapi a lot, even if it didn’t stay consistent after that great first episode, still had fun with it and Sasaki and Pi’s relationship was a blast.

Finale was probably the best episode in a while. Finally got to see the Mahou Shoujo in action again and thanks to Shizuka and Sasaki’s teamwork the bureau was saved. How does Sasaki get rewarded for his bravery? Becoming Shizuka’s babysitter 😂 bro just can’t beat the lolicon allegations. Also where tf did the other mahou shoujo come from?? I kinda recall them mentioning that there were multiple but weird for her to just show up suddenly lol.

They NEED to do more with Otonari san though besides just having her get food and drink from Sasaki. Like she clearly has some home and mental issues and they’ve never been touched on. Instead of multiple episodes on that Marc political negotiation arc, we should’ve got some lore with her. Despite her brief screen time, she’s been my fave part of the story. That knock on the wall definitely wasn’t because Sasaki and Pii were talking loud. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was being abused or something.

Last few mins of the episode seemingly leave the door open for a second season with the issue of time dilation in the other world, lizardmen entering Earth, etc. I’d be down for another season, but I’d really prefer if they just focus on the Earth stuff instead of the isekai world. All the most interesting characters and plot lines are there.

Decent show, but could’ve been really good with more focus.
Marinate1016Mar 22, 10:59 AM
Mar 22, 11:07 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to Marinate1016
No more otonari san on Fridays 😢 gonna miss Sasapi a lot, even if it didn’t stay consistent after that great first episode, still had fun with it and Sasaki and Pi’s relationship was a blast.

Finale was probably the best episode in a while. Finally got to see the Mahou Shoujo in action again and thanks to Shizuka and Sasaki’s teamwork the bureau was saved. How does Sasaki get rewarded for his bravery? Becoming Shizuka’s babysitter 😂 bro just can’t beat the lolicon allegations. Also where tf did the other mahou shoujo come from?? I kinda recall them mentioning that there were multiple but weird for her to just show up suddenly lol.

They NEED to do more with Otonari san though besides just having her get food and drink from Sasaki. Like she clearly has some home and mental issues and they’ve never been touched on. Instead of multiple episodes on that Marc political negotiation arc, we should’ve got some lore with her. Despite her brief screen time, she’s been my fave part of the story. That knock on the wall definitely wasn’t because Sasaki and Pii were talking loud. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was being abused or something.

Last few mins of the episode seemingly leave the door open for a second season with the issue of time dilation in the other world, lizardmen entering Earth, etc. I’d be down for another season, but I’d really prefer if they just focus on the Earth stuff instead of the isekai world. All the most interesting characters and plot lines are there.

@Marinate1016 you think what otonari-san is abuse sexual/rape for someone like his father or the man who fell in his apartment.
Mar 22, 11:09 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to Marinate1016

@Marinate1016 Otonari-san shows no signs of sexual abuse/rape, loss of innocence, virginity, there is not even any moaning or anything like that.
Mar 22, 11:10 AM

Feb 2019
Tachi27 said:
@Marinate1016 Otonari-san shows no signs of sexual abuse/rape, loss of innocence, virginity, there is not even any moaning or anything like that.

Who the fuck mentioned rape or sexual abuse? Turn off the porn
Mar 22, 11:12 AM
May 2007
Does anyone know how much of the LN did season 1 cover? It honestly feels like this was one big introduction season.
Mar 22, 11:23 AM

Nov 2014
Sincerely, this was trash and not in a fun way. Like a complete waste of digital space
Mar 22, 11:43 AM

Dec 2010
How did this studio turn such a crazy and fun story into such sanitized garbage? Buncololi is at his strongest when it comes to wacky storylines and dirty jokes, yet they removed literally everything that made this story enjoyable. The first episode was very promising, but it ended up as one of the biggest disappointments of the season instead.
Mar 22, 12:18 PM
Oct 2022
We still have no answers for why everyone seems to be randomly dropping IQ points. Lizardman replacement is the only plausible theory at this point. I don't see why else Shizuka would try to attack out of fucking nowhere, then re-make the exact same deal she'd already struck, and I don't see why the chief would contact the enemy, then have said enemy try to kill Shizuka after already agreeing to give her a chance.

Marinate1016 said:

Well, her shoulders were a fair bit more exposed than usual, along with her stomach. She's clearly a button or two away from being topless. Combined with a grown man, and booze lying around, it's not that big a leap to make, even if you didn't personally mention it.
HyperlinkBlockedMar 22, 12:29 PM
Mar 22, 12:31 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to Marinate1016
Tachi27 said:

@Marinate1016 you mencionated it can be confused with sexual abuse/rape.
Mar 22, 12:32 PM

Feb 2019
Tachi27 said:
@Marinate1016 you mencionated it can be confused with sexual abuse/rape.

No I literally didn’t. Quote where I said that.
Mar 22, 12:33 PM

Feb 2019
HyperlinkBlocked said:
We still have no answers for why everyone seems to be randomly dropping IQ points. Lizardman replacement is the only plausible theory at this point. I don't see why else Shizuka would try to attack out of fucking nowhere, then re-make the exact same deal she'd already struck, and I don't see why the chief would contact the enemy, then have said enemy try to kill Shizuka after already agreeing to give her a chance.

Marinate1016 said:

Well, her shoulders were a fair bit more exposed than usual, along with her stomach. She's clearly a button or two away from being topless. Combined with a grown man, and booze lying around, it's not that big a leap to make, even if you didn't personally mention it.

That’s not at all what I’m talking about. Idk why yall brains went to sex. I said abuse. That’s it
Mar 22, 12:33 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this show throws non-stop curveballs at will. What was that in the end there?

It started off on a very intriguing note and ended up being a mess from there on. But strangely, even though I wasn’t able to understand a lot of it, there were entertaining bits here and there. It’s a weird feeling, lol.

Hard to rate this but I guess a 5/10 seems accurate.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 22, 12:37 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Marinate1016
HyperlinkBlocked said:

Marinate1016 said:

That’s not at all what I’m talking about. Idk why yall brains went to sex. I said abuse. That’s it
@Marinate1016 I just explained it. Read properly. If there's abuse, it's either sexual, and she's indebted to the demon for stopping it, or she's just in the habit of going topless when she's in the same room as abusive, drunk older men, and she just randomly feels like helping out demons while she's at it.
Mar 22, 12:46 PM

Feb 2019
HyperlinkBlocked said:
@Marinate1016 I just explained it. Read properly. If there's abuse, it's either sexual, and she's indebted to the demon for stopping it, or she's just in the habit of going topless when she's in the same room as abusive, drunk older men, and she just randomly feels like helping out demons while she's at it.

And I just explained it. If there’s abuse it doesn’t have to be sexual. My comment was referencing her behaviour in general not the end credits scene which I hadn’t even seen at that point. I’m not talking about ANY sexual abuse in my comment which the other user ignorantly replied to and assumed I was. That’s what I’m trying to tell yall mfs. I was purely referencing domestic violence
Mar 22, 12:58 PM
Aug 2018
Reply to HyperlinkBlocked

Marinate1016 said:

@HyperlinkBlocked Otonari-san is wearing her uniform, she is not topless, she is not well, her shoulders were a fair bit more exposed than usual, along with her stomach. She's clearly a button or two away from being topless. Combined with a grown man, and booze lying around, it's not that big a leap to make, even it. I already saw what you meant, his shirt is almost unbuttoned, showing his shoulder a little, grabbing his shirt with his hands.
Tachi27Mar 22, 1:03 PM
Mar 22, 1:03 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Marinate1016
HyperlinkBlocked said:

And I just explained it. If there’s abuse it doesn’t have to be sexual. My comment was referencing her behaviour in general not the end credits scene which I hadn’t even seen at that point. I’m not talking about ANY sexual abuse in my comment which the other user ignorantly replied to and assumed I was. That’s what I’m trying to tell yall mfs. I was purely referencing domestic violence
@Marinate1016 Good for you. Step outside of your own perspective and read what I've said: It's a logical conclusion, even if you didn't personally bring it up. You asked why we all jumped to sexual abuse. You got your answer. Now you're just arguing with us that you weren't personally talking about it.

Tachi27 said:
Otonari-san is wearing her uniform, she is not topless, she is not well, her shoulders were a fair bit more exposed than usual, along with her stomach. She's clearly a button or two away from being topless. Combined with a grown man, and booze lying around, it's not that big a leap to make, even it

You apparently tried to quote reply, and then somehow failed. Try again.
Mar 22, 1:05 PM

Feb 2019
HyperlinkBlocked said:
@Marinate1016 Good for you. Step outside of your own perspective and read what I've said: It's a logical conclusion, even if you didn't personally bring it up. You asked why we all jumped to sexual abuse. You got your answer. Now you're just arguing with us that you weren't personally talking about it.

Tachi27 said:
Otonari-san is wearing her uniform, she is not topless, she is not well, her shoulders were a fair bit more exposed than usual, along with her stomach. She's clearly a button or two away from being topless. Combined with a grown man, and booze lying around, it's not that big a leap to make, even it

You apparently tried to quote reply, and then somehow failed. Try again.

No, I don’t think I will thanks. I will however be muting you.
Mar 22, 1:06 PM

Nov 2023
It was definitely a fun watch but there was a lot of things they could've done better.

I personally hate cliffhangers but this opens up the potential for Season 2 so I'm down with that.
Mar 22, 1:59 PM

Jun 2023
The start was decent but as time went on it slowly got worse.
Mar 22, 2:09 PM

Dec 2011
That's the weakest final episode I've ever seen. Legit watched it at 2 times speed just to end it faster.

Starts okay, goes nowhere. 2/10.
Mar 22, 3:47 PM

Jul 2014
Seeing the neighbor with her clothes disheveled was not a good sign. You have to wonder if it's something that was going to happen or has been happening and I really don't want to think about it. Also, yeah, let's bring more supernatural beings into the already chaotic series in the very last scene xD. You know, for someone who looked like she was going to have more relevance, the neighbor was just... there.

The little detail of Hoshizaki removing the magazine from her gun and clearing the chamber was weirdly nice.

And that's it for this show. The voice actors and key visual made me look forward to this show and even the first episode I thought was great and engaging, but after that, it didn't really live up to my expectations. For example, I feel that with so many more interesting plots, rescuing Marc dragged on unnecessarily. And in general, I found the isekai less interesting than the real world. That said, it was still a fun show with likeable characters and interesting enough to want to see more so I'll be there if there's a second season.
Mar 22, 4:21 PM

Apr 2013
That show truly made it sure to be an "everything goes" until the last second of this 12 episodes season huh. It was kind of fun to watch it but I wasn't really convinced by it either. There are other stories out there that do the "everything goes" way better than this one, which really lacked in its execution; that's too bad.
Mar 22, 4:27 PM

Jan 2008
This show is just getting more and more off the walls insane...the initial fantasy magic vs. real world + sci-fi psychics was interesting enough, but then they added vs. mahou shoujo, and now they're adding demons vs. angels proxy wars. They're just throwing every sub-genre trope into the blender as time goes on, aren't they? In fact, why not throw in time travel and reincarnation as well, because why tf not. Oh wait, this was the last episode already? I guess they're setting up for a 2nd season or 2nd cour then with how abrupt it was. Or maybe not, why knows? If they do, I just hope they throw that god-awful nightmare fuel ending theme away.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Existence of Futari Shizuka, Why author?

RiasatSenpai - May 2

13 by BitChilly »»
May 4, 5:32 AM

» Can an LN reader spoil Otonari-san's life for me?

IzayoiSk - May 3

2 by RiasatSenpai »»
May 4, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jan 5

178 by EinTheVariance »»
May 1, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Do you like the ending video?

Zarutaku - Feb 2

25 by Tenderizer79 »»
Apr 28, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Sasaki to Pii-chan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - Feb 9

68 by Jorovie »»
Apr 21, 9:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.