Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 19, 4:17 AM
Apr 2017
This date played out even better animated. This is almost a 1-1 adaptation. I wonder how they wrap up the season and hopefully we get a season 2
RRealisticMar 19, 4:24 AM
Mar 19, 5:30 AM
Nov 2023
davidyodo24 said:
NOOOO i was expecting a confession but not like this...

What a CLIFFHANGER!!

Me too man
I hate that he just friend-zoned her
And she dropped a fucking bookshelf on us at the end can't wait till next week 🥲
Mar 19, 5:33 AM
Nov 2023
AnimeChad723 said:
davidyodo24 said:
NOOOO i was expecting a confession but not like this...

What a CLIFFHANGER!!

Me too man
I hate that he just friend-zoned her
And she dropped a fucking bookshelf on us at the end can't wait till next week 🥲

Bombshell I meant not bookshelf 💀
Mar 19, 7:27 AM
Jun 2023
I didn't expect them to animate the actual people who made the op. 👍
Mar 19, 8:40 AM
Jul 2023
His mistake is that Tsubasa had to take the initiative to seduce Minani at the beginning of the amine
Tsubasa's big problem is that he is too shy and he doesn't want to take risks so as not to hurt other girls. I find this a shame for him and also a handicap, every time Tsubasa sees girls half naked or girls to talk about other conversations a little disturbing he panics for nothing or sometimes he just panics from having looked at big women, afraid of being inconvenienced, the Japanese are like that in general for their romantic relationship between partner !!
how is love in Japan???
he should strike the iron while it is still hot to score these chances to seduce girls of his age!!
, Minami did her best to please Tsubasa but Tsubasa didn't notice these signs of affection Minami? minami likes
Tsubasa is a sure hit!
Minami is a character that I really like for her courage and determination, I find her very dynamic, he never stops teasing Tsubasa from time to time, that's a good part of it!!
I thought that Miami was going to declare its love for Tsubasa on the flower field with this beautiful sunset, but I didn't, it was to announce to Tsubasa that she was going to study abroad for Next year, to train in beauty, poor Tsubasa it's a big shock for him to see his beloved leave, but I was wrong I thought a declaration of love but nothing and lost for Tsubasa? I think he will fight so that Minami stays in Japan for him!
I hope for Tsubasa and Minami, it will only be positive for the last episode. Well I hope so for both couples.

Today's Japanese Amine are becoming more and more realistic, it's crazy.
Everything is well done to capture the viewer's attention, in the amine most of the girls are so pretty and sexual
I have the impression of having reality in front of me with these characters, these sound effects, these beautiful, incredible settings and yet it is fiction created..
Mar 19, 8:46 AM
Sep 2021
This episode went a lot hard, was excellent, good animation & was the peak & best episode of this series.
Mar 19, 9:01 AM
Aug 2021
Not a hater but that rotoscope attempt was somewhat strange and there were smears randomly haha
Mar 19, 9:43 AM
Nov 2022
MASAYOSHI OISHI HAS A CAMEO WHAT THE HELLLLLLL?!!?!!

WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE'S GOING ABROAD?!?!?
Mar 19, 10:08 AM

Feb 2023
I'm not sure how a girl with mediocre grades and who only speaks Japanese is able to 'study abroad '. This requires more suspension of disbelief than hot gyaru falls for milquetoast wimp.
Mar 19, 10:29 AM
Apr 2023
her outfit this ep reminded me of Eiko on Ya Boy Kongming
Mar 19, 10:48 AM
Jun 2022
My boy shiki got hurt a lot. His face was like he's in comma or something, i guess if that'd be me there i'd have felt the same.
Mar 19, 11:07 AM

Jul 2014
Fuyuki's Fuyukis looked extra big, damn. Those clothes really emphasized her charms. And Fuyuki in general was extra cute in this episode, the part where Tsubasa opens his eyes and we see Fuyuki with her big smile surrounded by all that shibazakura.... 10/10

No OP this time... until freaking Masayoshi Ooishi showed up in anime form to sing it in a live concert xD. Loved that part.

The whole date was great, I loved this episode. But... it was too good so of course Tsubasa had to fuck it up. At least I liked the hug after hearing the news :'(

Now I'm really curious how this is going to work if Fuyuki leaves.
SkyLETVMar 19, 11:11 AM
Mar 19, 12:41 PM

Feb 2014
At first, I was a little disappointed that there was no OP song at the start of the episode, but having an anime version of Masayoshi Ooishi himself sing the song mid-way through the episode easily made up for it! =D

The date that Minami and Tsubasa had together was very enjoyable. The trip together was fun, as they took a little detour to ride bicycles together and try out some yummy taiyaki, before arriving at their main destination, Higashimokoto Shibazakura Park. Honestly, I'd do anything to swap places with the two of them and marvel at how jaw-droppingly beautiful the park looks with all of the pink blossoms in every direction.

However, towards the end of the episode, where the sunset sky looked stunning, Tsubasa did make a screw up with his response to Minami about what other people would think the two of them are by saying the friendship. To his credit, he realised his error right away, but just as he tried to voice his correction, Minami dropped the main surprise to him by saying that she will be studying abroad in a week's time. I guessing he truly regrets saying his first response to her earlier question instead of voicing how he truly feels.

The final episode will be a interesting one. Even if she does study abroad, Tsubasa still has the likes of Sayuri and Rena to hang out with, but at the same time, Minami not being there would feel like a puzzle that's missing a vital piece from it. Regardless if Minami does go or not, I'm hoping the final episode ends on a satisfying note.
Mar 19, 2:05 PM
Apr 2022
Fuyumi-san is very cute..
the scenes were good
Mar 19, 3:12 PM

Mar 2022
Man talk about pulling a surprise on you, loved this episode so much and was not expecting it to be so good!
Mar 19, 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to Greentreefrog
I'm not sure how a girl with mediocre grades and who only speaks Japanese is able to 'study abroad '. This requires more suspension of disbelief than hot gyaru falls for milquetoast wimp.
@Greentreefrog Yeah, this straight up made no sense to me. Fuyuki has consistently shown to be not smart, so the idea she could be in a position to study abroad just doesn't add up.

I think it would work if she was just going to Tokyo to study beauty instead (a hell of a long way from Hokkaido, so effectively the same premise when it comes to high schoolers and their freedom), but studying abroad with her grades? Fat chance.
Mar 19, 3:30 PM

Sep 2018
Must be really cool seeing places you personally know or have been to, in animated form. Had to look up that Pink garden place. Imagine getting a short anime about your home town, that would be amazing.

I wonder if this studying abroad will only be a short term thing and she'll be back before we know it. The usual trope would be not going at all, not wanting to be parted from Tsubasa and friends, I gotta say that throwing away opportunities for study and bettering oneself, leaves a bittersweet taste.
GakutoDeathGlareMar 19, 3:56 PM
Mar 19, 3:47 PM
Dec 2022
very emotional episode maybe the romance of the season, cool intrigue and character developenment (im not english)
Mar 19, 5:11 PM
Mar 2020
Taiyaki is now on the list of things to try in Hokkaido.

I don't think I've ever been more excited about any random unimportant anime-original scene than I was to see Oishi himself brought to 2D life for the first time. He's my fave.
Mar 19, 8:40 PM

Sep 2023
can't wait for the final ep !!
Mar 19, 10:20 PM

Aug 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Fuyuki onlyfans coming soon

There is no question.

Study abroad is good news for boys, bad news for girls.

Tsubasa should go for his two backups. Fuyuki is already done. End of story.
Mar 19, 11:12 PM
Sep 2022
holy fuck why did this leave me teary-eyed.
Mar 20, 10:56 AM
Nov 2022
From comedy to romance and from romance to drama, peak episode.

I really didn't expect it, I had a feeling that something negative would happen but not so much ._.

PS: NEVER use the word "FRIEND" with the GIRL/GUY you are INTERESTED IN.
Mar 20, 2:35 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, that was a solid episode, best of the show so far! Definitely wasn't expecting it.

A complete contrast in the last couple of minutes prior to the end credits, and boy, that was great! Fuyuki-san's decision came out of nowhere, it's no wonder Tsubasa didn't know how to react at all. Sweet embrace though but that pure shocked face in the end says a lot more.

Ooishi Masayoshi-san's cameo, that was pretty classy.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 20, 2:37 PM

Nov 2017
It's painfully obvious to everyone, no? And he's still a coward ://
Mar 20, 4:09 PM
Mar 2018
Dude! WTF! How did this get this good right at the end and do that to us!?!?
Mar 20, 5:44 PM
Mar 2020
mE CRY!!! Why SO CUTE!!!???
Mar 20, 7:49 PM
Feb 2023
I’m so sick and tired of this bs, this is my breaking point lol, but why do authors and animators keep making the manga and choosing the manga to animate where the main character is no smarter than a god forsakes rock, and like I get it’s a specific story but EVERY one does it and I’m so done with this dense main character bs(I’m really fine with it it’s just literally every where)

I still love this anime
Mar 21, 11:51 AM

Mar 2010
ROFL my boi was always friendzoned, damn he shouldn't be sad about some bimbo tbh he should focus more on the other gal he went on a date with in a kimono rena

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 21, 12:56 PM
Nov 2016
And then he got cucked by a foreigner.

The fuck is this ? Such a beautiful episode, which seemed like/was basically a confession from Fuyuki, just to drop a bomb like that on us/Shiki.
Wishful forever virgin thinking aside, 10 outta 10 times she's going to slut it up abroad.
Mar 21, 5:02 PM

Aug 2014
Great episode, but why make it like that.. I bet she could learn in Japan.. its only some makeup/nails/hair doing.. you don't have to go to harvard..

the part with the song and band playing it was sooo good ;] loved it and the date
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 22, 3:27 AM
Nov 2019
Unique! The ending made me cry.
Mar 22, 6:53 AM
Mar 2015
Watching this episode while currently living near Kitami and Abashiri, it makes me want to go to that park.
Mar 23, 4:55 AM

May 2016
This was on another level of peak that I didn't expect to find in this show.

Definitely not your typical romcom.
Mar 23, 5:22 AM
Mar 2019
That was a heartbreaker of an episode. I feel you, Tsubasa...
Mar 23, 6:08 AM
Dec 2020
this episode was soooo bad. first of all, why does she look suddenly 10 years younger? i was on board with the 'cute' cringyness but this was too much. worst ep so far
Mar 23, 8:22 AM
May 2020
what a fantastic episode it was the opening song placement in the middle of the show was an excellent choice i loved it soooooo much 😍
all the emotions in the episode connected beautifully
fuyuki showing cherry blossoms to shiki was executed perfectly
i thought shiki was an ordinary dense mc like other's but man he made me wrong he realised that he gave the wrong answer to fuyuki and corrected it right away 😍😍 that was really unexpected and god i started this show with no expectations but now it giving me some awesome vibes❤️
Mar 23, 11:12 PM

Nov 2012
OMG those 2 are frustrating af!!! THey give me indigestion!
Mar 24, 10:16 AM

Aug 2017
Best episode, was thinking how we need more moments between them like this and then boom they drop she'll study abroad...well at least he gave her a good hug, but wish he told her he loves her but that's too much to ask from most romcoms.
Mar 24, 4:08 PM
Jul 2023
Kinda do or die ending. I mean I'd hope Tsubasa would make things right and I wouldn't have to read the source material but I'ma fear the worst. Aside from that this was one big episode. The animations and surroundings were insanely good. Also, something finally happened in the story. Can't wait fot the last ep.
Mar 24, 5:37 PM

Jan 2022
Lmaooo Minami fell asleep on the train after saying that the 3 hours would pass quickly if they were chatting. She's literally me.

Fuyuki is such a cutie in this episode. The flower field was crazy, I would die if I got the chance to go there.

They should've taken a picture with the flowers behind them lol

Damn, Tsubasa totally friend zoned her hard. Actually disappointed. She was a good fit for him and now she's going to study abroad. That made me sad lol the ending actually made me tear up wtf

this was such a good episode. But oh man, does it hurt?
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 24, 11:24 PM
Apr 2013
EP 11

I wonder what kind of surprise minami has in store
Did they skip the op this time?

And yeah uh cliffhang. oof. see you guys in ep 12 I guess

I think this is the first(?) ep where the entire thing (more or less) was just one continuous scene? Hmm
CocoaGalaxyMar 24, 11:27 PM
Mar 26, 4:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great "date" with Fuyuki at the Higashimokoto Shibazakura Park, it looks beautiful and makes me want to go there, that end was emotional though, seeing MC crying because she said she's leaving to study abroad, he needs to confess before it's too late...
Mar 27, 7:04 AM

Jun 2020
Tsubasa……how tf you can friend-zone her
Mar 28, 1:31 AM

Oct 2008
oh this episode has a bit of drama and nice cameo by Masayoshi Ooishi!
4/5.

Mar 29, 8:11 AM
Jan 2023
This episode hits really hard ..!
Mar 29, 8:11 AM
Jan 2023
This episode hits really hard ..!
Mar 29, 2:48 PM
Feb 2020
The band cameo tho.
Honestly, I legit wonder why the series even bothered making the other two female characters potential love interests and not just part of the friend group when the MC and MG already have such great chemistry.
Mar 31, 2:34 AM
Dec 2014
Tsubasa is insufferable.
Apr 2, 1:10 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, a beautiful place that Fuyuki chose and the best they could do is place the OP during the episode.
Interesting twist in the story, I thought that if he was going to try to fulfill his dream it would be later and not now, just when Tsubasa wanted to know if they were more than friends although in a way I think it is better that they did not declare themselves, because it will be even more difficult say goodbye (although there is one more episode left and this may change)
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 7, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

73 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 4:20 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12

90 by 2life »»
Apr 20, 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.