Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Arnold has sharp eyes and intuition so of course she realizes what Rishie has been up to. Rishie's will to improve herself in combat is definitely something inspiring though.

It also looks like Arnold is a main part of an experiment. Seems this show is heading to its climax soon and he knows the stakes.
Mar 10, 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
This Coyolles problem is bigger than I expected.

Rishe takes part in knight training, disguised as a man, but then Arnold shows up and discovers that she has been training in secret. After obtaining conditional permission, Rishe asks Arnold why he does not want to form an alliance with Coyolles, but Arnold brushes her off. Furthermore, Rishe learns that Arnold possesses all the necessary elements for the genius scholar Michel's "experiment"...

Before I start going off, just wanted to mention that DST has either started or ended—I'm not sure how it works since it doesn't affect me. But for those using Crunchyroll, things might feel like they're happening an hour earlier than usual.

Anyway, Rishe getting caught in knight training was bound to happen sooner or later, and it couldn't have been worse timing with Arnold catching her. He even had the nerve to ask if he could touch her because she wasn't Rishe... lol. Made her beg and plead, which was hilarious. Lots happened in this episode, and we got to learn more about Rishe's third life, which is always cool. It involves Michel, making things even more interesting. But what's even more fascinating is Michel's backstory. It's like he's facing the same problem as Oppenheimer; give it a few years, and he might just create a bomb like him.

Michel seems unstoppable, and he'll probably find a way to get gunpowder to Arnold. Can Rishe stop him?

Mar 10, 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
WAIT EVERYTHING RELEASES AN HOUR EARLIER NOW I FORGOT

Lmao that kabedon scene is gold. I was smiling throughout.
13:44 火薬 (kayaku lit. fire medicine/chemical) means "gunpowder". I assume they translated it as "black powder" to make it sound more like something that was just invented.

Michel's backstory... He is a bit of a sociopath.
EmbientMar 10, 8:45 AM
Mar 10, 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
Rishe wanting to fight for Coyolles and not Galkhein invading it, she has to make sure that war is avoided. But Arnold wanting to see the knight trainees in their training, he sure picks on her fast, and without any words in private. Of course, he allows her to continue so as long as her cover is not blown, but in regard to the war and choices, Arnold makes his point clear of Coyolles's standing as a weak benefactor. Despite Rishe going through Kyle in different positions throughout her various loops, she wants to trust that he has the courage to muster the alliance, and to do that, is the alliance between her and Kyle.

Michel's factor of his black powder compound, Rishe knows it all too well back in her 3rd life of his convincing to her, that this will break all relations when it's used in the future. As exoected, Theodore's vast network being able to overhear Rishe crossdessing as a boy, news sure spreads fast, though her wanting to rebel against his older brother, it piques his interest. Just like his past assumes, Michel is the harbinger of death on creating the black powder, and he'll support whoever supports his ideal regime.

CanProfessor Michel be stopped before Arnold ravages war worse than expected?
Mar 10, 9:25 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Even if the empire doesn't invade doesn't mean that Coylles won't get hit by another country. Arnold's little interrogation though lol. The professor though sure was quite taken with Arnold though. His childhood though was pretty harsh. But i don't see at inventing something that can kill hundreds at the drop of hat something that he should be proud about. On top of the Arnold problem looks like Rishe also now has more on her plate.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 10:04 AM

Jan 2022
Only 2 episodes left! Rishe's eyes look awfully girly, I'm not sure how she's fooling anyone. Arnold teasing Rishe into tell him the truth was funny, I love their chemistry. Well its confirmed, Michel is able to make gunpowder/bomb powder. He's a very twisted man, but he did have a rough upbringing.

I still disagree with the title alchemist, he's actually a chemist lol

The sunset shot was very nice
cooldogmomMar 10, 10:28 AM
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 10, 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to IzanaSolos
This Coyolles problem is bigger than I expected.

Rishe takes part in knight training, disguised as a man, but then Arnold shows up and discovers that she has been training in secret. After obtaining conditional permission, Rishe asks Arnold why he does not want to form an alliance with Coyolles, but Arnold brushes her off. Furthermore, Rishe learns that Arnold possesses all the necessary elements for the genius scholar Michel's "experiment"...

Before I start going off, just wanted to mention that DST has either started or ended—I'm not sure how it works since it doesn't affect me. But for those using Crunchyroll, things might feel like they're happening an hour earlier than usual.

Anyway, Rishe getting caught in knight training was bound to happen sooner or later, and it couldn't have been worse timing with Arnold catching her. He even had the nerve to ask if he could touch her because she wasn't Rishe... lol. Made her beg and plead, which was hilarious. Lots happened in this episode, and we got to learn more about Rishe's third life, which is always cool. It involves Michel, making things even more interesting. But what's even more fascinating is Michel's backstory. It's like he's facing the same problem as Oppenheimer; give it a few years, and he might just create a bomb like him.

Michel seems unstoppable, and he'll probably find a way to get gunpowder to Arnold. Can Rishe stop him?
IzanaSolos said:

I doubt he's as good as Rishe at escapology.
Mar 10, 10:16 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if Rishe will use black powder as firework to satisfy this professor.
If I remember correctly dynamite's first intention is not for war but for making tunnel and mining.
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Jan 2017
looks like the series will end on blackpowder

Mar 10, 10:47 AM

Mar 2013
So we see someone who possibly instigated or helped in some way the prince's invasion from the other loops.

Someone gave Rishe an inspiring idea but after that, the prince came. 🥲
The prince's saddened face when he was looking at Rishe was hilarious... 🤣🤣🤣

Two more episodes... I will miss this series.

What are they scheming? 🤔
CrazyButNot4UMar 10, 11:20 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 10, 10:48 AM
Apr 2023
Whelp. Time for Rishe to get one of her guards to kill the professor 🤷 (that I know she won't, and there will probably be a clean and satisfying solution, but still 😬).
Mar 10, 10:52 AM

Sep 2016
Don't know why at bad subsyroll they already did DST, where I live and in most europe as well, DST is between the last saturday and sunday of March, which is not today. Whatever.
edit: oh it's the US doing its thing, ofc it's the US...

Anyway, today's twist explains the world conquering spree of all previous time loops, earlier or later, Arnold got his hands on a weapon of mass destruction...well thanks to Rishe's interference this is going to happen earlier, lol...
FullyChargedMar 10, 10:56 AM
bruh
Mar 10, 11:41 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Schwarzpulver it is. Chaos incoming!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Mar 10, 12:37 PM

Feb 2019
Another episode of peak 🙏🏾

Well cat’s out of the bag with Rishe pretending to be a knight in training 😂 awful timing that as soon as the new training regimen gets implemented Arnold wants to stop by personally. Glad they didn’t waste time having Arnold somehow not notice Rishe’s eyes or something like that. He instantly knew that was his girl.

Sexual tension was so strong in that scene where Arnold had her pinned against the wall. He wasn’t giving her any escape and made her straight up say what she did wrong. The author knows how to write some spicy moments without the usual overt fanservice. Love it

Feel bad for the Coyolles Prince. He’s still desperate to get Arnold on his side.. things aren’t going well so far, but I think Rishe will be able to help out with negotiations.

The more pressing matter rn is Michel and his “black powder” aka gunpowder. Introducing and normalising that will make war 1000x more deadly and cost many many more lives. Learning about his backstory was good, makes sense why he’s so twisted and detached when his father treated him like shit. Never understood the concept of blaming a kid for the death of the mother during birth. As if he asked to be born or something 🤦🏽‍♂️

It seems like all the threads of Rishe’s previous lives are slowly converging on this 7th life. Guess her ideal life is one with all these characters in it.

With only two episodes left, you’d imagine this’ll be the final big issue for Rishe to deal with and then hopefully some agreement with Coyelles at the end. Won’t be easy though, Michel is a genius and has clearly thought things through. Looking forward to next episode!
Marinate1016Mar 10, 1:17 PM
Mar 10, 1:00 PM
Feb 2021
the episode was boring.
Mar 10, 1:30 PM
Nov 2022
Political drama and compounds that cause explosions....
literally the cold war xddd
Mar 10, 2:44 PM

Jul 2015
They have already adapted Oppenheimer into an anime. wut

Mar 10, 4:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Welp, Rishe done got found out by Arnold lol, man wasted no time and forced her to admit it, really liked that scene. Despite this tho, Arnold ended up letting Rishe continue her charade as long as no one found out besides him, let’s just hope she can keep that promise. And that Lawvine fellow inspiring Rishe was nice as well, he was an obstacle at that party but now he’s helping her out, nice direction for things to go with him.

And I really liked the stuff with Professor Michel in this one, we got his backstory not just with Rishe but even further back to when he was a kid, and it appears he thinks that he’s destined to bring misfortune, and he’s doing so with his “black powder” aka gunpowder, I was thinking of mustard gas or something but no it’s bombs lol, and introducing something like that to Arnold could potentially pique his interest, and of course Rishe doesn’t want that to happen. And with the fate of Prince Kyle’s country in the mix as well, things are looking tough for Rishe, she’s having to juggle a lot here lol, but this has me thinking we might see the black powder be used for a good reason as opposed to war, of course it will still inevitably be used in war but at least for now it could be good, but we shall see as we enter the final stretch of this series.
Mar 10, 4:20 PM
Sep 2021
michel is a bit of a psycho ahaha. I never would've expected that from him. I honestly thought that this black powder that he invented would help Arnold not become the monster he is destined to become... quite the opposite to my horror ahaha. Good episode. Crazy that there's only 2 episodes of this season left ;(
Mar 10, 5:34 PM

Nov 2017
Black powder sounds cool. Why not use it to set up bigger mines in the diamond kingdom? That way professor's black powder will be used productively 🙄
Mar 10, 6:52 PM

Apr 2022
arnold finding out rishe was great lmao enjoyed that bit.
Mar 11, 1:50 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Now I've become death, the destroyer of worlds.

or at least small towns, however much damage the black powder is capable of doing

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 11, 4:59 AM

Sep 2023
Sensei is a nihilist sociopath, he just want to see the world burn!
Mar 11, 6:04 AM

Jun 2016
2 episode left is rishe gonna be dissapear ,clue from opening music ??
Mar 11, 7:08 AM

Oct 2020
I honestly couldn't stop laughing when Arnold realised it was Rishe in the front row of knights. You just know he was like "Ah, what a nice day to be inspecting the- WTF is Rishe doing here!?" 😂
Mar 12, 12:56 AM

Jan 2021
I laughed at Arnold's expression when he saw Rishe's disguise xD like, it was so obvious. Even with her short hair and flat chest, Rishe is too girly and pretty for a knight. Arnold's eyes seemed to be saying "is she for real... what crazy thing is she doing now..." lol. I'm sure at this point he wouldn't be surprised at anything Rishe does anymore.

I actually like Kyle's loyalty and integrity. But it's really naive of him to approach Arnold only with kindness. I hope he and Rishe can find a way to get Arnold's approval. On the other hand, Michel is quite dangerous... I'm not expecting it. Although, for some reason I doubt he'll accept his gunpowder. Arnold is ruthless, but maybe he believes in his own power? I don't know, so far it's still hard to guess Arnold's nature and thoughts.

Mar 13, 6:29 AM
Mar 2016
I liked this episode but why doesn't Rishe get Michael to tie some terms to the black powder as a condition of introducing him to Arnold. For example, if they can get Kyle to approve they could say they will only supply Arnold with the powder if it is produced by Coyolles, even better if they can find a way to hide the exact compound and have it as a controllable product. She is not going to convince Michael to not use the powder so why doesn't she try and find a more constructive use for it.
Mar 15, 4:41 PM
Jul 2010
Reply to RedReaper118
I liked this episode but why doesn't Rishe get Michael to tie some terms to the black powder as a condition of introducing him to Arnold. For example, if they can get Kyle to approve they could say they will only supply Arnold with the powder if it is produced by Coyolles, even better if they can find a way to hide the exact compound and have it as a controllable product. She is not going to convince Michael to not use the powder so why doesn't she try and find a more constructive use for it.
@RedReaper118
I’m really hoping she has that realization and then it ends up going that way.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand-basket?
Mar 15, 8:28 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm...

Rishe: [*thinks about the Evil Prince saying "invading suits me more"*]

And says "That isn't who you are"

... really? didn't you just thought about how the Evil Prince attacks Coyolles 5 years later?... I am pretty sure what's what he is... LOL

LOL @ the Evil Prince playing around with Rishe as Trainee... (for a sec there, if this was a different demographic/ genre... OOF... "something something H related pushed against wall")

And he gave her "conditions"... to rest and to hide her gender... but... that's pretty much what she's already doing... in fact, calling her out to have a personal talk have a chance to make others think something is going on and Rishe will look SUS.

But... instead of that, she's looking SUS from Sensei as Rishe used her past timeline knowledge and forgot Sensei hasn't explained what the Black Powder is in current timeline yet...

However, it seems that somehow... Sensei in current timeline got the idea that the Evil Prince would be able to use his Black Powder to full potential... (which Sensei never did in past timelines as Sensei seems to just leave and such, as evidenced by other Flashbacks where the Evil Prince and Army attacked with regular Swords and such, buildings weren't really brown up, burned a bit, such as in previous episode Flashback of Kyle's country dying from the Evil Prince)

This means... sensei only got the idea in current timeline because Rishe was right next to the Evil Prince, so this means the current timeline's issue is caused by Rishe herself, LOL.

___ ___ ___

Even if the empire doesn't invade doesn't mean that Coylles won't get hit by another country.

Well... we technically already know the future... from Rishe's past timeline, where Kyle didn't interact much with the Evil Prince, and Coyolles gets attacked 5 years later...

Before that 5 years, Rishe was still working just fine in Coyolles and it didn't get attacked by any other country. (at least not one where it actually destroyed Coyolles... the country only falls after Evil Prince attacks)

Plus, Rishe has met Kyle in multiple timelines in multiple places, and Kyle was always a kind hearted Prince that's trying his hardest to help. (this means Kyle traveled to multiple places to find a way to solve his country's issues)

___ ___ ___
amlgMar 16, 10:45 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 16, 7:45 AM
Sep 2021
Ok now things like war, pain & suffering was highlighted a lot this episode, will rishie be successful in creating peace for everyone in the world??
Mar 17, 1:18 AM

Oct 2017
F, poor Rishe, good luck ig. I was hoping for another kiss when Arnold pinned her.
Mar 17, 4:52 AM
Oct 2022
I’ve absolutely loved this show this season but I’m starting to get frustrated on 2 fronts.. First, where is my romance?! lol I’ve been dying for the epic romance between her and Arnold all season but it sure looks like it’s going to fizzle out or she’ll find someone else or maybe it will come 2 seasons from now.. Either way it won’t be anytime soon.. Second, like so many anime before this one our protagonist would let the world end before she’d try to trust someone with her secret.. Hey prince! Don’t do that because I know the future and it’s going to end badly for not just me or us but for EVERYONE. But we all know that’s not going to happen. I haven’t looked at the episode list yet but I’m pretty sure this one has 12-13 episodes so the odds of anything being resolved are slim and none and slim left town.. ok I went and looked.. just 12 episodes lol nothing is getting resolved this season lol
Mar 25, 10:08 AM
Aug 2018
Reply to Piromysl
They have already adapted Oppenheimer into an anime. wut
@Piromysl
The best romance route.
Apr 3, 11:11 PM
Jan 2021
So he became the destroyer of worlds
Apr 4, 8:54 PM
Feb 2024
Very good episode! the final episodes have the best storytelling
Apr 7, 12:06 PM
Oct 2019
I really want to see if she can't make him change his mind, having to arrest him for some scam, or sentencing him to death, it would be cool, but I don't think they'll do it like that
May 6, 1:23 AM

Aug 2019
oh so it wasnt a poison but gunpowder
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24

76 by Surshshushshabs »»
May 17, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cuhoangdk - Jan 21

72 by Wiksityy »»
May 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17

32 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.