Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Nema's not a fighter but still serves as a symbol of encouragement to her friends and allies. It's kinda what the episode needed besides the muscle and firepower.

It's also interesting that we still get to see how animal characters treat their fellow kin.
Mar 10, 7:13 AM

Feb 2020
We got plenty of action this time.

One more episode to go. Hoping for a fluffy finale. :3

SerafosMar 10, 8:59 AM
Mar 10, 8:10 AM

Jul 2017
With the knights facing the extermination squad, who calls themselves adventurers, there is a real risk of lives lost.

Even with Healran, the trail of all activities uncertain with the adventurers, only links together when the knights' shoddy practices get into question. And the strategy meeting confirmed to bolster their forces, and the enemy camp does the same as well, with a rather large extermination squad.

The plan to subdue the extermination squad has to go like clockwork, and with the help of the kobolds and the monsters, the squad gets annihilated in trap after trap. But with the help of magic, the squad goes far, and the path that Neema chose, it's rife with destruction and death. Ralfreed interceding for the commander group and the leaders, and at first, things were glimering with hope, but then...

Is the lightning an external force that cannot be controlled?
Mar 10, 8:36 AM

Mar 2021
Great action scenes this episode I hope the finale is good.
Did this episode come out an hour earlier than usual or is it just me? Usually its available after 3pm my time but just looking now and it seems it was released just after 2pm.
Mar 10, 8:39 AM

Nov 2023
This episode was good indeed.

With all those fighting stuffs.

One more episode to go....

Hush! My dear, don't you cry
Pino gonna sing you a lullaby
Hush! My dear, don't be sad
Pino gonna sing a song he heard.
Mar 10, 10:43 AM
Aug 2021
can somebody explain what's going on?

cuz last couple of episodes it's simple that neema & her team saving kobold from humans

now adventures, knights and all this politics in single episode, I can't understand what they're trying to say
Mar 10, 11:18 AM

Mar 2013
Next week is the last episode...
Damn cliffhanger. 😭

Ain't that fluff adorable. 😏
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 10, 1:12 PM

Nov 2013
that little wolf girl is too cute lol look at her happily moving her tail when Neema pet her

well the fight started and as expected, lots of casualities happening, but the kobold party won't go down without a fight, all those strategies like traps or sending rocks/logs at the enemies were nice to see
poor Neema, the prince doesn't even let her close her eyes, she must see what happens after her decision to protect them

1 ep left, geez rip season :D
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 10, 1:48 PM

Dec 2018
This show gets more and more interesting. I hope the kobolds make it, they aren't at fault for the "monster" attacks. Now is the time to show them what you got! I think maybe some of the guys on the extermination squad might come around, at least I hope so.
Mar 10, 2:54 PM
Apr 2023
Feel like they're going to have to wrap up the next (final) episode real fast.

I also already kind of forgot what the "evil organisation" was 😬
Mar 10, 3:12 PM
Dec 2023
why this episo38sYwLcEGIkde does not have any fluffiness?
Girl Reincarnates With The Ability To Tame Beasts And Monsters | Anime Recap
Mar 10, 4:22 PM
Aug 2023
Ik they expected casualties but it seemed like the kobolds practically got washed didn’t it? Like no mentioned casualties for the extermination squad vs all the kobolds we see get cut down can’t be a good ratio. Only damage I can really say effected the opposing side was the lightning strike at the end and maybe the fire magic, but maybe with that they can get to the ‘changing directions’ part of the plan.

The actions scenes were hit or miss, some looked fine while others were stiff or just straight up still images. Either way, how the last episode goes will determine whether I’ll continue with the light novel or not
jpexistsMar 10, 4:35 PM
Mar 10, 6:48 PM

Feb 2019
with everything that is going on, this all can't be wrapped in the last episode, which is next week's episode. there better be a second season coz if they cram everything in the final episode, it better be a damn good finale episode!
Mar 10, 7:21 PM

Nov 2019
In such a chaotic melee, no casualties is just impossible :(
Mar 10, 8:31 PM
Apr 2023
Looks like we're heading to a good end for this anime's season.
But I can't help but feel sad it's already ending next week. It's such a cute and soothing anime and sadly this is an adaptation for a light novel so unless announced, this is one of those very much in the limbo of getting a 2nd season. There is a manga adaptation but in terms of non-japanese access to it, it might be that what's currently available is not even close to what this anime already covered.
Mar 11, 5:39 AM

Feb 2017
Am i dumb or did they explain why the crown prince and the domain lord's son can't just tell the extermination squad to stand down? Like just give them orders, y'all in charge
Mar 11, 12:26 PM
Feb 2021
benren said:
Am i dumb or did they explain why the crown prince and the domain lord's son can't just tell the extermination squad to stand down? Like just give them orders, y'all in charge

IIRC how they put it, the nobles prioritizing the monsters over their citizens would create civil unrest. It’d be a temporary solution that would only serve to make the problem worse in the long run.
Mar 12, 1:56 AM

Mar 2008
The humans in this world just seem so stupid lol
Mar 13, 10:43 AM

Nov 2016
Kobolds are getting taken doggystyle by the adventurerers.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 16, 3:51 AM

Feb 2021
They use the trap very effectively XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 30, 8:52 AM
Apr 2022
I now wanna have some spider as a pet like Gratia too🥺
Mar 30, 4:40 PM

Nov 2009
I now wanna have some spider as a pet like Gratia too

Yea, I want one just as smart and cute too.

Hmm... that Healran guy.. *Smiles*, Neema goes *doki doki*.... lol

BTW, the fights are kinda... "toned down?" Especially with Neema making it so the Humans barely take any damage... while the Doggies are still being hurt (off-screen).

And Neema almost blew her cover, lol... Should have gone in a disguise if you're going to be commanding on the battlefield and trying to stealth...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 11, 2:28 PM

Aug 2019
i have some words of thought for this show which ill save for the finale.

why are they doing this elaborate plan that has half of the kobolds die when will the god damn prince could just say "no" and the extermination would be cancelled and no one dies
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17

57 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 11, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

23 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 9, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 9, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18

24 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 9, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 9, 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.