Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tales of Wedding Rings
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
Another episode, another adventure. But seriously, this one really put Sato and his allies into danger again. All those monsters coming after them like hyenas...

Seriously though, it seems this anime doesn't hold back about the amount of monsters the Abyss wants to sent after them. Scary to think about. On another note, this show sure has a lot of fan service as usual LOL
Mar 9, 5:26 AM

Feb 2021
Everyone probably already thought of this, but
*The Rumbling starts playing*

There is a long scene after credits.
Everyone coming to our world is something I did not expect at all. This could be interesting.
Mar 9, 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Compared to everything else, Kaogamika is a rather fierce battlefield, and one slip can easily bring to someone's downfall. But Satou's query of him being the Ring King to defeat the Abyss King, Alabaster gives his thoughts and still concludes that the Ring King still must be established if there comes a day like it.

Reaching the Kingdom of Earth, Idanokan, the lost capital of the dwarves, it's eerily deserted. That, with the dwarven's reliance on magic to drive the Sorcerer's Units, it unfortunately doesn't bring them closer to the truth of the Rings. And one such Unit being left behind with the Abyss King's Ring as a Knight, although he traps and pits Satou as an outsider to their world, Hime easily breaks through and gives Satou the power needed to defeat it. And with that, the disppearance of the black rings in a complete collection, Satou and the others have no choice but to fight the Abyss's massacre. Alabaster misjudging the Abyss King's complete resurrection, they only have one ring left, and their world depends on getting the final ring, or be killed by evil.

Even back at home, there's nice fanservice.

Both Alabaster and Marse sacrificing their lives and teleporting Satou and the Ring Princesses out of harm...and back to Japan, will the Ring of Earth and its Princess be found back home?
Mar 9, 6:30 AM

Aug 2017
I don't know how are they gonna go back, but for the time being it sounds fun that they are in Satou's world now, Nefritis got her wish. Though someone like Granart need to hide her tail if she's going out so that sounds like a pain in the ass.
Mar 9, 6:42 AM
Jul 2023
A more serious episode this time, with unexpected outcome. Narratively speaking, it a good time the add more nuances to the characters.

P.S:Nephritis is one of the best elf this season.
Mar 9, 6:51 AM

Jan 2023
Just as Satou was beginning to reaffirm his role as the hero of this world, he and the group find themselves in a desperate situation from which not everyone can escape.
Hope the gramps and Marse somehow make it out unscathed.

It was quite the emotional cliffhanger for Hime and the rest for sure, and I'm curious to see what's going to happen in our world with the girls: it seems like the perfect setup for some sol/romcom moments, but not sure we'll get a lot of them considering the seriousness of the situation in their world of origin.

I did like the city of the dwarfs and the mystery surrounding them, hope we eventually learn more about them (and the fifth princess).
Mar 9, 6:58 AM

Dec 2021
Uh-oh, The Abyss King is back, and Alabaster and Marss stayed behind to face the enemy monsters... I bet they somehow survive and got held captive.

Then, out of the blue, we're discussing bras and free shipping with the girls. Can we at least stick to one tone till the end of the episode? Sheesh.

Mar 9, 8:31 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It's been a while since I read this bit in the manga but it feels like they might be making some changes here. Didn't remember them going to earth this early.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 9, 11:56 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And here I thought we might get to see the final wife this episode, unfortunately that didn’t happen because the Abyss King decided it was time to fully resurrect lol. And Alabaster ended up deciding that the best action was to send Satou and his wives back to Satou’s world, it’s a shame this had to happen but at least this gets the Ring King out of the Abyss King’s reach, I’m wondering how they plan to get back tho lol. Also those monsters looked cool but they sadly weren’t very animated, maybe in the last two episodes they’ll have some budget saved for some nice looking final battles.

And there was a funny after credits scene that relieved the tension back in Satou’s world with the girls trying on Hime’s underwear, nice fanservice there and some goofiness with Granart’s bra not fitting and there not being a bra small enough for Saphir, as well as Nefritis getting excited over free shipping, the Abyss King being back is bad and all but I’m looking forward to more fun with the girls experience our world lol.
Mar 9, 1:42 PM

Feb 2019
So looks like the season will go about how I expected with it ending on them finding a way back

Great fanservice at the end of the ep. The girls look great and I can’t wait to see them in the modern world with Satou. Nefritis got her wish lol.
Marinate1016Mar 9, 1:46 PM
Mar 9, 2:03 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to Mainnus
A more serious episode this time, with unexpected outcome. Narratively speaking, it a good time the add more nuances to the characters.

@Mainnus
Mainnus said:

Fucking Agreed😏
Mar 9, 2:11 PM
Jul 2019
Their adventure was abruptly cut short(due to the Abyss King deciding to wake tf up). So, I don't think he'll fuck them despite coming back to his world as much as I want him to. Besides, they haven't even found the dwarf girl yet. So, they'll probably find a way back.
In the meantime, it'll be fun seeing how Nefritis, Granart & Saphir interact with the real world...& how the real world would react to them.

I'm gonna miss Marse & the Old Man. Hope, they get out of there alive somehow.

At least we got some delicious fanservice to soften the blow. Wished they didn't put a thick ass cloud over Granart's pussy😒
Mar 9, 3:47 PM

Sep 2018
That was some hilarious tonal whiplash at the end, a sacrifice scene with Gramps and the other dude, Hime crying, then straight to some comedic fanservice for the final scene XD
Mar 9, 6:31 PM

Sep 2016
Oh, so it goes like this.

My bet is that dwarves ran away to our earth through the portal.
Would explain them vanishing completely without leaving a trace.
Would also be hella convenient for our five guys' "comeback" this episode...coming back to earth to find the fifth princess there? Sounds too good to be true so it is probably true.

Also maybe I am cheating because the ending has shown all five all along and tbh the 5th princess looks like a person from our world to me.

...we'll see.
bruh
Mar 9, 7:09 PM
Apr 2023
Ugh this is the part where it is actually probably like 'last piece syndrome', where the very last ring needed would take even longer to get than what happened in Nefritis' or Granart's ring arc. There's actually just 2 episodes left, and I am guessing the season will end with them getting the last ring by almost the end of the season (Amber, the last princess, and the dwarves are technically no longer in the other world, that's why they "vanished" there).
Unless they already planned to make a season 2, my guess is they made this anime as a last-phase promotion for the manga as it is probably entering its last stage of life span (i.e. the manga probably is reaching its conclusion after about 10 years of publication).
Mar 10, 1:09 AM
Apr 2021
Whoa whoa whoa I was NOTTTT expecting this show to have the MC isekai’d back to their original earth, like I’m actually shocked bc what’s going to happen to Marse and the Great Sage? Their both solid characters tbh I’ve grown attached to everyone in Satou’s group😭

I’m still wondering what’s going to happen in these next 2 episodes bc I don’t think I’ve seen an isekai that’s plot driven have the main protagonists go back to the modern earth, really cool premise that I’m intrigued in seeing tbh🤔

There was an ending scene (since there was like 4 and a half minutes left endinf came on) and the fanservice was *chefs kiss* as usual the girls looked great in only a bra and I love seeing Hime’s big ass titties, they never get old for me😩🥰 and Saphir needed a new bra bc Hime’s bra’s don’t fit her she’s so cute I swear😫🥰🥰🥰

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details and related nsfm content.
KarinaraMar 29, 9:48 AM
Mar 10, 4:16 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
FLY YOU FOOLS

Ok noble sacrifice but come on there's no reason why grandpa and blond dude (don't ask me to remember anyones names) can't just teleport along with them. Just delete "I have to stay behind to close the gate!" and write this into the script instead: "ok the teleportation spell doesn't actually take so long to cast and I can do it while in the circle so I'm coming along too, and blond guy as well is alright because he doesn't have to jump out and protect me!" I'm 99% sure that both of them will manage to make it out alive though, because we literally go from Hime screaming "GRANDPA!!! NOOOO!!!" to all of them trying on bras. If they were really dead I'm sure more time would've been spent acknowledging it. Or maybe the author just stopped caring about this characters the way we all should stop caring about this dumb-but-addictive show. Like I wanna put it down, but just can't.

Things have genuinely gotten interesting though now that Satou has isekai'ed back to his world along with all his wives who he's never gonna f*ck. The question is, we're gonna spend at least one episode of them figuring out how to get back to their world (unless this starts a whole arc in of itself, in that case several episodes, if not the entirety of season 2 if that should come to pass), which leaves one more for this season. Are we gonna see Satou acquire the 5th and final ring before the season ends? If he gets the last ring as fast as he did the first four, then sure maybe we'll see him power up and go super virgin saiyan by the end of this season. Or maybe, just maybe, all the dwarves also teleported to earth for safety, meaning the last princess with the last ring are on earth, so he could get it by the next episode, return, and maybe have a first showdown with the abyss king as the season ends.

Speaking of, I know it's proper timing for the abyss king to awaken since it adds tension with Satou being so close to claiming all five rings, but his awakening still felt so random. Kind of just like: "uh yeah guess I'll revive myself at this random point in time, sure whatever."

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 10, 6:47 AM
Oct 2022
so the water chick revealed that she gets really tired by using her transformation, but DIDN'T share that it can't be used at all in this land until fight time?... Divorce.

I at least appreciate them not doing a dumb run away apologizing or "reflexively" hitting him when he walked in on his wives. Aren't they supposed to be sleeping in the same place for energy, though?
Mar 10, 8:57 AM
Mar 2015
The abyss king has been resurrected and GF sent them all back to earth
Mar 10, 5:48 PM

Sep 2023
Our boy Satou got un-Isekaied in order to hide him from the Abyss king while the fifth ring princess is found. She probably is in Japan, somehow? Hopefully, Grandpa-chan and Marse are okay!
Mar 11, 12:28 AM

May 2019
I was not expecting Satou and the girls to end up in his world but here we are. Hopefully Marse and grandpa are alive even if captured.

The posters that said that the 5th princess may be in modern day Japan are most likely right as I'm thinking that too now.
Mar 11, 2:17 AM

Sep 2013
This is a hilarious episode. Funny and terrible all at once. After assembling all five dark rings, the abyss king is ready to exterminate everyone (thano's snap), but the final princess is nowhere to be seen. I'm going to assume that he finds her in the actual world where he is.

Mar 13, 5:02 PM

Feb 2011
finally some action, and a ton of uncensored stuff post credits.

the elf's chest is the best fr

Mar 14, 9:12 AM

Oct 2008
now the girls get to the modern world! now this is gonna get interesting!! i wonder how fast they could adapt to modern world? you think they'll love living in this era? i'm pretty sure Nefritis would be the most excited on getting a glimpse of our world lolz!
4/5.

Mar 15, 10:24 AM
Apr 2013
EP 10

So last episode. well the 5th girl didnt show up.

The girls getting roasted. or is it.
Thinking intensifies
Though im not sure. with only a few eps left. i'm not exactly optimistic about the chances of a s2.
3 mins in. are they gonna trick us by playing the op after 4 mins again or are they actually gonna skip it this time
4 mins laater

Well. uh. so yeah. a big swerve. and here's the ed
Except there's a post ed scene this time

And uhm. yeah thats it. basically a cliffhang, 2 eps left, i thought for sure the 5th girl would show up here but apparently no.
Instead uhm. surely she must show up next ep? not that I have any idea what is going to happen like this
Mar 17, 1:26 AM

Oct 2017
Welp they are back at earth but this time with all the girls. We got to see them on modern underwear too.
Mar 23, 8:28 PM

May 2015
The Abyss King woke up and went straight to business by summoning an army of monsters after Satou and the ring princesses. Glad to see a villain who doesn't take the hero lightly. I got a bit of emotional whiplash with the despairing cliffhanger leading to fanservice! It's good in a different way I suppose.
Apr 18, 2:38 AM

Jul 2013
Holy shit it was the rumbling!
Apr 19, 4:12 AM

Feb 2021
He got back into his world :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 27, 2:58 AM

Apr 2013
Would be funny if they'd just stay in his world and leave the other one to die lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13

64 by waldy713 »»
Yesterday, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Best girl?

Shizuna - Mar 21

16 by Tigrrr111 »»
Yesterday, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

69 by Gator »»
May 28, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16

40 by Gator »»
May 28, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2

46 by Gator »»
May 27, 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.