Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 7, 5:20 AM
Oct 2020
check edit 2 before reading the below para, which is way down below. Its basically a shorter ver. and more cleaner ver. than the below paragraph/essay

not gonna lie im disappointed with the animation after watching the trailer , in fact im devasted that even though they had more time for animating it considering the previous season's 8 months deadline they show up with a mediocre and poorly animated trailer, dont get me wrong ik its still the trailer but look at solo leveling which had its announcement last year and prolly may have had pre production time about 2-4 months but still managed to pull off a decent above avg if not one of the best trailer from a new gen anime which is better than the opm s3 trailer. i aint sayin its the animators fault but after madhouse setting a bar so high that made the audience want even more, why even pick up this project if u cant even accomplish half of that, and considering opm having a pretty damn huge fanbase that a single clip from the series has 140M+ views on youtube which we can roughly calculate the actual fans to be around 42M minimum who had their minds blown out by the saitama vs boros animation even be satisfied with that? I mean look at demon slayer it shows the studio ufotable is passionate about their project and releasing above avg to fukn HOLY SHIIIT typa animation each year non stop after the mugen train arc, and look at mashle s1 was literally a few months ago and look at s2 shit is just as good as any good shonen anime.

edit1:- i found out the trailer was animated by a single dude aoki, i have seen some of his works not gonna lie dude is a fukn power house but even someone like him underdelivered the trailer considering his previous works already hints that people in the studio barely started their production and knowing how anime is produced i think its better to lower our expectations as much as possible.

if this is actually real then prepare to witness an anime whose 3rd season will be even worse than its 2 second season.

edit2:- yall are misunderstanding me, i am a manga reader and a "self-proclaimed" self learning artist. I have read the manga, and trust me, by trust i mean with every single cell in ur body. the manga is fukn gorgeous even if the characters have a simplistic design murata (the artist) fukn dials it up to whole another dimension, like literally bro fukn draws an entire fukn dimensional being, and the upcoming season 3 which covers some of the most detailed fukn panels u can find on the earth in a single fukn comic page. and after witnessing such art which sure asl cannot come close to his artistic style even if i had 50 years of art training. I mean that man literally drew a fukn hyper realistic glass of water which many of yall may think that shit maybe from some kinda photo shoot or sumthn. So in short what im trying to say is that studio already fucked up the trailer for s3. yah thats it i said it studio literally "fucked" it "up" and if the cannot pull up a decent trailer for s3 obviously i will be worried about those particular moments which are going to be animated from the manga.

btw the trailer was literally animated by one of studio's best animator(check out edit1 for more details which is just above the line which is above above edit 2) by his standards this is not his best work nor even close to his best work which directly hints that bro was NOT GIVEN enough time to animate.
so obvioulsy i will be worried and criticize the trailer and complain about the studio, and most importantly my complains are for the director and not the studio if he/she doesnt take any actions like delay it for qualitative improvements or something similar to that , if they dont then.... im done with this anime. So im really trying my best so that anime only guys who are saying the trailer isnt that bad or those who are ignoring the actual message by saying me to check my eyes, i have seen what animating is like with my very own eyes and it aint an easy job and i have studied many action sequences through out these last 5 years and trust me the trailer isnt even close to what the original ONE PUNCH MAN showed me let it be the first season or the manga.
monke_guyMar 30, 12:25 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 7, 5:26 AM
Apr 2021
bro let it come out first
Mar 7, 5:29 AM
May 2022
Its posts like these because of which season 3 is delayed this much. Would you be more happy if there was no season 3 at all?
Mar 7, 5:33 AM

Jun 2021
if you don't see any improvement, and think the trailer is "mediocre and poorly animated" then the problem is with your eyes, not the trailer, also please use some more fucking punctuation
Mar 7, 5:38 AM
Jan 2024
monke_guy said:
not gonna lie im disappointed with the animation after watching the trailer i dont see any improvements at all after comparing the trailer to s2's animation in fact im devasted that even though they had more time for animating it considering the previous season's 8 months deadline they show up with a mediocre and poorly animated trailer, dont get me wrong ik its still the trailer but look at solo leveling which had its announcement last year and prolly may have had pre production time about 2-4 months but still managed to pull off a decent above avg if not one of the best trailer from a new gen anime which is better than the opm s3 trailer. i aint sayin its the animators fault but after madhouse setting a bar so high that made the audience want even more, why even pick up this project if u cant even accomplish half of that, and considering opm having a pretty damn huge fanbase that a single clip from the series has 140M+ views on youtube which we can roughly calculate the actual fans to be around 42M minimum who had their minds blown out by the saitama vs boros animation even be satisfied with that? I mean look at demon slayer it shows the studio ufotable is passionate about their project and releasing above avg to fukn HOLY SHIIIT typa animation each year non stop after the mugen train arc, and look at mashle s1 was literally a few months ago and look at s2 shit is just as good as any good shonen anime.

Well i kinda agree bit but kinda not. well in my opinion the animations are kinda on the low end kinda dissapointment but the company say it’s (IN PRODUCTION) meaning they’re bot done with it, second point let them cook before judging if it’s a bad show or not. have you ever heard the cringe phrase of never judge a book by it’s cover becouse it could be well made. even thoe i think it’s highly unlikely. and to be honest the Mappa workers needs a break πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Mar 7, 5:41 AM
Dec 2022
Will you just chill tf out and wait for the anime to actually start airing? If you're not satisfied, go and animate it yourself. What you saw was a teaser and not the actual trailer so no need to jump into conclusions yet.
Mar 7, 5:41 AM
Jun 2023
mohamedo_abuduru said:
if you don't see any improvement, and think the trailer is "mediocre and poorly animated" then the problem is with your eyes, not the trailer, also please use some more fucking punctuation

Thank you πŸ˜– Was painful reading all that.
Mar 7, 5:42 AM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
Will you just chill tf out and wait for the anime to actually start airing? If you're not satisfied, go and animate it yourself. What you saw was a teaser and not the actual trailer so no need to jump into conclusions yet.

Yep, People like that are why we cant have nice things.
Mar 7, 5:42 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Saijantikki
bro let it come out first
@Saijantikki check out the edit i made to the post i added a very important detail that i left out
Mar 7, 5:44 AM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

He should just hope for the third season to be put on hold then. Let them focus on their job and we will see the end result soon enough.
Mar 7, 5:44 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Weap0nX
Its posts like these because of which season 3 is delayed this much. Would you be more happy if there was no season 3 at all?
@Weap0nX i'd be glad that a studio is intentionally delaying its anime so that they could work even more on it and shape out its flaws to a better form
Mar 7, 5:46 AM
Jun 2023
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

He should just hope for the third season to be put on hold then. Let them focus on their job and we will see the end result soon enough.

Exactly, he should wait.
Mar 7, 5:48 AM
Dec 2022
if u didn't see any improvement then the problem is your eyes
Mar 7, 5:49 AM
Jun 2023
monke_guy said:
not gonna lie im disappointed with the animation after watching the trailer i dont see any improvements at all after comparing the trailer to s2's animation in fact im devasted that even though they had more time for animating it considering the previous season's 8 months deadline they show up with a mediocre and poorly animated trailer, dont get me wrong ik its still the trailer but look at solo leveling which had its announcement last year and prolly may have had pre production time about 2-4 months but still managed to pull off a decent above avg if not one of the best trailer from a new gen anime which is better than the opm s3 trailer. i aint sayin its the animators fault but after madhouse setting a bar so high that made the audience want even more, why even pick up this project if u cant even accomplish half of that, and considering opm having a pretty damn huge fanbase that a single clip from the series has 140M+ views on youtube which we can roughly calculate the actual fans to be around 42M minimum who had their minds blown out by the saitama vs boros animation even be satisfied with that? I mean look at demon slayer it shows the studio ufotable is passionate about their project and releasing above avg to fukn HOLY SHIIIT typa animation each year non stop after the mugen train arc, and look at mashle s1 was literally a few months ago and look at s2 shit is just as good as any good shonen anime.

edit:- i found out the trailer was animated by a single dude aoki, i have seen some of his works not gonna lie dude is a fukn power house but even someone like him underdelivered the trailer considering his previous works already hints that people in the studio barely started their production and knowing how anime is produced i think its better to lower our expectations as much as possible.

if this is actually real then prepare to witness an anime whose 3rd season will be even worse than its 2 second season.

This makes you look even worse πŸ˜– The more you say the worse it gets, one guy making it is a huge thing, i would say why dont you animate? you clearly dont know enough abt the animation world as it is to be yapping abt it this lightly, i can tell you its hard asf.

Dont be mean, be polite and dont be stupid in a thread.
Mar 7, 5:53 AM
Dec 2022
PunGood020 said:
CheliosX said:

Exactly, he should wait.

It's as simple as that, mate.
Mar 7, 6:04 AM
Dec 2022
should have checked the quality you ware watching
Mar 7, 6:24 AM
Mar 2020
Weap0nX said:

yes that way someone else could do it
Mar 7, 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
The trailer looked pretty good to me and I have hope JC staff can pull this off with enough time given
Mar 7, 7:08 AM

Dec 2020
I ain't reading all that tho I agree I was expecting better animation and People should lower their expectations for S3 cause the trailer animation was done by JC STAFF's best animator. I still can't believe JC Staff is back, its so disappointing.

People saying JC staff can do it have not read the manga. For a proper adaption OPM needs jjk or mob sycho type treatment which I don't see happening. Personally I would prefer no adaptation at all than JC staff coming back.

I would love to be proven wrong.
HeadpattsMar 7, 7:26 AM
Mar 7, 7:09 AM
Jan 2024
bro why are you so fixated on the animation one punch man is not known for it it's known for its comedy and it's characters if you want that good animation go watch demon slayer man I find the animation good idk what's wrong
Mar 7, 7:31 AM
Jun 2023
TheFounder131 said:
I ain't reading all that tho I agree I was expecting better animation and People should lower their expectations for S3 cause the trailer animation was done by JC STAFF's best animator. I still can't believe JC Staff is back, its so disappointing.

People saying JC staff can do it have not read the manga. For a proper adaption OPM needs jjk or mob sycho type treatment which I don't see happening. Personally I would prefer no adaptation at all than JC staff coming back.

yes, season 3 needs jjk treatment but it's not even getting rent a gf treatment,and that's disappointing, the action scenes in manga are the best, I have never seen that kind of art in any manga up until now, yet it doesn't get much attention. other animes like jjk or demon slayer has ok art but they are getting high royalty animation, but for OPM any studio is not coming forward to adapt it is a high shock for me.
Mar 7, 7:33 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Weap0nX
@Weap0nX and u would prolly not realize this since u havent watched a decent chunk of anime produced by jc staff. they have some pretty neat anime like their certain scientific railgun or certain magical index or their konosuba movie, or edens zero they all have decent action sequences and preety damn good animation, its just that they are fumbling their biggest bag ever, and i really love that big bag. So them fucking this shit up is a big L from me and many others who have been waiting eagerly for this.
Mar 7, 7:34 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
bro why are you so fixated on the animation one punch man is not known for it it's known for its comedy and it's characters if you want that good animation go watch demon slayer man I find the animation good idk what's wrong

well you are correct but action is also a big part of OPM , it has best action scenes when compared to all the other animes, and if you say OPM doesn't need high animation then demon slayer/jjk doesn't even deserve it at all .
Mar 7, 7:35 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to mohamedo_abuduru
@mohamedo_abuduru read my bio i dont use punctuations. and these trust me bro the trailer is not that good compared to their previous works
Mar 7, 7:38 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

well you are correct but action is also a big part of OPM , it has best action scenes when compared to all the other animes, and if you say OPM doesn't need high animation then demon slayer/jjk doesn't even deserve it at all .

bruh action has nothing to do with animation there are other aspect like choreography direction are also involved eg og Naruto is not having good animation compared to today standards still it action scenes are far better than modern fight scenes also the animation isn't as bad as your saying it is
Mar 7, 7:40 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

bruh action has nothing to do with animation there are other aspect like choreography direction are also involved eg og Naruto is not having good animation compared to today standards still it action scenes are far better than modern fight scenes also the animation isn't as bad as your saying it is

Naruto only has 1 fight and they are copy pasted ,that's not action bro, Naruto and sasuke fight or repeat same moves again and again in every fight.
Mar 7, 7:41 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

Naruto only has 1 fight and they are copy pasted ,that's not action bro, Naruto and sasuke fight or repeat same moves again and again in every fight.

have you even seen it bruh Naruto has one of the best fight scenes of all time
Mar 7, 7:42 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to PunGood020
CheliosX said:
PunGood020 said:

Exactly, he should wait.
@PunGood020 bro im literally saying i would gladly wait for the studio to take their time and delay this shit if they keep on showing up with this mediocre animation, u cant blame me, blame madhouse. man they are the ones who set the bar that high for opm. and i can not stop myself from looking back at s1, cause god damn that shit was fukn beautiful and after reading the manga s1 was just fraction of what could done with this material.
Mar 7, 7:46 AM
Jun 2023
monke_guy said:
@PunGood020 bro im literally saying i would gladly wait for the studio to take their time and delay this shit if they keep on showing up with this mediocre animation, u cant blame me, blame madhouse. man they are the ones who set the bar that high for opm. and i can not stop myself from looking back at s1, cause god damn that shit was fukn beautiful and after reading the manga s1 was just fraction of what could done with this material.

yes, OPM deserves best animation, that's what everyone is saying, it has the most beautiful art but season two was dumpster, and didn't even had a good character design. they totally ruined it, season 2 animation was like taking manga panels and colouring it with adding a little bit of movements.
the problem is Saitama vs gauro fight is god level awesome but studio is jc staff.
opm is my one of the favourite anime and manga , but this anime is not getting justice that's what my concern is.
Mar 7, 7:46 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Headpatts

@TheFounder131 see u understand what im saying even tho u haven't read much of my bullshit. that best animator surely made on of the best works in anime but even comparing the trailer to his standards it was mid at best he has done some crazy shit but this compared to those crazy shit this is barely a surface level of what he coulve pulled off.
Mar 7, 7:47 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to hi777
@hi777 bro did u atleast take a peak in the manga?
Mar 7, 7:48 AM
Jan 2024
monke_guy said:

I have read it wht now
Mar 7, 7:48 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

what I am saying is that, they had good fight scenes but they reaped that same fight scenes again and again,
like for example, in anime, Naruto vs sasuke had fought atleast 3 times , just go and watch, their moves are copy past. except final battle where they use susano and nine tail forms.
Mar 7, 7:50 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

what I am saying is that, they had good fight scenes but they reaped that same fight scenes again and again,
like for example, in anime, Naruto vs sasuke had fought atleast 3 times , just go and watch, their moves are copy past. except final battle where they use susano and nine tail forms.

there are other fights too bro πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
Mar 7, 7:50 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
monke_guy said:

I have read it wht now

OPM has the best art. and it deserves the best animation atleast but it's not even getting attention that what our concern is.
Mar 7, 7:51 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

obito vs kakhashi is also copy past.
Mar 7, 7:51 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

I have read it wht now

OPM has the best art. and it deserves the best animation atleast but it's not even getting attention that what our concern is.

atleast it's still getting an adaptation and the animation is still good ask berserk and Tokyo ghoul fans their adaptation were disastrous
Mar 7, 7:52 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

atleast it's still getting an adaptation and the animation is still good ask berserk and Tokyo ghoul fans their adaptation were disastrous

why not compaired with jjk and demon slayer.
Mar 7, 7:53 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

broo there's chunin exam fights ,then sasuke kidnapping arc fights ,great ninja war fights , sasuke vs danzo ,sasuke vs Itachi , Naruto vs pain , Narutoand sasuke vs momoshiki etc
Mar 7, 7:55 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

lmao from when did jjk and demonslayer manga had the best art
Mar 7, 7:55 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

broo there's chunin exam fights ,then sasuke kidnapping arc fights ,great ninja war fights , sasuke vs danzo ,sasuke vs Itachi , Naruto vs pain , Narutoand sasuke vs momoshiki etc

they shown it perfectly, Naruto verse is continental level action and has less hand to hand combat when it compaired to OPM.
Mar 7, 7:56 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

they shown it perfectly, Naruto verse is continental level action and has less hand to hand combat when it compaired to OPM.

have you seen the madara fight or rock Lee and gaara fight or Naruto vs isshiki fight they had so good taijutsu
Mar 7, 7:56 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

yes they didn't but they got godly animation, and beserk and Tokyo goule doesn't have same action as OPM bro. season 3 , is all about action.
Mar 7, 7:57 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

have you seen the madara fight or rock Lee and gaara fight or Naruto vs isshiki fight they had so good taijutsu

yes ,I know that, they had but but not same as OPM.
Mar 7, 7:58 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

yes they didn't but they got godly animation, and beserk and Tokyo goule doesn't have same action as OPM bro. season 3 , is all about action.

bruh I have read the manga and ik there is action but you are being too negative also I'm done I gtg study for my final exams
Mar 7, 7:59 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

bruh I have read the manga and ik there is action but you are being too negative also I'm done I gtg study for my final exams

i am not complaining about other anime or i don't even care my problem is that OPM is not getting much attention.
Mar 7, 8:00 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

i am not complaining about other anime or i don't even care my problem is that OPM is not getting much attention. .
Mar 7, 8:03 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

i am not complaining about other anime or i don't even care my problem is that OPM is not getting much attention. .

bro it's #4 in anime and #7 in manga how many more popularity do you need πŸ’€ also you haven't even seen the season the DS trailer are also shit doesn't mean the anime is bad
Mar 7, 8:06 AM
Jun 2023
hi777 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

bro it's #4 in anime and #7 in manga how many more popularity do you need πŸ’€ also you haven't even seen the season the DS trailer are also shit doesn't mean the anime is bad

noo bro, I am talking about animation studio, popularity is fine by me. if I like it then it's ok ,even if others hate it , i respect them. animation studio is my problem. teaser wasn't good .yeah i am it was raw given by 1 animator but it doesn't give any hype at all. fan animation was better.
Mar 7, 8:09 AM
Jan 2024
_otaku_man00 said:
hi777 said:

noo bro, I am talking about animation studio, popularity is fine by me. if I like it then it's ok ,even if others hate it , i respect them. animation studio is my problem. teaser wasn't good .yeah i am it was raw given by 1 animator but it doesn't give any hype at all. fan animation was better.

man be positive and hope it's good cuz I think It will be
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Butchered Adaptation, No Hope.

Okeanix - Feb 29

40 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 1:23 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

25 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 8:25 AM

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

16 by AuraBorealis005 »»
May 4, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.