Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 11:03 PM

Jul 2017
A month from their first date, and Adachi's wizard magic...it's still in debate of whether should be reveal this to Kurosawa.

A business panel on people who exercises and don't, aside from that, Adachi needs to figure out Kurosawa's likings for a birthday present. Meanwhile, Tsuge with Minato trying to dance to prove his stead, he just can't do it. But for the latter, he decides to give the extra effort from Tsuge's encouragement. Back to Kurosawa's birthday, Adachi wanting to casually pass him his birthday present, and by reading his mind, he knows what exactly to get him. The panel full of friends left and right to test out exercise equipment, and Adachi is wedged into the middle between Kurosawa and Tsuge, though the latter quickly picks up what's going on between the former and Adachi. Turns out, Rokkaku also knows Minato, so everyone are like friends of friends.

The wizards in their private moment to communicate telepathically of the love of their lives, at least they were able to talk amicably about it. And Adachi, stolen by Kurosawa due to his jealousy, and worried if something is pushing them back just by their friendship alone, their wizard magic is a taboo line he must draw. He blurts it out, though Kurosawa doesn't take it seriously until the full reveal, Adachi has his faults for not revealing the real him since Episode 2, but in the same way, Kurosawa is rather glad that Adachi is able to hear his thoughts better. And then came the kiss, which encapsulated their feelings together.

Full steam ahead for the KuroAda ship, it's real.
Mar 6, 5:37 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to KANLen09
A month from their first date, and Adachi's wizard magic...it's still in debate of whether should be reveal this to Kurosawa.

A business panel on people who exercises and don't, aside from that, Adachi needs to figure out Kurosawa's likings for a birthday present. Meanwhile, Tsuge with Minato trying to dance to prove his stead, he just can't do it. But for the latter, he decides to give the extra effort from Tsuge's encouragement. Back to Kurosawa's birthday, Adachi wanting to casually pass him his birthday present, and by reading his mind, he knows what exactly to get him. The panel full of friends left and right to test out exercise equipment, and Adachi is wedged into the middle between Kurosawa and Tsuge, though the latter quickly picks up what's going on between the former and Adachi. Turns out, Rokkaku also knows Minato, so everyone are like friends of friends.

The wizards in their private moment to communicate telepathically of the love of their lives, at least they were able to talk amicably about it. And Adachi, stolen by Kurosawa due to his jealousy, and worried if something is pushing them back just by their friendship alone, their wizard magic is a taboo line he must draw. He blurts it out, though Kurosawa doesn't take it seriously until the full reveal, Adachi has his faults for not revealing the real him since Episode 2, but in the same way, Kurosawa is rather glad that Adachi is able to hear his thoughts better. And then came the kiss, which encapsulated their feelings together.

Full steam ahead for the KuroAda ship, it's real.
@KANLen09, yes, I am so happy for them!!
Mar 6, 7:23 AM
Sep 2020
OMG its so cute, im not gay tho but damn this made me cry i cant wait for more!!
Mar 16, 7:55 PM

Sep 2021
Is it just me or did they put way to little effort into the kiss scene? No light effects, no background music... A questionable decision, at least for me.

I've been wondering for a while: "Why do I like this so much less than SasaMiya?" and I feel like the lack of effort put into the romantic scenes plays a suprsingly big part! Of course, there are many more reasons (Character writing, lack of comedy, side characters) but I didn't expect this specific aspect to stick out to me as much.
Apr 19, 11:09 PM

Mar 2008
That has got to be one of the longest kisses ive seen in an anime
Yesterday, 3:43 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Bisalissy
Is it just me or did they put way to little effort into the kiss scene? No light effects, no background music... A questionable decision, at least for me.

I've been wondering for a while: "Why do I like this so much less than SasaMiya?" and I feel like the lack of effort put into the romantic scenes plays a suprsingly big part! Of course, there are many more reasons (Character writing, lack of comedy, side characters) but I didn't expect this specific aspect to stick out to me as much.
@Bisalissy Maybe you're into other type of romances
I don't think the writing or the special effects put into scenes have anything to do with it lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

15 by ichin »»
Apr 28, 10:49 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

65 by Aurakin »»
Apr 27, 7:14 AM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

38 by traed »»
Apr 22, 11:44 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

36 by traed »»
Apr 20, 1:01 PM

Poll: » 30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 10

108 by Faerie_07 »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.