Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 27, 11:28 AM
Jul 2023
We all know since S1 that Ichikawa regularly sees Nigorikawa as an ideal version of himself, but does Yamada see his feminine counterpart (that is, the heroine of the shoujo manga) like Ichikawa does?

That's a real question I have because the scarcity of Yamada's POV throughout the series is one of the negative sides of this show imo.

Please tell me your thoughts.
Feb 27, 1:55 PM
May 2022
AR550 said:
We all know since S1 that Ichikawa regularly sees Nigorikawa as an ideal version of himself, but does Yamada see his feminine counterpart (that is, the heroine of the shoujo manga) like Ichikawa does?

That's a real question I have because the scarcity of Yamada's POV throughout the series is one of the negative sides of this show imo.

Please tell me your thoughts.

Wow, now you made me want to have a Spin Off series as well, seeing mainly her POV :')
Feb 27, 2:13 PM
Feb 2019
I genuinely would love an episode of Yamada seeing some floating Female MC to guide her emotionally. Kinda like in Goodnight Punpun where Punpun’s uncle had his own version of God talking to him for a chapter.
Feb 27, 3:17 PM
Feb 2018
That would be too gimmicky to have both sides going during the show. But a spinoff season with that point of view, to fill the wait while the manga has more content, would be very interesting.
Feb 28, 5:38 AM
Jun 2023
For me, my favorite thing in this show is that we don't get yamadas perspective or internal commentary. The audience is trying to figure out what she's thinking based on her actions and thats unique and intriguing for the viewers, that's much better then countless inner monologue. But I'd like to see if there's a spin off from her perspective.
Feb 28, 7:30 AM
May 2023
Ok first things first, Nigorikawa is NOT an ideal version of himself that ichikawa sees despite the fact tat he's modelled after the ml of yamdas fav manga. He is a figment of ichikawas imagination that basically helps him be more confident and in making choices, especially to develop his relationship with yamada.
I don't think yamada would actually have her own nigorikawa since she isn't as self aware as Ichikawa. Furthermore I think she's more focused on making her personality more of ichikawas type by showing interest in his hobbies, helping him to socialize etc. Ofcourse yamada wants ichikawa to think she's attractive but I think she's more focused on the personify rn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

79 by Scootboi »»
May 21, 1:58 AM

» Has the english dub been announced?

middle_pickup - Jan 24

27 by SammyOldLad »»
May 19, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

348 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
May 17, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

116 by little_raven »»
May 5, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

118 by Mattinator95 »»
May 5, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.