Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 9:33 AM
Sep 2020
yep, finally mash and macaron fight, but it seems everyone's believe mash doesn't have any chance
Feb 18, 10:01 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Fun, fun, fun!
Battle of the magic and muscle :D
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 18, 10:52 AM

Jun 2016
this is totally banger !!

pure muscle power vs magic
Feb 18, 2:02 PM
Oct 2023
Mash playing a game with a Divine divisionary, and fighting Macaron will be an interestig fight, Both of them seem really strong.I really love Mcarons voice actor lmao.And that he is a total freak
Feb 18, 2:59 PM

Mar 2017
"Yes, I AM" vs Kazuha's Amaterasu sword was lit ngl
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Feb 18, 4:51 PM
Nov 2023
Great pacing and buildup to the fight
Feb 18, 5:21 PM
Jan 2024
cant waaaaitttttttt
Feb 18, 5:32 PM

Jul 2016
The crazier the rivals act, the more powerful they end up being. How true, Dot-kun.
Feb 18, 5:50 PM
May 2020
mash vs macaron, this fight is gonna be good
Feb 18, 9:31 PM
Mar 2015
our boi passed the first test with macron
Feb 19, 1:27 AM

Mar 2008
The crazier the stronger is a little too on the nose on some shows lol
Feb 19, 1:42 AM
Dec 2022
Margarette is secretly insane?? Putting fried shrimp on my tartar sauce is crazy asf

This fight gonna be epic oh dear for the first time does mash not solo NAH HE'D WIN

its not joever
or maybe it is
this fight gonna be epic
Feb 19, 7:34 PM
Dec 2018
Anybody knows OST that starts at 18:04 ? I guess its by Masaru Yokoyama but dunno which one is it :(
Feb 20, 5:02 AM

Oct 2008
okay, so is this the first time that someone survived Mash's Spine Magic Hell Fall? then Macaron is really powerful to say at least! LOLZ
5/5.

Feb 20, 3:07 PM

May 2019
It looks like Macaron and Mash have a couple of things in common, they both like eating their favorite foods whenever they feel like it (like right before a match), and they're both pretty strong as Macaron took Mash's hit without getting injured. I'm a bit surprised that they started with this match as I figured the other weaker players would've gone first and saved this as the main event.
Feb 20, 10:24 PM

Sep 2011
mash doing a sabin from final fantasy 6 on margarette with that suplex lol
Feb 21, 2:13 AM

May 2015
The most memorable thing of the episode is the La-La Land reference.
Feb 21, 9:17 PM

Aug 2019
The shoes always get me. Why are they so freaking big.
Feb 22, 11:28 AM
Jun 2022
BRIM BAM BAM BRIM BAM BAM BAMMMMMMMMMM :D
Feb 22, 5:08 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
After a week of absense the train of nonsense seems to have no brakes as shortly after Margaret destroyed the rest of team Red it was time for the second round. Those sudden confessionaries along with Dot's hilarious rejection were quite funny, much in contrast to the seriousness of the mysterious visitor who didn't seem to cast spells with his sword slashes. Interesting foreshadowing.

Now it's time for Mash to face this maniac, not because of their power but that dipping man, that's just wrong.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 23, 8:14 AM

Apr 2009
Why does he need to test Mash? Color me intrigued, I guess he's starting to like Mushroom head too...I mean Mash. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 24, 10:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Mash against Macaron, the final test!!!
kekeke
Feb 24, 4:00 PM

Jul 2022
OOOOF HE ROCK LEE'D THIS BITCH LET'S GOOOO
Feb 24, 10:26 PM
Mar 2015
Each episode is better than the last
Feb 25, 9:06 AM
Apr 2023
This was even more unhinged than usual
Mar 1, 3:36 AM

Jul 2017
Against Margarette Macaron, with the annihilation of another team, Mash's team successfully survived with the bare minimum, though this is where the real challenge begins. And if it wasn't for Rayne Ames to take the Divine Visionary position the year before, it would've been him. For Mash, all his training...is all for show, all according to his dumbells, and for Lemon...her persuasion for love from Mash, keeps failing each and every time. And the Divine Visionary Kaldo Gehenna, the Head of Talent, playing a simple game of "You look, you lose", it's not as simple.

The game itself filled with the trap of forcing Mash to abide by his rules, he still stuck to the small circle, except for his cream puff, which that doesn't count. Needless to say, Kaldo is excited for Mash's developments, as is the final 1-to-1 exam of him against Margarette. Between both sides of Kaldo and Madl's support of their counterparts, it's to see which one falls apart the earlier. And if Mash's attack nearly can put some damage on Margarette, this is just the beginning.

Show what you've got, Mash.
Mar 11, 3:33 PM

Jun 2021
Monologues, Dot being rejected by Lemon while they're dancing, the bad guy talking about tartar sauce like Hijikata with mayonnaise. Yeah, it's tasty and everything, but...

(Now i'm concerned about Wahlberg italian dub voice actor, he was replaced for this episode and i'm afraid it's for health concerns... among so many roles, he's extremely famous for being Dragon Ball hystorical narrator)
Mar 19, 6:42 AM
Oct 2023
W episode holy moly! This episode was like an appetizer combo to the upcoming entree. The Macaron's cave fight, the look and lose game, and the brief sampling of the Mash and Macaron fight were just amazing! The light break in between the look/loose game was a little out of place to me as it tried to add comedic value but fell flag for me. Solid episode :)
Apr 7, 5:24 PM

Jun 2020
I’m kind of sick of the dialogue about how Mash is not gonna beat this or that person and every antagonist just mentally not stable they all writed almost the same way with a little bit difference
Apr 14, 6:03 PM

Jul 2013
I love this episode, it's hilarious af! And Macaron is one crazy mf lol! But the good kind of crazy. Also, notice how everyone hypes up Mash's enemies before he fights them? Every. Single. One. It's like no one acknowledges Mash's accomplishments and the strong enemies he's beaten before.
Apr 15, 6:15 AM

Feb 2021
He didn't died after getting hit from sky XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 27, 7:02 PM
Jan 2021
Well, it seems that Mash has decided to have a monologue about the idea of working out, THAT NOBODY ASKED FOR. And then Lemon decided to do her own despite not being relevant this season thus far since she didn’t have enough gold coins for the Divine Visionary exam, so she’s just a spectator.

And then Kaldo Gehenna decided to give Mash a free pass from this exam and the only thing that stopped it from happening was Mash’s cream puff. That little scuffle showcases the difference between a Divine Visionary and the other opponents that Mash has clapped throughout the series so far, and Margarette Macaron is said to be the best candidate for Divine Visionary, heck Wahlberg and Kaldo were saying that he’s on the same level as one, and the only reason that Rayne Ames became one is because Margarette wasn’t taking the exam at the time.

Well Mash and Margarette showed each other a taste of what they’re all about, so it’s really about to go down right here, right now.
May 13, 11:49 AM

Jan 2021
Mushroom vs Music. Sign me the hell up!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

152 by NaRc0s_G »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

114 by evoDARIOAMQ »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

79 by KingBaller06 »»
May 18, 8:24 PM

Poll: » This anime is peak comedy

passtur - May 12

24 by LeonardoXD »»
May 17, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2

92 by PirateHasan »»
May 14, 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.