Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 5:07 AM

Mar 2012
I was waiting for the third girl to show since she looked the prettiest among the cast but turns out she's a weirdo lol
Feb 13, 7:06 AM
Apr 2013
EP 6

i mean almost none of the anime actually takes place in school. or does it. shrug

Honestly like after the dorama that happened last time i was really hoping we wouldnt get even more dorama

So yeah. tsubasa is maybe pretty smart but can he do it?
Unfortunately like uhm. rena showed up this time but barely any screentime. minami and sayuri too.
Heck rena didnt even meet minami or sayuri in this ep.

So rena has an interesting voice but I have no idea.

Rena is ueda reina? Thats interesting. I suppose. Though maybe with more lines.
Curious if we'll see minami's imouto at some point but uhh yeah.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 13, 7:09 AM
Feb 13, 7:44 AM
Sep 2021
So another new gal is introduced this time that is Rena, and she is also tsubasa's senior. Interested to see what will she offer to the plot.
Feb 13, 8:25 AM
Oct 2019
The episode is cute, and this new character is very stereotypical, but very cool hahaha, this fight with your grandmother is going to be great to see
Feb 13, 8:46 AM
Nov 2022
Let's go, the white-haired girl finally appeared, nice.

Why would his grandmother want to keep her grandson chaste? Does grandma care that much about her family or is there something more? ._.
Feb 13, 9:06 AM
May 2020
different type of whipped right there
Feb 13, 12:37 PM
Jan 2022
plot twist, he was kicked out of tokyo for starting a harem
Feb 13, 1:05 PM
Jun 2023
quite a wholesome ending to this episode.
Feb 13, 3:21 PM
Sep 2018
I really hope this anime to get more seasons !
Feb 13, 3:37 PM
Jul 2020
Grandma selection interference
Feb 13, 7:42 PM

Sep 2018
Geez, grandma needs to get out the stick up her anus?! If she kicks Tsubasa out, he may as well go live with the Fuyuki household. I bet they wouldn't mind.

So far, not a fan of the new girl either. The quirky gaijin is such a painfully cringy trope to watch as a non-Japanese person. Also, it wouldn't kill to give her a proper heritage; ambiguous foreigners as major cast members are somewhat of a pet peeve for me.

The most unenjoyable episode so far but since the show has its moments, I'll see it through.
Feb 13, 8:51 PM
Mar 2015
Grandma is threatening to send our boi back to Tokyo
Feb 14, 12:38 AM

Sep 2016
So, time to prepare your stuff to go back to Tokyo then. And I say this as someone who was very good at school lol. But plot armor will win here...
bruh
Feb 14, 1:02 AM

Sep 2011
How is it possible that there is still such a strict person like Tsubasa's grandma in 2024? Grandma needs to understand that we are in a modern world, and she is so mean to his grandchild.
Feb 14, 3:53 AM
Dec 2022
Grandma is a kinda mean and Tsubasa maybe in a lot of strive moving forward. How will this impact on his life at achool and with others?
Feb 14, 11:01 AM
Aug 2021
What's up with the grandma in this anime? Does she have a complex from being younger and full of potential? She's an Extremely toxic character!
Feb 14, 8:40 PM

Feb 2023
Grandma is super annoying.
Other than that, I appreciate how they made the characters realistically weird. The gamer girl is awkward but obsessed with games. The white-haired girl is erratic and strangely chuuni. Tsubasa is just the abused kid.
Like, bruh, I know he likes Hokkaido, but personally I wouldn't take that disrespect.
Feb 15, 7:10 AM

Oct 2008
Rena's character design is really gorgeous! STEP ON ME SEMPAI!! LOLZ! GUHEHE!
4/5

Feb 15, 8:04 AM
Jan 2024
okay and the integration of a new character
Feb 15, 4:20 PM
Oct 2019
Bro fell into Mom booba, absolute W!!

Rena voice by Reina Ueda, great casting.
i just love that soft voice of her.
Feb 16, 3:08 AM
Sep 2020
Based on what she's dreaming, her reaction to Tsubasa's Japanese clothes and her actions at the garbage area and the OP, it looks like Rena's a fan of Japanese culture like Beatrix.

I love how Rena pulled that excuse to save Tsubasa.

Time for Tsubasa to prove to his grandma that just because his guard is down doesn't mean his intelligence and skills have dulled.

Mai is so ready to have to Tsubasa as her son-in-law.
Gio G. Lingad
Feb 16, 12:36 PM

Jun 2020
Wtf is the problem of his grandma the think that she says doesn’t even make sense to me maybe they explain it later what is the problem with sending him back to Tokyo if you send logically he can 'lose' himself even more because its tokyo .
Feb 17, 12:46 AM

Apr 2015
Poor dude has an imbecile for a granny
Feb 18, 1:24 PM

Jan 2022
Does Minami even pay attention in class? Rip. I wonder what punishment the grandma will give Tsubasa for not following the rules. The grandma is such a bitch wtf is her problem? I'm sure she has good intentions, but she's not doing a good job at being nice about it. Strict parents/guardians only make children more secretive and get good at hiding things lol and I know this from experience. Rena was good to switch back into normal mode and act like nothing happened. She came up with a plan too without hesitating meanwhile Tsubasa would've dug a bigger hole for himself.
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 18, 6:04 PM

Nov 2012
Didn't he move to Hokkaido with his dad? Now it seems like he had some issues and was sent to Hokkaido. I've been wondering why his overly strict granny was calling all the shots. He's a teenage boy. She should be happy he's healthy and doing well.

AND since when does tea get rid of carnal desires. Has she not watched Hana Yori Dango? heh
Feb 19, 12:59 AM
Dec 2023
New waifu...

If this anime ends with a harem, I'll be so mad 😤😤😤

Well, I hope Tsubasa prove to his grandmother that he is mature 💪💪💪

Nice EP!
Feb 19, 10:38 AM
Nov 2023
inflexible-close minded, useless and annoying old hag detected.
Feb 20, 2:41 AM

Mar 2008
Mama Fuyuki seemed to not mind getting a surprise motorboating.

Rena seems nice.

Ugh that uptight baba bitch.
Feb 20, 5:18 AM
Mar 2019
Finally, Rena-senpai makes her debut. Outstanding.
Feb 20, 9:28 AM
Apr 2022
Why do we need the old hag? She just makes me irritated. Why can’t she let the guy live his life?
Feb 20, 11:33 AM
Feb 2015
Granny needs to chill, jeez 😂
The author probably doesn't like or is fed up of traditional people or something ahahah
Mar 2, 1:34 PM

Mar 2010
ROFL lad is getting all the ladies and even moms. Damn grandma is being kind of a hater but she has a point.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 3, 11:51 PM

Jul 2017
Exams is the final stretch, and Minami doesn't feel the best, though it seems normal for Tsubasa. And a study session at her place? How can he say no?

Reeling Sayuri into the mix, it seems natural for Minami, though both the former and Tsubasa really have never been to her room before. And other than her studies, Minami's Hokkaido knowledge is rather impressive for first impressions, but too bad, that's not the test questions. And when the study session is over, Tsubasa is way psat his curfew, though he has to meet Minami's mother on the door out. Yet, she still is supportive of Tsubasa after her own daughter almost fell her face flat on Valentine's the previous episode, what a good mother....as opposed to his own grandmother, who is rather strict of him.

The 3rd girl has finally made her appearance: Rena Natsukawa, though she's one heck of a beauty at first glance, winning the school's beauty pageant equivalent. But the study sessions will have to put on hold, because of Tsubasa's strict family and Sayuri's insistence on studying instead of chitchatting. For a change of pace, Tsubasa studying in the library, and having to witness Rena taking a nap as a librarian, she can't help but notice him. Clearly, Tsubasa's grandmother does not appreciate his deficiency, and wants to strengthen his mental fortitude, though having Rena as next-door neighbours...she can be dignified in public, though lovely in private.

What's a son to do when he's deep in love? Score high, or have his bags packing back to Tokyo...
Mar 6, 4:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
And now we finally have the third gal Rena, who looks pretty good to be honest with her white pink hair, MC's grandma is angry though lol spending too much time with the girls and now he has to be top 10 exam or he'll be back to Tokyo :/
Mar 16, 9:31 AM

Feb 2021
The grandma is too strict...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 23, 7:17 AM
Jan 2023
coool...............
Mar 26, 5:12 PM
Jan 2012
Good jokes. Liked Natsukawa,good girl
Mar 28, 11:02 PM
May 2023
Good episode, so we have a new character who really likes tsubasa's clothes to the point of rubbing up against him like a cat/dog hahaha.
It's going to be a miracle if Fuyuki passes the exam and poor Tsubasa, now that he can finally relate to girls...grandma doesn't want this at all

PS: Fuyuki and his mother are just alike
Apr 13, 4:35 AM
Jul 2023
aswfewfweghjyuklo;polikjhgfds
Apr 14, 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
In a whole episode, he fell into Minami's mom's oppai and later Rena rubbed her face on him

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 20, 12:00 PM

Apr 2019
ah yes the super smart airhead. the quartet is almost complete innit. but why does she cling to him like that, it should have been me!!

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 7, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

104 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

73 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 4:20 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.