Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 12, 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Minami's mom is awesome. She's lucky to have someone like her in the family.

We got both a study session this episode and also Rena making her appearance. She had a very graceful appearance and similar to the first episode. Tsubasa meets her under the snowy weather. I don't think it's coincidence he happens to see her again at school. Seems Rena also had a reputation at beauty contests. I do find Rena's personality kinda amusing compared to the other two main girls though.
Feb 12, 7:59 AM

Dec 2021
New girl added to the harem!

Tsubasa and the others hold a study session at Minami's house to prepare for their end-of-term exams. They get so caught up in studying that they forget about curfew. In a rush to leave the Fuyuki residence, Tsubasa ends up getting a ride home in a car. Mai discusses Minami's behavior on Valentine's Day and expresses her gratitude to Tsubasa. The next day, while heading to school, Tsubasa encounters the exceptionally beautiful Japanese girl, Rena Natsukawa. She's a senior Minami admires who has won the school beauty pageant two years in a row. To everyone's surprise, Rena shows up at Tsubasa's house that evening. With Rena's sudden appearance, a sense of even more tumult looms on the horizon.

Fangmom... damn it. Is she actually a vampire? How else does she manage to look so young? And now she's already calling herself "mommy" around him... Tsubasa, my man, when are you gonna make it official? You might as well start calling her mom-in-law soon, right? She's totally on board with you being part of the family. Also, that new cool short-haired senpai of yours... It'd be cool if they could just stay friends, against all odds. But honestly, adding any more girls to the mix now seems kinda pointless. Two was already a handful, but three? That's just too much drama.

Tsubasa really needs to buckle down and ace this test, or else it's back to Tokyo, and that means no more hanging out with the gyaru crew.

Feb 12, 7:59 AM

May 2020
Since he has no other qualities, dude does nothing but study by himself, but I’m sure even that trait of his can only look good in front of dumb people. So, be it weirdly enough, but they did a group study sort of, with the dude at the centre. Not sure how much it’d help the girls, or will it even in the first place… but seeing Fuyuki talking about Kitami when they were going over world history was hilarious.

She really is a local girl, but we all will have to agree that it’s her mom, who has the status of BEST GIRL right now. Anyways, being the very definition of chick magnet, it’s kind of a fact at this point that dude has to do nothing… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and hot girls would grace him with their presence because… because… because…

… he exists. If girls from his own class weren’t enough, now a senpai has hots for him too smh. God.. why?
Feb 12, 10:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Minami's mom is still top lady in this for me. Really super adorable.
It's strange that everyone in the series sees the senpai as this total hottie. Her looks look bang average to me compared to the two main girls until now. Different tastes and prioritizing different things I suppose.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 12, 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
Surely, she has her own reason, but that old-fashioned baba was fking strict and annoying.
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 12, 10:30 AM
Mar 2010
God, I hate this spineless doormat-kun.
Feb 12, 10:36 AM

Jul 2011
Fuyuki may not be very book smart, but for regional cultural facts she is great.

Getting a lucky pervert accident, and an earful just after. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

Rena knows how to navigate around with her actions.
Feb 12, 10:42 AM

Feb 2021
I actually liked tests and stuff in school too
Ribbon Napolin is a real drink! Like every other product in this too.
6:18 Props to the translator for translating all of this
No way, is the thing about mint production real?
8:14 竜田揚げ (tatsuta-age lit. dragon rice field deep fried) - dish of fish or meat flavoured with soy sauce, mirin, etc., coated with starch and then deep-fried
Anotha one
Feb 12, 10:45 AM

Mar 2021
New girl Rena is so adorable am so looking forward to seeing more of her.
Tsubasa really needs to buckle down and study if he wants to stay in Hokkaido.
Feb 12, 10:57 AM

Jan 2023
This week, we meet the third gal, Rena, and the least we can say is that she has quite the unique personality!
Besides that, we get to see, once again, how close Fuyuki, Sayurin and Tsubasa are: such an adorable little group of friends.
But unfortunately, Tsubasa's grandma is angry, and it's not going to make his life easy in the near future I'm sure.

My favorite scene in this episode was when the grandma 'caught' her grandson and the neighbor girl in that position, haha!
Feb 12, 11:09 AM
Senpai

May 2021
I want the mom lol.
This old lady is very angry lmao :D
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 12, 12:16 PM
Mar 2023
What an annoying grandma
Feb 12, 12:43 PM
Jun 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠎⠀⠀⡞⡷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠘⡍⢳⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⢠⡇⡇⠹⡄⠀⣀⡠⠤⠴⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⠤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢇⠹⡄⢧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⡇⠀⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠒⠤⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢡⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠱⡈⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠅⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡇⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠢⣼⢹⣼⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢳⡸⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⠄⠀⡰⠋⠘⢿⣿⡾⢀⡤⠒⠚⠉⠉⠉⠉⠑⠒⠒⠒⠤⠤⠤⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⡏⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢇⢳
⠀⠀⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠸⠀⡼⠁⣠⠔⠳⡉⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠒⠦⣄⡀⠀⠀⡇⣧⡟⣹⠦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠸⡈
⠀⠀⠀⠸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⡄⣜⡠⠊⠁⠀⠀⠑⠞⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢳⠀⢻⡿⢡⡟⠀⠙⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡀⢹⠀⠀⢧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⢀⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀⢀⢤⣀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⢸⠀⠀⠘
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⢀⡠⠖⡇⠸⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢞⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠊⠁⠀⠈⠳⢄⠀⠀⢱⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠞⠉⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢀⣾⠋⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡶⠃⠀⢀⠄⣰⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⢀⡾⠁⠀⡇⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠦⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⣰⣣⠔⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⡇⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡄⠀⠂⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣸⠀⢠⢻⠃⠀⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⡼⢥⡀⠀⠀⢣⢸⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣇⢳⠀⠀⠀⡇⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡇⠀⡎⡏⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢰⠁⠀⠙⢶⣄⣸⠸⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢰⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠈⢿⡆⠀⠀⢻⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡇⢰⢣⠁⠀⢸⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⢻⣿⣬⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⠏⡇⢤⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⡠⠬⢷⠀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢳⢸⢸⠀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⢖⣒⣶⣤⣄⡓⠾⣯⣙⠺⣀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⠏⢀⡁⣼⠀⠀⢠⣿⠁⠀⠀⠈⡆⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣸⣸⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠙⠛⠛⠻⠿⣿⣿⣝⡳⣿⣧⠀⠀⡿⡄⡧⡆⠀⠀⣸⣏⣛⡇⣿⠀⢀⣾⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠑⣆⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⢻⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠚⠏⢧⠀⡇⢇⢱⢱⡀⠀⣇⠤⠒⣿⢻⢀⣎⣈⣠⣤⣤⣤⣄⣈⣇⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠋⠳⣼⠀⢐⠇⠀⠀⠀
⠳⣄⠀⢱⠈⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠁⠈⠙⠠⢥⣈⠀⠐⠚⠛⡿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⠛⠻⠗⠚⠻⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡏⠉⢚⡏⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢠
⣷⣈⠳⣌⡇⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⢸⠀⢀⡴⣿
⣿⣿⣷⡈⢻⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠈⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⠇⢀⡼⠁⠀⠀⣤⢔⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣆⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢚⠓⠲⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣠⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢹⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⢸⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣴⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⡆⠑⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⢍⠉⠑⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠈⠉⢉⣁⣀⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠞⡏⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡜⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡇⠑⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠲⠤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣁⣉⡤⠼⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠁⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⢀⡲⠙⠢⡀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⢸⠀⡇⠳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠔⡻⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠃⠀⢸⡶⠀⠁⠹⢦
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠸⡄⣧⠀⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠲⢄⣀⣤⣤⠒⠊⠉⢀⡠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⢸⠀⣾⣦⣆⡈
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⡇⣟⣣⠀⠀⠙⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠓⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀⠀⣼⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
Feb 12, 12:44 PM

Sep 2018
Ditch the girls, go for the momma...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 12, 12:46 PM

Mar 2022
yeah I almost forgot how fucked up this guys family is. If you think his granny is bad, wait till you meet his mother.(that would be S2 arc probably)
Feb 12, 1:01 PM
Feb 2020
Rena is great too. Kinda weird, but really cute. The three girls are awesome, and it's getting hard to choose which one is the best
Feb 12, 1:29 PM
Mar 2020
Rena may be the proximate cause of Shiki's current predicament, but it sure seems like she's the best candidate solution to it as well.

Also, Ribbon Napolin is going on The List
Feb 12, 2:15 PM

Feb 2014
Rena finally makes her appearance and upon first impressions, I already like her quite a bit. Seeing her asleep in the library, before waking up and telling Tsubasa that she's allowed to do that since she's part of the library committee was very cute. =)

However, he does need to stay on his toes now that his grandma is starting to lose her cool with him. Arriving back home long after his curfew was one thing, but she's not happy with how he's been getting more distracted. One moment that almost got him into trouble was how she saw Tsubasa and Rena together at the front door, thanks to Rena's love for his traditional Japanese clothing, but her quick thinking of a good excuse convinced Tsubasa's grandma. Unfortunately, seeing him being more distracted upon seeing Rena leave after calling out to him only made her more annoyed with him. He now has to get a top ten result in the upcoming exams, otherwise he'll be sent straight back to Tokyo.

I'm sure that he'll succeed and continue having fun being good friends to the girls that care for him, although I do hope that his grandma isn't so harsh with him in the future. I'm sure she has her reasons, but it's all the more reason why I want Tsubasa to prove her doubts wrong and ace the exams.
Feb 12, 2:43 PM

Sep 2023
I don't usually like short hair girls but hot damn Rena is something else! She seems really quirky and sweet. Obaasan is extremely annoying tho! I'm so used to anime with non existent parental figures that it feels weird when you suddenly see a very strict one...
Feb 12, 3:21 PM

Nov 2023
I'm not a big fan of Tsubasa's grandma. She probably has her reasons for being that way, but I don't know.

We also got to see Rena, and she's interesting. Kinda weird, but in a good way, it seems.
Feb 12, 3:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A home study session with the gals was never gonna be perfect but besides Fuyuki initially struggling to understand the history questions they actually got a lot of studying in, but this lead to Tsubasa getting an earful by his grandma for coming home late, she is damn strict lol, maybe he should have explained he was studying and he wouldn’t have caught quite as much heat.

And we got introduced to the third babe, Rena, this episode as well, she’s a bit of an odd one to say the least lol, I’m thinking it’s either a chuunibyou thing or she’s a bit obsessed with Japanese stuff, her meeting with Tsubasa at his house has me thinking it’s the 2nd thing. As great as this was, it also unfortunately got Tsubasa a potential ticket back to Tokyo if he doesn’t get within the top 10 in the upcoming exam, damn granny you scary lol. I’m sure she has her reasons but right now she seems pretty cold, I’m looking forward to seeing how the gyarus help Tsubasa get through this one tho.
Feb 12, 3:50 PM

Apr 2022
damn i thought we'd stop at 2 but seems mans gonna get another. i like the grandma, sometimes.
Feb 12, 5:00 PM
Oct 2022
I feel they could do more to highlight how Grandma is looking out for Tsubasa and not just an annoying buzz kill.
Feb 12, 5:28 PM

May 2019
So we got to see the 3rd girl from the OP and it's Rena who is a next door neighbor of Tsubasa. She is interesting with an obsession over Japanese clothing and is also clever and smart. I wonder how Minami and Sayuri will react once they realize Tsubasa and Rena live next to each other.

With grandma being strict with Tsubasa it gets me curious as to why he's there and what happened in Tokyo because currently it sounds like grandma is doing the family a favor by having him there.
Feb 12, 6:08 PM

Jul 2016
Minami's mom is the best. Wish she had more screen-time.
Feb 12, 6:18 PM

Feb 2019
Fuyuki mom might give Sayurin a run for her money as best girl honestly not sure 😂 she’s really cute so far. I love the diversity of gyaru that this series gives us. Milfs, senpai, shy gyaru etc etc. Bro just attracts them all purely by existing

Tsubasa’s grandma got good intentions even though her methods may be questionable.. wonder how he’s gonna handle everything with the test
Marinate1016Feb 12, 6:24 PM
Feb 12, 6:27 PM
Apr 2019
Reply to AkeZZZ
Surely, she has her own reason, but that old-fashioned baba was fking strict and annoying.
@AkeZZZ Glad I'm not the only one that's getting super sick of the stuck up oba-chan
Feb 12, 6:29 PM

Aug 2017
Three girls, and they're all terrific. Not to mention the hot gyaru mom.

Nice antagonist in Granny.

I enjoy the show a lot.

Embient said:
Ribbon Napolin is a real drink! Like every other product in this too.

Yeah, they stick a bunch of Hokkaido easter eggs in this show.
Feb 12, 6:40 PM
Mar 2018
what is up with the grandma? She didn't seem like this back in episode 2.
Feb 12, 6:41 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to Miglota
@Miglota That...seems unfair.
Feb 12, 6:48 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Welp, now we know part of the reason why Shiki from Hokkaido Gals is so awkward. He's got the overbearing grandmother from hell. My mother was similar to his grandmother, so I can tell you that she is an absolutely terrible type of person to raise a child. A parent like that can mean well, but they ultimately do far more harm than good by destroying the confidence of their children.
Feb 12, 6:54 PM
Jun 2019
damn bro gonna have to wait until that hag slips down the stairs so he can get some pussy
Feb 12, 7:00 PM

Mar 2023
Somehow everyone is too early to start slinging mud at grandma, considering she has a different take on parenting (she was raised the same way, after all).

Rena is adorable, but I liked her design in the manga better. It would have been interesting to see if she became Tsubasa's girlfriend, but alas, she has zero chance in front of Fuyuki.
Feb 12, 7:01 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Reply to Miglota
@Miglota I know that seems to be the case, and a lot of other feel that way about how awkward and submissive he is to his grandmother, but it's not that easy. I can tell you from living under a parent like that for two decades that it is extraordinarily difficult to be able to break out of that submissiveness when you are raised your whole life in a way that ensures that submissiveness.
Feb 12, 7:41 PM

Aug 2014
bad granny ;/ she ruined the ep and it felt too short ;/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 12, 7:45 PM

Jul 2022
Tsubasa helps Sayuri and Fuyuki study for exams and is rewarded by the universe falling into Fuyuki's mom's oppai.

We are also introduced to Rena, a gyaru with foreign features who seems to have an interest in traditional Japanese things. I don't know what to think about Tsubasa's grandmother; she is quite strict, but I'm not sure about the reason behind it. I hope that gets explained.
Feb 12, 7:48 PM
Jan 2024
:):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):)
Feb 12, 8:36 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to elkensteyin
Welp, now we know part of the reason why Shiki from Hokkaido Gals is so awkward. He's got the overbearing grandmother from hell. My mother was similar to his grandmother, so I can tell you that she is an absolutely terrible type of person to raise a child. A parent like that can mean well, but they ultimately do far more harm than good by destroying the confidence of their children.
@elkensteyin
elkensteyin said:
He's got the overbearing grandmother from hell. My mother was similar to his grandmother, so I can tell you that she is an absolutely terrible type of person to raise a child. A parent like that can mean well, but they ultimately do far more harm than good by destroying the confidence of their children.

THIS! All of this! I can relate.
Feb 12, 10:32 PM

Oct 2020
It's good to learn history, Rena is very strange girl, Tsubasa's grandma is very strict.
Feb 12, 11:33 PM

Jul 2014
Maybe it's just an issue of character design, but I don't really get why everyone thinks this Rena girl is so incredibly attractive.

Also, the grandma is a cunt. Not miuch more needs to be said there.
Feb 13, 12:17 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ryzxgum
damn i thought we'd stop at 2 but seems mans gonna get another. i like the grandma, sometimes.
@ryzxgum it will be more
Feb 13, 1:20 AM

Jul 2020
that town has all their standards upside down if this is the supreme beauty for them, lol
Feb 13, 1:33 AM

Jul 2015
I have spotted that mistake, cannot unsee it and it pisses me off.

Feb 13, 1:48 AM
Apr 2019
I hate the Grandma. Tf's wrong with her? Some next level toxic manipulation shit. A highschool boy can't even fucking interact with girls (even if he wants to). I don't know how tf she justifies this. (Don't give me manga spoilers). Since I don't see Shiki's mom in the op. I think she's not in the picture. Either divorced or deceased. So, I think the fucking cunt of a Grandma hated his mother so she doesn't want him to turn out like her and her solution is not letting him talk to his friends. Bitch is too old to walking so much. Should be confined to bed.
Feb 13, 3:52 AM

Oct 2017
Rena senpai's here, she's so pretty and adorable, love her. Need more of mama Fuyuki, she's such a nice and lovely lady. Tsubasa better study if he wants to stay in hokkaido.
Feb 13, 3:57 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Miglota
@Miglota
Miglota said:

You definitely don't know how it feels to live under a parent that is very controlling and it shows
Feb 13, 3:58 AM

Dec 2022
People that think his grandma is bad should wait till his mom makes an appearance lmfao💀
Szn08Feb 13, 4:05 AM
Feb 13, 4:06 AM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode
Feb 13, 4:45 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Grandma be like, "No horny!"

But damn the new girl is so cute and adorable. It's tough to choose between Minami and Rena-senpai.
Feb 13, 4:48 AM
Apr 2021
Yayyyy we finally met the third girl and her name is Rena and I just gotta say she’s one of the most attractive character in anime I’ve seen, that short hair those sparkling eyes and that soft voice voiced by Reina Ueda😫🙌🏽🩷

Tusbaba’s grandma is so strict by I’m not gonna lie imma give her a chance and wait to see what they reveal as to why Tsubasa’s grandma acts this way + a lot of y’all here saying “wait till you see Tsubasa’s mom” and I just gotta say…is Tsubasa this nice bc his family is completely fucked up…?😀 cause if so that’s actually so sad🙁☹️

LMAO bro fell into Minami’s moms tiddies and the mom wasn’t even mad about it, if anything I think she was fucking with it for a bit😭🤣🤣🤣
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 7, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

104 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

73 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 4:20 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.