Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Demon King's daughter is adorable playing with her father. She actually behaves like a human kid with that personality imo.

Hime got her usual delicious treat while having that chain locked on her legs. I love how Hime didn't hold her sword back at all though. When she get pissed, Hime is very scary.
Feb 12, 8:21 AM

Dec 2021
My girl Maomao-chan has grown up to be quite the skilled Torturer.

The demon king, father to Maomao-chan who has been promoted from Hyper Advanced Apprentice Torturer to Great Apprentice Torturer, plans to reward her for her achievement. Maomao-chan makes a request to her father for her reward. Meanwhile, the "torture" for Hime is on hiatus for her monthly health check-up, much to the surprise of Ex who is amazed by the generous benefits package. While Tortura prepares for blood sampling, a sudden change occurs with Hime.

Aw this episode was so wholesome... it's really sweet of dad to take a day off just to spend time with his daughter. Makes you think, huh? This Demon King is setting a pretty high bar for all of us. It's kinda weird, but in a good way. And wow, that meltdown was something else. Louch seems like a genuinely nice guy, but it's a shame the show's format holds him back. I totally get what you mean about expecting the clothes to transport separately the first time.

Maybe one day Louch will step up and save Hime.

Feb 12, 9:24 AM

Feb 2021
BEST DAD IN HISTORY OF ALL ANIME. I had a grin from ear to ear the whole first segment.
07:48 I thought that maybe 0214 is a pun (Numeric substitution), but I don't think it is after all. It can be read as "oniishi", "oniiyo", "reniiyo" and a million other ways but they don't sound like words. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

14:46 It's like that Gmod ragdoll sound lol

Louch's little moans here and there are gold.
There is a scene after credits!
I love the moments when the atmosphere, music and animation are epic but what's actually happening is ridiculous XD
EmbientFeb 12, 9:44 AM
Feb 12, 10:11 AM

Mar 2021
Seeing the Demon Lord and Maomao play together was sweetest thing ever they were so cute together
Feb 12, 12:34 PM

Nov 2016
Daddy Daughter Time. Both have been waiting for this. We're way past the point where something like this could be seen as out of place. An injection is probably the closest to actual torture we'll get in this CGDCT.

And another rescue attempt ended in failure. It's way too cozy to leave that cell. Looking forward to the next torture session. And Mao-chan's field day. Demon Lord is doing some intense training to not shame her.
FMmatronFeb 12, 1:23 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 12, 1:12 PM

Dec 2022
Every dad should be like the Demon King!
Also, Nurse Tortura and Ugly Bastard Knight Round 2.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Feb 12, 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
The first third of the episode was so lovely, just the two of them having a great time, Hime's expressions were a 10/10 for the rest of the epsiode, specially with the syringe.
Feb 12, 2:28 PM
Jul 2015
It's the creep knight again
Feb 12, 3:01 PM
Mar 2023
That princess attack was fire
Feb 12, 4:26 PM

Nov 2023
Maomao playing with her father is just so wholesome. I was smiling the whole time.

Meanwhile, Louch can't catch a break. He can cast a sleeping spell that puts everyone to sleep, but he can't think of a better way to teleport Hime out without it being weird. I know he's going to come back, and I want to know what absurd spell he finds next.
Feb 12, 5:22 PM

Feb 2019
Demon king and his daughter playing was such a great way to start off the episode. They are so damn cute and he’s a great dad. He was getting just as much out of playing with her as she was 😂

Could’ve done without the melted cheese segment. Looked a little gross ngl lol. But Hime’s clothes melting in the last segment was hilarious and had me dying. Everyone in the castle is steadily becoming one big happy family
Feb 12, 5:59 PM

Jul 2022
Father of the year, the demon king having a fun day with his little sweet daughter; and now I understand why he didn't try to steal treasures from the kingdom – he is an honorable guy and maybe doesn't want to teach his little girl to steal.

It seems Hime is afraid of needles, to the extent that she would side with the demons to avoid being injected.

Maybe Louch should use another method to save Hime since she is quite particular about his methods.
Feb 12, 6:48 PM
Jan 2024
wholesome :) 10/10
Feb 12, 6:48 PM
Jan 2024
wholesome :) 10/10
Feb 12, 9:02 PM

May 2019
Decent episode with Maomao spending quality time with her dad and later on Hime giving up another secret that the demon king feels bad if he took advantage of. I wonder how many more secrets Hime has before running out, at least valuable ones.
Feb 12, 9:43 PM
Aug 2020
You could really here Kaido coming out of the Demon king this episode.

The Louch part was really great. With his sleeping spell it may be easier just to walk out but this is funnier.
Feb 13, 4:06 AM

Apr 2012
Hime had legitimate concerns about the teleportation spell. The UB knight didn't even specify where exactly she was getting ported. She could've been teleported to his basement with nobody knowing and put into a deep sleep.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 13, 4:59 AM

Nov 2010
  • Though the food in "Dungeon Meshi" looks disgusting, the food in this show, raclette this time, looks really delicious.
  • The only thing the princess doesn't have in the castle is a bed. (somehow she is allowed to have a sword.)
  • kishi (knight) and kishi (board game player) are different.
  • The role list of the VA is full of handsome characters except the knight (and this).

Feb 13, 5:58 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
a sword getting an mri is the most amazing thing I've seen all week

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 13, 6:26 AM
Oct 2023
Good to see maou playing with maomao and If I were to be in the shoes of princess, I would also not want to be naked in front of the public and my followers. The princess's attack was too op.
Next ep It would be Maou-sama vs other parents in the field. In the end ,it was a good ep.
Feb 13, 9:42 AM
Oct 2020
I thought that most of the tortures until now were just a joke.

But damn holy moly, those Raclette cheese torture is the legit real sh*t and they don't mess with it🤤
Feb 13, 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
that start, with the father daughter combo, how to not love that scene? look at how happy they both were and how CUTE Maomao is, damn it my heart can't take this

the hot iron, scary , that almost looked like a proper torture, but ofc, no such things in this show
the cheese melting looked interesting too

the health check part, lol people really are scared of needles huh i probably was the same before, but after my medic told me to just look away and deep breath, i never cared anymore

lastly, we have the Lelouch guy again, but as expected, Hime will forever stay in the castle, no matter how many times he comes ... and tbh, i probably would as well, it's so much better there compared to her old life, geez
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 13, 11:55 AM
Feb 2015
when the thing that was not supposed to torture Hime is the thing to torture her the most 😭😭😭
I don't mind blood samples and injections but I can definitely understand it for people who do not like needles one bit ahahhaha

the first sequence this episode was so wholesome <3
Feb 13, 6:43 PM
May 2018
Ok does anyone know the insert song when Maomao-chan and Maou-sama was playing?
Feb 14, 6:43 AM

Oct 2017
Wholesome Maomao chan stuff, she's so adorable. The health checkup proved to be more effective than any torture they've done so far lol. Also that guy was back again with another weird teleportation spell.
Feb 15, 3:20 AM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHAH!! ONCE AGAIN best part of this episode was Louch Brittan!!!! Hime had really no choice but to engage him! props to the amazing VA Ono Daisuke!
first part was so precious HHNNGGGG!!!! because of maou-sama and Maomao-chan!!!
5/5!

Feb 15, 6:35 PM
Oct 2019
Maou-sama and Maomao-chan quality time, it's so Wholesome.

"Cheese and Kabao having the same VA", i did some research and turns out it was from Anpanman.

Hime afraid of needles, she just like me fr!!

Once again with Louch LMAO
I can't with him voice by Daisuke Ono, he sounds too EPIC!!
Hahahaha
davidyodo24Feb 15, 6:39 PM
Feb 16, 12:27 AM

Nov 2022
I was neutral on this show till I saw that excellent father daughter time.
Feb 17, 5:39 AM
Oct 2022
This is one of the few anime that I love simply because watching it makes you feel good.. It truly does make me smile and britens my mood after every episode. This weeks was no exception. I laughed till tears streamed down my face and when the show ended my day was brighter. Shows like this are part of the reasons we all love anime ❤️
Feb 18, 11:39 PM
Jan 2021
This anime is pretty good, I wonder why it has a score under 7.
Is that a FutureCanoe reference with the Raclette?
Feb 29, 5:22 PM

Feb 2022
Awww their playtime together is too cute 🥹🥹
I feel like the Princess doesn't really wanna go back home...
💀𝑀𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝐼'𝓂 𝐹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁💀

Mar 3, 10:38 PM

Jul 2017
Maomao's gift from her Hell-Lord father: a piggyback ride after her promotion, and like a loving father, he grants her one. But deep within, she wants...to also play House, and other ones like spending quality time between father and daughter. For once, the Torture results aren't important, Maomao is, and the Hell-Lord is one kind father of quality.

The next torture for Hime, it's actual hot iron torture...in the form of raclette cheese. Thankfully she didn't need to die, but seeing the cheese melt, she can't refuse to it...and once again, useless information is given to Tortura.

A medical check-up as a benefit, but a routine physical by extracting blood out of her...needles scare the shit out of her. And Tortura was once a nurse, so thankfullythe job was handled painlessly, along with Ex having a full scan as well.

Once again, Louch has come to save Hime, and seemingly prepared this time. Except that the escape spell required her to be buck naked first before her actual teleportation, she should not have anything to worry about, the only problem is where would she be teleported to. It's a psychological fight, and too bad, Hime has to once again delay her escape.

When will Louch ever get things right...?
Mar 23, 3:29 PM

Mar 2010
Most based father, only upon request after completing substantial achievements'.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 30, 4:17 AM

Nov 2013
Funniest episode so far :D
Apr 27, 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
She almost get naked because of that spell XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 10, 4:30 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahaha the demon lord spending time playing with his daughter that was actually too cute.
The melted cheese looked so yummy wow, and she's afraid of needles, no surprised. Also the bad looking knight is back, she almost got saved but couldn't stand being naked after the teleportation... too bad for her she'll have to stay here and keep getting "tortured" :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26

32 by Ashhk »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19

35 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5

36 by Ashhk »»
May 10, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29

33 by Ashhk »»
May 10, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

50 by Ashhk »»
May 10, 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.