Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2:41 PM

Jun 2020
I like their friendship Im not sure wh,ch directions it gonna go but I just hope its not gonna ruined.

Sayuri protecting Fuyuki was the best
Feb 6, 3:28 PM

Aug 2014
not so great as previous episodes
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 6, 3:28 PM

Nov 2022
Team Sayuri but seeing Fuyuki cry like that was sad af T_T

Understandable tho, after putting in so much work.
Feb 6, 7:22 PM

Jul 2016
Redhead dude didn't deserve the threat but man was it fun to see Sayuri's face showing such mixture of anger and nervousness lol.

But seriously, I wasn't expecting a show like this to have so many heartfelt moments. Fantastic episode without a doubt.
And please, don't make Minami cry again :'(
Feb 6, 7:53 PM

Jan 2021
When the white hair is gonna come out

Feb 7, 12:30 AM

Apr 2013
Reply to FutoiOtaku
Ninibear said:
This episode was so wholesome!!!

The Valentines treats looked so good...... Fuyuki is so talented.

And I loved Sayurin in this episode!!! I really like the character developments so far.

Oh! Is that meant to be a threat? She can pound me whenever she likes 😂 Maybe the translation is a bit too easy to misinterpret…
@FutoiOtaku It was a funny choice of words loll
Feb 7, 1:56 AM

Jul 2020
I love how instead of jealousy and rivalry they all are good friends with a slight romantic subtext, it's refreshing and reminds me of my early high school years when we were still somewhat innocent and unspoiled
Feb 7, 4:12 AM
Apr 2021
Ah yes we got the typical Valentine’s Day episode and here we had Fuyuki make chocolates only to mess things up and ruin everything she’s done and bought chocolates from the store instead, I don’t like seeing Fuyuki all sad and crying and shit that shit wasn’t fun to watch at all☹️

LMAO at Sayuri for standing up for Fuyuki and telling that guy to never to talk to Fuyuki like that ever again, Ik her ass was nervous asf but she still managed to tell him off🤣

Bro my guy Tsubasa is fucking superhuman bro managed to play the song Fuyuki sang at the karaoke in piano form like my boy is a prodigy😭😭😭😭
Feb 7, 6:13 AM

Jun 2016
I appreciate Fuyuki's effort to bring mc and side girl into a trio for karaoke. Tsubasa solidifies himself as a pussy magnet when he plays piano for Fuyuki.
Feb 7, 10:58 AM

Nov 2013
here we go, valentine episode lol they could have waited another week to be closer tho :v

uff, exams tho, no one likes them lol

Fuyuki is such a ball of energy lol that karaoke scene

was quite a sad scene to see all the chocolates being "destroyed", i wonder if people wouldn't still eat it and be happy
either way, that part at school was also not nice, with everyone saying they were disappointed ... i guess that happens when last year she did just as much as she was planning to do now

thankfully her 2 besties were there to cheer her up, with the song and the chocolates
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 7, 12:03 PM
Jan 2024
the episode is very sentimental
Feb 7, 1:02 PM

Feb 2013
I wonder if the third girl is gonna appear soon or we just get a glimpse of her at the end of the season
Feb 7, 7:16 PM

Jan 2022
Is Fuyuki all round perfect? Crazy that there's other classmates lol (bc we never see them). Fuyuki is such a wholesome gal <3 I guess the soy sauce saved Sayuri from having to confess her feelings for Tsubasa. Rip Fuyuki's hard work though. That sucks. Of course, the rich kid knows how to play the piano. The last scene was so cute
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 8, 4:52 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to Softhenic03
Oh so there are other people in their school except this guy and his two girls. I guess just a matter of time until they fall for this guy and get overwhelmed by his charisma, but yeah that is for later, as right now, being the uber cliche this series is, we saw an uber cliche event this episode too… the valentines day.

Can’t be surprised at this point when we saw these two girls making chocolates for this guy… I mean why should they lol, when it hasn’t even been two episodes since we saw him meeting the gamer girl, and barely four episodes since Fuyuki. Logic is down the drain, but that isn’t the only thing which made things worse here, I mean Fuyuki crying over her wasted chocolates, which obviously were meant for dude felt like a tryhard attempt to invoke some feelings lol.

Then that piano segment to make her feel good... I now know why there's a comedy tag in this series.
@Softhenic03 and the freaking blushes😂
Feb 8, 5:27 AM

Oct 2008
i cryin' gyaru really wanna make you hug her! no EROS attached lolz.
5/5.

Feb 9, 1:33 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to CarbonMD
This show is awesome!

I love our kuudere (tsundere?) and her Russian jacket. MC is a heartthrob, pulling out the learning music by ear!

Harem ending please!

redorzo said:
Man, I hate harems, I like em both but we need a wonder to see Sayuri win.

I presume the pink-haired girl will soon enter the ring as well.
@CarbonMD As soon as I saw her jacket, two-thirds of my brain was occupied with the question “why does she have a Russian flag on her sleeves?!” The other third is how quickly and easily the show built the sismance between the two of them.
Feb 10, 9:24 PM
Mar 2019
This was a sweet episode in more ways than one. Shiki really knows how to make those sly moves that make the girls comfortable with him.
Feb 10, 9:35 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to RobertBobert
@CarbonMD As soon as I saw her jacket, two-thirds of my brain was occupied with the question “why does she have a Russian flag on her sleeves?!” The other third is how quickly and easily the show built the sismance between the two of them.
I had to look it up to be sure, but it's like unequivocally a Russian pattern lol

Eagerly awaiting the next episode
Feb 12, 5:04 PM
Mar 2018
This show having an episode that would get me teary-eyed was not on my bingo card
Feb 13, 1:00 AM
Sensei

Sep 2012
I had to pause during the classroom scene when Fuyuki was giving out the packaged chocolates. The anime nailed that horrible feeling and I almost started crying. Poor Fuyuki!

I have to admit thought the piano thing was so out of pocket I had to laugh, but the scene was overall really cute. Surprisingly a really genuine and cute episode.
Feb 13, 8:33 AM
May 2020
some good pianoing to dissipate the sadness
Feb 19, 11:29 PM

Mar 2008
Never thought of there would be a day I'd ever tear up about some anime girl sad she fucked up her chocolates. I guess I just get how much effort Fuyuki put in and how excited she was and then broken from the chocoaccident.
Feb 23, 6:38 AM
Dec 2023
I love the main character he is so cute in this episode!
Feb 27, 8:13 AM

Apr 2021
The Karaoke / Piano song in the English Dub is different than the Japanese Sub, which doesn’t always happen, so that was interesting.

Both the Japanese & English voice actors did well.

However, after comparing the music, lyrics, melody of each version, I preferred the Japanese version more.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 2, 11:52 AM

Mar 2010
Holyyy shii damn this episode was soo powerful, twas more than I could have ever anticipated for this anime :O the choco's were powerful .

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 5, 6:13 AM
Jan 2019
Great episode! Great writing, great development!

(And great outfits lol)
Mar 6, 3:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice valentines day episode, even though Fuyuki wasted her chocolates it ended well, and MC has quite the piano skills wow
Mar 16, 9:19 AM

Feb 2021
Valentine day and He didn't notice that...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 25, 8:54 PM
Jan 2012
Incredilble piano music,Liked Friendship the protagonist. Good final episode.
Mar 26, 4:55 PM

Feb 2012
Oh, he was using Minami's favourite song as study music. Though Minami couldn't give her classmates homemade chocolate a local Hokkaido chocolate is the apt gift for Tsubasa.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 28, 11:01 PM
May 2023
Good episode poor Fuyuki but these things usually happen, you learn from mistakes (although sometimes they can be repeated hahaha), I liked that Akino defended her and that Tsubasa played the piano (fact about me: it is my favorite musical instrument) to lift her up the mood... very nice moment
Apr 9, 11:28 AM
Jan 2021
Tsubasa the G saves the day once again
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Apr 2019
good episode. it was weird that the MC's were so perceptive. im not used to such characters with common knowledge XD

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Apr 20, 9:09 AM

Feb 2020
Wow, this episode was not cliché at all! Very original, actually. Although it could've been cooler if Sayuki could give her chocolate as a romantic gesture instead of chickening out at the end, masking them as just a platonic friendship thing.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

112 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 7, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

104 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

73 by TechOtaku »»
May 4, 4:20 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

39 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

89 by TechOtaku »»
May 3, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.