Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
This is like the most fun "torture" ever. Good to see Hime being happy and enjoying time with her friends by the summer. They truly made some wonderful memories this episode.

Pretty chill episode. Youki got some good friends around her when she needed them the most.
Feb 5, 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
Tortura has really become like a big sister to Hime now.

At the riverside, a 'torture' session unfolded. Hime was anticipating a day of river play, but to her disappointment, Tortura pulled out marshmallows, which she happened to dislike. Despite Hime's dismay, Tortura's skills shone through with an outdoor-themed 'torture.' Additionally, she experienced her first sauna session with Giantess and a spooky school exploration suggested by Youki. Throughout the summer, she indulged in various 'tortures.' However, on the day of the spooky exploration, an unexpected trouble arose.

... Aw, that was so cute! Tortura is like the ultimate big sister figure. Those marshmallows looked delicious, and it was such a fun episode. Even Ex joined in, making it surprisingly heartwarming. Tortura's interrogation skills are top-notch, but she needs to work on judging the quality of information. I'm a bit bummed they dropped the tan so quickly, but maybe it's a time skip, and we haven't seen all the tortures yet. One thing that's on my mind is whether the Giantess will always be shown naked. I could get on board with that.

Taking baths with a giant – you just can't resist the pleasure.

Feb 5, 9:10 AM

Feb 2021
Sometimes when I first open the episode I think this is Ishura lol
Damn, it's been years since the last time I've had marshmallow (it was a marshmallow sandwich). This is torture for me too xd
They are really vamping up the food scenes from the manga btw, I love it
6:30 "Mecha" is "excessive; extreme", "tottemo ookii" is "very big"
The time period in this makes absolutely no sense XD
I would definitely like to try combining sauna and a cold bath someday too
Poor demons in the old school, they we just left there :(
Feb 5, 10:22 AM

Mar 2021
Really felt bad for Tortura this episode she is trying so hard to get good information out of the princess
Feb 5, 10:44 AM

Nov 2023
Just loving this show.

Lovable cute characters and fun story with different types of fun torture every episode.

Also loved the cute assistant goblin. It's wholesome.
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
Feb 5, 11:34 AM

Dec 2022
We got a very fun day at the river, an actual torture method with the sauna, and the princess is giving up secrets even easier than before.
I was not prepared for sunburnt Princess and Tortura.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Feb 5, 11:39 AM

Jun 2023
Wow that tan.

Demons were just left there in the school, how sad.
Feb 5, 1:36 PM
Jul 2015
Saunas are justice!

(Also, poor guys in the abandoned building)
Feb 5, 1:38 PM

Nov 2015
At this point I'm just watching this anime because of Torture, and today I had a feast 😊

Feb 5, 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
Tortura may be too kind for her own job but thankfully she can count on Hime when she needs her to confess, glad to know Hime knows her priorities and decided to go right away to be on You's side, poor demon squad ended up wasting their time.
Feb 5, 2:11 PM

Nov 2016
Ah yes, nothing as torturous than marshmallows(maybd smores) and a relaxing sauna day.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 5, 3:15 PM

Apr 2022
I wish I could have the life the Princess has by just exchanging some gossip
Feb 5, 3:45 PM
Nov 2023
Has anyone else noticed that the Op is the same EXACT tune as the new Raise A Suilen single from Bang Dream, Dancing Daring? Different lyrics but identical music and very similar arrangement. Oda Asuka is credited with that, while Lia from Shallm is credited with Massakasa Magic. They don’t even share a record label, so it seems odd that they use the same song…
EDIT The opening verse is identical in melody, but after that, not so much... but it still seems like an incredible coincidence!

FutoiOtakuFeb 6, 5:31 AM
Feb 5, 4:05 PM

Sep 2018
17°C water for a cold bath?? What a culture shock! Sure it may not be an instantly comfortable temperature, but the cold baths where I live are usually between 4–8°C.
Feb 5, 4:59 PM

May 2019
Ngl this was my favorite episode so far and the "tortures" have not gotten repetitive yet. Originally I thought that this was based on some medieval timeline but the use of smartphones, live streaming, and cars has me confused lol.

Tortura has indeed become more like a sister to Hime, plus you have the giant "mama" lady, and the 2 younger demons. The comedy has been on point such as with the Demon King being scared of the dark (huh??) and is wondering if the secret cave is lit up haha.
Feb 5, 5:12 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
A great plot twist would be to have the princess actually tortured. Would ruin all the wholesome vibes, but would make for a damn good "WTF" moment

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 5, 5:48 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
At this rate, the princess can just spill hundreds of her kingdom's secrets and the show will keep going because none of the secrets will satisfy the demon lord.
Feb 5, 6:59 PM

Jul 2017
The new way of torture for Hime...it's not in the river, but of marshmallows...roasted marshmallows, that is. But being the princess, who would succumb to it...only she will. And for the price of a secret per marshmallow, it's bliss eating marshmallows and playing in the river once they're done with her. But the Hell-Lord wants another secret, which demands yet another torture session, which out of pity, Hime divulged another useless secret just to make Tortura happy and lift her spirits up. Youki and Inki joined them thereafter for a good time outside the palace walls.

Hime has a tan thanks to Mama Giant, and it sure felt refreshing being in the sauna.

Mad Kaiser makes a return...for a Test of Courage torture administered by Youki, but that she can't make it because of a cold. And forget the torture, seeing Youki is more important.

Fun torture with friends.
Feb 5, 7:14 PM

Jul 2022
I am sure that one day there will be no torture and the princess will be "suffering" waiting for torture and will confess so that she can be tortured.
Feb 5, 7:19 PM

Nov 2023
This show is just fun and goofy. I look forward to it every week.

This was a pretty relaxing episode. I liked all the "torture" methods, but I wish we got to see the school one.
Feb 5, 10:11 PM
Jun 2022
This is so cute, funny and silly at the same time lol
Feb 5, 11:14 PM

Sep 2016
Post ending scene...she forgor 💀
bruh
Feb 6, 3:39 AM

Nov 2010
  • primary torture expert at the riverside would have thought "princess, it's my turn to be tortured this time..."
  • There is a word that got new meaning lately: 'totonou' [vi]. The word means the state you get relaxed and intoxicated in sauna. For more detail, search on the Net with keywords: totonou, sauna, meaning.
  • Incidentally, there is another new word these days: "yasashii sekai". It means "sweet world". The world in this show is one of it.

Feb 6, 4:44 AM
Oct 2022
I can’t help it.. every time this show ends I always have a large smile on my face. We all love anime, that’s why we’re here, and sometimes you need a show like this that can put a smile on your face and a bounce in your step! I loved the episode this week once again showing how close hime-sama and her band of torturers are becoming. I’ve not read the manga so I haven’t a clue what’s going to happen but hopefully they’ll end up ending the loooooooooong war between the 2. Best of luck to you all and I can’t wait till next week! 😊
Feb 6, 4:38 PM
Oct 2019
Hahaha that poor Mad Kaiser LMAO
Feb 6, 11:03 PM

Jul 2019
Torture is precious. I'd tell her everything just to keep her smiling.

Apparently the flesh golem is a food streamer. Didn't expect that.

Nice that Giant makes another apperance. She's nice.
Feb 7, 4:22 AM

Oct 2011
I can't with the Princess suggesting to change the torture to "play at the river" because she don't care that much for marshmallows, lol
Feb 7, 7:49 AM

Jul 2022
Hime and Torture's friendship seems to be growing, along with the torture to the princess. Although, if before it was easy for Hime to give information about the kingdom, now she provides information even without being tortured.

It was a calm episode with marshmallows, river games, and a sauna. It's quite nice that everyone gets along well.
Feb 7, 11:35 AM

Nov 2013

what are your thoughts on this episode? please share them with us :)

---

playing in the river sure is fun, specially when you have all your friends there, even Tortura was having fun
both Tortura and Hime felt bad about the 2nd torture, was nice to see them resolving that so easily

i went one time in the sauna (in the gym) and got out after like 30 seconds, it's hard to breath lmao
tho she got to relax pretty well there, nice

lol i can't believe the last part tho, that guy was all about revenge, but thanks to one of the friends being sick, they just left him there HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ofc, another great scene when they visited the friend

this anime really is fun, i'll probably have to read the manga sometime to see what kind of "tortures" they come up with and how much they bond because of that
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 7, 11:12 PM

Oct 2008
Roasted Mashimaro are heavenly deliciouzzz!!!
5/5.

Feb 8, 1:42 PM

Apr 2012
Tortura reminds me so much of Elma of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Haha... I just noticed they both have horns.
Janethan23Feb 8, 2:00 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 10, 9:25 AM

Oct 2017
The king's so dead now that they know he wears briefs.

Can't get enough of Tortura in casual clothes. Hime looks good too. She had fun playing in the river. Poor Ex wasn't even able to start the flashback. Also those guys were still waiting to scare the princess.
Feb 13, 11:31 AM
Feb 2015
ngl I thought they would evolve the marshmallow torture by giving her smores as well like man, they really missed out on that it would've been so yummy seeing that animated

this show just gets more wholesome as each episode goes and I love it ahahhahahahahhahah
Mar 8, 10:10 AM

Jun 2020
I can understand Dumpligs,Ramen and childhood candies but come on princess just for marshmellow , time to rise your price honry
Mar 23, 3:01 PM

Mar 2010
The petty part of having two tortures was the highlight for me.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 27, 8:06 AM

Feb 2021
They are leisure together XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Yesterday, 3:47 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So many "torture" (relaxation) moments at the riverside or the sauna ahah, and when Youki is sick, the princess is instantly worried and hurried to see her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26

32 by Ashhk »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19

35 by Ashhk »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

35 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29

33 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

50 by Ashhk »»
Yesterday, 1:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.