Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 31, 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, the mood of this episode got sour real fast. Even Erika is feeling it.

I had a feeling something odd was going on and sometimes, what looks in front of them isn't what it seems. Poor Hanabi though. She's gone through so much this season already, especially in this episode.
Jan 31, 4:59 AM

Dec 2021
Ugh, Konno is really getting on my nerves. Pushing her desk was annoying, and now she's breaking her stuff?

The strap of Haniwa, a cherished possession of Natsubayashi, was torn. Tears welled up in Natsubayashi's eyes as she whispered, I just want to escape. Despite feeling anger, Tomozaki stopped pursuing when Mizusawa uttered a few words. However, there was someone nearby harboring intense anger. During lunch break, Konno's expression changed as she sat at her desk. Desks and chairs were overturned, and belongings were scattered. The search for Konno's culprit continued, creating a tense atmosphere in the classroom. Tomozaki noticed that the situation was intentionally being manipulated.

God damn, Konno really got under my skin in this episode. Seeing Nat cry and then her crying because the whole class was against her – it just felt like she had it coming. Props to Hinami for the smart moves. Okay, fine, Konno can have her friends back, but it would've been better if she earned them back slowly. Anyway, now everyone has a haniwa, and my girl Hirabayashi got her apology so yay.

Closing the Konno arc and (I think) heading to volume 5, hoping for things to pick up a bit.

Jan 31, 5:25 AM
Jan 2021
Konno still hasn't apologized to Hirabayashi and Natsubayashi
Jan 31, 5:54 AM

Jul 2017
Tama's bullying from Erika has caught onto Minami's gift, and the sympathy for her at this point, it feels like it has all gone to waste. And despite Tomozaki wanting to act on her behalf, Nakamura advising against him to face Erika's clique head on, it's not the best move right now, and the most appropriate action right now is to bond all of them together. And when Erika became part of that conflict, she naturally assumed it would be Tama, but Aoi can vouch for her, and she faces her own clique, especially Mao, who shows Erika her true colours. That's Aoi's tactic of manipulating everyone to her plan, facing Erika's conflict this way to force her hand for injuring Mao, which everyone feels the same way for all the trouble she's given to the class thus far. But to Erika, Aoi ganging both Izumi and Nakamura on her as a couple, her perspective is just that shallow to think that they are targeting on her, which as the entire class does, and Tomozaki limits her plan to indite her any further. This makes Erika the main villain as the class becomes perceptive of her, with Tama fighting back on her own accord, bringing the class back to where it was before.

Even though Aoi had saved Tama partly for her troubles, Mizusawa...had other plans to declare the romantic war on Tomozaki about Aoi. At least the class is well-off now, with everyone acknowledging Tama, and the friendship bond between Tomozaki and the gang of 7, is in one piece. But to Tomozaki, Aoi is just no more than his social teacher, for better or for worse.

Tama single-handedly saved her own troubles against her assailants, and finally, good on her. As for Tomozaki...he's all about the games, not of love.
Jan 31, 6:09 AM

Feb 2021
While yeah, seeing Erika like that was somewhat satisfying, the whole situation became pretty messed up. Thanks Tama for stopping that. Aoi the ultimate mood manipulator lol. She's becoming Ayanokoji.
The ED this episode is Friend Fanfare by DIALOGUE+ (the band that made OPs and EDs for both seasons of Tomozaki-kun), which was originally released in November 2023.
22:36 Tamaya is word shouted when viewing fireworks (from 玉屋, the name of an Edo-period fireworks vendor).

This arc was frustrating at times, but I enjoyed it. I just wish we got to see how Nakamura and Izumi got together, they just suddenly became a thing when this season started.
Jan 31, 6:11 AM
Mar 2021
did we ever find out who tipped over Erika's table?

I loved that it happened tho😁🫡
Jan 31, 6:12 AM
Aug 2017
Ah, I've been waiting for this one, couldn't remember exactly how it played out but I did remember the most important part - angry Aoi is completely merciless.
Things would've gotten pretty ugly if not for Tama, I suspect Aoi would have been ok with letting it happen though. Unlike Tomozaki I'm fully down for Konno getting served up her payback in full though, so I enjoyed seeing Dark Aoi come out.
Jan 31, 6:38 AM

Dec 2022
Chess game meets firing squad.

You would think that seeing Tama making a whole lot of friends would cause Erika to back off from her, but instead she does something incredibly stupid and escalates the situation. Seeing Hanabi's Mimimi doll cut open at the start makes it clear that Erika needs to go. And for the job of knocking the bitch down a peg, there's no one better than Aoi and her master manipulation of the class. Watching Erika break down and finally admit she's mad because she got NTRed while having the entire class turn against her was extremely satisfying. Fortunately (Unfortunately?), Hanabi stepped in and called off the class before the counter-bullying got too severe. I know what happens to fallen gals.

The end of an arc. Next is apparently Tomozaki looking into how he feels about Aoi. Don't do it bro. You've seen her true colors!
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Jan 31, 7:08 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that Aoi's plan was focused on splitting Konno's power base and thus giving her the oppotunity to give a lesson to Erika on the proper way of interacting with one's classmates. Using both peer pressure and the turning of her own allies against her really was high level. Though it was somewhat distasteful to watch with this at least Erika would know how it feels to be bullied and isolated from her peers. Tama intervening was also a good cherry on top as well. The new figures tomo edition were pretty nice.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 7:51 AM
Mar 2015
Tama got her life back thanks to Aoi taking down Konno in a systematic and vicious manner
Jan 31, 7:57 AM

May 2015
All according to Keikaku.
Jan 31, 8:17 AM
Aug 2022
ngl idk why but I really hate Aoi, she really annoys me especially in the second season which makes me sad cause tomozaki is probably gonna fall in love with her instead of fuuka and I think fuuka is a way better and more tolerable character
Jan 31, 8:18 AM
Nov 2022
God, it felt so satisfying, (as far as possible xd).
They literally did shit to Erika, proof that the ability to manage groups of people is very useful beyond work life xddd.

What will happen to Tomozaki and Aoi? I mean, in the previous episode there was a little development for Mimimi and Fuka, now I don't understand anything 0_o.

Is Misusawa seriously so insecure that he sees Fumiya as a rival? bruh.

The final part with the ending almost seemed like a season finale xdd.
Jan 31, 8:32 AM

Mar 2020
I will say that the middle part of this arc had me a bit mixed and frustrated, but the pay-off here was worth it. Tama and Aoi had their time to shine, and it continues to make Aoi quite the character to keep an eye on going forward.
Jan 31, 9:23 AM

Sep 2023
FINALLY (the only word I had in mind through the whole episode) Konno got what she deserved.

Did it only for me look like Tomozaki felt more sorry for Konno in a few minutes than for Hanabi throughout the whole arc?

Just a coincidence probably, but both targets for bullying has same ending of their last names "-bayashi".🤷‍♂️
LessThanAnimeFanFeb 1, 10:56 AM
Jan 31, 10:47 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So, did Konno actually apologize by the end or not? It seemed that after all of that she made the rest feel bad for her and thanks to Tomo they moved. I mean, that's mature but at the same time it would have been nice if she actually said she was sorry to Tomo directly. I dunno, I'm a bit sour about that but no point in dwelling it over unless she pulls that again.

Also, it seems that Misuzawa caught on the fact that Tomozaki may know Aoi better than him. Are they going to be a love triangle? Is Tomozaki even interested in Aoi and viceversa? Hmmmm...
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 31, 11:02 AM

Feb 2019
All this “we don’t have proof” bs is ridiculous. This isn’t a courtroom, we all know it was Erika and her little dickriders that tore up Tama’s stuffed toy

Look how quick Erika is to even accuse her own circle of turning on her. Such an insecure loser. Brilliantly orchestrated by Aoi to get Erika’s public opinion to tank. I still think this whole arc was unnecessarily complicated. Should’ve been nipped in the bud ages ago.

Seeing the whole class turn on Erika was so fun though. After all this time of dominating and bullying people it’s hilarious seeing how small of a person she really is without her little cult gassing her every move. Literally all the class had to do from the beginning was what they did today though. I don’t get why everyone put up with this for so long. And to think it was all over a dude not liking her back 😂 gee I wonder why he wouldn’t like you

Kids are so fickle, the very next day everyone’s cool with Erika again lmao. At least she doesn’t have the same power she once had in class, but everyone in that class is slow af I swear.

Well cat is finally out of the bag with Mizusawa’s feelings about Aoi. Probably the worst kept secret, but now it’s been vocalised. If only he knew the true Aoi that she hides behind a mask.. Tomozaki is starting to realise that Aoi isn’t quite what she seems. When it comes to defending those she cares about, she turns into a demon. Not to mention she’s a hypocrite since she did exactly what she told Tomozaki not to.

Cute way to end the episode with Mimimi replacing Tama’s damaged charm and getting new ones for everyone

I’m glad this arc is over. It was definitely my least fave book, but it did lay some important groundwork. Can’t wait to see the next one
Marinate1016Jan 31, 11:33 AM
Jan 31, 11:03 AM

Jan 2021
I was almost dropping this anime. Finally this horrible arc has ended, and it did in an actual satisfactory way. But man, it was hard to go through the first 4 episodes.
Jan 31, 11:06 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Arc is finished (finally).
Hyped for the next one!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jan 31, 12:47 PM

Dec 2022
well everything is resolved i didnt expect that level of mind games from aoi
Jan 31, 1:40 PM

Aug 2014
Very good what Aoi did and that manipulation was sooo good;o almost impossible to pull off :D
I wonder who kicked her desk so hard and when ;d did anyone see that? do only one person or more know about that?

I would lower vote for this anime if this didn't happen I was getting fed up with this stupid arc and all that being nice to everyone even if they hurt u.

I hope for something better next episodes than last 3.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 31, 2:18 PM
Jun 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⡇⠀⣾⡇⠀⠛⠃⠀⠀⣾⠛⠛⠀⠀⡇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⢷⣦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⠻⣼⣿⠇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢀⡀⠀⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠟⠀⠹⠿⠁⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣄⣠⡤⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣭⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⠆⠀⠀
⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠑⠊⠙⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠃⠙⠛⣛⣿⣿⣿⣄⡸⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⣴⡾⠿⠿⠿⣭⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠽⠛⠻⠟⠿⣿⣻⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡤⣤⡔⢻⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⢾⣍⠙⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀
⠀⢠⠃⢠⡟⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠴⠋⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀
⣦⡇⠀⣿⠁⣸⣻⣿⣿⣿⠿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⡇⢻⠀⠻⠀⠉⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⡇⠀⠁⠀⢰⣾⣿⣧⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢣⠀⠀⣄⡈⠛⠿⠁⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⢁⠀⠈⡷⠀⠀⢀⣔⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⢠⠎⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⣀⣤⠴⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣀⣾⣋⣤⡤⠖⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠈⡅⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⢠⡼⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣠⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⣹⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣄⠀⠀⢰⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jan 31, 2:34 PM

Nov 2023
The arc has finally finished, and my overall opinion is that it was just alright.

The confrontation with Konno could've been really bad if it weren't for Tama stepping in. It was still satisfying, though, I won't lie. I mean, it's way overdue, but sometimes you could be overdoing it. Just my opinion.

Let's see what the next arc will bring.

Jan 31, 2:43 PM

Nov 2017
Absolutely amazing episode! This was like a psychology & communication masterclass fr lol
Jan 31, 3:26 PM

Sep 2023
Aoi finally wakes up. I struggled to remember why I liked the first season so much, this whole bullying arc was such a drag, thank god it's finished... I am really hopeful this season will get more interesting now given the end of the episode.
Jan 31, 4:07 PM
Jul 2022
Woah, this was a real psychological episode. If Tomozaki didn't tell her that's enough, Aoi would've destroyed Erika with her mental manipulation tactics and left her in Tamma's place. How it ended seemed a bit unrealistic though -_-
Jan 31, 4:13 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wasn’t expecting this absolute heater of a finale for this arc. I’m not sure who did it exactly, but damaging that little keychain character of Tama’s was the last straw for Hinami, and it was all over from there lol, Konno wasn’t ready for the sure destruction that awaited her, and it was pretty satisfying as well despite Hinami’s dastardly tactics, she needed to be brought down for all she’s done up to this point, I guess we’re lucky the class is swayed like a hive mind lol. And for Tama to stand up for Konno of all people after all that went down was pretty awesome, Konno didn’t deserve it but none of us deserve Tama, and I think that was a great showing of how far she’s come thanks to the Tomozaki army’s help.

And although I don’t really think it was the best time for it, it was cool to see Mizusawa say his exact feelings for Hinami out loud, and Tomozaki’s response to how he feels about her being that he wants to get to know her better wasn’t as satisfying an answer but really there is still a lot to Hinami that we don’t know so it makes sense. And I had a feeling Tomozaki plannned to stitch all of their keychain characters, that was a nice move by him, and I also loved that we got another DIALOGUE+ song for this episode’s ED, they’re spoiling me over here lol. And now I wonder where this season plans to take us next now that this arc is over, I’m excited to find out!
Jan 31, 6:02 PM

Oct 2010
I don’t relate with Tomozaki in this episode. When Aoi was CRUSHING Erika’s spirit I was loving every minute of it. She deserved it, bullying is one of the worst things you can do as a human.
"Do you want me to take you away... to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
Jan 31, 6:29 PM

Apr 2019
Damn, Hinami really put her 'mood manipulation' skills Domain Expansion on display in this episode. I mean, can't say that Konno didn't deserve what she had coming at her, but man Hinami didn't have to do her that dirty. Though it was a great set up however for Tama to come in and get save the day, so to speak. Now things have settled back down to how they normally were in Tomozaki's class, with the addition of Tama gaining some new friends.

Now, I guess we are moving on to the 'Tomozaki wants to learn more about Hinami' arc? Since Mizusawa posed the question of "What do you think of her?" to him after stating that he has feelings for her. So I'm pretty excited to see where this goes.

Jan 31, 8:07 PM
Oct 2019
It was really good to see Kanna suffer, how good it was ah, but I still have the same thoughts about Aoi, I don't like her, I really, really wanted the protagonist to stay with either Mimimi or Kikuchi
Jan 31, 8:28 PM
Jun 2023
A satisfying ending for this arc. A very cute way to end it with the group picture. Aoi acting a bit out of character has piqued the interest of Mizusawa. Does he view Tomozaki as a rival for Aoi?

As crazy as it might seem, these first 5 episodes have covered 2 entire volumes of the light novel (4 & 5). While these are shorter volumes at only 6 chapters each, the director made a smart decision to cut things down to get through it quickly given how much more material they will cover over the rest of the season. These are probably the weakest volumes of the series imo, but still important as part of the development of the characters and their relationships to each other.

For everyone that has been underwhelmed so far, you can definitely look forward to the next arc. What do school anime usually do besides sports festivals? Cultural festivals! And unlike the sports festival, Tomozaki will be able to play a much bigger role in this one since his low athletic stats don't matter for this event.
Jan 31, 9:35 PM
Apr 2023
I said this in an earlier episode of this season and gonna say it again: this is very much like YouJitsu Lite (Classroom of the Elite LITE) edition.
I watched the 1st season a couple of years ago when it was released and somehow I wanted more and I can say season 2 is delivering a subtle satisfaction to how things are stepping up a notch. The level of social engineering/manipulation is really evident even in this season and it really gives this series its charm. Looking forward to the next arc.
Jan 31, 11:01 PM

May 2011
Layığını buldu pis zorba. Valla hak ettiğini buldu zerre acımadım. Dua etsin Tama kurtardı yoksa bu onursuzlukla okulu bile bırakırdı o pislik.

The dirty bully got what she deserved. Well, he got what he deserved, I didn't feel sorry for him in the slightest. She should pray that Tama saved her, otherwise that bastard would have even dropped out of school with this dishonor.
Feb 1, 12:10 AM

Dec 2016
Stupid adaptation. As LN reader, I can tell they killed a lot of emotions and details in Erika Kono scene. The LN has very serious vibes in general and when it comes to these scenes especially but the anime pictures them childishly. Even the OSTs not proper or suitable to them.
Feb 1, 1:45 AM
Dec 2022
Aoi can be really scary when she is angry/mad. Even Tomozaki and Tama can see that side of Aoi. Both sure it's not what Aoi wants to do in this instance.
A good episode on how to resolve the bullying and restore the classroom harmony.
Feb 1, 4:21 AM
Aug 2016
That might be the best episode of the season so far. From the pacing to the drama tied into the suspense this was a packed episode that made sure you did not look away from the screen.
Feb 1, 5:15 AM
Apr 2022
HAHAHAA CRY ABOUT IT ERICA HAHAHA who's the boss now eh? so yeah we beat her now in this episode well damn yeah 🔥🔥
Feb 1, 7:16 AM

Jul 2021
hands down the best episode of this series. absoltuely loved every minute of it. it was very very well executed. the way everything played out was just chef's kiss.

during the whole classroom scene all i could think was how aoi really fucked shit up. tomozaki was not wrong to call her demon queen. the way she carefully crafted a persona plan to fuck konno up was just too fucking evil and too fucking great. the dual couple attack and then the crush thing was just too much lmao even i started feeling bad. and i'm sure she would have continued had tomozaki not signalled that it was enough.

the last part with the sewed keychains was really wholesome. in a sense not completely forgetting the past but moving on from it while fully knowing and accepting what happened.

loved this episode. really elevated this average to above-average anime for me.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 1, 8:43 AM

Oct 2008
OKEEEEYY!! so we have here something like KARMA!
so Erika got totally roasted by the masses and guess what! the mastermind is obvious! so better be careful if you piss-off Hinami! she can be inadvertently discreetly RUTHLESS!!! a master brilliant manipulator! i don't feel sorry for b!tch Erika since she deserved it because her bullying has gone too far!
5/5.

Feb 1, 1:13 PM
May 2017

of course Erika deserved it, but still, it was pretty scary tho how Hinami orchestrated the whole ordeal
unlike in the past, now she didn't find a nice solution, this time the supposedly *perfect* Hinami was pissed off for real and was prepared to take this to the bitter end, even after Tomozaki tried to stop her, she delivered one more cruel blow, so luckily Tama stepped in and normalized the situation
imSOuniqueFeb 1, 1:18 PM
Feb 1, 8:36 PM
Jan 2024
This Episode was Great. Especially the konno and Hinami fight Scene
Feb 2, 12:12 AM
Apr 2021
Noname way of playing is very efficient. Now Erika can let go of her worries about Yuzu and Nakmura
Feb 2, 10:14 AM

Jun 2021
I see that I wasn't the only one who thought this arc was really cringe.
Feb 2, 2:13 PM
Nov 2017
The magic that Oregairu struck was because the class was full of characters that thought and acted for themselves. The differences between writer ability there and here are clear, the classrooms of tomozaki-kun are written in such a way that everyone acts like an NPC in favor of the greater narrative. It's poorer, but still hits the spot for me I guess.
That being said, the above reason is why I still like this show and think it's pretty comfy. The group selfie was also a good touch, cornerstone of these types of shows.
Feb 2, 3:48 PM

Jan 2021
"Tama-rrow is another day"
The line that ended up all the bullying around the world

Feb 2, 5:02 PM
Mar 2019
This was a perfect episode to end that toxic environment. Personally, I was getting tired of it. Good that it's all in the past...for now.
Feb 3, 2:09 AM

Oct 2010
Psychological warfare?
I am not sure who was more affected: Erika or me who was dying of cringe and shouting every 10 seconds.
I mean situation is so constructed. "Attacks" are so naive and telegraphed. Classmates reactions are so staged. Resolution is so absurd.
That makes keeping your palm close to face the only way to watch.
May be. May be. LN version had it better. But episode? OMG. Cringe.
geptorFeb 3, 3:55 AM
Feb 3, 11:01 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to Malisa90
I see that I wasn't the only one who thought this arc was really cringe.
@Malisa90 it's bad. I really dislike the show so far.

I would like more fanservice from Mimimi and anyone else.
Feb 3, 12:44 PM

Nov 2012
Aoi did in 1 day what they were trying to do for weeks! And had to be stopped.
Feb 3, 6:20 PM

Jan 2015
Reply to MH93
Stupid adaptation. As LN reader, I can tell they killed a lot of emotions and details in Erika Kono scene. The LN has very serious vibes in general and when it comes to these scenes especially but the anime pictures them childishly. Even the OSTs not proper or suitable to them.
@MH93 that's anime adaptation for you. Simplify everything to the max.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl of both seasons.

Thyriad-oPPailov - Mar 29

23 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

145 by DazeFire »»
Jun 5, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

84 by DazeFire »»
Jun 5, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

76 by harman29oct2003 »»
May 22, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14

53 by lasodamos »»
May 5, 2:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.